It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

The "Ask iori" Thread

page: 25
1
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or something else?




posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What do you most strive for in your life: accomplishment, security, love, power, excitement, knowledge or something else?


Power and knowledge.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Do you usually make special effort to thank someone who does you a favor? How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you usually make special effort to thank someone who does you a favor? How do you react when you aren’t thanked for going out of your way for someone?


I say thanks, if it's a friend, I say thank-you, and act
nicer than normal.

It bothers me a little, but in the end I really just don't
care.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:39 PM
link   
If you were at a friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner and found a dead bug in your salad, what would you do?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If you were at a friend’s house for Thanksgiving dinner and found a dead bug in your salad, what would you do?


Flick it out and continue on.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:44 PM
link   
When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice and to laugh at you?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
When you do something ridiculous, how much does it bother you to have other people notice and to laugh at you?


I don't do ridiculous things, so there's no answer.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
Do you find it difficult to say “no”, so much so that you usually do favors for others you don’t want to do? If so, why?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you find it difficult to say “no”, so much so that you usually do favors for others you don’t want to do? If so, why?


No, I do not find it difficult to say no.



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Do you judge others by higher or lower standards than you judge yourself?



posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Do you judge others by higher or lower standards than you judge yourself?


Depends.

If I consider them equals, I judge them by the same standards.

If I don't, well I just don't judge them.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
What things do you consider too personal to discuss with others?



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
What things do you consider too personal to discuss with others?


Depends.

If I barely know them, alot.

If they're friends, I don't put up barriers.


Thought, to be clear, I don't consider aspects of my
biology to be personal.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Before making a telephone call, do you ever rehearse what you are going to say?


I don't talk on the phone.

And the few rare times I do, no I don't rehearse it.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed for a party?



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
Would you rather be overdressed or underdressed for a party?


Overdresed.



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:23 AM
link   
If you were given $1 million dollars to donate anonymously to a charity or a stranger, how would you dispose of it?



posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by 1Crisis
If you were given $1 million dollars to donate anonymously to a charity or a stranger, how would you dispose of it?


I would split it up, and give it to a mixture of homeless
shelters and and space development forganizations.

[edit on 12/11/2006 by iori_komei]




top topics



 
1
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

log in

join