It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats this B-2 doing???????????

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:23 PM
link   
What the hell is this B-2 doing?? Could this be an example of its antigavity system???

I've seen this same sort of photo on ATS before and i has been blamed on water/ocean or something but this photo was taken in a desert!!!!!please tell me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:31 PM
link   
It looks kind of...fake. At least thats how it seems to me

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:33 PM
link   
looks like a smudge on the pic or somthing maybe it was done with photoshop

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamstone
It looks kind of...fake. At least thats how it seems to me

I don't think its fake, heres the url www.sr-71.org...

check it our yourself its meant to be an offical USAF photo.

[Edited on 14-11-2003 by Raptor]

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:37 PM
link   
Oh ,ok thanks for the link Raptor.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:39 PM
link   
isnt that the sound wave??

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:43 PM
link   
The shockwave pointing in the wrong direction??? I don't think so...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier
isnt that the sound wave??

I think you are trying to say that it is a sonic boom, but th B-2 only travels at high sub-sonic(thats the offical line anyway). So no its not a sonic boom.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Yeah the B-2 doesn't go supersonic. If its electrogravitic lift was on, why would it appear as a black smudge? And one that doesn't look as though it encircles the entire aircraft? I stand by my judgement, it is a fake.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:01 PM
link   
We've seen this kind of photo of the B-2 often before. It's simply condensation from humid air, nothing more. I've seen one around a B-52.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:07 PM
link   
Desert air can also be humid. Bear in mind that the B-2 is at about 7 or 8 thousand feet in that photo. It's much colder up there, believe me. What's happening is just an aircraft causing a brief cloud formation, just the way contrails are formed (although that's kinda different).

OK, look at the image. See those two white streaks, on one top of the engine bulge and one underneath? Those are areas of lower pressure, caused by air being shunted aside at high speed. Now, clouds have flat bottoms because at lower pressures, the water droplets can condense. That's all the B-2 is doing, making a low pressure zone. And you do get clouds in the desert.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
Thanks Lampyridae this clears the whole thing up. But its still a cool photo.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
Yeah its really humid in the desert right now here it is 47% humidity right now and 67degrees out.

On a side note that looks like where I live.

-Core

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:53 PM
link   

"B2 - Photo of electro-gravitic field kicking in"
Link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

regards
seekerof

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Just humid air condensating..

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 12:35 AM
link   
THERE ARE NO #ING ANTIGRAVITY SYSTEMS ON THE B-2. EVERY TIME WE DEVELOP A NEW PLANE THAT LOOKS JUST A BIT OUT OF THE ORDINARY YOU SAY "OH IT MUST BE NUCLEAR POWERED" OR "THAT MUST BE AN ANTI GRAVITY FIELD!" GO READ #ING BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE JUMPING TO THESE FAR OUT CONCLUSIONS! YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW # ABOUT # WHEN IT COMES TO AIRCRAFT! ASK FULCRUM. HE'S THE RESIDENT EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT!

sorry. im just tired of people making stupid comments about such a beautiful bird

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by KrazyIvan]

Behave yourself Ivan!!!

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by TheBandit795]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyIvan
THERE ARE NO #ING ANTIGRAVITY SYSTEMS ON THE B-2. EVERY TIME WE DEVELOP A NEW PLANE THAT LOOKS JUST A BIT OUT OF THE ORDINARY YOU SAY "OH IT MUST BE NUCLEAR POWERED" OR "THAT MUST BE AN ANTI GRAVITY FIELD!" GO READ #ING BOOKS ON THE SUBJECT BEFORE JUMPING TO THESE FAR OUT CONCLUSIONS! YOU OBVIOUSLY KNOW # ABOUT # WHEN IT COMES TO AIRCRAFT! ASK FULCRUM. HE'S THE RESIDENT EXPERT ON THE SUBJECT!

sorry. im just tired of people making stupid comments about such a beautiful bird

[Edited on 11-15-2003 by KrazyIvan]

Listen mate theses are just theories ok, they are not "stupid comments". There was no need for these comments they served not purpose and were offensive. So kept you comments to yourself you dick head

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Raptor]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:28 AM
link   
Humidity? Condensation? Anti-gravity? WHAT?! This is either a decent fake or it's an atmospheric anomoly IMHO....

P...
m...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 01:42 AM
link   
ok on the research board i am doing a anti gravity research on the b-2. that pic could be elctro feild.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:18 AM
link   
and DENY IGNORANCE!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join