It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? Who Else here thinks that Humans, are not Native to this planet?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Time is relevant when looking at evolution. Fossil records show us evolutionary traits get passed along. Darwin's theory is sound IMO to a certain degree. There has been bipedal hominids roaming this planet for millions of years ... but that is just a blink of the eye in evolutionary terms. I feel we have been tinkered with from time to time by other more advanced beings. Why have many abductees report being shown hybrid fetuses and strange humanoid looking beings? What's the alien interest in reproductive systems of abductees? Perhaps the " missing link " isn't missing at all ... just hidden and buried. We may vary well be a hybrid race of terrestrial and alien genes.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 04:59 PM
link   
Humanities roots can be traced back to almost every life on Earth genetically meaning that the largest possibility is that we and all life are relate toward each other. Since life past is also linked by fossils and 'living fossils' (creatures that lived for millions of years unchanged) we can safely say that at the very least we will be here by nature.

Leaving aside manipulation in the genetics (*Cough* residual inactive DNA *Cough*) we can safely say that life on earth simply is from earth. Now, one could say that the microbiological organisms (the source) came from outer space, but Earth actually has all the cocktail ingredients to do that fine just by itself.

I guess it really doesn't matter whether the source was extraterrestrial or not. One could ague whether the source, if extraterrestrial, was a seeder source but there is very little real reason to do so. Evolution can only be steered with a limited control in seeders and the other way is direct control evolution. (e.g. DNA manipulation by advanced recombined retroviruses)

So unless the goal of another race was to have their source strain to survive no matter what I would say the actual source of the Earth life is insignificant. A, that is merely a logical approach.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
im saying we came from an other planet

Yep and you'd be right.
We didn't evolve from aps, and some god in some book didn't make us.
Sitchin was right, well ok, if he was 10% wrong, he was 90% right.
This is the greatest lie of all time, and it's about time that mainstream academia got it's finger out of it's you know what and tell us all the truth.
Alas this won't happen, the strangle hold on our hidden history is cemented in books written by fools.

posted on Jun, 16 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I believe 1,000% we are NOT from here, there is NO missing link between Homo Sapiens Sapiens and proto humans
Our ancestors were refugees from a galactic war
Orion Lyran WArs

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join