It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Islamofascists Disembowel, Draw and Quarter school teacher !!!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yanchek
And hate mostly comes from fear.

Challenging somebody's bravado and insinuating they hate something because they are 'afraid' of it is incorrect. I hate the men that mutilated that teacher after dragging him from his home in front of his crying children, I hate them because of what those children must have felt. I do not fear them, in fact I would LOVE to be in a room, man to man with one of those animals, so I could mutilate him with my bare hands. I know violence is not a way to solve violence, in a perfect world that may be true, but this story fills me with rage, not fear.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Keep up the good fight JSOBecky! I, however, can no longer participate in this thread as the small-minded apologists who fail to embrace logic and rational have derailed any reasonable discussion on the matter with their pointless "phobia" and "racist" drivel. You can lead a horse to water but you cannot make it drink.

Sadly, these people are as dangerous as the actual terrorists that they attempt to portray as victims of Western oppression. HA! Laughable. As I've already demonstrated FACTUALLY it is they, the ISLAMOFASCISTS, who are oppressive and violent. It is the attitudes and misinformed mindsets of these people that will lead to our undoing, not the actual terrorists themselves. That is sad. Back in the day, we would've called these people subversives - or worse yet, TRAITORS! And we would have dealt with them accordingly. But in today's overly PC world, we have to accept their ill-informed points of view as being legitimate and worthy of being heard - regardless of how it might fly in the face of pure logic and reason.

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by jsobecky
You many call them "values", but they are not. I am somewhat surprised that you would defend them.

Amish News dot Com

Chores are fairly clearly divided by sexual role in the Amish home. The man usually works on the farm, with the wife helping from time to time, if needed. The wife does the cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Children grow up identifying with the parent of their sex. Boys tag along behind father, and girls stay indoors to help mother. There are, of course, many exceptions to this, but father is to be the head of the household.

Yep... I defend that.

It is more of a choice in America than anywhere else in the world. No one will come to your door and eviscerate you before drawing and quartering you if you make one choice as opposed to another here.

But when you are 20, female, and come to terms with the fact that being a mom would be nice... In America, odds are you already owe debt.

Pointing to America as a justification for their actions is ridiculous. It is merely an attempt to deflect the topic away from the real issues.

The real issue is that the Taliban does not want their culture America-ized because the view it as blasphemy. In the name of God, they take out all that may lead to such curruption of Spirit.

You always have the choice of packing a nutritional lunch for your child.

Do you have the choice that your child might not trade his nutritional lunch after riding the Man's bus with advertisements on the radio for chips and soda on the way to the Man's school full of vending machines? Children should be schooled at home; locally.

Originally posted by ME
You are a 20 year old American female with 20,000 in college debt...Now what are your choices?

To list only two of many choices, you may decide not to have children at all. Or, you may choose to continue to struggle to complete your education, get a good job, and then get married and have children. Either way, they are still your choices.

To list only two of many choices, you may spend the next five years paying off the debt and choose not to have children at all. You may continue to struggle to complete your education, indebting yourself 25k deeper... get a good corporate job under flourescent tubes and get married to someone in the cubicle across the highway and have children grow ever more distant from Eden in an over priced daycare with square concrete walls. They are your choices indeed.

Originally posted by ME
You are a 20 year old Islamic woman, Now what are your choices?

You have no choices; you never had any choices to begin with under Sharia law. If you are a woman, you are the property of either your family or your husband.

And damn... you've got to be home with your children... all day... every day.

"Probably not regularly? Do you mean there are cases where it is acceptable?

Apparently there are 4 men on the other side of the earth that deemed it sound and proper. That should at least feed thought before being glossed over as madness.

It matters not what they were thinking. They were murderous animals.

No my brother. In the Lords eye... Intention is everything.

This does not surprise me, that you would support segregating the sexes at an early age. It requires no further comment

Again... from Amish News

The Bible teaches very clearly that men and women are equal. But being equal in worth does not mean being the same in calling. Each has been assigned separate and distinct roles by the great Creator.

I don't mean this in a disrespectful way, but, you are, confused and misled.

We are all confused and misled; lest we believe ourselves divine... omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient...

