It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascists Disembowel, Draw and Quarter school teacher !!!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
Well if you go around invading countries and killing innocent people on a pack of lies, what the hell do you expect.

Oh brother!
You really believe that all the Islamic violence around the world is because America went into Afghanistan and Iraq? That’s pathetic and uneducated.

The violence in those countries was going on long before Bush 43 got into office and will continue long after he’s gone. It’s the way of life over there. Muslims in Africa still practice slavery for crying out loud. www.islamreview.com... Iraq example – Saddam MASS MURDERED hundreds of thousands and he had a rape policy in his government. As far as going into Afghanistan it was well justified. UBL orchestrated 9/11 and the Taliban refused to hand him over, even when we said we’d go in. BTW .. The Taliban were ruthless and violent BEFORE we went into Afghanistan. Ask the women who dared flash an ankle beneath their burkas.

To blame America for Islamic violence is not believable.
islam-watch.org...

Islamic Terror timelines - 95% of all terrorist attacks since 1960 have been by radical Islamics. Click on the dates on the right to view whatever time frame you wish. These were LOOOOOOOOOONG before our military entered Iraq and Afghanistan.
www.prophetofdoom.net...

there are plenty of Islamic countries who do not in any circumstance tolerate crime.

'PLENTY' Which ones exactly? Like rape for example. Let’s see …. The rapists get off but the woman who is raped gets stoned or killed because it was her fault that she seduced the men into rape. Yeah, right. That’s reeeeeeeeeeally not tolerating crime is it? The fact is that the laws of many of these countries are in themselves crimes.

Beat your wife! It's the law!
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

Women's voices do not count in Islamic court. So much for reporting a crime against themselves. Men get double the inheritence that women get. www.answering-islam.org...

They do have laws and in most countries the crime rate is alot lower than America's because of there stricter laws.

Prove it. Prove that the crime rates are lower. You can’t. The laws themselves are crimes. The punishments themselves are crimes. The court systems punish innocent people like rape victims. You can’t possibly prove that crime rates are lower in "MOST" Islamic countries because many of the governments and laws are criminal. Your statement is impossible.

Yep .. these folks sure are a peaceloving bunch.

www.angelfire.com...

This just goes to show how ignorant you are towards muslims and borders on facisim.

This just goes to show how ignorant you are towards many muslim countries and that you have your head stuck in the sand.

www.thereligionofpeace.com...
(warning - disturbing photos)

… which you and people like you …

Naughty, naughty! Bad nettiquette

They are the terrorists you should be worried about.

The TERRORISTS are the terrorists I am worried about. They blow up planes, trains, and infrastructure. They have promised to destroy America if we don’t convert. THOSE are the terrorists that I worry about, and also terrorist enablers and apologists.

Hitler was an imperialist and Islamic countries are not, …

Some are and some aren’t. That’s the truth. Read the words of the leader of Iran someday. Deal with it.

And Yes I am right, It is you who are wrong.

Geeeze. Is this pre-school? And no you are wrong, and it is ME who is right.

[edit on 12/3/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Flyersfan wrote
Oh brother! You really believe that all the Islamic violence around the world is because America went into Afghanistan and Iraq? That’s pathetic and uneducated.

You dont half like twisting my words to suit your arguments. I never said America was responsible for all the islamic violence in the world. Both America & Great Britain are however responsible for the increase in violence in both Afghanistan and Iraq. Thanks to both Bush & Blair terrorism in both those countries has now increased 10 fold. Thats a fact. You deal with it and please in future can you please refrain from resorting to insults. That kind of behaviour belongs in pre-school. Your words.

The TERRORISTS are the terrorists I am worried about. They blow up planes, trains, and infrastructure. They have promised to destroy America if we don’t convert. THOSE are the terrorists that I worry about, and also terrorist enablers and apologists.

It's you who supports terrorism, not me. There's no reasoning with people like you. Maybe some day you'll wise up and realise that hatred and violence begets hatred and violence. In that respect your no better than the muslims you despise so much. It's that kind of attitude that fuels terrorism around the world.

jrdc099 wrote:
I dont really think that anybody in the U.S. is really losing any sleep because your not happy with our foreign policy.

It's no wonder people around the world are fed up with Americans if that's your attitude.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Both America & Great Britain are however responsible for the increase in violence in both Afghanistan and Iraq.

