It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
You can't even read your own post and interpret what it's saying -- are you feeling ok or do you need to go back and take some reading remedial courses.

I can't even see what I said that MIGHT have offended you.. I -am- having a difficult time reading, I will concede that, because I can't seem to find the complain button.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 11:48 AM
link   
YOU are the one who was OFFENDED Hank, NOT ME -- All I said was that YOU need to go back and take some remedial reading courses because YOU can't even read or interpret your own writing!

I'm sorry if you were so offended by me suggesting this to you but I'm only trying to be helpful.

And once again:

I suggest you do some research on ITC Hank and EDUCATE yourself on that topic before telling those of us who do research and experiments in the ITC field that this phenomenon is in your opinion is not a real phenomenon. Try telling that to all of the physicists, electrical engineers and main-stream scientists in other fields who are authoritative voices in the ITC field that ITC is not real!

[edit on 6-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Back to the topic at hand.
What I found so interesting about the Dulce case is that one of the main investigator's of this case, was communicating to those workers/beings of the Dulce underground base via ITC using a computer - radio - video link up.
Here's what it says in report on this case:

Bennewitz actually stated that he 'interrogated' the alien-collective via a computer-radio-video link with an 'alien' computer terminal, by tapping-in to the aliens' ship-to-base communications frequency and using a type of hexedecimal mathematical code to break the alien encryption. He first discovered the signals using specialized equipment he had developed, and later concluded that these signals were also being used to influence abductees who had been given electronic mind-control implants.

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

I'm just bringing this up because this further supports my contention that that image of that lab that we are discussing here in this thread could be in fact an ITC image. I believe that a lot of the information about his case is based on those ITC communications that they received in one form or another be it images, audio recordings and so on....
This also gives indication that those communications were from some other non-physical realm that's also able to manifest into our own reality at will. Sound familiar?

By the way, someone here said that none of the witnesses in this case were credible when not only is there John Lear but there's also a policeman in the Dulce area who is also one of the witnesses.
Here's what I just found in The Dulce Book (Gabe is the name of the policeman who lives in Dulce who gave the author of that book a tour of the area:

Later Gabe offered us a ride around Dulce. He took us in his patrol car and showed us some of the routes. He said he saw glowing orange-lighted airships flying silently around the area frequently. He never saw these airships in daylight. We took a look at the Gomez Ranch, site of some of the mutes that took place in 1978. We asked about Bennewitz's belief that there was a secret underground alien base in the area. He said he believed about 80 percent of what Bennewitz said concerning alien activities in the area... he definitely seemed to think there was a base in the area,

So even POLICEMEN are not considered credible witnesses now? Geesh...

Here's more evidence that Benewitz was getting his information about this case via ITC methods:

In a report entitled 'PROJECT BETA', Paul states that he had spent two years tracking alien craft; that he had constant reception of video from an alien ship and underground base viewscreen; that he had established constant direct communications with the aliens using a computer ....

www.thewatcherfiles.com...

Here's more information that's saying that Bennewitz used ITC methods to communicate to aliens. This information is from Dr. Michael Salla's website:

have heard of no other case where a significant research grant will be awarded to a UFO researcher with the primary purpose of disinforming him while getting more information on the precise nature and conclusions of his research. What is more likely is that Bennewitz had developed the means for intercepting electronic transmissions that were of great interest to the Air Force. These transmissions may have been little more that communications used in a classified project as Bishop suggests; or may have been more exotic in terms of intercepted extraterrestrial communications which is what Bennewitz believed. It is clear that Bennewitz had discovered something with his electronic interceptions and his methods where the subject of close observation by the USAF.

www.exopolitics.org...

mod edit: changed into ex-tags. Use ex-tags when quoting external sources.

[edit on 2007/1/7 by Hellmutt]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Wow! So in addition to John Lear and others, I'm just now finding out that Dr. Steven Greer also believes there's an underground base at Dulce. Here's what Greer says about Dulce in one of his interviews:

RP (interviewer): Can you address the fear factor associated with UFOs? We've all heard reports about abductions, implants, and experiments
conducted upon people by the Grays.

