It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need help fast

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:27 AM
link   
Ok this is just a quick post. At around 1:00 tonight my mother wokem me up having breathing problems, it sounds severe she has trouble breathing deeply and i am worried out of my mind. She went to the hospital, i have a theory that it may be from a bug bite...one of theose that suck ur blood, maybe she is having a alergic reaction to it and no it is not a mequito.

Aslo i found this very freaky...through my semi panic i happen to look at the clock and it was 1:11!

i am worried out of my mind! what causes heavy almost unable to breath sensation?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
Ok this is just a quick post. At around 1:00 tonight my mother wokem me up having breathing problems, it sounds severe she has trouble breathing deeply and i am worried out of my mind. She went to the hospital, i have a theory that it may be from a bug bite...one of theose that suck ur blood, maybe she is having a alergic reaction to it and no it is not a mequito.

Aslo i found this very freaky...through my semi panic i happen to look at the clock and it was 1:11!

i am worried out of my mind! what causes heavy almost unable to breath sensation?

Does she smoke? or anyone around her? ..

if you want to help at all ... visualize her chest and lungs, (use your own lungs as a sensor for feeling it) .. feel her lungs and chest area..
now with the intent of love (which you obviously have for your mother) imagine a 'sensation' whatever you wish(hot/cold, tingly)... to 'flow' thru the area you are focusing on..
breath in for a count of 2 and out for a breath of 4 (seconds) breath FULLY in and FULLY out.. moving your diaphram(sp?)...
You will be using a form of quantum healing.. using energy...
hold your hands out and allow the energy to be felt flowing out of your hands.. keep the sensations and the breathing insync ...
do this until you feel she doesn't require your 'energy' anymore...

what you are doing is, raising your 'frequency' / 'vibration' to a very high level, and focusing on a certain area on your mother that is unbalanced and not vibrating efficiently.. edit: ... what happens is like a tuning fork, or two pendelum clocks, the lower vibration will raise to meet the higher vibration and bring it back into balance...
the same idea as two grandfather clocks with pendelums .. if you placed them on opposite sides of a wall, and swung the pendelum of one out of sync, within a short time they will both match eachother exactly and swing in unision.. the breathing techniques are to keep you from lowering your vibration or recieving anything negative.

other than that, I can't really help, other than do it myself.. but I don't know your mother.. name or anything.. so it is hard to do distance healing without knowing a bit..

[edit on 11/22/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:48 AM
link   
no my mother doesnt smoke, or drink. She is a little over weight and has diabeties. I read up on some things and i no she doesnt have reflux syndrome because she barely eats before going to bed or anything. THe information you gave pure energy seems rather impresive. I tryed it but since my mother left i just felt a little pressure around my throught and chest,i guess hers might be greater.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
no my mother doesnt smoke, or drink. She is a little over weight and has diabeties. I read up on some things and i no she doesnt have reflux syndrome because she barely eats before going to bed or anything. THe information you gave pure energy seems rather impresive. I tryed it but since my mother left i just felt a little pressure around my throught and chest,i guess hers might be greater.

you were just tuning into her feelings.. now all you have to do is raise your frequency, and hers will raise with it.... with the breathing techniques you effectively raise it on every breath in.. and the breaths out are you discarding the low vibrations.. or .. rather its like a friction or the breath out is like the rattle of a church bell after it has been struck to vibrate..

[edit on 11/22/2006 by PuRe EnErGy]

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Since she's in the hospital now, you don't have to worry as much. Whatever her ailment may be, the doctors will find it and help her recover.

What you described does sound like an allergic reaction. The inflamation of her lungs could have been a reaction to a toxin from a spider bite, to which she may or may not have known she was allergic to. Usually, these types of allergies are taken care of in less than 3 days, when taken to the hospital, so no worries.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by DJMessiah
Since she's in the hospital now, you don't have to worry as much. Whatever her ailment may be, the doctors will find it and help her recover.

What you described does sound like an allergic reaction. The inflamation of her lungs could have been a reaction to a toxin from a spider bite, to which she may or may not have known she was allergic to. Usually, these types of allergies are taken care of in less than 3 days, when taken to the hospital, so no worries.

I agree, with technology these days they'll track down the problem .. but fixing it is another problem once finding it is out of the way... If it is nothing serious all is well, if not, try what I recommended to help.. you'd be amazed what the human body is capable of with a little effort.. its an amazing healing tool itself.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 04:40 AM
link   
yea she called...feeling better but is still gonna stay at the hospital for a while. Thanks for the help guys.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
You're welcome.

Did they find if it was an allergic reaction?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 09:59 PM
link   
SHe is ok just finished testing, it turns out that the doctors said it was stress.

top topics

join