I am,

Sri Oracle

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Wait...you guys aren't listening to Sri Oracle's argument.

If we stop all our "Great Satan" ills (such as women working for a living and being able to spell their own name) you can stop all the moral decay going on in the "non-Islamofascist" world.

For instance, as you can readily denote, us working women in the western world who let other people provide our little girls with a little paper container of milk every day while they're learning needed knowledge to be a productive member of society, according to THEM, that is the reason the world's going to hell in a hand-basket. BUT by and large our kids are NOT blowing themselves up in the midst of innocent people to just make some radical twisted religious statement on how the morally corrupt other side are showing too much cleavage - or whatever the hell the twisted morons think is worse than taking people's lives for the sake of pointing out how bad not being an Islamofascist is.

When you really put your mind to comparing the "ills" of the western world to the "means" of the sick bastards trying to make a "moral high-ground" statement...it would be laughable if it weren't for the fact they're ripping innocent children's flesh apart, or disembowelling their father's in front of them just to make the "moral high ground statement".

Don't even try to make me understand your sick position in backing this type of violence...every syllable you use in that effort plants you more firmly in the "sick-bastard" category.

[edit on 12-1-2006 by Valhall]

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Sri Oracle

Do not attempt to equate yourself with the Amish. They truly believe in peace and brotherhood. Your views are an abomination against God and man.

Instead of quoting Amish values, why not try to defend Sharia law? Once again, you attempt to deflect the discussion away from the real issues.

But when you are 20, female, and come to terms with the fact that being a mom would be nice... In America, odds are you already owe debt.

So? What is the point here? Owing debts does not exclude a woman from having children.

The real issue is that the Taliban does not want their culture America-ized because the view it as blasphemy. In the name of God, they take out all that may lead to such curruption of Spirit.

And that is exactly what makes their beliefs perverted - using God as justification for acts which are inhuman.

To list only two of many choices, you may spend the next five years paying off the debt and choose not to have children at all. You may continue to struggle to complete your education, indebting yourself 25k deeper... get a good corporate job under flourescent tubes and get married to someone in the cubicle across the highway and have children grow ever more distant from Eden in an over priced daycare with square concrete walls. They are your choices indeed.

Being enslaved to the views of "men" who are afraid to have their beliefs be washed in the antiseptic bath of sunlight is not much of an alternative.

Apparently there are 4 men on the other side of the earth that deemed it sound and proper. That should at least feed thought before being glossed over as madness.

To what purpose? It would never result in justification for their acts,

I suppose he told you this personally? He can see through your weak excuses, and justice awaits you on the other side.

I frankly don't care if you practice your views among those who willingly choose to. But when you make them a prisoner, and prohibit them from seeing how the rest of the world lives, and what choices may be made available to them - that tells me that followers of your views are nothing but cowards who intimidate the weaker among them.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Good lord. How did working women get brought into a subject of an afghani teacher being ripped apart for teaching girls?

Seeing as the discussion has evolved into that, I'd just like to say that a large majority of western women work PART-TIME, especially during the baby years. They CHOOSE to.
A child is only at home for the first 5 years of its life, it then goes to SCHOOL between
9-3, 5 days a week. I think a woman sitting at home twiddling her fingers during
these hours with no children in the house, would be bored. Which is when her education
and employment skills would come in handy. No one likes being unproductive.
I might be generalising here , but Muslim women have big broods of children as opposed to western women who have an average of 2.5 kids by CHOICE.
Even if we werent educated, most still would not want to have lots of kids just because
we were "at home". This still leaves a lot of hours that would have to filled in.
Another positive side effect of women working is that fathers can now spend a lot more
time with their children than they could in previous generations. This can only be a good thing.IMO

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
Well Said 11Bravo

Can you title a thread without the use of the term 'islamofascist'?
You appear to suffer from a phobia.
Too bad you didnt grow up in the land of the free and the home of the brave, like me, because I dont fear 'islamofascists'.
I couldnt imagine living under the constant spectre of fear that you do.
How do you handle it? Does it keep you up at night worrying about the 'islamofascist'?

Seriously, with stories in the news about militaristic police actions resulting in the shooting death of innocent Americans, your only concern seems to be some foreign men in a foreign land doing heinous things.

