It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Australia

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
Melb maybe...

But man over here in Perth, Its f'n hot, with little rain..
inner australia are starved of water..
wa, central aussie, canberra and adelaide damns are all low... rainfall is shocking.
I Was in canberra 2 yrs ago... i swear a match in the wrong spot could ruind large parts of nsw on the right day...
Its that bloody dry.

Melbourne always has stupid rain patterns... thats just part of being a victorian!

Cairns n upper north are more humid , and tropic rain patters...
souther aussie, and most of western aussie is dry filled with farms.. which are recieving bugr all rain.

its been getting bad for about a decade..
you hear water restrictions so many tims on tv... it becomes common.

Aussies r running out of water in its dams,its summers are getting hotter, and its rain seasons arent producing rain in the needed area's...

Its got nothing to do with chemtrails or that bollucks.

How common is it for ships to dodge iceburgs when going between Brisbane and nz

Ausie as said,dont have the popoulation to be able to cause strain on the worlds NEEDS..

But should world war break out. I believe West Ausie will be the first state to be invaded, and occupied.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
I can't believe how hard it is to find photos of last nights Australian Idol grand final, especially of outside the Opera House.
I would have thought there'd be heaps of photos by now

I found some on the site but no luck in the eye (I'll admit my eyesight is not the best though
lol) Whereabouts was it ?

This is probably the best shot I found of the front of the Opera House

Australian Idol Grand Finale

More pics in the gallery.

[edit on 27-11-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 01:43 PM
link   
Now im a Aussie, breed and raised in melbourne. Reading this threads it does really have alot of half truths, and exagerations.

Yes i have seen a few suspect 'clouds' in the sky. And also i have seen once something very weird in the sky, it is extremely hard to explain and i wish i took a photo. It looked like it was a like multiple triangles inter-twined. It was the middle of the day, and i just noticed it driving. It was either stationary, or moving extremely slow, i have never seen anything move in the sky the way this thing did. It could of been some sort of air ballon, or blimp as it was quiet far away. But their was something about this object that caught my eye.

Now for all the attacks on Aussi's saying we are like 4 year olds, materialistic, and ignorant people is a huge mistake.

We are not pushovers, nearly every Australian if came down to it would defend their country, with vigorious passion. From what i noticed in Australian mind in the past 40-50 years is our islonation concepts. Most average Australians would not go to a war to defenend other countries or the commonwealth. We believe that we should be left alone, and while we leave other nations alone. Although if another nation or our own government tried to impose a autocratic government in our country, we would just 'squash a bug with our thong and go in for another beer'.

The ANZAC's got their reputation for a reason my friend, we are some goddam fierce fighters. I remember a old WW1 story about a Australian soldier charging into a Ottoman attack taking 7 shots, 2 too the head and still managed to kill 20 Ottomans. Also go look up the SAS stats. in Vietnam, 150-1 kill rate.

Now i hate the Liberal Party and the Labour Party in Australia. They are both 'owned' by the same people, and their is a very little difference between the two parties. I must admit that in the recent Victorian state elections i was disapointed at the results, i honestly believe that this election more Indepedent/Greens would gain more seats. I do believe our voting systems should be more highly regulated. The fact that politicians can alter voting districts to their advantage is a scam.

Even though i do hate Johnny Howard, i dont believe he is trying to do wrong by us. He is just to focued on the Economy that i believe he lets Social and Moral issues fall into the background. The media has had a hard time selling the social policies of the liberal party the last few years. He isnt a 'evil dictator' and i dont believe he wants to be one, i just dont agree with all the privitization he has done and continues to do.

As one person stated, selling telestra would increase the communications infastructure, but goddam we ain't a third world country. We have decent communications infastructure, and i would prefer that neccesary services like communication are kept in the hands of 'the people'. Privitization to me just seems to gain short term benefits, with a long term drawback. I dont care about communication in the next 4-5 years, about in the next 30-40 years i can assure you that we would be better off with Telestra as a public company.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded
I found some on the site but no luck in the eye (I'll admit my eyesight is not the best though

That photo you posted had it in it, thanks ImJaded.
Here I've enlarged the bit with the reptile eye, and lightened it a bit.

On the show I could see it clear as day(especially later at night when it was fully lit up), even my wife noticed it.

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by wang

As one person stated, selling telestra would increase the communications infastructure, but goddam we ain't a third world country. We have decent communications infastructure, and i would prefer that neccesary services like communication are kept in the hands of 'the people'. Privitization to me just seems to gain short term benefits, with a long term drawback. I dont care about communication in the next 4-5 years, about in the next 30-40 years i can assure you that we would be better off with Telestra as a public company.

id have to agree with you there wang

That photo you posted had it in it, thanks ImJaded.
Here I've enlarged the bit with the reptile eye, and lightened it a bit.

