It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spiderj
The video you posted is part of a young mans attempt at breaking into the film industry.

If you go to his site:

www.silentgarden-dan.blogspot.com...

And read it from start to finish you will see, if you actually look at it logically that it was an attempt (evidently not that popular) at generating some buzz for either a project or just a young and hungry film maker looking for a way to market himself.

IMO of course, but again if you read it it's just a conspiracy version of lonely girl.

He was probably hoping to sell it to fox.

Spiderj

The person was exploring hard to find rare stories and real footage to make DOCUMENTARIES! Reading it from start to finish is apparently what you have NOT done.
Many people, even in this forum, don't collect the rare bits and pieces of the truth like a detective. They limit themselves to only believe if they stumbled upon one place with a shopping cart full of evidence. In a world where "the powers that be"
(Aliens/God and the government) have agendas that involve the masses being deceived and covering up the truth(and their agendas), it is totally ILLOGICAL and foolish to expect that. We must not dismiss, but collect.
Those people don't even have access to more or less even know a good fraction of whats really going on. You're too busy dismissing without spending much time collecting. Collecting doesn't mean just getting the information that comes your way, it means actually searching, reading, and studing hard while keeping up to date with new findings.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by realanswers]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

The person was exploring hard to find rare stories and real footage to make DOCUMENTARIES! Reading it from start to finish is apparently what you have NOT done.
Many people, even in this forum, don't collect the rare bits and pieces of the truth like a detective. They limit themselves to only believe if they stumbled upon one place with a shopping cart full of evidence. In a world where "the powers that be"
(Aliens/God and the government) have agendas that involve the masses being deceived and covering up the truth(and their agendas), it is totally ILLOGICAL and foolish to expect that. We must not dismiss, but collect.
Those people don't even have access to more or less even know a good fraction of whats really going on. You're too busy dismissing without spending much time collecting. Collecting doesn't mean just getting the information that comes your way, it means actually searching, reading, and studing hard while keeping up to date with new findings.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by realanswers]

Um actually I did read it all the way through and what we have here is a young man who "CLAIMS" to have stumbled upon this incredible footage.

And oh what an amazing tail and experience it created for this amazing young man.

Now realanswers I believe you are sincere in looking for truth but all you have is a claim of a man not proof.

If you read it carefully it's all just a little too convenient.

And ask yourself this question when it comes to our young film maker Dan O'Rourke.

What is more likely:

A) A young man looking to build a film career in london england would stumble across this amazing footage that would lead him into an incredible journey filled with danger and discovery taking him from london, to moscow china and hong kong by chance discovering what may or may not be incredible footage over sixty years old that may or may not be reveal an amazing secret.

B) A young man looking to build a film career gets a few of his friends together to utilze the internet to create buzz for their careers and projects.

Now lets look at this. YOu say dan o'rourke is a documentary film maker.

I say Dan O'Rourke says he is a documentary film maker. All i have is some guys word who is posting this stuff on his blog.

So what we have is about 47 seconds of "film" that was damaged in the reels he found at "the runners" house.

And oh my this film shows what appears to be a secret lab in russia with a definitely in human possibly extraterrestrial skull...and look a guy in a gas mask.

First of all, you are not looking at degrading thirty five millimeter film you are looking at digital video footage.

Digital video cameras were not around in the thirties and forties. Yes he says he digitized what little film was recoverable from the cans but that would not change the focus.

If you watch the clip very carefully you will see (though it's tough because it's not very well lit and the camera movements are conveniently choppy) that both objects close and far away from the camera are fairly well in focus.

Film does not have the field of depth that digital video has, that is why in movies the background tends to be fuzzy but in digital video everything is in focus.

If you got to second 5-7 as the camera focus's on the homemade russian biohazard sign you will see that not only is the door in focus but the cabinet and shelves within the room (next to the door) is in focus as well...this is a clear indication of digital video.

Same with the shots from 20 seconds all the background is as in focus as the foreground another sign of digital video.

