It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

He Has Revealed "HimSelf" on

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
.....this site

So states a member in a thread. He/she claims "Anti Christ" has revealed himself on ATS.

Well curious as I am I want to know who He is so I can greet him properly
, perhaps get an autograph a picture?

So I kindly ask ( a one liner), who is the guy? Simple, no apparently so complicated that it deserved to be removed.
In my ignorance I thought it was a mistake so I asked again:shk:. Lo and behold,again removed:bnghd:..

Now I know I was among some of our greater minds some with many points
But knowing who the antichrist is would be rather interesting.

As far as I know I was the only inquirer, and that was the only part of the whole thread I found intriguing.

Guess I'll just have to wait, perhaps we'll get a live ATS interview
WIS

[edit on 27-11-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   
LOL ooooo the antichrist so scary! would you mind sharing what you currently know about this mysterious person... talk about him enough and he might just post then we can beat him senseless with a chair and
his a$$ while you
the ashes.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 09:11 PM
link   
AKS, we should just fry "Him" in the usual ATS manner.
Ask him so many questions that he ends up running back to hell, crying

WIS

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Antichrist is George Bush

www.bushisantichrist.com...

Evidence seriously is OVERWHELMING!
Check it out, it's a must do.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Maybe but isnt the antichrist supposed to be able to charm the masses with his silver tounge...if so that leaves Bush out of the running

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
I thought that when you advanced high enough in something like Masonry, Catholicism that you would become Antichrist. It makes sense.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
George Bush is not the anti-christ. Neither is the pope.

One of the alleged requirements for the anti-Christ is that he is widely loved and admired by the entire world. He schmoooooozes them all and does magic tricks and brings (a faux) world peace.

Neither George Bush or ANY of the popes fit that discription.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

One of the alleged requirements for the anti-Christ is that he is widely loved and admired by the entire world. He schmoooooozes them all and does magic tricks and brings (a faux) world peace.

The anti-christ is...Santa Claus???

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   
OH MAN! Santa Claus! You nailed it. That really does sound like him, doesn't it?

Seriously, there are many evil people on the world stage today. But the fact is that we can all see that they are evil or messed up. The anti-Christ is supposed to be able to fool just about everyone and appear to be holy and peaceful ... and everyone is supposed to just adore the guy.

No one fits those alleged requirements at this time.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
It is your body.

the deepest fears and deepest desires.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

George Bush is not the anti-christ. Neither is the pope.

Neither George Bush or ANY of the popes fit that discription.

www.bushisantichrist.com...

Show me something that would disproove that website.

George Bush has already began to win the publics support. He did it just this last thanksgiving. If another terrorist attack happens, then the people will support Bush when he strikes back.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
In the 2006 State of Union speech, Bush told his plans to congress to democratise Iran once we win. He has already done that with Iraq. He even said in that speech all the other nations that became democracies. It is clear, America is trying to make every nation on Earth to become a democracy in order for the world can unite.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   
He's not very successful.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by wildcat

Already did.

Bush has an American approval rating of ~ 30%. His 'WORLD' approval rating is close to zero. The anti-Christ must come on the scene and be adored by the world. The anti=Christ doesn't loose support and have to earn it back by dribs and drabs .. the anti-Christ will burst in when the world seems to be on the brink and the he will be adored.

G.W. Bush has 2 years left in office (not enough time to fulfill the prophecy) and he is NOT liked at all in the world, and not much at all in America either.

It is clear, America is trying to make every nation on Earth to become a democracy

Nation-building. That's nothing new for America. Bush isn't the first and he won't be the last.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
its the body...

how it steers us wrong... and the reasons it uses to steer us right..

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Already did.

Bush has an American approval rating of ~ 30%. His 'WORLD' approval rating is close to zero. The anti-Christ must come on the scene and be adored by the world. The anti=Christ doesn't loose support and have to earn it back by dribs and drabs .. the anti-Christ will burst in when the world seems to be on the brink and the he will be adored.

G.W. Bush has 2 years left in office (not enough time to fulfill the prophecy) and he is NOT liked at all in the world, and not much at all in America either.

It is clear, America is trying to make every nation on Earth to become a democracy

Nation-building. That's nothing new for America. Bush isn't the first and he won't be the last.

[edit on 12/5/2006 by FlyersFan]

Wasn't I clear enough? I said, "show me something that would disproove that website" not, "show me something that would disproove Bush being the antchrist."
Did you even click on the link?

In time Bush will gain respect and support.

[edit on 5-12-2006 by wildcat]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Thanks Guys,
I appreciate the input, I have suspected Santa for years

But my concern was having a legit question removed.
The statement: ".....and he has revealed himself on this site" is to find in (post id:2597093). Towards the bottom.

I was removed, twice, I have no idea if I received a warning. To this I would oppose because all I asked was " Who is He".

Could you all try to ask the same exact question? don't elaborate or discuss, it will just aggravate them.

I think they will all be removed.
WIS

[edit on 5-12-2006 by WalkInSilence]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
First maybe we should come to know the real Jesus... as opposed to the 'known' jesus..

check this out..

