It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

And Now A Pic Of A Flying Entity!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   
Now this is beyond bizarre!! A 'flying entity'? Take a look at the pic below and decide. As for me, I don't know what the heck is going on! An alien flitting around with an antigrav device? Or some other dimensional being who has materialised into this dimension?

Mexico: Alleged Flying Entity Recorded

Nuevo Leon -- The research group Ovni Club Nuevo Leon was holding a meeting in the northern area of Cerro de las Mitras when they had the chance to witness a strange figure crossing the skies on May 17, 2006.

Photo courtesy: Diana Perla Chapa (the group's founder-director)
and by Jose Ramon Villareal.

The image was captured by the camera of Diana Perla Chapa (the group's founder-director) and by Jose Ramon Villareal. The alleged entity flew at constant speed, always at the same altitude, making a sudden 90 degree movement heading toward Cerro de la Silla, flying from north to south and subsequently from south to east.

More..

[edit on 23-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 02:22 AM
link   
Terrible picture really , could be someone with a bedsheet over there head standing in a field miles away .

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:22 AM
link   
the quality in that is too bad to make anything of it. but i think i can make out a head and arms but wether its an alien i dont know.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by JFKDOALOL
Terrible picture really , could be someone with a bedsheet over there head standing in a field miles away .

Agreed! 'Terrible' is an understatement!!

But have you ever seen a high res pic of a ghost? And this pic obviously has been enlarged as it is a pretty long shot!

Someone with a bedsheet over his head?? Didn't know that ordinary mortals could fly!!

"The entity flew at constant speed, always at the same altitude, making a sudden 90 degree movement heading toward Cerro de la Silla, flying from north to south and subsequently from south to east".

And needless to say, I have yet to see a good high res pic or video of a UFO. And we claim to be seeing them for hundreds of years!! Thousands of photos and not a single high resolution close-up? So what's the big deal if this one's a little fuzzy?

[edit on 23-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:59 AM
link   
I believe there's been several of these 'flying entities' spotted around mexico and caught on tape too. Pretty sure one was witnessed by a police officer who made a statement to the media about what he saw.

Has someone invented anti-gravity boots and not told us?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:09 AM
link   
There are several flying humanoid videos on rense.com,google video and you tube.
As for the anti gravity boots ,they werent used a few years ago on the sea of Galilee were they?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Another fantastic piece of alien footage. I'm so convinced

Do you seriously expect me to accept that "out of focus, pixellated pile of garbage" as incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence on Earth ?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   
i don't mean to insult but now that you posted this picture some people are gonna say it's the virgin mary... the only hope of this not turning into a virgin mary thread is that the religious fanatics have a phobia of the ufo section of the forum...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mogget
Do you seriously expect me to accept that "out of focus, pixellated pile of garbage" as incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence on Earth ?

No! I don't expect you to accept that "out of focus, pixellated pile of garbage" as incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence on Earth!

Did I mention 'alien'? What 'alien'? And did I mention that this 'entity' was incontrovertible evidence of an alien presence on Earth?
Don't remember!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Seriously looks like Gandalf walking in the forrest (LOTR).

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Once this video is released, I'm sure more opposed to this picture would find it interesting. To me, It looks like it has a pine tree shape, with the head being slender, the body being obtuse, and then then slender at the legs again. It could very well be that what we view as the body might be some article of clothing. The head and legs look metalic to me, so maybe the entire enitity is drapped in some kind of cloth.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 12:43 PM
link   
I SAW the Video on univision a spanish channel
people said it looked like a witch flying on a broom
and it looked very real
but then later on a guy said that it could possibly be a extraterrestrial

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by acast666
I SAW the Video on univision a spanish channel
people said it looked like a witch flying on a broom

thats what i thought it might be it looks like a humaniod ting clutching something cos i can now cleary see two arms both reaching for a say a broomstick and a head aswell.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:16 PM
link   
well, looks like it's not only Mexico:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
The video clip I saw on univision
looked even more realistic
the video was sharper and clearer all the witnesses thought that was a witch
the humanoid seem to have a some kind of long hooded apparel.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa

www.youtube.com...

that one actually looks like a guy with a jet pack. i know thats also crazy but they have made them before and who knows, maybe some inventive fellow made his own for personal use.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by segalindoa

www.youtube.com...

Wow! That was amazing! So is this proof of flying entities? It's on vid alright. Could some fella be experimenting with a personal jet pack? But I don't see any sign of a jet flame. Antigrav?

Heck! This is getting to be pretty interesting!

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:12 PM
link   
here's a video of a jetpack with no visible flames.

here

and here

[edit on 11/23/2006 by homeskillet]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Hmmm...You're right. So could that be some guy with a jet pack? But why in the name of Jupiter is he dressed up like a witch? Goin' for a Halloween party??

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by homeskillet
here's a video of a jetpack with no visible flames.

here

and here

[edit on 11/23/2006 by homeskillet]

it has no visible flames, but what about the sound??
and as far as i Know those jetpacks couldn't stay on air for more than a minute.

so, still not debunked i think.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join