That's a crock. Pre-US invasion/liberation of Afghanistan and Iraq had a whole lotta' violence. Most of it was perpetrated by their governments against the people. MASS rape. MASS murder. Hundreds of thousands dead in just the past decade or so alone. Hundreds of thousands maimed and/or tortured. There is absolutely not an increase in violence in Afghanistan and Iraq because of America and Great Britain. It has CHANGED FORM (an insurgent proxy war with Iran now) and the only increase is in the coverage of violence and in the viewing of it by anti-Americans. You didn't even look at the Radical Islamic Terror timelines I posted, did you? You didn't even look at the violent history of the regimes of Iraq and Afghanistan prior to the US invasion, did you? Nope. If you had, you wouldn't be making such silly statements - statements devoid of proof!

Thats a fact. You deal with it

You are totally wrong and haven't proven your point. You can't prove it because you are dead wrong. THAT's a fact. YOU deal with it.

please in future can you please refrain from resorting to insults.

I didn't insult you. Your own words are what is making you look so bad.

It's you who supports terrorism, not me. There's no reasoning with people like you.

.... an insult from one who allegedly calls for others not to insult him. Oh the hypocrisy.

Maybe some day you'll wise up and realise that hatred and violence begets hatred and violence.

Maybe some day you'll wise up and realize that war is sometimes necessary. In the case of the War on Terror - it deposited into our country by radical islamics. THEY attacked US and THEY continue to say they will destroy us. These calls come from the Taliban; from Al-qaeda which used Afghanistan as it's training camp; from Iran; and the list goes on. They called for it before we went into Afghanistan and Iraq. They will continue to call for it long after we are gone from those places. Try to get the facts straight. It might help you understand reality better.

In that respect your no better than the muslims you despise so much.

Another insult from the fella who calls for people not to insult others.

Hey kiddo, looks like you missed the post where I said that I don't hate islam; that I just think it's a stupid religion; and I hate that people are stuck in it. So it's really YOU who is putting words into other people's mouths .. not me. Again, try to get the facts straight. It might help you understand reality better.

It's that kind of attitude that fuels terrorism around the world.

AGAIN ... you didn't bother to read the TERRORISM FACTS that I posted, did you? Our attitude doesn't do a blasted thing either for or against terrorism. It's been around for a very long time and it will be here long after you and I are dead and buried.

It's no wonder people around the world are fed up with Americans if that's your attitude.

Only the ones that aren't bright enough to realize that the War on Terror is the right thing to do.

[edit on 12/3/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
the only thing they respect over there in the middle east is violence. thats why saddam was the way he was. so he could stay in power. you have to rule over there with an iron fist. ive been over to iraq i know what they are like over there personally. they dont deserve a democracy because they just want to kill each other over their religion. dont get me wrong i dont like to see all the violence either because im one of the people its usually aimed at. but we need to increase the amount of pain we can inflict on insurgents so that they will start taking us seriously. its the same thing as a little kid. you send them to the corner or give them a time out and they will just laugh at you. but if you spank their but they probably wont do whatever they did again.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 01:35 AM
link   
Well, before I start let me add my condemnation of such acts as inhuman and absolutely wrong, no matter your religious excuses.

However, let me say I do not condemn any religion itself, but the practices of its extremists.

Frankly, the actions being taken by religious fanatics in the middle east are pretty clearly paralel to the Crusades undertaken by 'Christians'. Attitudes toward women are similar. It's a similar idea of 'kill all unbelievers'.

The main difference, and the main problem, is scope.

The world has changed. The Crusades, while the 'Christians' were indeed invading other countries and killing rampantly, can't really compare to modern warfare and terrorism. A Crusader, even were he skilled in warfare, could never on his own cause the sheer damage and casualties of a suicide bomber. The Crusades had much less potential to impact the world at large, based as they were on manpower, not WMD's and explosives.

Today's extremists have far more potential to cause massive damage and casualties than did the Crusaders. For this reason, it is, I'm sorry to have to say, not possible to turn a blind eye and hope they work it out of their systems as Christians (mostly) have. With the potential to wreak havoc and destruction on 'unbelievers' with frankly little cost to the group as a whole, I can't imagine that there would be much motivation to stop anytime soon.

As I said, these actions should be roundly condemned, though I do not paint all of a religion with the same brush--there are extremists of one stripe or another in nearly any religion or group. The problem is that these extremists seem to be numerous, with a great deal of potential to cause harm and death to nearly anyone, and any number that they choose.

