It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i85.photobucket.com...

The above image shows a picture of the so called blood labs in the 5th level of the dulce base. The photo is too dark to see much you can just about make out a few vats which are what the zetans (excuse the spelling) use to make there food of human body parts it also shows (altough i cannot see them) rows of cages which contains live humans ready to be used as food. . The link posted below gives more detail about the photo.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

Sry if its been posted before)

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
The Fran Sasso National Laboratories website

Can someone with picture skills could identify what's in the picture?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Dulce Base is the name for a supposed secret underground facility in or near Dulce, New Mexico. To date, no evidence confirming the existence of this facility has surfaced, and the tales regarding the Dulce base are widely regarded as urban legend.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   
Originally posted by donk_316

Dulce Base is the name for a supposed secret underground facility in or near Dulce, New Mexico. To date, no evidence confirming the existence of this facility has surfaced, and the tales regarding the Dulce base are widely regarded as urban legend.

donk_316, let me respectfully suggest that your statement "...and the tales regarding the Dulce base are widely regarded as urban legends...." should be completed: ..."by the ignorant and uninformed." Thanks for your post.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
Oh, John ......no,

Please tell me your not saying anyone who needs at least some physical proof are ignorant and uninformed?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:56 PM
link   
John,
You and I both know that there isnt a shred of tangible evidence to prove the exsistance of this base. The ONE person who is responsible for the "story" ended up having a nervous breakdown because he was suffering from schitzofrenic paranioa.

Heres another Wiki-snap regarding the couple of pics that circulate over and over...

Some less substantial evidence includes supposed 'leaked documents', videos and witness reports. A group of supposed surveillance-camera images of the base which circulated on the Internet, for instance, was in fact a crudely assembled collection of public images of Cheyenne Mountain, low-resolution frames from science-fiction films, and even screenshots from video games such as Doom.

Once again John Lear speaks up with "i know its true cause someone told me it was"... seriously John, go back to your mine.

try reading the history of the Dulce "story" and it will become painfully obvious that it is truly just that, a story.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:57 PM
link   
I dare to say the ones I know wouldn't use pots, if anything it is we the human race that is doing them.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Originally posted by Tiloke

Oh, John ......no, Please tell me your not saying anyone who needs at least some physical proof are ignorant and uninformed?

No. I'm saying that Dulce (Joint US/Alien underground base) exists. Deal with it. Thanks.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I must say, as an idea, Dulce is quite the cornucopia to delve into.
As a fact, I could use a bit of assurance. Other than "Because I say so".

Lex

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:23 PM
link   
Hey John,

I have read the Dulce papers and seen this photo before, is there any other info you can share with us on Dulce ?

Thanks.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by helium3]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:05 PM
link   
Originally posted by Lexion

I must say, as an idea, Dulce is quite the cornucopia to delve into.
As a fact, I could use a bit of assurance. Other than "Because I say so".

Lexion, when you have time, take a weekend off and drive to Dulce. Take your sleeping bag. Hike up the Archuletta Mountain 2 1/2 miles north west of town. Go by yourself. Camp out overnight. Then come back and tell all of us at ATS: I did it. Theres nothing there. I experienced no unusual events. Then. And only then will you separate yourself from the Galactically ignorant of the internet. You will be able to say, "Hey John Lear...I camped out on Archuletta Mountain and I saw and experienced nothing."

But only then.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
But there ARE people on this board who live there and have said repeatedly, there is nothing there...

You would think people who lived in the town would have SOME stories to tell? The whole area, as you know, is easily accessible, nothing is hidden. There is even more evidence from the people who live there but i cannot remember the details. Something about how the area is patrolled by tribal police or something.

Geez this just gets my goat, all this effort goes into all these make believe horse# stories and fake-facts when these people could be doing some good like helping the needy or feeding the starving... but you wanna play intergalactic superhero.... Whatever.

These bozos spending hours researching "moon bases" or "reptilian threats" when they could be studying biology and finding the cure for cancer.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:19 PM
link   
I took a few seconds to look at those photos. The instant my eye saw it, it retaliated. Why? Because anyone, and I mean anyone, can set up a prop laboratory, shoot it, and scan it, than make it look genuine, old, bleek, and believable. Whats really going to pop the eye, is that there is no forseeable Identification of its highly speculated origin.

