It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? Who Else here thinks that Humans, are not Native to this planet?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by plutonium
That was pretty much the dumbest thing Ive ever read...

Yes, you'd know right?

Try quoting for a hint.

For 100 points, try leaving more than one line.. How you got away with it, I'll never know...

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:39 AM
link   
I am a Reptilian Member

The word - phrase they use is "DUMP" to get acess here

Dimensional
Universal
Multi
Planets - orginally discovered by me
So when everytime other aliens arrive on planet earth included the other planets, they will died on earth because of sin bacteria, it kills them every time they arrive on earth and they left all of these puzzles for us to resolve to keep us from discovering them such as Science, Religion, New Age..

And No I saw someone posted earlier about hell, hell is basicall another word form of control to keep human beings to function properly and if not function properly one will either rebirth all over again to wipe that entire state clean and start all over again.
That is against the law in Annunaki system but for humans, they were programed to believed that we must not tal about that stuff.

They have programmed our mind into a directional path for our way when we died, what we believe is where we will go because our mind is our direction path of going, so if you believe you will go to a good place when you die you have to start creating pictures and images and you must be strong to mediate on this desired place when you died which is the trick so when you died you will go there.

The Mind is our way to our own kingdom! That is why Christianity and Jewish system uses this kind of mind method belief system to decieved or create an imaginary place where when one dies it was said that the mind will help us to get us because thats the only way for mankind's desire...

But when a person dies through sin by mistake the person will have to be rebirthed again to go to this so call place "Heaven" because you have to be super clean to get there.

The only way to break through the Universe is to build a better reliable Spacecraft that can exceed the speed limit in non gravity..

[edit on 29-12-2009 by lilsameo]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by lilsameo]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by lilsameo
I am a Reptilian Member

It's the middle of Winter. Shouldn't you be hibernating right now?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfi221

We are not native to this planet, plain and simple. Research will show you that, if you dig deep enough. There is no "Missing Link" ever found, and we did not evolve from intelligent apes, either. We were seeded here by ET beings that were created before we were, and these ET beings did some creating on their own.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by autowrench

We are not native to this planet, plain and simple. Research will show you that, if you dig deep enough. There is no "Missing Link" ever found, and we did not evolve from intelligent apes, either. We were seeded here by ET beings that were created before we were, and these ET beings did some creating on their own.

Prove it!

Where is your supporting evidence? I have done plenty of research and the overwhelming evidence, not to mention the application of Occam's Razor, reveals that we are indeed a product of planet Earth.

Extraordinary claims require extraordinary evidence. Until you can show why you believe the claims you put forth, it is only just so much talk.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:26 AM
link   

I believe we was placed here from another star system. Just something to make you think about: why do cats, dogs, gorrilla's and other mammals with eyes and eyelids not squint when they look at the sun as much as us humans do. Do you get what I mean??

edited to add:

Its like our eyes are used to being on a planet slightly farther away from the sun then earth is...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by justjoemusic]

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Anamnesis

If we was placed here or rather 'seeded here' then we where placed here as apes or beasts which with the help of whom placed us here they helped us evolve to what we are today..

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic

I believe we was placed here from another star system. Just something to make you think about: why do cats, dogs, gorrilla's and other mammals with eyes and eyelids not squint when they look at the sun as much as us humans do. Do you get what I mean??

edited to add:

Its like our eyes are used to being on a planet slightly farther away from the sun then earth is...

[edit on 29-12-2009 by justjoemusic]

We squint, therefore we were planted here by aliens.

Amazing.

It's amazing that people no longer require evidence for things; that their own bizarre reasoning is satisfactory for extraordinary claims.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:03 PM
link   
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

no i said 'I believe' I did not say it was gospal or the exact way things are.... so what do you believe??? and do you think we originated on this planet or not?

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by justjoemusic
reply to post by traditionaldrummer

no i said 'I believe' I did not say it was gospal or the exact way things are.... so what do you believe??? and do you think we originated on this planet or not?

Fair enough. Most beliefs don't employ much beyond a creative imagination. And yes, of course I believe humans are native to earth.

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish

Originally posted by Kaytagg
We share 98% of our DNA with chimps.

That says it all.. We're from earth, buddy.

That's terrible logic.

There is no proof that we don't share 99% of our DNA with Martians.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by JPhish]

Exactly! We could be 99.999 percent closer to the Genius Beetle Mosnter! Let's believe that too!

posted on Dec, 29 2009 @ 01:39 PM
link   
One bit of evidence that lends creadence to a "native Terran" belief is the embryological stages seen in the womb. Embryological development stages in humans closely mirror those of other "native" species including reptiles, up to a certain stage. The similarities are quite striking and during the first few weeks a human embryo is almost un-discernable from any other species at that stage. Fish-like gills and tail can be clearly identified by the eighth week of development. Essentially the embryo goes through the stages that it's evolutionary ancestors went through. During the Eighth week of development the embryo more closely resembles a fish than anything else.

Also, Our... I mean human (sorry reptile guy) bio-chemistry is so closely matched to the chemistry of the native Terran Oceans that the salinity percentage in our bodies is essentially identical to that of the Oceans.