SG: It's nonsense. We have a very serious problem where advanced
black budget covert projects that operate outside of any
constitutional oversight have taken extraterrestrial materials
and biological matter and created scenarios using those to make
it look like there are extraterrestrial events going on which
are, in fact, 100 percent human in origin. For example, the
Grays that I know that exist are artificial biological life
forms that are made out at a facility in New Mexico named Dulce
which is connected underground to Los Alamos.

Mod edit: changed to ex-tags

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
Prove to me that the image posted on the first post of this thread IS NOT an ITC image because you believe that it can't be AN ITC IMAGE because ITC IMAGES DO NOT HAVE 223 shades of grey in THEM (but I just checked this in Photoshop and this information you are giving here as to the number of colors it has in it is incorrect) --- anyway, prove to me that the number of colors or shades of colors of that image makes any difference at all in determining if it's an ITC image or not. Go ahead PROVE IT!

I do not have to prove anything because I did not made any claims about anything.

I stated my opinion that I have the impression that this is a scan and not a photo from a monitor.

I did not said that I believed that it couldn't be a ITC image.
I did not said that ITC images do not have 223 shades of grey.
I did not said if the number of colours or shades of colour makes any difference in showing if this is a ITC image or not.

And I never even used the word ITC, I only said that to me it does not look like a picture taken from a monitor, regardless of the origin of the image that the monitor shows.

And you do not need to shout.

PS: The image really has 223 shades of grey.
PaintShopPro 6 has an option to count the number of colours in a image and it shows 223.
In PhotoShop CS2 in the Image menu, Mode submenu, Indexed colours, it shows 224 colours with transparency. A JPG file does not have transparency, so uncheck the box and it will show 223 colours.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 04:52 PM
link   

How do you want Earth to be? How do you want to live... then begin to do what is needed to make it that way.

I want Earth and people on it to live in a way compatible with ethics and reasoning, not superstition. This means that supportable scientific facts must take precedence over contrary beliefs and wishful thinking, and we must be adult enough to deal with reality this way.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:08 PM
link   
hmmmm 2 of those pictures i regonize from Quake 2
ahahaha the top one is from Quake 2 and the middle one on the left that has the weird structure hallway thingy.....lol thats from the spacestation on Quake 2
and these are supposed to be proof! AHAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by mbkennel

How do you want Earth to be? How do you want to live... then begin to do what is needed to make it that way.

I want Earth and people on it to live in a way compatible with ethics and reasoning, not superstition. This means that supportable scientific facts must take precedence over contrary beliefs and wishful thinking, and we must be adult enough to deal with reality this way.

If things were only that easy.
In the UFO field, we are dealing with paraphysical phenomena. If you are unable to mentally and emotionally handle such information about this phenomena and those phenomena that are connected to this field in some way, then it would best for you to just focus on one of the hard sciences like geology.
No one's talking about superstition here or ethics for that matter. Those topics are not even remotely connected to those topics discussed in this thread.

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:03 PM
link   
This thread has done 3 things for me

1) Waste valuable reading time hoping to find something remotely interesting... which didn't exist.

2) Lose all respect i had for Johnlear, and become even more of a fan of Hank for his amazing work... looks like you get another way above vote Hank.

3) Finally see someone trying to use screen captures from Quake 2 as evidence of a base at Dulce.... and yes those images as stated a few posts above as from Q2 are indeed that, as i own the game and have finished it several times...

We've reached a sad day in UFOlogy when hoaxers resort to using pre-existing images and not making their own.

[edit on 6-1-2007 by fooffstarr]

posted on Jan, 6 2007 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder

The above image shows a picture of the so called blood labs in the 5th level of the dulce base. The photo is too dark to see much you can just about make out a few vats which are what the zetans (excuse the spelling) use to make there food of human body parts it also shows (altough i cannot see them) rows of cages which contains live humans ready to be used as food. . The link posted below gives more detail about the photo.