As for the educating women, etc issue under discussion, well JSOBecky has done an admirable job answering, which I applaud.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 02:01 AM
link   
Well I think this clearly demonstrates the value of life insurance. The islamic disembowelers are the equivelant of mafia like life insurance agents in the west. Pay for protection or else.

There are many similarities between what is going on in Afghanistan and the US. Obviously these guys are homosexual destroyers of the nuclear family. We have the same problem with the nuclear family being destroyed by homicidal homosexuals in the west as well.

Best thing to do is buy a damn gun.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Rich23 wrote:
That is indeed your problem. You subscribe to the utter myth that the US is better than those places. This is entirely due to growing up with a sanitized version of US history and being subjected to emotional manipulation from an early age. What do you think the pledge of allegiance is? It's thought control. One of the reasons people think I'm anti-American is I insist on referring people to actual history rather than the eviscerated nonsense they are taught in the US. And trust me, I've been there, lived there for a time, and even hunted out some history textbooks in a second-hand bookstore. I was almost shocked by what I found, but, hey, I live in the UK and they never teach you about the opium wars in school here, for example.

The difference is, I know that there are things that are just not talked about, and I know that there's propaganda going on. You just lap it up, because it makes you feel good about living in the USA. The trouble is, it's all half truths. The missing facts are what make the picture complete, and you don't want to look. You get a much bigger buzz from puffing yourself up on hot air and half-truths, and demonising people whose natural resources your country wants to rip off.

One of the points I try to make is that the US is responsible for the Islamic extremism in Iran. Ever heard of President Mossadegh? He was the democratically elected President of Iran, overthrown by the CIA in a coup organised by Kermit Roosevelt in the fifties. And, yes, he was one of those Roosevelts. The CIA brought back the Shah and trained his death squads to keep the proles in line. Two decades of brutalisation and you have the reaction: an extreme form of Islam and a fundamentalist revolt.

Mossadegh's crime? He kicked out the multinationals who'd refused to renegotiate oil contracts that were an absolute rip-off of the Iranian people.

That, just to be clear, is terrorism. And it's not the last time the CIA would use bombs (blamed on other people, of course) in the Middle East.

Well said Rich23
and I totally agree with your views. It would be nice if people were honest enough to take responsibility for there actions, rather than pass the buck and heap the blame on everyone else. Afghanistan and Iraq are an absolute mess and all the countries involved are responsible. To say this adventure has been a disaster is an understatement.

Here's an interesting blog about Iraq that some might find insightful.
riverbendblog.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:12 AM
link   
Never Intervene in a Muslim Country
by Alamgir Hussain

islam-watch.org...

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Tweedle Dee , Tweedle Dumb ......

This is Where Islamofascism is leading the World

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:47 AM
link   
I'd just like to submit a point to the public record:
Within one week of one another, in the year 2006 AD, (6 years before the mayan "end of time") we see a hunger-striking man hanging, nailed to a cross and an educator drawn and quartered on the other side of the world. A mockery of our ancient past perhaps... but I could be wrong... but how long has it been?

quote: Originally posted by Valhall

Wait...you guys aren't listening to Sri Oracle's argument.

If we stop all our "Great Satan" ills (such as women working for a living and being able to spell their own name) you can stop all the moral decay going on in the "non-Islamofascist" world.

Sri Oracle's argument: If we be keepin our lady'folk at home in the kitchen raisin' youngin's, our youngins will be growin up wit mama in the house. When mammys be home home across a nation, moral decay is lessened. Period. When mother is educated in worldly affairs and (at the very least karmically) indebted to the pyramid (financial world) she ain't gonna be there (AS MUCH) to raise her offspring; moral decay augmented.

For instance, as you can readily denote, us working women in the western world who let other people provide our little girls with a little paper container of milk every day while they're learning needed knowledge to be a productive member of society, according to THEM, that is the reason the world's going to hell in a hand-basket.

Bing. Bing. Bing. You got it.

Option one... milk your cow and give organic milk to your children, as you impart the divine knowledge upon them necessary to serve God. Prepare them for Holy Work. Tending family fields, communicating scripture, carpentry, household chores... etc.