And of course the most glaring example that this is a fake is the bio-hazard symbol itself which was not created until 1966:

www.hms.harvard.edu...

So let's take another look shall we? What we have here is a little creative endeavor shot on digital video and using symbols not created until at least twenty years after the footage was supposedly taken and on a digital video camera that also wouldn't have existed at the time and considering he said this footage was inside one of several film cannisters found in russia...well I would say dan o'rourke is full o'it.

So the next time you decide to post something incredibly condescending and presumptious like telling me that I did not read it through carefully...well you may want to consider taking your own advice before claiming the high ground.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Did YOU read AND watch both those clips?

So many little things that dont make sense... he went al the way to Russia and found the Research Facility... then takes ONE [bad] pic of the enterance that doesnt show the words above the door.

The scan of the embassy document is too small to read anything.

The "russian sign" in the first vid looks cheaply edited in after the fact.

Five of the 6 reels are decomposed beyond recognition but the 6th is clear as a bell? And its a vid of someone running through a dark "biohazard area" with a flashlight.... runs to a skull... then runs out... but making sure to let everyone see that he is wearing a gas mask?

Who would do that? Wouldnt you sneak in, THEN turn on the camera? Not 1/2 the films wasted of you running with a flash light bouncing off the walls. UNLESS your building "setting and environment"

That site, pics and movies REAK of amateur film maker.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
edited mild vulgarity

[edit on 27/11/06 by masqua]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Good job Spider! the Biohazard sign is the nail in the coffin. Debunked. Case closed.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
whoops never mind, evidenlty donk and I are doing some weird telepathic exchange.

Post deleted...film debunked...

Spiderj

[edit on 11/27/2006 by Spiderj]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:03 AM
link   
hmm i notice JL asking for idea of what we would see as proof that Dulce exists....hmm well let me throw some ideas out there.
- Picture of the entrance?
- exact Location
- schematics?
- real pictures
- anything is better than nothing
JL im not saying you have to do everything..but a little help for the rest of us would be very much pleased...

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 06:57 AM
link   
ConfederacyOfUnity aside from the exact location, all of these can easily be faked. As far as the exact location is concerned, even if we knew it would have to be in the middle of a guarded area. (a la Groom Lake)

The only proof would be something from another world. – not that easy to get your hands on.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:47 AM
link   
Naturally, because I'm an ITC researcher and experimenter, I am entertaining the notion that possibly the Dulce facility is in fact somewhere in a subtle realm below Dulce.
Where in this case, that image that's being talked about here is actually an
ITC -like image someone recorded with their camera from a staticy security monitor somewhere.
See the images below ....

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Assuming such a facility exists (and all of the Dulce witnesses have little credibility), the security precautions that would be in place would make getting a photo out EXTREMELY unlikely, near impossible.

My father works on the Raptor project for Lockheed, a plane that is no longer denied even, etc., and even the security he goes through would make it impossible to get anything out. So, I'd imagine that if a facility was housing aliens...yeah, we're talking full cavity searches, etc.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Well you know, things do happen and maybe somehow the person who took this photo somehow figured out a way to take a photo of the security monitor there.

Plus it's only your opinion but I for one do think that JOHN LEAR IS IN FACT AN EXTREMELY CREDIBLE SOURCE/WITNESS -- I DO NOT BELIEVE THAT JOHN LEAR IS LYING.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I am entertaining the possibility that the security guard of this facility, and this is an employee who is monitoring security screens all day on a daily basis, somehow was able to secretly take a photo of one of those security monitors at that place where he worked at where he was also able to sneak it out of that facility.
Afterall, you are talking about someone who knows the ins and outs about how to sneak stuff out of there because it was his job to be on the look out for such incidences!

But I also think that the monitor was showing images of a lab located in a subtle realm below or somewhere nearby the facility that he worked at and those images of that lab were only seen after those photograph's were developed -- hence this would qualify those photo's as ITC images. It also indicates that they are images from a subtle realm which explains why only some people are able to detect that underground facility's existence and others are not.
There may be forces that are controlling who is able to detect they are there and who is not.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:33 AM
link   
To me it does not look like a photo from a monitor.

