It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Particulization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Ive just finished watching the Jose escamilla video (The greatest story....)

This guy on there said that he was on the top of top in the top secret clearence called cosmic. Cosmic levels deal with aliens ufos and particulization.

What is particulization?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Particulization or particalization?

According to www.freepatentsonline.com... "particalization can be any process which separates the liquid crude into fine particles of very small dimensions."

Particulization may be the same thing, I'm not quite sure.

~~~~~~~~~~
Fixed link

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   
freepatentsonline blows my mind. It is a great source to explore what strides in technology have come to pass. Freaky, actually.

I bet Silica would be helpful in particulation

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:48 PM
link   
im not sure but on the video he said that it was delt in the top level of above to secret

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Average Joe
Ive just finished watching the Jose escamilla video (The greatest story....)

This guy on there said that he was on the top of top in the top secret clearence called cosmic. Cosmic levels deal with aliens ufos and particulization.

What is particulization?

The guy that mentioned the "Cosmic" clearance didnt say he had it, he was just talking about it and what it deals with. I recently watched the documentary "Fastwalkers" and they have a witness there that gives testimony, and he is refered to as having "Cosmic" clearance at one point.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:00 PM
link   
The "Cosmic" level is not exactly a secret. Largely a part of UFO lore since Timothy Good wrote about it. I'm assuming the speaker meant compartmentalization, not particulization.

Jose Escamilla's claim to fame was the infamous "rods" (discovery)... Personally, I feel it's insects flying in front of the camera, but to each their own. Somehow, Jose's background doesn't seem to suggest any kind of "clearance", let alone Cosmic. He's a film-maker, not a government spook. I'm assuming though, that you are saying he had someone on the special who claimed to be of Cosmic level.

I doubt it...as assuming such a classification is factual, said person would have a convenient heart attack soon after trying to go public.

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
oh crap i might have to rewatch it but anyways has anyone found out more about the question on hand?

posted on Sep, 20 2008 @ 11:05 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join