On the show I could see it clear as day(especially later at night when it was fully lit up), even my wife noticed it.

thanks for the photo's, i tried to look for clearer and better resulution shots but with no luck, im asking around to see if any of my mates happened to take close up photo's of the opera house. Im quite suprised that there was even a reptilian eye being "exposed" on the opera house, what are they trying to say? that the NWO is in fact in australia? Are they dropping subtle hints or are we just subconcouisly picking up things up in regards to the NWO here in Australia.

Does anyone know if they happened to have a explanation of why they had the eye on the opera house?

posted on Nov, 27 2006 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Your kidding yeah?

The Australian NWO is dropping hints during Australian Idol?
I suppose Big Brother tooo?

Always knew blair was a bloody spook.

And reptile eyes?

what the hell does light being reflected have to do with reptile eyes?

[edit on 27-11-2006 by Agit8dChop]

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Oh wow I really was looking int he wrong places lol
That is very strange indeed, anybody care to write to Australian Idol and ask the significance ? hehe Wonder what sort of answer we'd get.

I don't know Agit8ed, you think it is just lighting ? moonsdescend noted he and his wife saw the eye clear as day, here we only see part of it but it definitely resembles a reptile eye.

Doh! This is the ONE time I actuallly wish I had been watching Australain idol

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
When the Finalists were arriving the eye was actually lit up.
I definitely wasn't light reflecting

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Help me out here but what is the reptilian eye theory?
what do they have to do with anything?

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It all comes down to symbols, and the Annanuki connection.
It is said that the Illuminati/NWO/Politicians etc all descendants from reptilian ancestors(one reason for the interbreeding between these families), the Annanuki, and are being controlled by this race of Reptilians. These well known people are believed to be able to shape shift into Reptilian beings at will(I was told there was actually a video where they caught a shapeshift on tape, yet I haven't been able to find it.).
Apart from the fact that it represents the all seeing eye, the fact the it seems to be repitilian makes it even more interesting.

When shapeshifting from human to reptilian does occur, it's the eyes that change first.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
This htread really worried about the intelligence of some people. Reptillin eye symbol in the Opera House LMAO.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:27 AM
link   

It all comes down to symbols, and the Annanuki connection.
It is said that the Illuminati/NWO/Politicians etc all descendants from reptilian ancestors(one reason for the interbreeding between these families), the Annanuki, and are being controlled by this race of Reptilians. These well known people are believed to be able to shape shift into Reptilian beings at will(I was told there was actually a video where they caught a shapeshift on tape, yet I haven't been able to find it.).
Apart from the fact that it represents the all seeing eye, the fact the it seems to be repitilian makes it even more interesting.

When shapeshifting from human to reptilian does occur, it's the eyes that change first.

[edit on 28-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

yea If you zoom in on the "all seing eye " you can clearly see the skin is not of human form but a more reptilian/scaley type skin, you can pick it out plain as day mate.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Help me out here but what is the reptilian eye theory?
what do they have to do with anything?

Theres alot of infomation on this website regarding the "all seeing eye" use the search function to find some quick infomation which will help you understand the significance of this symbol.

Doh! This is the ONE time I actuallly wish I had been watching Australain idol

yes same LOL

Originally posted by rogue1
This htread really worried about the intelligence of some people. Reptillin eye symbol in the Opera House LMAO.

maybe your not ment to be here then? Read the thread carefully before you open your un-educated mouth.
I hopped onto the idolforum website to find out if anyone had any clear high resolution pictures from the aussie idol final's night, so hopefully we will get some clearer shots of the eye when it was lit up very soon. My mate said he saw it clear as day, apperently there was no refrence to the eye by the hosts during the show, so there still is that un answered question of WHY the eye was up there in the first place. I want to here what the significance of the eye was as imjade stated. We all know they would spin some bull# answer that would relate to the show somehow " the eye was for the symbol of looking over sydney" or some bull#, but still its a funny coincidence nevertheless.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Also that video of the shapeshifting, where did see it? can you get a copy of it somehow if there is one in existence. I thought shapeshifting was done mentaly... i was reading up on some of it and they say that shapeshifting is done with your mind, you take on the animals sense's rather then physicaly turning into one, so iv read. This can be done with meditation and other spiritual shi*

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad

maybe your not ment to be here then? Read the thread carefully before you open your un-educated mouth.

