It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

inside dulce 5th level blood lab photo

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:42 AM
link   
The equipment Im abel to see on that poor picture, is to me nothing extraordinary.
My mom has worked for years in a lab testing all sorts of textile.As a boy I have been there a couple of times.I have seen some of the equipment from the pic in her lab.
I would have expected to see some unknown & wierd equipment,reagarding the alien involvment in this lab.I guess they (zetas or whatever you call them) could have taken a snack using my moms lab as well..

Regarding John Lear...

"My name is John Lear and I don't have a shred, not a single shred of evidence for my speculations/opinions on space, gravity, planets and ET's"..

His own words here in ATS says it pretty much.Believe his claims or not.Do not expect any form of evidence as he has none.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by 11an]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by pmexplorer
I believe John should at least be allowed to respond to our questions.
I believe John Lear may well have some kind of undeniable proof in relation to Dulce, he may not want to disclose this information as he feels this may endanger the people from who he has obtained this info, if that is the case I respect that, however it also frustrating for those of us who would like a definite answer in relation to the possible existence of the base. (myself included)

Normally I lurk and read and try not to respond unless I have a specific question or comment. As for the last 5 pages of this thread, it all started with an old, poorly lit picture. This picture shows no signs of aliens or any workers. It is reported to be the 5th level where they make "food". If that is the case, someone would be tending to the "pots" or at least inspecting the contents. In general, there seems to be no signs of life (any kind) in these pictures. This could be any processing plant or movie set, which leaves us with no more evidence than before.

In response to what Lear knows or does not know. I would think that IF you know something that may endanger others, and you do not want to disclose this information, it is better to say nothing at all. If you hint that you might know something, you leave yourself open to questions and providing support for your claims. If you don't want to put forth proof, then do not offer up your "supported opinion".

John Lear has helped me find some important people in my search for the truth, but I am deeply puzzled by his responses and statements on this thread.

One more note! To state "I haven't been to the moon (lately)" is an opening to a vast amount of questions that will either make or break your entire body of work on ATS. If it was done in jest, it would be in poor taste following some of the previous claims.

I started a thread about stopping the insanity that was moved to BTS, this is becoming a prime example of what stirred me to start the thread in the first place.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Eyesofbear]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Omega85
ladies and gentlemen .
I omega have found the secret location of the base!!!

HEHEHEHEHE

it really IS underground

Omega

We now know that (1) there is an alien base (2) they are using it to hurt humans (3) the entrance is clearly marked. WHY aren't we organizing and doing something about it. We must protect our planet and our earth people. These three points are enough for me to want to take action.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Okay i know this is sort of a minor thing but to the person a few pages back that posted the google earth co-ordinates, thank you. Unfortunately other than a USER added label I dont see anything that supports the "secret base theory". I see what may be either a dirt road or a dried up stream bed. Can anyone please chime in and tell me what I am supposed to be seeing here?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
I can't belive I read all four pages of this "crap".

This thread went from "lets try and compile some evidence", into a "John Lear Bash-A-Thon"

The correct title for this thread ought to be:

"What constitutes as PROOF for the masses?"

IMO, if someone can dream up somthing via the imagination, then in some alternate/parallel universe it *does* exist as a reality.

Yes, that's right...somewhere in a galaxy far, far away...really is/does/has/will exist...

What we need to ascertain here and now (with this topic) is whether or not we have been able to compille enough eye-witness accounts, second hand knowledge, blurry photos and whatnot to "entertain" the idea that Dulce is real.

We are never going to have a 100% proof-positive answer for ANY question--get over it and deal with it people.

Oh, everyone grow up and stop the bickering please--this phoney, pseudo-intelectual ranting about "proof, agenda, dis-info and respect" needs to stop. This isn't why I come to ATS.

I love the narcisistic nature of the other members here, and how my posts go ignored ... why are we still trying to undermine Lear's credibility?

*sigh*

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
talking of brilliant questions that got ignored in the scrum :

Originally posted by Prote
What IS the equipment though? Surely, it can be identified and listed, go from there.

surely we must have enough students , labtechs , process workers etc on ats to have at least a stab at an inventory of what can be seen ??

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape
surely we must have enough students , labtechs , process workers etc on ats to have at least a stab at an inventory of what can be seen ??

Do you have anything better to do?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:44 PM
link   

I can't belive I read all four pages of this "crap".

