It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead Alien. Is This Authentic?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I was just looking at some interesting CDs on ebay when I chanced upon a CD titled, 'Area 51 Revealed'. Below the image of the CD was this pic of a crashed UFO with what looks like a dead alien lying on the ground.

Has anyone any idea about the area from where this pic, if genuine, was taken? Perhaps the answers are in the CD. Has anyone seen it?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:12 AM
link   
While I am no expert, I must comment on one thing. . .

Why are aliens always nekkid?

seriously?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Why are aliens always nekkid?

We would appreciate not being called 'aliens' and it is because We are ashamed neither of Our Beingness nor Our bodies.

What is the meaning of the name Lysergic and what is this 'great apocalypse' that is stated in the avatar?

Sincerely,
Us

[edit on 20-11-2006 by LastOutfiniteVoiceEternal]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:37 AM
link   
Well hell, I'd go nekkid too if others wouldn't flip out, I mean driving nekkid has got to be awesome, let alone flying a space ship. . .

Perhaps some spilt coffee on ones nekkid body was the cause of the crash?

feel free to google lysergic

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
The alien on the ground looks almost IDENTICAL to the one from the famous alien autopsy footage. The only difference is that the gash is on the opposite leg. Other than that, it seems like its the same type of alien. . even laying in the same position. And why do all UFO crash photos have the dead aliens face up on their backs?? Pretty suspicious to me. . . .the grain of the photo is interesting though.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by amongus]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 02:57 AM
link   
its the same one from the alien autopsy that was debunked, that image may have been from the original autopsy video.That may have been a scene off the video where they found the alien they preformed the autopsy on.

but could have been edited out... notice the simularities.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Other than the fact that it's obviously the (mirrored) alien from the Santilli film, the alien body isn't exactly in a position it would be after a "crash" like that. For one the body wouldn't be laying right next to the UFO. The body would have been flung forward (to the right of the picture) when it hit the ground. There's also no obvious place in the UFO/wreckage the body could have fallen from. Fake fake fake.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The alien on the ground looks almost IDENTICAL to the one from the famous alien autopsy footage.

It does bare nearly the same similarities. In the stomach area.

The only difference is that the gash is on the opposite leg.

Could of been a mirrored image. If you do a google image for "alien autopsy photo" you'll find the same image mirrored, right by each other.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 04:38 AM
link   
It is fake, yes. I don't have a link with me but I know for sure 100% that it is fake and has been proven fake and I think the guy who made it even accepted the fact that people knew it was fake.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 07:33 AM
link   
Its just a reduced copy & paste of the fake Roswell corpse.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
It looks like something straight out of a bad B-movie (I love bad b-movies).

I wish people would start using their minds and finding the obvious fakes right away.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by spines

I wish people would start using their minds and finding the obvious fakes right away.

B-movies?? Wow! I love very bad c-grade movies too! But heck, you seem to be extremely confident that the pic is fake. But can YOU analyse the photograph and provide valid reasons for your argument? You don't seem to have applied very much of your mind!! Your proof that it isn't genuine? If you believe that 'aliens' are a reality, then why this outright debunking? What's the big deal in seeing a crashed saucer and a dead alien?

Originally posted by Gemwolf
the alien body isn't exactly in a position it would be after a "crash" like that. For one the body wouldn't be laying right next to the UFO. The body would have been flung forward (to the right of the picture) when it hit the ground. There's also no obvious place in the UFO/wreckage the body could have fallen from.

Could it be possible that the 'alien' could have been found inside the saucer and then carried outside? The photograph could have been taken by the rescuers before the authorities arrived.

Probably ALL photographs take by the rescuers except this one, was taken away by them. Just a thought.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by mikesingh]

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:32 PM
link   
I think this photo may be legit because of the age and the difficulty of faking it. Also I've seen it before but it's not common. Some have said it is one of the best pictures out there. The aliens were said to be walking around when people first found the saucer and there was one that was dead on the ground. The body may have been positioned by the other aliens.

There certainly is a similarity with the Santilli autopsy film and that is a problem because at least part of the film is admitted as being fake.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   

The alien on the ground looks almost IDENTICAL to the one from the famous alien autopsy footage. The only difference is that the gash is on the opposite leg. Other than that, it seems like its the same type of alien. . even laying in the same position. And why do all UFO crash photos have the dead aliens face up on their backs?? Pretty suspicious to me. . . .the grain of the photo is interesting though.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by amongus]

My thoughts exactly--don't aliens have ass cracks too?

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   
according to the one liner rule im gonna make a short story long.
the alien is exactly that of the film alien, an if you know anything about photoshop i guess you could kinda see the differences in shadows an such, towards the head of the alien the light an shadows dont match the surroundings putting it out of place to the rest of the pic

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:32 PM
link   
I says its fake.