This sounds like us, human beings that eat cows, chickens, goats, etc......we do this to animals. Who knows maybe someone as twisted as us out there.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 06:04 AM
link   
Does anyone believe that it is POSSIBLE for the lab to exist. Just as it is Possible for the existence of an underground base in, and around Archuleta Peak in dulce, Ive heard of psychic spys and remote viewers (same thing??) trying to get a sneek peek at dulce underground and being put in a type of 'box' or detainment, then being questioned while in the astral plane. I know it sounds wierd, im sorry i cant site my source but i just wanted to see if anyone has hear about this regarding dulce and the remote viewing

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I've been spending a lot of time reading over information about the Dulce facility and here's a short list (but will be adding more) of those well known and respected Ufologists who believe that the Dulce facility exists where they believe that much of what Bennewitz was saying, including his evidence is true:
JOHN LEAR
DR. STEVEN GREER
DR. MICHAEL SALLA
JAIME MAUSSAN
DR. DAVID JACOBS
BUDDY HOPKINS
BOB LAZAR
LINDA HOWE
JOHN ANDERSON
WILLIAM HAMILTON
DR. RICHARD BOYLAN
NORIO HAYAKAWA
RICHARD DOTY
LEO SPRINKLE
PAOLA HARRIS

Well, my oh my, this is quite an IMPRESSIVE list here and these individuals are the cream of the crop in Ufology so for those of you who are scoffing that the Dulce material is nothing but hogwash where you are saying that there were not 'credible' witnesses... oh, yea? LET'S SEE YOUR CREDENTIALS! I think a little HUMILITY is in order here for those members here who think they know better than these TOP UFOLOGISTS in the field.

[edit on 7-1-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Yeah, THAT's an impartial list of people that have NOTHING to gain by propagating a story like Dulce in a field like Ufology that has pretty much stagnated in recent years. There are books to sell and disinformation to pass along, and if you can get the believers to PAY MONEY for that disinformation,then you have the Holy Grail.

What are my qualifications? I don't have a monetary stake in the story like those writing books on it. That's the most obvious. My question is.. what are THEIR qualifications? I mean, if that is the 'cream of the crop' that has been studying Dulce, and it remains hidden from anyone not willing to buy into fuzzy pictures and third hand information from people I wouldn't buy a used car from, then no wonder Ufologists take such a hard time in main stream.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 11:59 AM
link   
Either you are really naive or just plain .... well I'm not going to say it but your arrogance speaks for itself.
None of those people on that list are making any money through their books or conference appearances or you name it ...

and whatever they make from those activities is just PIN MONEY and nothing more.

You don't go into this field to get rich Hank and if you do some research on this yourself, you will see that MOST of them live in very,very small humble dwellings.

In short, a lot of them are struggling financially where they are barely making ends meet to feed and clothe their family's and I can assure you that all of the spouses of the married one's are working at one or 2 jobs so that their husbands can continue in their research and other activities in this field.

Most of these people have made TREMENDOUS sacrifices because of their DEVOTION to what they believe in where many of them have given up lucrative mainstream careers and professions to be able to work full time in it.

It's a passion Hank... these people are passionate about their chosen field of endeavor and they've given up things most people wouldn't even dream of giving up in their pursuit of the truth!

I can assure you, that whatever money they make from any book that they sell is only a drop in the bucket when it comes to how many other expenses they have to pay just to remain active in this field outside of those expenses needed to just put food on thier tables!

Get REAL Hank... you are living in another world ... come back down to earth. These people are not living in Malibu!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Hate to split hairs here, but I don't recall Bob Lazar ever claiming to believe the stories of dulce or to have ever given credence to the rumors of an underground alien, haven/base/buffet there.

Could someone please post a link or hard reference in which bob himself states he believes in the dulce stories or has ever claimed to believe in the stories.

Let's not confuse bob's work at los alamos (which I believe) with belief in dulce. Those are two completely different things.

Thanks,

SPiderj

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 03:57 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

In the above link, Bob Lazar is included in the John Lear's list of those names of people who each had some kind of involvement in the Dulce story.

Here's another link where in this one Dr.Michael Salla is saying:

"Another whistleblower that revealed evidence of the existence of a joint government-ET base and the ‘Dulce military conflict’ is Bob Lazar. Lazar worked for a few months in 1988 at the S-4 Nevada facility on reverse-engineering the propulsion and power system of ET craft..."

link

And here's another link which is the transcript from Bob Lazar's radio show where he gave a list of those things he believes to be true... here's #13 on that list:
"Claim #13: There is an underground alien base at Dulce, NM."

link

Mod edit: shortened long link and fixed tag

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 04:32 PM
link   
I love this stuff!!
I know Moira believes in it and Peter,
does that make them reliable and proves
that the Dulce base is real?
Moira and Peter are really well known.