The picture has 223 colours (shades of grey), and that, combined with the general look of the photo, makes me think that this picture, although a JPG, was originally a GIF.

Since the first time I saw this picture I had the impression that this was an old scan that was saved as a GIF in the "old" times when GIFs were the only way of seeing an image on the Internet.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
donk_316 I do not understand what you are doing here on ATS. How come you are not out feeding the hungry or finding a cure for cancer?

I am totally up for a trip to Archuleta Mesa and Dulce. I live in Mesa Arizona and would like to hear from folks who are considering a pilgrimage to Dulce.

[edit on 1-6-2007 by groingrinder]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:48 AM
link   
I see that few of you guys have have a good excpertise in photo analysis.
I've posted some allegedly pics from Dulce Base in this thread www.abovetopsecret.com... What is your opinion about those?

p.s. Actually let me post those pic here too. I think would be easier to analyse them in the same thread rather then going in other threads and then make comments here.

I've posted this pics already in two other threads and I want to point out that I have my doubts about 3 of them. #1, #3 and #7. IMO those pics looke like screenshoots from a video game. Anyway I let you to decide.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Telos]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP
To me it does not look like a photo from a monitor.

The picture has 223 colours (shades of grey), and that, combined with the general look of the photo, makes me think that this picture, although a JPG, was originally a GIF.

Since the first time I saw this picture I had the impression that this was an old scan that was saved as a GIF in the "old" times when GIFs were the only way of seeing an image on the Internet.

Prove to me that the image posted on the first post of this thread IS NOT an ITC image because you believe that it can't be AN ITC IMAGE because ITC IMAGES DO NOT HAVE 223 shades of grey in THEM (but I just checked this in Photoshop and this information you are giving here as to the number of colors it has in it is incorrect) --- anyway, prove to me that the number of colors or shades of colors of that image makes any difference at all in determining if it's an ITC image or not. Go ahead PROVE IT!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Go ahead PROVE IT!

You are walking down a slippery slope here. I could easily ask you to prove ITC is actually even real. Just be careful with the way this is going, it could get bad fast.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Thanks for posting those images Telos, they are very interesting and I will be analyzing them but I do agree with you that some of them look like they are manufactured.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Go ahead PROVE IT!

You are walking down a slippery slope here. I could easily ask you to prove ITC is actually even real. Just be careful with the way this is going, it could get bad fast.

YOU are the one who's walking down a 'slippery slope' -- not me buster.

I suggest you do some research on ITC Hank and educate yourself on that topic before telling those of us who do research and experiments in the ITC field that this phenomenon is in your opinion is not a real phenomenon. Try telling that to all of the physicists, electrical engineers and main-stream scientists in other fields who are authoritative voices in the ITC field that ITC is not real!

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Go ahead PROVE IT!

I suggest you do some research on ITC Hank and educate yourself on that topic before telling those of us who do research and experiments in the ITC field that this phenomenon is in your opinion is not a real phenomenon. Try telling that to all of the physicists, electrical engineers and main-stream scientists in other fields who are authoritative voices in the ITC field that ITC is not real!

Please bold the part where I was telling you it wasn't real. Please bold the part where I shared my opinion on ITC. Now put on your thinking cap and reread my post.

EDIT:

What in the world does your being female have anything to do with this? Are you feeling okay?

[edit on 6-1-2007 by HankMcCoy]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:26 AM
link   
You can't even read your own post and interpret what it's saying -- are you feeling ok or do you need to go back and take some reading remedial courses.

And once again:

I suggest you do some research on ITC Hank and EDUCATE yourself on that topic before telling those of us who do research and experiments in the ITC field that this phenomenon is in your opinion is not a real phenomenon. Try telling that to all of the physicists, electrical engineers and main-stream scientists in other fields who are authoritative voices in the ITC field that ITC is not real!

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join