Dont you care what is happening in America, or are you more interested in fostering hate of foreigners in far away lands?
That is what you are doing, make no mistake. You generalize an entire people when you use derogatory terms like 'islamofascist', and you imply that America has the right and duty to impose our beliefs on a people that have been around long before we have.
You probably dont see the irony in the fact that you call them 'islamofascist' and say that we need to 'liberate' them by imposing our standards on them.

Its classic double think.

Those people are terrible, horrible animals that want to rule the world, so lets just bomb the snot out of them, build military bases all around their land, and force them to live and think like we do.....
Who is the fascist again?

As human beings we all have free will, No human being has the right to force there beliefs or way of life on another. To do so is wrong and those who subscribe to it are evil and spiritually corrupt.

You Americans who look down on Muslims should take a good look at your own country first before slagging off there beliefs and there way of life. The slaying of this poor man was a despicable act of evil, but no more so than the acts of evil that are carried out everday through out America by corrupt politicians, serial killers, rapists, drug dealers etc. I suggest you get your own house in order before slagging off someones else's and waging war against them.

The only reason your in Afghanistan and Iraq is because of your corrupt governments thirst and lust for oil and gas at the expense of thousands of innocent life's which mean absolutely nothing to these evil parasites who start these wars.

By doing so all you promote is more hatred and even more violence.

If the people of Iraq & Afghanistan are not happy with the state there countries are in, then its up to them and them alone to do something about it. It's nobody else's business but theres. So butt out.......

[edit on 2-12-2006 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   

Dont you care what is happening in America, or are you more interested in fostering hate of foreigners in far away lands?

It's a very small world. Things that happen 8,000 miles away definately DO effect us here in America.

You Americans who look down on Muslims should take a good look at your own country first before slagging off there beliefs and there way of life.

Actually we Americans are capable of looking at the problems here in America AND the problems in other parts of the world that effect us. Oh.. and it's a good thing that Americans during WWII didn't think like you, otherwise we would have turned a blind eye to Germany taking over Europe and killing tens of millions through war and concentration camps. It wouldn't have been any of our business.

The slaying of this poor man was a despicable act of evil, but no more so than the acts of evil that are carried out everday through out America.

Bull. There are a lot of bad things that happen in America, but it is not any wheres near the level of violence that happens when under Islamic religious law. There is a heck of a lot more and it is a heck of a lot more violent. In America crime isn't tolerated and we try to put a stop to it. Under strick religious Islamic law the crimes and violence aren't just tolerated, they are exaulted as holy.

By doing so all you promote is more hatred and even more violence.

Radical Islamics do a fine job of promoting hatred and violence all on their own. To discuss the crap they pull isn't adding fuel to the fire .. it's exposing an evil.
www.youtube.com...

It's nobody else's business but theres. So butt out.......

You mean 'theirs' ... and you are WRONG.

[edit on 12/2/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
You have voted jsobecky for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have two more votes this month.

You have voted Valhall for the Way Above Top Secret award.
You have one more vote left for this month.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Yet another reason to thank fate that I wasnt born a Moslem !

I dont know how Moslems can everyday look in their mirror( or what ever!) and justify their exsistence or their faith. That must be some brainwashing that mohammad cooked up in his tent!

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sri Oracle

Originally posted by jsobecky
You many call them "values", but they are not. I am somewhat surprised that you would defend them.

Amish News dot Com

Chores are fairly clearly divided by sexual role in the Amish home. The man usually works on the farm, with the wife helping from time to time, if needed. The wife does the cooking, washing, cleaning, etc. Children grow up identifying with the parent of their sex. Boys tag along behind father, and girls stay indoors to help mother. There are, of course, many exceptions to this, but father is to be the head of the household.

Yep... I defend that.

When was the last time an Amish teacher was killed for teaching girls ?? When was the last time an Amish terrorists flew an aeroplane into a building killing 3000 people ? What about "those" values??

I just want to know if you will defend the people who kill your parents, bothers, sister , wife and child because they think you dont deserve to live? When you see them all dead and decapitated, I hope you meet someone who defends their actions . Multicultarlism and all that jazz! >>"I like!!"