7A

[edit on 23-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Mr. Lear,
After dancing around, and having my wife call me the ultimate nerd and reading your quote and direct post to my comment over and over to my sleeping cat....ok.
I'm breathing.
I've been to Groom, climbed Tikaboo. How taxing is the NM climb ? You said to go alone. May my wife come along, or do I need to ascend, just by my-self ?
I ask, because I've had some lower limb mods done.

Thanks in advance,
Lex

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   
It shows a picture of any old Kitchen. THEN you post it on a Dulce website and name it '5th level blood labs'. What a load of crap.

There is no proof of the Dulce lab, even by people who LIVE in Dulce, and even if there was, theres NO proof that theres Zetans or blood labs exist there. And if there was, there is no proof that picture is authentic.

It's like the Chemtrail myth only you can't prove it wrong. You can't give any proof that it exists either.

Lexion, when you have time, take a weekend off and drive to Dulce. Take your sleeping bag. Hike up the Archuletta Mountain 2 1/2 miles north west of town. Go by yourself. Camp out overnight. Then come back and tell all of us at ATS: I did it. Theres nothing there. I experienced no unusual events. Then. And only then will you separate yourself from the Galactically ignorant of the internet. You will be able to say, "Hey John Lear...I camped out on Archuletta Mountain and I saw and experienced nothing."

But only then.

Someone on this website LIVES at Dulce. They took 15 photographs of the Dulce Area, AND they camped out on that peak.

Nothing happened.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PisTonZOR

There is no proof of the Dulce lab, even by people who LIVE in Dulce, and even if there was, theres NO proof that theres Zetans or blood labs exist there. And if there was, there is no proof that picture is authentic.

It's like the Chemtrail myth only you can't prove it wrong. You can't give any proof that it exists either.

But there is no real proof that anything alien or ufo related is real just photos and grainy videos which is exactly what we have here. of course no-one knows the blood labs exist i expect by the chance you got the find out you would be whisked away to the nearest prison or shot for tresspassing so really there is no way to find out other than read the reports left by the guy who took the photo and worked inside the dulce base as a cia security officer. If the the existence of it was so obvious it wouldnt be a top secret base.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder there is no way to find out other than read the reports left by the guy who took the photo and worked inside the dulce base as a cia security officer.

ok... no matter what i say or tell you whats not real or whatever. you will believe that this guy actually worked in a secret base, then wrote a book, took pictures and then published it... as fact.

Its funny though, you all talk about these secret bases and how secure they are.... but they allow an ex security gaurd to write a book and take pics..... riiiight.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
i m not saying that this is defianlty real i just dont think saying theres no proof is enough to convince me that this base is not real , there is no offical proof that ufos exist yet people like myself belive they do and the same gose with the dulce base i believe it is real and i bleieve what this guy is saying. i know the photo my not be genuine but i thought at the time when i first saw it looked real and who knows maybe it is i posted it to see other peoples view on it.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnlear
Originally posted by Tiloke

Oh, John ......no, Please tell me your not saying anyone who needs at least some physical proof are ignorant and uninformed?

No. I'm saying that Dulce (Joint US/Alien underground base) exists. Deal with it. Thanks.

Are you stating this as a supportable provable fact, or are you stating this as your unsupportable opinion?

When you are discussing your theories and opinions, I am right with you, though totally believe you are a little out there. But if you are insinuating that people that don't believe unsupportable stances are ignorant and uninformed, you are right, but only on the uninformed part. Ignorance would be the refusal to believe the truth, but the uniformed can be helped by someone showing them evidence. And seeing as others believe this to be true, there must be ample physical evidence of such a place.. so where is it?

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Originally posted by HankMcCoy

Are you stating this as a supportable provable fact, or are you stating this as your unsupportable opinion?

My supportable opinion. In other words the evidence was good enough for me. The fact that I am not passing that evidence on to you doesn't mean it doesn't exist. It just means I am leaving you uninformed.

Now, what would you consider proof? A walk through of the facility? Meet some aliens? How would you know they weren't actors dressed up in hollywood suits. A stroll through nightmare hall? Maybe a 4 star claiming it was true. How would you know he wasn't lying? An official New Mexico State road sign saying "Dulce 1 mi." with an arrow pointing down?

And seeing as others believe this to be true, there must be ample physical evidence of such a place.. so where is it?

One mans evidence is anothers blury smudge. So here is what I suggest. You submit to me a list of what you would consider and what every single member of ATS would consider undeniable proof of the existence of Dulce. There is no sense going through this excercise unless EVERYONE is going to be convinced. Then post it here and I will see what I can do. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join