It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

? Who Else here thinks that Humans, are not Native to this planet?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
I keep having an erie feeling that humans are not native to earth but are common among this galaxy ? and if thats the case, why would they leave earth ? please post your thoughts, i think the show stargate Sg1 got it right on the head

[edit on 24-11-2006 by semperfi221]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I wonder if the writers of sg1 belive some of what there writing

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   
There is the theory that we are not native to earth but rather evolved from micro organisms bought to earth on meteorites/asteroids which formed the primordial soup.
Arent we all star stuff anyway, i guess that makes us squatters!!!

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:20 PM
link   
If you mean humanity came here or was brought here,
no I have no reason to believe we are from somewhere
else.

But if you mean like what mojo said, I think
that is possible.

[edit on 11/24/2006 by iori_komei]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   
im saying we came from an other planet

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   
I believe we're half alien, half something else (primate?). The info. for my belief can be found here:

www.joyofsatan.com (I'm not a satanist though). There's alot of ancient alien info. there.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:49 PM
link   
This is something I've been thinking about a lot lately, and frankly I have no idea!!
The genetically designed theory tends to reach out to me more than the evolution from Apes(especially considering the speed that we supposedly evolved at), and I disagree with the refugee theory that we escaped from a dying planet. But the evolution from micro organisms sounds plausible.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
we messed mars the same way we are messing earth right now!
so we came here after!!! where are we going next...
i think hell is our next place...

im pretty sure we will find human artefacts all over the solar system in the next decades, if we survive until then...

one thing is sure someone knows about that(maybe our rulers)
they wont tell us until they have no other choices, it would makes all the believers go nuts, the religions would fall apart at the same time of our society

maybe im wrong and earth is just a big lab for aliens,like mars was before...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:09 PM
link   
I think we were built by people not from earth, I think that guy at xfacts.com has a good theory with planet X.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Perhaps we arn't but we are very similar to many organisms in regards to composition...

Although a second hipothosis could be there were other species of evolved humanoids on this planet with us that we killed a long time ago.

But I had thought about that too perhaps we are a race that came from colonisation from somewhere else.

Could be quite possible

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 06:54 AM
link   
So confusing yet so fascinating. In the last 10 years with all the technology we got, man has discovered and still discovering many things he thought it wasn't possible to this day, and everyday we're breakin thro technology even more, and more people can't believe on the answers for the past that keeps coming. One day we will know
maybe even not depending on our technology

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I believe we are strangers to this planet if you believe in evolution!

What set us apart is our intelligence, you don't see dolphins developing governments, elephants inventing phones, etc.

I think 2001 and 2010 is more truth than si-fi!

Just my humble opinion

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 08:52 PM
link   
me. +1000,000

absolutely. hybrid of course.

Ex

posted on Dec, 1 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Perhaps we are lab rats.

An experiment in progress.

Searching in the dark for answers that elude us.

Could you all deal with the fact that we are that unevolved??

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 05:55 AM
link   
i have had a good thought about this myself and it wouldnt surprise me at all if we are not native to this world. if you think about it we have no real connection with this planet excepting the fact that we consume its resources to keep ourselves alive. we have no bond with its animals we don't rely on any anther animals except to eat them.

we also try and distance ourselves from nature as much as possible, making our own foods because we dont like the taste of the natural food so much.

other animals on this planet are connected with it in a way that they know when bad weather is coming long before it comes. we don't know about a storm until its ontop of us. we have no real hard wiring to nature and we are not at an equilibrium with this planet like every single other animal on this planet.

not to mention we sort of just popped up a few thousand years ago with very intelligent brains. its like our brains have not lost or gained any intelligence since then it is more like we have been gaining knowledge. after if you were dropped on a planet with a few other of your species and taught nothing about your culture or the planet you were dropped on or anything for that matter it would probably take a long time to gather the amount of knowledge we have today as a collective.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 06:58 AM
link   
We share 98% of our DNA with chimps.

That says it all.. We're from earth, buddy.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kaytagg

That's terrible logic.

There is no proof that we don't share 99% of our DNA with Martians.

[edit on 12/28/2009 by JPhish]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Kaytagg

Originally posted by Kaytagg

Yes, but 15% of us DO NOT have the rhesus monkey gene! IE: Anyone who has a negative blood type eg: 0 negative.

So how do you explain that other than a "not from this world" contributor to SOME humans on this planet.

To the OP, if you have a negative blood type, chances are your roots are not from this planet, and you are not releated to the monkeys (85% of the world).

[edit on 28/12/09 by WorldObserver]

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:13 AM
link   
I kinda believed we were the Aliens second experiment (after the dinosaurs) and they 'grew' us form single cell organisms to the complex creatures we are today.

Very far-fetched I know but that's what I believe.

posted on Dec, 28 2009 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I think the aliens created us... to me it just makes sense no questions asked.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join