The rainbow has 7 colors but the sky is blue!

Who gives a piss about their culture and their God or whatever?? Nobody anywhere does! There is only our values which are the right values, they should subscribe to them or die! And we can kill more of them than they can!

Do you have the choice that your child might not trade his nutritional lunch after riding the Man's bus with advertisements on the radio for chips and soda on the way to the Man's school full of vending machines?

Yes, easily! Instill values and discipline as a parent and everything can be accomplished. The parent needs to have charecter first and then the child. If parents have no charecter by supporting a savagery, then the kid will grow up to be a savage too.

Do you suggest the "Do you want fries with that?" option ?? Or do you claim that education, sucess, hardwork and wealth are bad things because you dont have them?

And damn... you've got to be home with your children... all day... every day.

No, you can cross the border into a country which is not islamic, change your religion , burn your burka and crap, change your name and religon. Learn a civilised tounge and get an education and develop your brain with that .

What they think or do is -immaterial, their exsistence -irrelevant. Humanity knows that this is barbaric and these animals should bow to humanity.

What lord??? We are the lords and we decide what is right and not right.

Again... from Amish News

The Bible teaches very clearly that men and women are equal. But being equal in worth does not mean being the same in calling. Each has been assigned separate and distinct roles by the great Creator.

Where does 4 motorcycles and disembowelment come into picture here? Or taking a man from his wife and pleading children ?

Amish girls go to school along with the boys. Obviously a man cannot give birth and a woman cannot impregante another woman. Its all in the details!! But they are equally important and thus have equall priority.

We are all confused and misled; lest we believe ourselves divine... omnipresent, omnipotent, omniscient...

I am,

What about non-exsistant, impotent and asinine !??

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   

after riding the Man's bus with advertisements on the radio for chips and soda on the way to the Man's school full of vending machines?

'the Man's bus' .... 'the Man's school' ... Sorry, but it really sounds like you've got some issues that need to be addressed by those comments. Please explain 'the Man' further ....

Children should be schooled at home; locally.

I homeschooled our daughter until she was 9. When she went into a regular classroom the principle skipped her up a grade. She's now in 6th grade and has all A's and the highest grades in the entire 6th grade for her school. She wants to be a librarian when she grows up.

You all should know that us homeschool parents are the pickiest parents in America when it comes to education and safety. Seriously.

If my daughter had been raised in a country that was under strict Islamic religious rule that doesn't allow education of women, she would be totally uneducated and basically a slave to be used as her father deemed necessary. Either that or she and I would be DEAD because I'd be educating her in secret.

What a waste that would be. A waste of a human life and a waste of a mind.

In the Lords eye... Intention is everything.

It is my belief that the 'intent' of those who killed the man was ... to kill the man. The intent was to murder him and leave his family in pain and poverty. It was their intent because they are idiots who are AFRAID that if women become educated then those women will see that the men are using religion to control them. I do not believe that is God's intent for anyone, let alone half the population (female) of the world.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
FlyersFan wrote:
It's a very small world. Things that happen 8,000 miles away definately DO effect us here in America

Well if you go around invading countries and killing innocent people on a pack of lies, what the hell do you expect.

FlyersFan wrote:
Bull. There are a lot of bad things that happen in America, but it is not any wheres near the level of violence that happens when under Islamic religious law. There is a heck of a lot more and it is a heck of a lot more violent. In America crime isn't tolerated and we try to put a stop to it. Under strick religious Islamic law the crimes and violence aren't just tolerated, they are exaulted as holy.

I'm sorry there are plenty of Islamic countries who do not in any circumstance tolerate crime. They do have laws and in most countries the crime rate is alot lower than America's because of there stricter laws.

I know plenty of muslims and no there not all the same. This just goes to show how ignorant you are towards muslims and borders on facisim. It was George Bush who adopted the term "Islamo-fascism" hence the reason why its nothing more than propaganda bull**** which you and people like you have fallen for hook line and sinker.

Dont know how many times I have to say this, but the Bush administration have no credibility whatsoever when it comes to the truth. There all corrupt and anyone who would believe anything they have to say is truly brain dead. Wake up!!!
They are the terrorists you should be worried about.