Option two... drop your sheep off at public school... let them get a squirt of pasturized, homogenized, hormonized, antibioticized, plastic-infused-paper carton milk from Con Agra. And for the 7 hours they are baby-sat, as you earn a buck, your government will surely instill all the knowledge they need to later serve the corporation in a productive enough way to increase shareholder value, just like you.

BUT by and large our kids are NOT blowing themselves up in the midst of innocent people to just make some radical twisted religious statement on how the morally corrupt other side are showing too much cleavage - or whatever the hell the twisted morons think is worse than taking people's lives for the sake of pointing out how bad not being an Islamofascist is.

No... our children are pacified; panem et circenses (bread and circuses). Slaves, and they do not even know it. It is indeed a Brave New World.

When you really put your mind to comparing the "ills" of the western world to the "means" of the sick bastards trying to make a "moral high-ground" statement...

When you genuinely put your mind to the ills of the western world, you'll come to realize why there are people making violent moral high ground statements. The means of the "sick bastards" have only grown with the ills.

For every effect that we see here in this relative world, there is indeed a cause.

Don't even try to make me understand your sick position in backing this type of violence...every syllable you use in that effort plants you more firmly in the "sick-bastard" category.

I do not back the violence... I understand the violence. I see its root. You do not see me out there drawing and quartering anyone... nor do I proclaim that others ought to. What I do claim is that others HAVE done so, last week mind you, and when they did, they BELIEVED they were in the right. So... if we as westerners truly want to take back the moral higher ground, then we should consider what we have done that has brought them to this belief, and what we can do, in regard to our own behavior, that would disinterest a potential holy warrior from seeing reason in drawing their sword. I promise better results than attempting to fight a holy warrior head on; they'll just keep coming.

quote: Originally posted by jsobecky

Do not attempt to equate yourself with the Amish. They truly believe in peace and brotherhood. Your views are an abomination against God and man.

Instead of quoting Amish values, why not try to defend Sharia law? Once again, you attempt to deflect the discussion away from the real issues.

First, which one of these three is MOST NOT like the other two:

Sharia law. Traditional Amish Values. American Pop Culture.

If more of the western world was living like the Amish, Sharia would have far less reason to implement justice. But the fact is we are not... and in "our" outward behavior we are grossly less refined and long past due for correction by the Lord. Which example would you like me to cite? Daily pharmicutical use by a large subset of the population, sex based relationships, corporate corruption, pollution... etc. All can be seen to stem from the failure of families to impart values; failure for mother to be home.

Owing debts does not exclude a woman from having children.

You're right... anyone can get freaky. Having children is not the issue I bring foward though. Being there to raise them, personally, divinely, is.

that is exactly what makes their beliefs perverted - using God as justification for acts which are inhuman.

If they indeed Believed they were acting as His agents, there is no better justification. That is an eternal Truth; a matter of Faith.

Being enslaved to the views of "men" who are afraid to have their beliefs be washed in the antiseptic bath of sunlight is not much of an alternative.

Their beliefs are contained in a simple book called the Koran... check it out at barnes and noble and bathe it in the antiseptic bath of your personal shining light.

Have you ever considered yourself in any way enslaved to the views of men who sell you oil? Men who shoot DU on your behalf? Men own 90% of the cash value of the stock exchange?

Their beliefs are simple. Maximize shareholder value; no fanatical religious book needed.

edit for double negative

[edit on 4-12-2006 by Sri Oracle]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

quote: Apparently there are 4 men on the other side of the earth that deemed it sound and proper. That should at least feed thought before being glossed over as madness.

To what purpose? It would never result in justification for their acts

hrmmm... this side of the computer screen we call it denying ignorance. Justified or not, even if there is a 10% rational justification that an religious extremist would draw and quarter someone, the subject should be parsed.

We must ask ourselves, "why?" if we are to side with the teacher... then what is it we have been doing as teachers that is deemed so wrong by those motivated by scripture?

quote: No my brother. In the Lords eye... Intention is everything.

I suppose he told you this personally? He can see through your weak excuses, and justice awaits you on the other side.

Peruse the subject of karmayoga within the Bhagavad Gita, then get back to me.

I frankly don't care if you practice your views among those who willingly choose to. But when you make them a prisoner, and prohibit them from seeing how the rest of the world lives, and what choices may be made available to them - that tells me that followers of your views are nothing but cowards who intimidate the weaker among them.

There are women in this world that have sex for money each day of their life. In the western world we criminalize prostitution and imprison prostitutes.

