It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Now A Pic Of A Flying Entity!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 08:55 PM
link   
any new news on this

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Found this anyone seen this picture before.

To site
www.wiolawapress.com...

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasashuttle
Found this anyone seen this picture before.

I haven't seen it before, but it just looks like a puff of smoke, maybe from someone who took a picture of the sky while smoking.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I wonder what all of this can be

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
jetpackinternational.com...

more pictures of that flying jet pack guy. It just makes me laugh everytime i see that thing. Definatly has to be the best "grown up" toy ever invented. Plus he somewhat looks like that second video posted on this forum (not the first one).

Perhaps the halloween witches of modern day are nothing more than a common alien/entity occurance hundreds of years ago? Also the broomstick could have been misinterpreted as it was likely some sort of flying device used by the entity and people of that era had nothing more than a broomstick to compare the device to when describing it to others. Also ever notice how they describe witches as scary ugly and green? Ever looked at some of these alien pictures floating around the net and see a similiarty in description? (remember modern art takes those stories and adds their own idealism of an old hag lady based on the witnesses descriptions and their own imaginations)

[edit on 26-11-2006 by hiii_98]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
www.youtube.com...

Police Officer claims that a flying humanoid attacked him. There's a description of the humanoid on the video and guess what? ho ho, flying grey. Are they aliens on an low-energy consumption campaign? No Saucers, Yes kryptobroomsticks!

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   
Do u think Aliens are trying to reveal themselves this way

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
It's not about revealing themselves, the fact is.. the case above just happened (or not!) So what? i wouldn't loose my time reporting/creating something like this even more if i was a police officer.

And if they intend to reveal themselves, i think we had enough already in the last 50 years (or not.) but maybe they will not show up at all, i particulary think that the world is not ready and so soon, will not be. Human race has a lot to go through yet (speaking of conscious and spiritual evolution) among so many things before an actual contact may happen. But who knows what await us ahead..

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
so do u guys think that this will keep happening

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 01:31 PM
link   
so do u guys think that this will keep happening.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join