We are never going to have a 100% proof-positive answer for ANY question--get over it and deal with it people.

Oh, everyone grow up and stop the bickering please--this phoney, pseudo-intelectual ranting about "proof, agenda, dis-info and respect" needs to stop. This isn't why I come to ATS.

I love the narcisistic nature of the other members here, and how my posts go ignored ... why are we still trying to undermine Lear's credibility?

*sigh*

Maybe if you stopped attacking other members and calling their posts crap then maybe someone may pay attention to your posts.

Your "look at me" attitude won't win you to many friends and will ensure your arguments are totally disregarded.

When you add something new to the discussion or something interesting I am sure you will be taken notice of.

Sorry mods for keeping this off topic.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:59 PM
link   
in his latest off topic attack on me : they are getting tiring BTW

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

Do you have anything better to do?

yes i do thanks , but right now i am on ATS - dont you want to know that the truth is about that picture ?

or do you just want to believe ?? no matter what ? and are you willing to just sit back and be spoon fed what ever crap that lear and other charlatans dole out to you ?

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
im doing some research on the VATS in the foregorund of the photo and im trying to find out what they are used for. however the poor qaulity of the photo is making it slow, but i will inform you if i find anything i am not a scientist or anything so i have no idea what to look for any help would be much appreicated thnks.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:09 PM
link   
I may be misinterpretting you.. it seemed like you were making a comment about how unqualified the ATS posters are.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Gotta love how everyone thinks they are more entitled to being heard...I am even guilty of that...

Nevertheless, It irks me that I spend my valuable time trying to convey a message of "lets get back to the issues" intelligently, and it goes un-noticed--and yet the character-assasisnations continue.

Cest la vive...

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
*Cough* *Cough*

I will not tolerate more off-topic sniping in this thread. :shk:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by spookymulder
im doing some research on the VATS in the foregorund of the photo and im trying to find out what they are used for. however the poor qaulity of the photo is making it slow, but i will inform you if i find anything i am not a scientist or anything so i have no idea what to look for any help would be much appreicated thnks.

One thing that may help, I'm not sure, is to look at online biological supply house catalogs that are used by universities. They usually have pictures of each item they are selling, so it may help.

Carolina Biological Supply House is one I used to use, maybe you can check on their site, if they're still around.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:44 PM
link   
I would like to add to this thread the "Dulce Papers" that fit into this Dulce Base investigation:

www.crowdedskies.com...

Also, I have found some kind of lab footage that reminded me of that resent lab picture:

www.youtube.com...

The unknown skull in the video is quite interesting.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Also, I have found some kind of lab footage that reminded me of that resent lab picture:
www.youtube.com...

Hrmm, the video had a clear quality, im just sceptical about it being black and white and that it doesnt have any audio in it. I would expect that from such video.
Also the skull, it looks metal like, but i can be wrong... afterall it is black and white.
Its definatly not linked to Dulce.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Airyphyla

www.youtube.com...

Hrmm, the video had a clear quality, im just sceptical about it being black and white and that it doesnt have any audio in it. I would expect that from such video.
Also the skull, it looks metal like, but i can be wrong... afterall it is black and white.
Its definatly not linked to Dulce.

It appears to really be an old video that is a little blurry. The writing on the door looks Russian. This video reminds me of the alien autopsy video. Similiar quality, black and white, and no modern objects in the background. You can actually see the reflection of the cameraman in this footage. He was wearing a gas mask(older looking).

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   
The video you posted is part of a young mans attempt at breaking into the film industry.

If you go to his site:

www.silentgarden-dan.blogspot.com...

And read it from start to finish you will see, if you actually look at it logically that it was an attempt (evidently not that popular) at generating some buzz for either a project or just a young and hungry film maker looking for a way to market himself.

IMO of course, but again if you read it it's just a conspiracy version of lonely girl.

He was probably hoping to sell it to fox.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:59 PM
link   
There are no underground secret bases at Dulce.
There is no real evidence to support the Dulce myth just as there is no solid evidence to support any 'Moon' lunacy.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by cheepnis
There are no underground secret bases at Dulce.
There is no real evidence to support the Dulce myth just as there is no solid evidence to support any 'Moon' lunacy.

It would be best if you were to back up those observations/speculations with at least some reasoning besides plain outright dismissal.

This is, after all, a thread for discussion of the possiblities of the existence of the Dulce base.

The 'Moon lunacy' is another topic entirely.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join