I don't think I'm the one who is uneducated here
I hvae read thids very carefully and it is a complete load of BS from someone who has obviously watched the X-Files too many times.
Answer me this, what would be the point of putting the reptilian eye symbol there - to advertise
Come on use some brain cells, LOL.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
-

[edit on 29-11-2006 by gtirlad]

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

I don't think I'm the one who is uneducated here
I hvae read thids very carefully and it is a complete load of BS from someone who has obviously watched the X-Files too many times.
Answer me this, what would be the point of putting the reptilian eye symbol there - to advertise
Come on use some brain cells, LOL.

haha first off all iv never watched the x-files, maybe thats just you subconsciously
coming out and telling us that YOU are the one who has watched the x-files "to many times?" And secondly if you read my first post, you can clearly see that i am farely skeptical towards Australia being the starting point of the NWO. However in saying that, i am also keeping a very open mind into this discusion/topic.

What wouldnt be the point of putting the 'all seing eye' there? Just because this is Australia and its the Opera house? Hell no, Even if Australia isnt the starting point for the NWO,it still doesnt mean that they cant show off there masonic & illuminatic symbols, We are safe nowhere. Why is the main logo for AOL, the pyramid with the almost identicle "eye" symbol? Why would they put the all seing eye on the american doller bill? This illuminati symbol can also clearly be seen incorporated into the CBS logo. Now why would they go and do that? well obviously not for the reasons they tell us, but for the reasons they dont want to tell us.

They dont advertise, they HIDE behind false logo's and identitys in order for us to believe in something there are not. Its all about deception mate, the corperate companys are running this show and we are just being hearded into there paddock like sheep. well not all, most of us. Maybe your just one of those dumbkunts who thinks, that there is nothing happening behind the scenes and that we (the world) are just one big happy family, correct me if im wrong. Sorry for stating shiat that most off you people are already familiar with.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Such a good, worthwhile thread ruined with stupidity.

A REPTILE EYE ON THE OPERA HOUSE DURING BIG BRO IS SIGNS OF THE AUSSIE NWO?

ffs guys, no wonder conspiracy theories have a bad wrap.

REPTILIANS are nothing more than a 13yr old nerds comic book fantasy, he see's of the sci fi channel.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the person standing under or next to that light would be able to give a totally logical and scientific explanation for WHY the light reflect that way.

It Is not some mythical reptile warning you of something.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop
Such a good, worthwhile thread ruined with stupidity.

A REPTILE EYE ON THE OPERA HOUSE DURING BIG BRO IS SIGNS OF THE AUSSIE NWO?

ffs guys, no wonder conspiracy theories have a bad wrap.

REPTILIANS are nothing more than a 13yr old nerds comic book fantasy, he see's of the sci fi channel.

Hate to burst your bubble, but the person standing under or next to that light would be able to give a totally logical and scientific explanation for WHY the light reflect that way.

It Is not some mythical reptile warning you of something.

Your entitled ot your opinion, but I know what I saw.
I never said that it was a warning or anything like that, I just thought that it was odd and out of place, especially given all the symbolism that the NWO seem to be in to. And at night there was no light to reflect it, it was cleary lit up like it was meant to be there.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   

What wouldnt be the point of putting the 'all seing eye' there? Just because this is Australia and its the Opera house? Hell no, Even if Australia isnt the starting point for the NWO,it still doesnt mean that they cant show off there masonic & illuminatic symbols, We are safe nowhere. Why is the main logo for AOL, the pyramid with the almost identicle "eye" symbol? Why would they put the all seing eye on the american doller bill? This illuminati symbol can also clearly be seen incorporated into the CBS logo. Now why would they go and do that? well obviously not for the reasons they tell us, but for the reasons they dont want to tell us.

They dont advertise, they HIDE behind false logo's and identitys in order for us to believe in something there are not. Its all about deception mate, the corperate companys are running this show and we are just being hearded into there paddock like sheep. well not all, most of us. Maybe your just one of those dumbkunts who thinks, that there is nothing happening behind the scenes and that we (the world) are just one big happy family, correct me if im wrong. Sorry for stating shiat that most off you people are already familiar with.

LOl, well in 2 paragraphs you have managed to say absolutely nothing. WHat is teh point of all these symbols ? If these orginisations are secret and want to take over the world, why do they put symbols in the public view - why advertise ? WHat is the point ? Answer me that.

I think the only dumbnut here seems to be you, you don't even know what you're talking about and cannot apply any sort of logic to your argument - exactly why, people like you are never taken seriously.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   
LOL alright mate il let you beleive what you want, only time will tell.

people like you i lable "coincidence theorists"

And thats in regards to your skeptical view of the NWO and Masonic secret societys as a whole, Not the idea of Australia being the focal point of the NWO.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by gtirlad]

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join