Gestation period for human beings is 9 months which matches the Lunar Sidereal cycle.

Circadian Rythms in humans is a 24 hour cycle just like other native Terran Species.

That's just a few examples of the overwhelming evidence... and as mentioned in other responses to this thread, Genetic affinities confirm a "native Terran" human beleif.

You can believe what you want but that doesn't make you right!

It is important for people to come to a general consensus with regards to reality. We use evidence to provide substantial information in an effort to substantiate those generally accepted perceptions. As I said before, if you make wild claims without any supporting evidence, expect to be challenged and be prepaired to validate your beliefs when they fly in the face of the generally agreed upon realities. Otherwise, you look like a loon!

~peace

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

[edit on 29-12-2009 by Anamnesis]

posted on Jun, 11 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   

I see no evidence that we are from this planet either. We have body parts that we do not use. We are creatures of comfort. We have arches in our feet that must be supported, therefore we have always worn shoes at least here. We have curves to our spine. If we had slept for thousands of years on a cave floor then some part of our body should be flat...It isn't. Dogs and cats have no trouble getting comfortable. We are incompatible with nature, but must devour it in order to stay alive. Our digestive tract wears out from use because it is a backup system. If we had the right light source then we would have no need of consuming food (plants or animals). Our eyes are solar panels for lack of better words. We are a battery that wears down for there is no place for us to recharge....or is there? We asphyxiate (sleep) at least once a day because we cannot take in the air supply we need. We should get our nourishment through light, but this light source (the sun) is not the right....wave length? We do not gain enough nourishment from the sun (vitamin D only). If it were a complete light source then we would be fully energized. From the moment we are born all of nature attacks us as if we are aliens. We fight gravity, heat, cold, hunger, diseases, parasites, bugs, animals. and certain humans. Though our body is built on fight, eventually that is what kills us because our body can fight no more. No creature on earth comes here so ill prepared to deal with nature as we. The bugs, parasites, and disease seem foriegn to the animals as well. It is a plague to them, but unlike us they come naturally equipped to deal with the heat and cold whereas we don't. Some races have body parts that you do not, so therefore I do not believe all races originated from the same place either. We call them foreigners or aliens because they are to us, but that doesn't negate that we too are alien. Blacks have extra muscles which makes them better at many athletic sports. Whites have canine teeth which means that they have always consumed meat. Orientals have an extra membranes in their eyes which make them slant. There are many blood factors besides A+, A-, B+, B-, AB+, AB-, O+, and O-. There is also Luthern, Dell, Lewis, S, s, etc., etc., etc. Our art, music, stories, movies, and most importantly dreams reflect worlds that we have never seen. How is that possible? Every cell of our body is like a microchip storing information, not only of our body, but also our ancestors memories. We dream of places we have not seen because our ancestors saw these things. Bottom line....WE COLONIZED THIS WORLD. Before organized religion this was an accepted fact in most cultures. Why would these people not know where they came from? Some thought we were brought here as prisoners, others believed that we colonized the place, but the bottom line is that they believed that they were from the stars. We have always moved in colonies, so why wouldn't it be reasonable to assume that, that is the way we began? Perhaps we crashed here! That is another possibility. It is reasonable and it is also a logical explanation.

posted on Jun, 12 2013 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by semperfi221
I keep having an erie feeling that humans are not native to earth but are common among this galaxy ? and if thats the case, why would they leave earth ? please post your thoughts, i think the show stargate Sg1 got it right on the head

[edit on 24-11-2006 by semperfi221]

So do you think that it is just a coincidence that we share more than 95% of our DNA with chimpanzees?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 09:44 PM
link   