This is done with the hope that our children will grow up in a spiritually clean environment. This is done to protect the innocence of the weaker among us.

In a similar, but indeed different way, these men may believe they are acting in that same spirit. comprende? Protecting the weaker among them.

Remember floyd? "[our women] don't need no education" "[our women] don't need no thought control"

quote: Originally posted by Flighty

Good lord. How did working women get brought into a subject of an afghani teacher being ripped apart for teaching girls?

You must see some metaphysical connection there... working women teaching girls westernisms absent parents government education (corporate indoctrination) decline of morals

A child is only at home for the first 5 years of its life, it then goes to SCHOOL between
9-3, 5 days a week.

There are some people out there that would say that is exactly where the problem lies.

I think a woman sitting at home twiddling her fingers during
these hours with no children in the house, would be bored. Which is when her education
and employment skills would come in handy. No one likes being unproductive.

That's what industry counts on as they feed you cheap Wonderbread and Soaps on Monday afternoons; panem et circenses. Nothing better to do... Men off at war, children off at school... and there are always good paying jobs at the corporation; manufacturing and distributing a more sublime way to kill.

Muslim women have big broods of children

eloquent

quote: Originally posted by kindred
You generalize an entire people when you use derogatory terms like 'islamofascist', and you imply that America has the right and duty to impose our beliefs on a people that have been around long before we have.

Its classic double think.

Those people are terrible, horrible animals that want to rule the world, so lets just bomb the snot out of them, build military bases all around their land, and force them to live and think like we do.....
Who is the fascist again?

Don't forget to pave out an electrified suburbia over top of them in classic nazi-- err I mean grid fashion.

If the people of Iraq & Afghanistan are not happy with the state there countries are in, then its up to them and them alone to do something about it. It's nobody else's business but theres. So butt out.......

Think globally... and act locally. I've heard that before. Sounds like good advice.

quote: Originally posted by FlyersFan
quote: The slaying of this poor man was a despicable act of evil, but no more so than the acts of evil that are carried out everday through out America.

Bull. There are a lot of bad things that happen in America, but it is not any wheres near the level of violence that happens when under Islamic religious law. There is a heck of a lot more and it is a heck of a lot more violent. In America crime isn't tolerated and we try to put a stop to it.

In america we put a price tag on it and then there is no crime. Corporate Lawyer $5,000/weekly. Clear the mangroves permit, $100,000 for 4 years with clear cut rights. Keep mother away from children, $22,500 annually per household.

No crime here boys... false alarm.

quote: Originally posted by IAF101
When was the last time an Amish teacher was killed for teaching girls ?? When was the last time an Amish terrorists flew an aeroplane into a building killing 3000 people ? What about "those" values??

Divinity comes in many colors. The Amish approach God through right action and forgiveness. Islamic fundamentalist approach God wearing warrior shoes; defending a Holy nation... there is a different duty for a warrior caste.

Who gives a piss about their culture and their God or whatever?? Nobody anywhere does! There is only our values which are the right values, they should subscribe to them or die! And we can kill more of them than they can!

right-o. ummm... well then.

Had you ever considered that is exactly what was going on in the heads of the four men that drew and quartered the fifth?

Who gives a piss about western culture and their God, education system, or whatever?? Nobody anywhere does, they're greedy, valueless and destroying the land, air, and water. There are only Koranic values that are right values, they should subscribe to them or die! Look... there's a schoolteacher spreading westernism to our little girls! Lets quarter him!

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Instill values and discipline as a parent and everything can be accomplished.

Rather difficult when your children are away from you during their most awake hours (9-3).

If parents have no charecter by supporting a savagery, then the kid will grow up to be a savage too.

If the parents have no character because they were brought up on wonderbread and televised circuses, the kids will grow up the same.

Do you suggest the "Do you want fries with that?" option ?? Or do you claim that education, sucess, hardwork and wealth are bad things because you dont have them?

I am college educated and well read, I run a profitable business, work hard each day as a carpenter(except when I am here chatting), and posses title to several homes, vehicles, and acreage.

I must want fries with that.

burn your burka and crap, change your name and religon. Learn a civilised tounge and get an education

ethnocentrism, next...

quote:
Apparently there are 4 men on the other side of the earth that deemed it sound and proper. That should at least feed thought before being glossed over as madness.

