It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Australia

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Looks like the police are worried about another Cronulla Riot

SYDNEY'S beaches will be saturated with police on the anniversary weekend of the Cronulla riots, despite police saying they have no intelligence that there will be trouble.

The Deputy Police Commissioner, Andrew Scipione, said discussions with different law enforcement agencies, believed to include ASIO, found no hint of trouble likely on the weekend in question - December 9 and 10.

Despite this hundreds of officers are expected to be deployed on eastern suburbs beaches and Cronulla.

www.smh.com.au...

They are even going to use aircraft, sniffer-dogs, and the "Middle-Eastern Organized Crime Squad".

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by gtirlad
LOL alright mate il let you beleive what you want, only time will tell.

people like you i lable "coincidence theorists"

And thats in regards to your skeptical view of the NWO and Masonic secret societys as a whole, Not the idea of Australia being the focal point of the NWO.

This is why people like you have no credibility, I ask you some simple questions several times and you refuse to answer them, why ? Maybe because you can't.
You reply is the same basic drivel, oh " you don't believe me so what ", that's the whole casis of your argument. Completely pointeless.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 07:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by rogue1

And thats in regards to your skeptical view of the NWO and Masonic secret societys as a whole, Not the idea of Australia being the focal point of the NWO.

This is why people like you have no credibility, I ask you some simple questions several times and you refuse to answer them, why ? Maybe because you can't.
You reply is the same basic drivel, oh " you don't believe me so what ", that's the whole casis of your argument. Completely pointeless.

haha well whats the point in trying to explain something to someone who obviously doesnt believe in the NWO or Illuminati. I gave you your answers in my previous posts, but you simply chose to ignore them.

If you arent happy my with answers then theres no bickering about it because nothing i say is going to change your mind, you might aswell do some research brother and come up with your own conclusion

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   

^^^ This is your answer ? How about answering my questions and not tryng to dodge the subject. Like I said you can't even answer basic questions so how can people possiby take you seriously.

Once again, what is the point of having this so called Illuinati symbol in the Opera House during Australian Idol ( LMAO ) ? Come on what is the point - is it advertising ? Come on what is the purpose.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

^^^ This is your answer ? How about answering my questions and not tryng to dodge the subject. Like I said you can't even answer basic questions so how can people possiby take you seriously.

Once again, what is the point of having this so called Illuinati symbol in the Opera House during Australian Idol ( LMAO ) ? Come on what is the point - is it advertising ? Come on what is the purpose.

mate are you a complete idiot? first of all, part of this discusion was finding out the reason WHY the EYE was up there in the first place. I never once said i knew the answer,you simply assumed i did LOL. And when i said i gave you answers, that was in regards to the masonic and illuminati symbols in corperate companys, not the opera house mate

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 08:55 AM
link   

mate are you a complete idiot? first of all, part of this discusion was finding out the reason WHY the EYE was up there in the first place. I never once said i knew the answer,you simply assumed i did LOL. And when i said i gave you answers, that was in regards to the masonic and illuminati symbols in corperate companys, not the opera house mate

You're the idiot who thinks it some type of reptillian eye not me. Come on it's pretty obvious who lacks the mental faculties here.
And no you didn't give me any answeres, why are these symbols supposedly advertising the presence of some top scret world canging orginisation ? What are they trying to do recruit, advertise - what is the point of them. Come on smart ass answer the question for the 4th time.

[edit on 30-11-2006 by rogue1]

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
Looks like the police are worried about another Cronulla Riot

SYDNEY'S beaches will be saturated with police on the anniversary weekend of the Cronulla riots, despite police saying they have no intelligence that there will be trouble.

The Deputy Police Commissioner, Andrew Scipione, said discussions with different law enforcement agencies, believed to include ASIO, found no hint of trouble likely on the weekend in question - December 9 and 10.

Despite this hundreds of officers are expected to be deployed on eastern suburbs beaches and Cronulla.

www.smh.com.au...

They are even going to use aircraft, sniffer-dogs, and the "Middle-Eastern Organized Crime Squad".

Using the middle eastern organized crime squad would say really that they HAVE had intelligence and that they are expecting trouble from MOMEAs.
I like how all this heavy police artillery is because the MInister was critized in the Cronulla report as not having done enough DURING the riot last year. So what is his comeback? All the above, aircraft, dogs, crime squad, hundreds of police when its expected to be PEACEFUL. What a w@@nker.

posted on Nov, 30 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
And you know nothing will happen, and they'll say that it was because of the enormous police presence that everything went smoothly.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Looks like it could be starting with us and new zealand

AUSTRALIA and New Zealand should work towards a full union, or at least have a single currency and more common markets, a federal parliamentary committee says.

It wants a closer relationship between the six Australasian colonies that formed the Commonwealth in 1901, and the errant one that chose to go it alone.

The committee chairman, the Liberal Peter Slipper, said the world had changed since then.

www.smh.com.au..." target="_blank" class="postlink" rel="nofollow"> www.smh.com.au...

So that means we would have a European Union, the(possible) North American Union, and the Australian Union.
Seem like a pattern?

[edit on 5-12-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:42 AM
link   
i know a lot of people that think that it will never work if NZ and Aus combine, simply because of the differences between the people and the economy. But I think that it will definatly happen.

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
hehehe,
NZ And Aussie joining up?

What will we be called?

New Australand?

That will never happen.

Helen Clark, the ruthless b1tch she is, absolutley HATES with a passion american fundamentals.
Helen cannot stand that twirp of a PM Howard....

