It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whats this B-2 doing???????????

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
and DENY IGNORANCE!

ok it is probaboly Condensation but it is cause by a electro feild. also you and i know that B2 has anti-gravity technology.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:44 AM
link   
It might have..

But it isnt caused BY it..

The effect you see there..

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by FULCRUM]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I don't see anything out of the ordinary about this pic...

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by FULCRUM
It might have..

But it isnt caused BY it..

The effect you see there..

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by FULCRUM]

the effect you see their is electro feild. thats what i

tryed to say.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 03:56 PM
link   
www.tarleton.edu...

Does an F/A 18 have an antigravity device on it too?

Your speculations are... absurd, when we all know what is shown on the pictures...

Even if the B-2 has an antigravitational device on it, no pictures of it being activated (if it causes any anomalies) would be EVER published!

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Johnny
www.tarleton.edu...

Does an F/A 18 have an antigravity device on it too?

Your speculations are... absurd, when we all know what is shown on the pictures...

Even if the B-2 has an antigravitational device on it, no pictures of it being activated (if it causes any anomalies) would be EVER published!

Thats why there is people like me and some others that are trying to find out if b2 has anti-gravity

Also I didnt say that the picture showed anti-gravity system activated.

I said that was cause by a electro feild

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:04 PM
link   
also your link picture is probably a plane braking the speed of sound.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Well, I'm on the ATS B-2 research team. I've found nothing of interest except the following link.

edition.cnn.com...

On this page, on CNN.com, it claims Boeing admit they are working on anti-gravity and that the US has been working on this technology for years.

All the other info I have found on the b-2 is either whacko, unprovable claims of all sorts or military facts.

This single link above was of interest out of many, many webpages I have read on the B-2.

My personal opinion is that the b-2 can create some electric field, which makes it easier for it to pass through the air, perhaps even generating a small amount of electro-gravitic thrust. Anti-gravity I do not think it has.

This is about the most unprovable thing you will ever hear me say, I do not normally comment unless I'm sure, so take this with a pinch of salt.

*reminds self to add post to b-2 research page with current info and links*

One thing is interesting, the b-2 has very specific storage requirements.

www.globalsecurity.org...

It requires specific humidity and temperature to keep the skin in top condition. Why, I'm not sure. Perhaps moisture kills whatever magical qualities it has. The more extreme pages claim it generates a huge potential difference between the leading edge and the trailing edge of the wings. Apparently, this creates the electro-gravitic thrust. I don't know if I believe this.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Zzub]

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zzub
Well, I'm on the ATS B-2 research team. I've found nothing of interest except the following link.

edition.cnn.com...

On this page, on CNN.com, it claims Boeing admit they are working on anti-gravity and that the US has been working on this technology for years.

All the other info I have found on the b-2 is either whacko, unprovable claims of all sorts or military facts.

This single link above was of interest out of many, many webpages I have read on the B-2.

My personal opinion is that the b-2 can create some electric field, which makes it easier for it to pass through the air, perhaps even generating a small amount of electro-gravitic thrust. Anti-gravity I do not think it has.

This is about the most unprovable thing you will ever hear me say, I do not normally comment unless I'm sure, so take this with a pinch of salt.

*reminds self to add post to b-2 research page with current info and links*

One thing is interesting, the b-2 has very specific storage requirements.

It requires specific humidity and temperature to keep the skin in top condition. Why, I'm not sure. Perhaps moisture kills whatever magical qualities it has. The more extreme pages claim it generates a huge potential difference between the leading edge and the trailing edge of the wings. Apparently, this creates the electro-gravitic thrust. I don't know if I believe this.

[Edited on 15-11-2003 by Zzub]

Ok you dont beleive in anti-gravity

Then why deos B2 cost about 1 billion dollars each?

How can a B2 fly around the world without refueling?

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:20 PM
link   
No, I did not say I don't believe in anti-gravity as such, please don't misunderstand me.