Why didn't the dumb aliens build their
food-base next to Los Alamos?, I mean it
would have saved a load of work.
Silly-billy grays!!

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the link palasheea,

but I have to disagree.

The first link to the ats thread the original poster is asking if the listed people are involved with dulce and asking for confirmation, he/she is not stating they were involved but asking if they were.

I believe the original poster confused los alamos with dulce.

As for the exopolitics link, I have not found anything to back up bob actually saying in this. What we have is someone saying bob said this, in fact I don't think i can find anyplace where there is a direct quote from bob stating he saw documents in reference to dulce or any type of alien war there.

As for your third link, you have misread the transcript here is the quote as written:

For Lear's appearance, Bob was prepared with a list of fantastic claims Lear had made in the past and wanted to know Lear's current position on them. Lazar challenged only a few items directly and wisely let the rest of Lear's claims stand on their own. Here is Lazar's list and Lear's current position on each item.

The list is not lazars theory but a list of lear's theories that bob wanted to quiz john about.

As for quotes of Bob talking about dulce, here is one:

Q: How do you feel about, or do you have an opinion of this conflict that allegedly happened between the grays and the Delta Force--in, what was it, '89 or whatever? Do you remember anything about that.

BL: I really don't really have an opinion. I just repeat it.

QF: Do you think it really took place?

BL: Boy, I don't know.

www.ufomind.com...

The only time I can find anything having to do with Bob claiming to believe in dulce is when it's a john lear quote saying that bob believes in dulce.

I have not found one true quote from Bob, nor do I recall ever hearing bob say that he believed in it or had seen documents about it.

In most transcripts bob makes it very clear that JOhn's opinions are not neccessarily bobs.

Spiderj

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:28 PM
link   
What are you disagreeing about? All I did was provide for you those links to provide some information on this. Information you could have looked up yourself, btw.
I personally am in neutral as to anyone's opinion if Dulce has underground bases or not so please do keep this in mind. I'm just reporting information as I'm finding it and nothing more as I'm only trying to familiarize myself with this case.

posted on Jan, 7 2007 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Excuse me, but I am very familiar with bob lazar which is why I was shocked that he was being listed as someone who claimed to believe in dulce.

I very carefully read everything you listed (obviously more carefully than you did. I am not the one who posted a list with bob's name on it, you did.

I am not the one who posted links to back up your claim (and thank you for that by the way) you did, but your links are not good references because no where do they say they quote bob directly but are second and third hand accounts of stories.

As for bob believing in dulce (your #13 on the list) I don't know how else to interpret the following:

The Fantastic Claims Of John Lear
For Lear's appearance, Bob was prepared with a list of fantastic claims Lear had made in the past and wanted to know Lear's current position on them. Lazar challenged only a few items directly and wisely let the rest of Lear's claims stand on their own. Here is Lazar's list and Lear's current position on each item.

See there it says, bob prepared a list of fantastic claims lear had made in the past.

Then at the end of the list is this:

Claim #13: There is an underground alien base at Dulce, NM. ("Beyond a shadow of a doubt," says Lear. Lear says that Jim Dilletoso [sp?] spent six weeks at Dulce using very sensitive "recording monitors" and found "all sorts of stuff.")

Claim 13 is John's claim not bobs, bob simply asked john his position on this previous claim, the paranthesis is John's response not bobs.

It's not a matter of where you stand on the position of dulce it's the fact that you put a man on your list who as far as I can recall has never claimed to believe or have seen any proof of anything having to do with aliens, or alien shootouts under dulce.

I asked you to back up your claim, and like a good member you did, but your links are suspect and a direct quote from bob is missing.

You know as well as any other member it is not up to me to prove you right but up to you to prove that the information you are posting is correct.

As for Bob's opinion on JOhn Lear here's a direct quote:

Lazar says: "Well, John Lear's a nice guy. I like him, but he does have the tendency to add about fifteen percent color to stories, and if a story goes through him twice, it's thirty percent, and it doesn't stop."

from here:
www.ufomind.com...

I've been very polite, no need to get all condescending and dismissive as I could simply do the same thing, but then where would we be without civlity.

Spiderj

My simple disagreement has to do with the fact that you put bob on that list and he doesn't belong there.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join