FlyersFan wrote:
Actually we Americans are capable of looking at the problems here in America AND the problems in other parts of the world that effect us. Oh.. and it's a good thing that Americans during WWII didn't think like you, otherwise we would have turned a blind eye to Germany taking over Europe and killing tens of millions through war and concentration camps. It wouldn't have been any of our business.

Sorry but you had no choice but to enter the war, because sooner or later Germany would have been knocking on your door if Britain had fallen. Hitler was an imperialist and Islamic countries are not, regardless of what liars like Bush & Blair would have you believe.

And Yes I am right, It is you who are wrong.

You reap what you sow!

davidllorito.blogspot.com...

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 04:05 PM
link   
I have read alot of really good points.
Sadly not all of them were against islamofacism.

No matter what they say about us, we still aren't the ones blowing ourselves up.

I think that fact alone clearly shows who the more intelligent people are.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   

I have read alot of really good points. Sadly not all of them were against islamofacism.

No matter what they say about us, we still aren't the ones blowing ourselves up.

I think that fact alone clearly shows who the more intelligent people are.

You clearly haven't thought through what you wrote.

All muslims do not blow themselves up. As for people in the west being more intelligent. I dont think so. We are nothing more than muppets living a lie, the continuing charade that we live in a democracy while we allow ourselves to be intimidated through fear, lied to and decieved by our corrupt governments on a daily basis and even worse we then go off to war and sacrifice our lives for there lust for greed and power. Sorry but we are nothing but sheep living a deluded life. I wouldn't trust any government on this Earth as for as I could spit.

posted on Dec, 2 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by kindred
As for people in the west being more intelligent. I dont think so.

Theres actually been quite a bit of Study on Race and Intelligence and Nationality and IQ.

Lets deal with Race and Intelligence, Middle-easterners (Arabs) definately are Dumber than most of the rest of HomoSapiens.

As youd expect youd have to be rather dumb (and Brainwashed) to strap a Bomb to yourself and blowup.

Attempted compilations of average IQ by race generally place Ashkenazi Jews and East Asians on top, followed by non-Ashkenazi Whites, other Asians, Arabs, Blacks and Indigenous Australians

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:06 AM
link   
Human stupidity and ignorance knows no boundaries. Our capacity for stupidity and ignorance increases exponentially to our intelligence.

A man died and went to heaven. As he stood in front of St. Peter at the pearly gates, he saw a huge wall of clocks behind him. He asked St. Peter, "What are all those clocks?"

St. Peter answered, "Those are Lie-Clocks. Everyone on Earth has a Lie-clock. Every time you lie the hands on your clock will move."

"Oh," said the man. "Whose clock is that?"

"That's Mother Teresa's. The hands have never moved, indicating that she never told a lie."

"Incredible," said the man. "And whose clock is that one?"

St. Peter responded, "That's Abraham Lincoln's clock. The hands have moved twice, telling that Abe told only two lies in his entire life."

"Where's Tony Blair's & George Bush's clocks?" asked the man.

"Tony Blair & George Bush's clocks are in Jesus' office. He's using them as ceiling fans..."

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by kindred

Sorry but you had no choice but to enter the war, because sooner or later Germany would have been knocking on your door if Britain had fallen. Hitler was an imperialist and Islamic countries are not, regardless of what liars like Bush & Blair would have you believe.

The Ottoman Empire was not Imperialist? I think you might have missed out on some history classes in school. I can't disagree with Bush and Blair being liars, but I have yet to hear the truth from Saddam or Osama.

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
Im talking about today not yesterday! The ottoman empire is no more.

[edit on 3-12-2006 by kindred]

posted on Dec, 3 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by BitRaiser

[ Since they have such a poor trackrecord for rebuilding and aiding the PEOPLE of the nations they become involved with, I support international action there. ]

I think the U.S. did a pretty good job rebuilding Germany, Japan, South Korea, France and a good portion of western europe. You may think we have a poor track record but does it really matter what somebody from canada thinks? I dont really think that anybody in the U.S. is really losing any sleep because your not happy with our foreign policy.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join