I believe the b-2 creates some sort of electro-gravitic thrust. I do not believe it creates the dort of anti-gravity ascociated with UFO's. I believe there is a profound difference between electro-gravitic thrust and "Anti-Gravity". I will elaborate on this if pressed.

I do believe it can cut the fuel costs by switching on whatever system it does have, this gives it the extended range and could also explain why some people have claimied it to be quieter than expected.

BTW, the first 21 cost a whopping 2.2 billion dollars each. There are 3 different models, the block 10, 20 and 30. Each has an individual role and configuration. The range is descibed as 'intercontinental'.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:38 PM
link   

No, I did not say I don't believe in anti-gravity as such, please don't misunderstand me.

I believe the b-2 creates some sort of electro-gravitic thrust. I do not believe it creates the dort of anti-gravity ascociated with UFO's. I believe there is a profound difference between electro-gravitic thrust and "Anti-Gravity". I will elaborate on this if pressed.

I do believe it can cut the fuel costs by switching on whatever system it does have, this gives it the extended range and could also explain why some people have claimied it to be quieter than expected.

BTW, the first 21 cost a whopping 2.2 billion dollars each. There are 3 different models, the block 10, 20 and 30. Each has an individual role and configuration. The range is descibed as 'intercontinental'.

I guess then you and me understand each other.

I also dont believe B2 has anti-gravity thrust like UFOs.

But I do believe they have anti-gravity system to fly farther.

If they had also of anti-gravity thrust then they would not use fuel.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:43 PM
link   
You are right, we do agree, we just got confused by terminology.

posted on Nov, 15 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   

You are right, we do agree, we just got confused by terminology.

Yeah you know I am Russian and you a Engilsh!

We speak different languages.

posted on Nov, 16 2003 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Note the red padding on the bay and landing gear doors. The fit has to be perfect to maintain minimal RCS. This baby is a pain to maintain.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raptor
What the hell is this B-2 doing?? Could this be an example of its antigavity system???

I've seen this same sort of photo on ATS before and i has been blamed on water/ocean or something but this photo was taken in a desert!!!!!please tell me if I'm wrong.

I'm not sure, but I can garantee you it's not an antigravity system. I'm one of the ATS researchers involved with the B-2 Project. The photo shows what appears to be some form of condensation. But the fact that it was taken over the desert calles this into question.
The reason I know it's not an anti-Gravity system is because I have read reports of the testing of a simular system on another Flying Wing aircraft out over the desert, in which the plane came to a dead stop in mid-air and then made a 90 degree turn on the tip of it's wing. None of these reports talked about any such visible penominom assoceated with the aircraft.

Tim

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 08:24 AM
link   
How high can sand reach into the atmosphere? If you're over top a desert, there are bound to be sand storms. It only takes a bit of reasoning to think that it could be sand lifted up from a sand storm or some kind of wind and that this B-2 is going through a fairly thick portion of it.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by heelstone]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:19 AM
link   
I kinda thought this one was a 'closed case' when it was posted in the past? Just because it's in the desert, surely that doesn't mean there's no airbourne moisture (although I can understand there'd perhaps be less).

I've also seen numerous other photographs of other aircraft producing the same effects, and of course there's the infamous F-14 video footage of the carrier fly-by, which I think is the same effect being seen again.

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Sounds like a modernized working version of Project Rainbow's field of research:
www.abovetopsecret.com...
Electromagnetic fields
Unexplained speeds
Invisibility
Stealth tech, etc...

May want to check into the Philadelphia Project for your B-2 Project, (by the way, it's looking great!!!
)

- Tass

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 09:38 AM
link   

What the hell is this B-2 doing?? Could this be an example of its antigavity system???

I've seen this same sort of photo on ATS before and i has been blamed on water/ocean or something but this photo was taken in a desert!!!!!please tell me if I'm wrong.

Notice the low cloud deck in the background. There is enough humidity there.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Lampyridae]

posted on Nov, 18 2003 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lampyridae

Notice the low cloud deck in the background. There is enough humidity there.

[Edited on 18-11-2003 by Lampyridae]

Thats groom lake down there, I think......

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join