This has already been posted one time and failed, so I hope you get this semperfi221. I see absolutely no evidence that we originated from this planet. I am glad to hear that somebody else has had some misgivings about what we have been told. There are many things that prove that we are not from here. One thing, is that we have many body parts that we do not use such as our appendix. It doesn't mean that it is not useful, it just means that we have no use for it here. We have a very large brain which we are using less, and less of because it is not needed when everything is provided for us. Technology makes things easier, and therefore we loose our mental abilities to reason, calculate, or solve problems. We don 't have to hunt, or plan war strategies since food is a drive through away, and wars are push button, so we loose those skills. Reasoning skills are also lost since the computer, and television tell us what to think, and what is important to know. We are all humanoid, but not the same type of humans. For the most part, educated people have heard of the following blood factors....A+, A-, B+, B-, AB+, AB-, O+, and O-. There are many other blood factors that you don't hear much about including....Lutheran, Lewis, Duffy, Kell, S, s, etc., etc., etc., Black men show superior athletic skills because they have 2 extra muscles in their legs. Only those who came over the Caucasus Mountains (whites) have canine teeth. Orientals have an extra membrane in their eyes, and that is what makes their eyes slant. Those of Russian descent have extra vertebra, and ribs which makes them tough to beat in gymnastics. We are all humanoid, but obviously not of the same origins. O- blood has been classified as Alien blood as it has no traceable point of origin. O- blood is rhesus negative which means it has nothing in common with the rhesus monkey. O- blood is a universal donor, but not a universal receiver. The person can give blood to anyone, but they cannot receive blood from anyone except those with the O- factor. If impregnated by someone with another blood factor the woman with O- blood has a high possibility of spontaneous abortion (miscarriage). If the woman does not spontaneously abort then she runs the risk of becoming poisoned by the child's blood, and thus dying in childbirth. The person with the O- factor is not a city donor, county donor, state donor, country donor, or world donor.....THEY ARE A UNIVERSAL DONOR. If we had laid on a cave floor for thousands of years, then we should have a straight spine not a curvy one. If you lay a baby in a crib for months on the same side his head becomes flat. We have arches to our feet, yet we know for a fact that cultures that run around bear foot for an extended period develop flat feet, and broken arches. In order for us to continue to have arched soles in our feet then we have always worn shoes. What is the arch for? We have no use for it here, but somewhere else, we probably do. We sleep every night (asphyxiate) because the air we breath is not of the quality that we need in order to keep our engine running for any length of time. Our digestive system wearing out is what usually kills us. The digestive tract is a backup system, and not meant to be used on a daily basis. For lack of better words we were meant to get all we need through our built in solar panels called eyes, but this sun gives an inadequate wave length to energize us with anything other than vitamin D. ARE WE FROM HERE? A few cultures may have originated from here, but for the most part....NO! There is absolutely no evidence. From the moment we get here everything attacks us as if we were the Alien invading army. From the moment of birth we start fighting gravity, hunger, thirst, heat, cold, bacterium, and parasites. We continue with those fights, and then add more fights with insects, animals, and all kinds of human predators. We fight for our land, finances, possessions, and children........Then we die because we can fight no more. The earliest known civilizations on earth claimed they were from the stars. Why would they not know where they came from? This was before organized religion mind you. Some claimed that mankind was brought here as prisoners. If this is true then there were probably guards as well. Maybe they crashed here, and had a "Lord of the Flies" type of beginning. I think that we started out as colonies. Our written history proves that we have always moved in colonies, so I am quiet sure that is how we began. The colonies started here in the U.S. were made up of prisoners, so perhaps that is true as well. What do aliens look like? They look like us! When the government took the U.S. Census, did they not say, they were wanting to get an accurate head count of any aliens residing here in the U.S.?

posted on Jun, 13 2013 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmbivalenceI

Greetings, your wall of text is unreadable, but I get the gist of what you're saying and you are ignoring a whole lot of evidence that suggests that we share many common traits with our primate cousins, but we also have some obvious differences due to how our ancestors went from swinging in trees to walking, to running, to making tools.

If you're truly interested in the subject, then research how our ancestors evolved into efficient endurance runners and expert tool users.

That is the key here, we share enough traits with chimps to know we share a common ancestor but are different enough to know that our paths led down two completely different roads.

Humans have a long skinny waist to assist in balance while running, we have ligaments going to the base of our skull to support our head whilst running, we shed thick hair so we could sweat, which is a highly efficient way of cooling the body and if you look at the environment our early ancestors lived in, you would understand why these traits evolved. They lived in hot dry conditions in the savannah, with many other top of the food chain predators to compete with, but they took advantage of their weaknesses, lions and cheetahs have no running endurance and they do not hunt in the middle of the day, their ancestors were the same, ancient man could.

Then there's our hands, strong but with highly sensitive touch, which means where a chimp could grab a stone and smash open nuts, we could grab a rock, use it to chip flint and then use that flint as a knife and cut meat.

edit on 13-6-2013 by AlphaHawk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2013 @ 06:11 AM
link   
reply to post by IAmbivalenceI

IAmbivalence, your post is riddled with nonsensical old-wives's tales and laughable. I will address a few of the things you said.

The human appendix does in fact have a function. An article on the topic can be seen here.

Blacks do not have extra muscles in their legs.

There is no race of people who have an extra vertebrae.

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 11:38 AM
link   
We are native to earth. There is no doubt about it. The course of our evolution was driven by alien actions

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Whilst I thoroughly believe we are of Earth, I have often thought...

What if we once lived on Mars, there has been some sort of war, or global catastrophe that has rendered the planet uninhabitable.

A species that had mastered space travel, but not interstellar travel, the only course of action would be to move to the next habitable planet.....next one along to the sun.

"But there is great big green lizards roaming that planet, we'll get eaten......"

"Not to worry, lets get rid of them first then settle down....."

"But what if we do the same to that planet as we have done to this??"

"Hmm, good point, lets not tell the next generation about technology, start them fresh, we can set down a bunch of rules for them to follow and hopefully they wont screw up!"

It would explain the Mormons....Martian overseer stag party gone wrong.....

posted on Jun, 15 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
I dont believe it whole heartedly but I think it possible and it's quite interesting to ponder over. If you look at the differences in skull formation of say the Ancient Egyptians and us, what a difference. If we are Native maybe they aren't and vice-versa.

I would leave and space travel any day, ever if given the chance (as long as family goes to). But i'd also be just as happy if 75% of the population decided to go and leave this beautiful earth to those of us who love it and respect it.

From here or not we have damaged this beautiful place we all call home and it's a shame.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join