It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Has Revealed "HimSelf" on

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Dearest PureEnergy/ Esoteric Teacher,

I must again reluctantly (this is amusing) point out this is not a philosophical nor religious discussion.

It is about having a question removed from above mentioned thread.

Perhaps my inquiry was too mundane compared to the intellectual level exposed in the thread in mention

Thanks Guys
Just tell me why my question was removed? Or not.

Esoteric Teacher I apologize I should have U2U'd but I find you slightly intimidating and do not wish to enter a dispute with you. You are far beyond me with words.
I choose the path of least resistance.

WIS

[edit on 8-12-2006 by WalkInSilence]

[edit on 8-12-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WalkInSilence
Dearest PureEnergy/ Esoteric Teacher,

I must again reluctantly (this is amusing) point out this is not a philosophical nor religious discussion.

Without any philosophical or religious contemplation, how do you expect to recieve a legitimate answer to your questions?

He Has Revealed "HimSelf" on

.....this site

So states a member in a thread. He/she claims "Anti Christ" has revealed himself on ATS.

Well curious as I am I want to know who He is so I can greet him properly, perhaps get an autograph a picture?

So I kindly ask ( a one liner), who is the guy?

i was offering an answer to your questions, which i interpretted to be the basis for your original post. if my answer does not suit you, perhaps you were less offended by the contributions of everyone else who replied other than myself or Pure Energy.

It is about having a question removed from above mentioned thread.

Perhaps my inquiry was too mundane compared to the intellectual level exposed in the thread in mention

Personally i don't believe in stupid questions. Anyone attempting to think outside the norm always has a thumbs up from me.

Thanks Guys
Just tell me why question was removed? Or not.
WIS

I don't know. was it removed from the thread, or removed as a new thread you started? As far as i know only Moderators can delete/edit other peoples threads and posts.

if the response is too short i believe it gets automatically censored with a message that states the message was too short, but this happens automatically, not initiated by anyone.

i know this, because it has happened a few times to me. a few times my post did not post because it said it was too short.

but, usually if it is deleted by a Mod, one would know who the Mod was who initiated the delete of a post. I didn't delete your post, but these are the best answers i have for you.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Esoteric Teacher, This is a dispute. I must decline. Forgive me.

I am always careful not to create "one liners". And I hardly ever make suggestions to which I don't wish an answer.

I prefer to compress complex into simple.
I walk the woods and rocks, swim the lakes, listen to the wind.
Sorry

WIS

NB. You are an intellectual giant, be grateful. I must admire such a capacity.

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Esoteric Teacher, This is a dispute. I must decline. Forgive me.

no dispute friend, just a collaboration of truths, in order to see how compatible our truths are, and to acknowledge eachother.

NB. You are an intellectual giant, be grateful. I must admire such a capacity.

I'm nothing. no better than you, i promise you. i only know what i know because of others, and a drive to understand the truth, which is what we are seeking. i know you are just as smart, if not smarter than i.

i truly hope you find what it is you seek.

kindest regards,
john

posted on Dec, 11 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
Well Esoteric Teacher,

Now that I have calmed down I was capable to read your reply and ignore the intellectual sarcasm.
Would the six "loves" not have been written in Hebrew and not English or is that irrelevant?

A very interesting approach to the subject though I will require time to comprehend your reasoning.
The "one" truth must be delivered in many forms thus the masses may have access, I think.

Excellent, I received the answer (in a way, still in the mists a bit). Though I apologize for my less civilized manner.
WIS

posted on Apr, 6 2007 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Excellent, I received the answer (in a way, still in the mists a bit). Though I apologize for my less civilized manner.
WIS

Too funny...ET you were being an arse. You didn't even read into some of her sarcasm.

The Anti-Christ lives in the Desert and her name is Lucretia.
Hi anna.

So my dear the answer to your question is that queenannie38 is the anti-Christ.

posted on Apr, 7 2007 @ 06:25 AM
link   
Now Now Dear Loner, we can't have name calling in my threads.
And to titillate a mere human with such a grand title, granting the person such gratification is a tat pompous.
If the person referred to is the "chosen" one I will proudly mount my Big Black Horse and go to war.

As far as an answer, no, because my question wasn't who but why .
See, an other perpetrator, whom I can not name as it would be considered bashing, and we don't want that do we:shk:, was very harsh towards my entry. And it was not the author of the thread, ET has all my respect, in spite of his incomprehensible (for ignorant little me) mind.

There is a signature I'd like to add here, but until all is revealed and sealed I must hush my self.
Until then just
WIS

top topics

<< 1   >>

join