It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 28
1
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
You have arranged an evening with a friend, but on the day preceding your date a special opportunity arises to do something much more exciting. How do you handle the situation?


If I could'nt arrange it so the friend could do the exciting
thing as well, I'd spend the evening with the friend.




posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
You were on your way to the store to play the lottery, and a friend asked you to play his/her lottery number for them while you were out. The friend asked you to pay for the ticket and he/she would give you the money when you returned. Before you returned with their ticket you found out their number won for $2.5 million. Would you give them the winning ticket even though they never gave you the money to pay for it?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
What is the longest you've gone without sleep?


3 days.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
You were on your way to the store to play the lottery, and a friend asked you to play his/her lottery number for them while you were out. The friend asked you to pay for the ticket and he/she would give you the money when you returned. Before you returned with their ticket you found out their number won for $2.5 million. Would you give them the winning ticket even though they never gave you the money to pay for it?


Yes, I would give it to them.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
For $1 million would you be willing to never again see or talk to your best friend?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
For $1 million would you be willing to never again see or talk to your best friend?


Not even for a trillion dollars.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If you could have any super power, which would it be:

1.x-ray vision

2. ability to fly

3.invisibility

4.super strength

5. shape shifter



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   
You’re watching the season premiere episode of your favorite TV show when you receive a call from a friend you haven’t spoken to in a long time. Would you talk to your friend and miss the show, or would you return the call when the show ended?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
If you could have any super power, which would it be:

1.x-ray vision

2. ability to fly

3.invisibility

4.super strength

5. shape shifter


Ability to fly.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
You’re watching the season premiere episode of your favorite TV show when you receive a call from a friend you haven’t spoken to in a long time. Would you talk to your friend and miss the show, or would you return the call when the show ended?


Miss the show.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
If you were Chuck Norris, what would you do?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
What particular sound annoys you the most?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
If you were Chuck Norris, what would you do?


I would'nt be.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What particular sound annoys you the most?


The fire alarm sound.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
DO you like That 70's Show, and if you do, who is your favorite character?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   
You’ve won $25 million in the lottery. Would you keep your present job? Would you work at all?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
DO you like That 70's Show, and if you do, who is your favorite character?


No, I've never even watched a ful episode, in fact I've
never watched more than 5 minutes of an episode.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 12:59 AM
link   
If you were a rock star, what would be the first thing you do?



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
You’ve won $25 million in the lottery. Would you keep your present job? Would you work at all?


I'd do work that was interesting to me, like science stuff.



posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by thehumbleone
If you were a rock star, what would be the first thing you do?


Build my own personal vehicle.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<< 25  26  27    29  30  31 >>

log in

join