What they think or do is -immaterial, their exsistence -irrelevant. Humanity knows that this is barbaric and these animals should bow to humanity.

Apparently it has been material and relevant enough to bring this thread to its fifth page.

The Bible teaches very clearly that men and women are equal. But being equal in worth does not mean being the same in calling. Each has been assigned separate and distinct roles by the great Creator.

Where does 4 motorcycles and disembowelment come into picture here? Or taking a man from his wife and pleading children?

He works as a Creator as well as a Destroyer.

quote: Originally posted by FlyersFan

'the Man's bus' .... 'the Man's school' ... Sorry, but it really sounds like you've got some issues that need to be addressed by those comments. Please explain 'the Man' further .

"The Man" as a colloquialism could be replaced by any of the following: NWO, big brother, corporate capitalism, etc.

If my daughter had been raised in a country that was under strict Islamic religious rule that doesn't allow education of women, she would be totally uneducated and basically a slave to be used as her father deemed necessary. Either that or she and I would be DEAD because I'd be educating her in secret.

What a waste that would be. A waste of a human life and a waste of a mind.

For thousands of years... generations and generations... a people have lived a simple life... free from electronic gadgets, pornography, and the thousands of distractions to spiritual development, that a permissive of nearly every desire, materialistic western society deems sound.

To distract an innocent child from a lifestyle so potentially pure and divine is a "waste of human life and a waste of a mind."

Consider this sliding scale for conversation:

1) Demon Possesed life bound to (whose choices are made by) the spiraling black hole of desire and material success
2) Householder's life bound to bloodlines and health
3) Warrior life bound to protecting the householder and righteous from demons
4) Mendicant life bound to service and compassion to humanity
5) Angelic life bound to God

I would say the westerner is Number 1.
Amish or the practicing Moslem is a Housholder.
at least one of the guys drawing and quartering was a warrior... the others may have been demons who's to say.
the teacher disemboweled is the mendicant

I am not sure where the angels were that day.

For what it is worth I live the Philosopher's life bound to inaction and commentary, as do most of us at ats

It is my belief that the 'intent' of those who killed the man was ... to kill the man. The intent was to murder him and leave his family in pain and poverty.

That could have been accomplished with a bullet. I believe their intent was to get our undivided attention, because it is long since due.

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Sir O,
Hats off to you for sitting down and spelling out the simplistic nature of the beast.
I wish I had your patiance and eloquence.
Unfortunatly your words will fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as the case may be) , as the people that need to understand, the people that cannot grasp the concepts you put forth, those people will undoubtedly ingnore the soundness of your reasoning and logic.

Im amazed that the same tactics used to vilify the American Indian over the past 200+ years havent lost any of their strength.

Step 1. Find an enemy, preferably one that has something you want. (land, oil)

Step 2. Label the enemy, preferably with a derogatory name like 'Redskin' or "Islamofascist".

Step 3. De-humanize the enemy. Refer to them as 'animals' and 'savages', especailly in conjunction with the label.
Find and exploit the most outrageous behavior commited by ANY member in the enemy culture and use this as an example of behaviour by EVERY member of the enemy culture.

Step 4. Intensify the threat.
Remind people daily about these 'savages' that must be dealt with.
Have news stories and articles about how 'evil' the enemy is. If enemy is non-combative use false flag operations and political wrangling to elicit a response.
Stress the 'fact' that the enemy poses a very real threat, not just to individuals,
but to the entire world.

Step 5. Sit back and watch the peasants line up for a chance to 'stop the redman' or, in this case, the 'islamofascist'.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle
Option one... milk your cow and give organic milk to your children, as you impart the divine knowledge upon them necessary to serve God. Prepare them for Holy Work. Tending family fields, communicating scripture, carpentry, household chores... etc.

This is the essence of your beleifs and your problems. In a nutshell. This is the "reasoning" you employ to justify barbaric acts:

"If a man truely believes that what he is doing is right, and if he bolsters his "belief" with the teachings of a "holy" book, then all acts can be justified".

Once you adopt this thinking, you have free reign to commits all acts of abomination, because, after all, you believed that what you were doing was right.

Try peddling that to children and the others enslaved by your culture. It does not wash in the eyes of the free man or woman.

And of course, it is imperative that you isolate people from the outside world, else they will see straight through your weak logic and your house of cards will crumble down on your head.

