It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien. Is This Authentic?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 04:18 AM
link   
HEY so I totally remembered where I've seen that alien before.. IN THE ALIEN AUTOPSY VIDEO ITS HIM!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
its the same one from the alien autopsy that was debunked, ...

That's exactly what I thought, as soon as I saw it. Complete with leg damage. (opposite leg though, due to the image being a mirror image)

lol

Originally posted by mikesingh
Could it be possible that the 'alien' could have been found inside the saucer and then carried outside? The photograph could have been taken by the rescuers before the authorities arrived.

In this case, no.

This post sums it up...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Sorry, Mike.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Darn!! Mech32, you spoiled the fun! But who in the name of the shakin' shakes of Arabia, is Isaac Koi?? What's his credibility? Today, fake is actually real and reality is faked! What's the truth?

So we're back to square one!! Cheers!!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Darn!! Mech32, you spoiled the fun!

Oops! Sorry Mike, I didn't get the email telling me to disregard my research.

But even you should have noticed the uncanny resemblence to the Alien Autopsy alien. Perhaps, especially you.

By that I mean you have been around the board long enough, imo.

[edit on 12/21/2006 by Mechanic 32]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

But who in the name of the shakin' shakes of Arabia, is Isaac Koi??

Hi Mike,

That would be me.

I'm a barrister interested in various issues relating to ufo reports. During February this year I circulated on the Internet a 1,800 page chronology of frequently discussed UFO and SETI events (mainly consisting of references, to make further research of frequently discussed events easier for those new to ufology).

Since circulating that chronology:
(a) on 13 May 2006 I circulated a 25 page review of the British Ministry of Defence's "Condign Report" (a report which you may recall the MOD making available on its website on 15 May 2006).

(b) I've been concentrating on producing articles relating to the best UFO cases and articles relating to hoaxed UFO videos and photos. I've posted bits and pieces from the articles relating to hoaxes here on ATS.

Kind Regards,

Isaac Koi

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Hi Isaac!

Now I know! Great to have people like you around!

Sure to have some good constructive discussions with you.

Do you also do anomalies on Mars and the Moon? There's some interesting stuff goin' on there too!

Anyway, Cheers!
Mike

[edit on 21-12-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Rand is correct...

There is at least one thread on this one already. There were probably more.

The original photo came from an episode of The Twilight Zone. It features a model of the C-57D spacecraft left over from from the movie Forbidden Planet. The alien body was added later.

It's a composite of that still and a pic of the Alien Autopsy alien.

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
whats really funny is that its obviously photoshopped on.

im no pro at photoshop but at first glance i could tell that picture was from the autopsy vid and pasted on.

pure fake!

posted on Dec, 21 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

im no pro at photoshop but at first glance i could tell that picture was from the autopsy vid and pasted on.

Sure, but for those who never saw the autopsy vid, I can see why one would be curious. That's one of the great benefits of forums like this, you can draw upon a pool of knowledge and experience of other members, and get information to decide for yourself.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join