This was the method the writers of the scripture used to ensure that the scriptures were kept timely and relevant and that what was recorded in the Old Testament found fulfilment in the New Testament, thereby creating an aura of authenticity and credibility.

This practice of borrowing from others and using as one's own, giving the necessary modifications and twists to suit the occasion, was not a practice of antiquity alone. In fact, it continued right up until the nineteenth century. The claim made by the Catholic church of indisputable authority based on its position which can be traced back in an unbroken line to the time of Jesus in the case of the New Testament, and to the very cradle of civilization before David, Moses, Abraham and so on, in the case of the Old Testament, is false. Indeed, the claim of absolute authenticity of the Bible is spurious — there is no unbroken line linking the present day Bible to the time of Jesus. The oldest records belong to the 4th century.

www.xeeatwelve.com...

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
The quote you speak of is mine. Why not just email me? I would have answered you had i seen your question earlier, i promise you that.

If you disagree with this post, it is because you are lying to yourself.

If you disagree with this post, it is because you fail to accept your own truth.

Here are my reasons for my claim:

" Let him with wisdom calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. "

Reason #1:

1) For sake of arguement, let's say that the words "Truth" and "GOD" are interchangeable: The first of the ten commandments said: "I am the lord thy god and thy will have no Gods before me". I interpret this to mean: "I am the Truth, and you will have no Truths before me". I believe this so adamantly, if God is not the God of Truth, then i have no god, for there is no truth. What would god be, if god did not put the truth before all? A deciever, perhaps? That is my thinking on this. And has humanity either as a whole or individually chosen to love our truth before we love anything else? let's find out.

Reason #2:

2) Our first love was Fear. It is a natural byproduct of the instincts to survive, and a natural logical product of the instinct of "self pre-serve". It allows us to acknowledge and recognize what may cause us harm, or threaten our survival.

Reason #3

3) Our second love was Food, as it was needed for cellular reproduction as we grew in the womb, and as we grew into the macro-organism we are today. i mean "love" in the sense that our cells are addicted to it. and an "addiction" is simply something someone cannot stop doing.

Reason #4:

4) Our third love was Family, as they were initially our first provider(s) of protection and nurishment. Even if we did not have what others would consider a "conventional" family, it was our maternal mother that provided us with nurishment and protection for the first 9 months, prior to birth.

Reason #5:

5) Our fourth love was Friends. We needed to feel accepted, and wanted to belong. Our friends offered us more understanding to our life's questions, and ourselves. They offered us the sense of belonging we needed, and a sense of acceptance, which we wanted.

Reason #6:

6) Our fifth love was Fornication. I don't mean "lust" here. I mean "fornication", in the sense that we were curious about a thing called "love". We were trying to understand and comprehend love, and the physical aspects of love is a piece of the puzzle we needed to understand and comprehend.

Reason #7:
7) Our sixth love was Finances. This provided us a means of percieved security, and control over our previous loves. With financial security, odds are we could provide for a signifigant other (love 5). With financial security, odds are we could afford to entertain more friends, and help them out when they needed or wanted help more easily (love 4). With financial security we could afford to have more children, and provide for, shelter, and nurish them (love 3). With financial security we could afford more food (love 2). And yes, money also gives us a sense of control, over the fears of losing the things we love. or even help pay for the scary movie, so we could face our fears (love 1).

Reason #8:

What are our first 6 loves?
1- Fear.
2- Food.
3- Family.
4- Friends.
5- Fornication.
6- Finances.

What do they have in common? They all begin with the 6th letter of the "all FIB bet". "FIB" means LIE. "F" is the sixth, placed before God's "G", the 7th.

A B C D E F G
1 2 3 4 5 6 7
humanity as a whole has made 6 choices to love 6 different things that begin with the 6th letter of the "all fib bet", before their "opinions" have permitted them to love or even be consciously aware of their own truth, or comply with the first commandment.

So, what has humanity chosen to love before they love the truth? 666.

6 choices made to love 6 things that begin with the 6th letter of the alphabet, before we have chosen to love our own truth.

Or, in your opinion, is this a Religious Conspiracy in which generations of people have knowingly and activley participated in?

" Let him with wisdom calculate the number of the beast, for it is the number of man. "

is "man" singular, or is "man" the human race?

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

I would also like to add:

Christ = son of God.

Anti = opposite.

So, if we can quantify and define all negative emotions away for what they are, then:

What is the opposite of a son?

Want to know more about the journey taken to obtain this knowledge?
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

Incidently, if you had followed the advice of every messenger of god in the bible that spoke: "Be Not Afraid", and decided to apply the rules of the bible to the bible, then you would have noticed there is alot more truth in the bible than you had thought. But, that requires knowing the bible, forwards, and backwards. For, it was timewalkers who delivered it, which is why our own future had been encoded into it, as well as many otherworldly codes.

[edit on 8-12-2006 by Esoteric Teacher]

posted on Dec, 8 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy
It is your body.

the deepest fears and deepest desires.

It is easier for them not to believe you, evidently. If it wasn't for their "opinions" they would have been paying you more attention.

but, you know i agree with you PuRe EnErGy!

keep up the good work,
john

top topics

<<   2 >>

join