I will give you this, though - it is an impressive method of brainwashing. And brainwashing it is, bolstered by the sword, and the punishment for trying to leave.

Tell me - what does the Quran say about the apostate?

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Flyersfan, jsobecky, you may have some factual points, but your indiference overshadow them to a point that makes me want to vomit.

My opinion: Your attitudes are the wrong one to have if you want to change peoples minds.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by tha stillz]

[edit on 4-12-2006 by tha stillz]

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
"If a man truely believes that what he is doing is right, and if he bolsters his "belief" with the teachings of a "holy" book, then all acts can be justified".

Once you adopt this thinking, you have free reign to commits all acts of abomination, because, after all, you believed that what you were doing was right.

Try peddling that to children and the others enslaved by your culture. It does not wash in the eyes of the free man or woman.

This sounds like the leader of our country. And you are right - this is one of the many negative implications of religion, christianity, islam or otherwise.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by tha stillz
Flyersfan, jsobecky, you may have some factual points, but your indiference overshadow them to a point that makes me want to vomit.

My opinion: Your attitudes are the wrong one to have if you want to change peoples minds.

I'm sorry if I misled you to think I wanted to change Sri Oracle's mind. There comes a point where change is impossible, and he has reached it. As for your own physical reaction, well that is your problem.

I have been doing a lot of reading lately from people who are apostates of Islam. They tell their stories of why they left, what they will have to face, and most importantly, the utterly shocked reaction (like yours) of imams and others who wonder that somebody can be so bold as to question their practices. These mortified people would love nothing more than for the world to go away so that they can continue their ugly practices under a cloak of secrecy.

So, no, it is not theirs, yours, or Sri Oracles minds that I wish to change. It is those who know in their heart that a better life awaits them if they have the courage to throw off the cloak of slavery they labor under.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky

Now replace holy book with Constitution and Bill of Rights, and there is your justification for usage of cluster bombs, white phosphorus and depleted uranium ammunition on civilian population. After all, we believe we are spreading freedom and democracy, don't we now?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 04:54 AM
link   

11bravo wrote
Sir O,
Hats off to you for sitting down and spelling out the simplistic nature of the beast.
I wish I had your patiance and eloquence.
Unfortunatly your words will fall on deaf ears (or blind eyes as the case may be) , as the people that need to understand, the people that cannot grasp the concepts you put forth, those people will undoubtedly ingnore the soundness of your reasoning and logic.

Im amazed that the same tactics used to vilify the American Indian over the past 200+ years havent lost any of their strength.

Step 1. Find an enemy, preferably one that has something you want. (land, oil)

Step 2. Label the enemy, preferably with a derogatory name like 'Redskin' or "Islamofascist".

Step 3. De-humanize the enemy. Refer to them as 'animals' and 'savages', especailly in conjunction with the label.
Find and exploit the most outrageous behavior commited by ANY member in the enemy culture and use this as an example of behaviour by EVERY member of the enemy culture.

Step 4. Intensify the threat.
Remind people daily about these 'savages' that must be dealt with.
Have news stories and articles about how 'evil' the enemy is. If enemy is non-combative use false flag operations and political wrangling to elicit a response.
Stress the 'fact' that the enemy poses a very real threat, not just to individuals,
but to the entire world.

Step 5. Sit back and watch the peasants line up for a chance to 'stop the redman' or, in this case, the 'islamofascist'.

Spot on 11Bravo, that's exactly how it is.
People are being decieved by Bush & Blair and there phony war on terrorism. The only war we should be waging is against Bush & Blair and those who serve them. They are the biggest threat to Democracy and to world peace.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
Now replace holy book with Constitution and Bill of Rights, and there is your justification for usage of cluster bombs, white phosphorus and depleted uranium ammunition on civilian population. After all, we believe we are spreading freedom and democracy, don't we now?

Spot on 11Bravo, that's exactly how it is.
People are being decieved by Bush & Blair and there phony war on terrorism. The only war we should be waging is against Bush & Blair and those who serve them. They are the biggest threat to Democracy and to world peace.

You guys are trying to justify bad behavior by pointing to other bad behavior. That doesn't work with me.

This thread is about the atrocious acts of Islamofascists who disemboweled then drew and quartered a teacher because he had the audacity to actually educate girls. Try defending that instead of deflecting the debate off to another track.

If you want to talk about Bush, Blair, and clusterbombs, start a new thread.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join