It never made any sense to me how these ships never have windows yet in every crash the alien is laying outside a few feet away from the crash.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
Well it's quite possible that the alien being was still alive hinty hint hint
Where it moved and layed itself upright to the sky as it could show meaning to just that. The picture looks amazing, and how many times can someone say fake in a small response? Too much, to many. Stick to credibility tactics.

Originally posted by Nventual
It is fake, yes. I don't have a link with me but I know for sure 100% that it is fake and has been proven fake and I think the guy who made it even accepted the fact that people knew it was fake.

I mean come on people.

[edit on 20-11-2006 by 7Ayreon]

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 08:46 AM
link   
There is at least one thread on this one already. There were probably more.

The original photo came from an episode of The Twilight Zone. It features a model of the C-57D spacecraft left over from from the movie Forbidden Planet. The alien body was added later.

posted on Nov, 21 2006 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikesingh

Originally posted by spines

B-movies?? Wow! I love very bad c-grade movies too! But heck, you seem to be extremely confident that the pic is fake. But can YOU analyse the photograph and provide valid reasons for your argument?

Well, the ship design is straight out of the bad B movies (really). The ground detail (coarseness of terrain) looks just like the scale model sets of the 1950's. When you look at the "tree" it crashed into, well, real desert trees (as those of us who lived in the desert can tell you) don't have leaves that big.

Shadows are wrong. The "ship" casts a longer shadow than the "dead alien." And the "dead alien" has part of his body sort of submerged in the ground.

The ship's sphere is about the same size as the body. So... where's the gigantic door that would let the alien in and out?

The tilt of the craft says that any dead bodies would be flung forward when it stopped. Don't see any openings there, and if you were injured you wouldn't stagger through a heap of Really Prickly scrubbrush to go somewhere (the alien has died just beside a clump of bushes.

Could it be possible that the 'alien' could have been found inside the saucer and then carried outside? The photograph could have been taken by the rescuers before the authorities arrived.

Why haul the alien around when you could just photograph it? Or if you were hauling it around, why dump it there beside the artful tree? Why not put it in the shade?

And isn't it convenient that the first people to go on a merry hike in the middle of the desert at noon or close to it just HAPPENED to have cameras? And if they were carrying/rescuing the alien they just HAPPENED to leave no tracks on the desert sandy floor? What are the odds?

No... it's fake. Bad one. And, as others have said, the photoshopper 'fessed up.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Indellkoffer, that’s what I call a fairly good analysis!!
Instead of one-liners just saying “….it’s a fake. Fake. Absolutely a fake”!!

Originally posted by Indellkoffer
Well, the ship design is straight out of the bad B movies (really).

It’s designed by them ‘aliens’. So what does one know about designs of alien spaceships? Darn! It could even resemble a surrealist work by Salvador Dali!
This crashed airplane isn’t a work of art either!

The ground detail (coarseness of terrain) looks just like the scale model sets of the 1950's. When you look at the "tree" it crashed into, well, real desert trees (as those of us who lived in the desert can tell you) don't have leaves that big.

Not to me. The ground looks fine considering that the coarseness is due to the vintage camera. You didn’t have the luxury of the HP Photosmart M-22 digicam to click pics in that era!

Shadows are wrong. The "ship" casts a longer shadow than the "dead alien." And the "dead alien" has part of his body sort of submerged in the ground.

Since the ship is longer, it will obviously cast a longer shadow!!
Regarding the body being ‘submerged’, I thought you mentioned that it was a desert area. That means a li’l sand. And so the ‘submergence’?

The ship's sphere is about the same size as the body. So... where's the gigantic door that would let the alien in and out?

Could be a small porthole-like door on the other side!!

The tilt of the craft says that any dead bodies would be flung forward when it stopped. Don't see any openings there, and if you were injured you wouldn't stagger through a heap of Really Prickly scrubbrush to go somewhere (the alien has died just beside a clump of bushes.

As I mentioned earlier, the body could have been retrieved from inside the saucer and placed on the ground by the ‘rescuers’.

Why haul the alien around when you could just photograph it? Or if you were hauling it around, why dump it there beside the artful tree? Why not put it in the shade?

Now what difference is it gonna make whether a dead alien is in the shade or under the sun? Who cares if the blighter gets a tan.?

And isn't it convenient that the first people to go on a merry hike in the middle of the desert at noon or close to it just HAPPENED to have cameras? And if they were carrying/rescuing the alien they just HAPPENED to leave no tracks on the desert sandy floor? What are the odds?

One in a million maybe, but it’s an ‘odd’ anyway!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join