God, if only she wasnt so hideously unattractive, id marry that evil b1tch.

Like hell she is going to let the two of them become a part of NZ.

NZ Doesnt need help,

the dollar in NZ isnt much less than the AUSTRALIAN Dollar.
And its climbing all the time,

NZ has the most beautiful country also... Howard is prepared to give his land to he nuclear barons, and to allow other countries to dump their waste there, like hell ol Helen will even contemplate touching that issue with a stick.

she laughs in the face of the american government when they ask if they can dock their nuclear carrier there on there voyages.

The NWO will not start in Australia.
Australia will jump on board, all because Howard is a spineless wimp in need of attention.

But NZ?

Jesus guys... if you believe that, you really do not have a clue about the region...

Britney spears cant even point out australia on a world map.. what chance do the rest of them have finding NZ?

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Take your meds mate...

Reptilians are not puting images on the sydney opera house during Australian Idol to warn you of the NWO that australia is starting.
I mean really, is the last leaf left in your tree or something?

That light on the sydney opera house is not... I repeat..

IS NOT A REPTILIAN SIGN WARNING YOU OF THE NWO!

posted on Dec, 5 2006 @ 02:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk
i know a lot of people that think that it will never work if NZ and Aus combine, simply because of the differences between the people and the economy. But I think that it will definatly happen.

Im sorry, but I had no better response, When someone tells me new zealand and Australia are going to become 1?

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 05:14 AM
link   
dock6 is correct on a few thing she said but i dont believe that australia is getting hit with chemtrails the most
but its true most people here could not give a ish about whats happening around the world
if you believe in ufos,nwo,chemtrails anything that we talk about on this forum you would be called a nutcase

im 21 from sydney and there is nobody i can talk to or ask questions with out getting weird looks so i just dont bring anything up with my friends or family
there more instrested on the new mobile phones out or how fast there cars can go
i try and get my fam and friends to watch documentaries about 9/11,ufos etc
there always to busy

oh well im glad i got ATS

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by funky monk

Thats just such a stupid and moronic concept!

Really? nazel, irrtating, whiny voices unite aginst the world!

Helen Clark can't even tolerate the Fijian goverment being over thrown by the military commander "Banana Head" what would make her tolerate George Bush's War in Iraq? for one she didn't want anything to do with it!

And in punishment for this George Bush cut off the free trade to America..

wow really that hurt our economy.. *Cough*

New Zealand has hardly anything to do with America.

Most of New Zealands economy is built on selling Sea food, material,
minerals to Asia, i'd think we'd rather focus on that than a pittyful free trade with the U.S

Keep New Zealand out of this thread.. really, we're to "small and insignificant and weak" according to some people who wouldn't have a clue about our military size and training..

Only real weakness is no air force, but the military have alot of other weaponary to back that.. thought none of you would have a clue as New Zeaalnds military is never mentioned on this board because apprently it's "weak and pathetic"

I've just completely gone off topic.. keep to the topic NWO in Australia.

posted on Dec, 10 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   
What has the New World Order have to do with the price of bananas?

The current Govt seems to be determined to remove the powers of the States.
The inconvenience of not having direct unchallenged control of every aspect of
society needs to be removed, especially since the states have their political
opponents in charge.

In a country as large as Australia, control purely from Canberra of course means
that the further away you are from the Seat of Power, the less important your
circumstances are. Government ought to be local, distributed, personal.

PS, as an Australian, why would NZers WANT to join with Australia? It's like asking
why would the Taiwanese want to be taken over by Communist China.
There is no benefit for either country. We don't want NZ's problems, and I'm sure
they don't want ours.

[edit on 10-12-2006 by emjoi]

posted on Dec, 12 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Dock6:

I'd highly recommend you seek medical help. I have known people with the amount of anger you have and it's not normal. It's normally a side effect of Crystal Meth., ie paranoia etc.

There are many reasons as to why I say this, however I was somewhat alarmed and disturbed at these comments you made:

>I live in Australia and have done so for many decades.
>I am a woman and mother.
>They [Aussies] don't want to have to worry about their future or those of their kids.

As you have stated you have kids and I find it very sad that you don't worry about their future.

As I said, I'd recommend you seek medical help - at least for the sake of your own children.

Cheers

JS

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
I haven't spotted any NWO and highly suspect these web pages that
talk about them.

Not to dis this topis but Hulk Hoagan ran around with nwo on his T shirt
so you see how behind the times I am and gues the Hulkster is not with
this new crowd.

Not a joke but I have been workng on some conspiracy jokes and
gonna blog if I collect a few.

This is what happen in Manhattan say 10 plus years ago, can't say they
still exist. Walking up 2nd ave or one on the east side, above mid
town I heard drumming as if a prade were neadby.

Five brown shirted and uniformed individuals were up aways by
the curb across the road.

Two on the ends were drummers, two in the center each had a red
flag with a lightning bolt or twin lightning bolts and the third was
giving orders.

Some thing out of the ordinary perhaps but guess not for New York.

So perhaps the NOW can be spotted by experts, its a puZZle to me.

Good luck there in Australia.

Best.

posted on Dec, 14 2006 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I've become very disallusioned by my country.. I thought the 'fair go' thing was something all aussies valued.
Then I tripped down a flight of stairs at a stadium bruising up my legs [U2U me if you want details..]. The swelling hasn't gone down yet and the reaction from management went from being dismissive and speaking to me with contempt [from the get go] to threatening me with 500$ a day lawyers. Of course.. 'there was nothing wrong with the step' and offered me footy tickets. :shk: I then wrote to the CEO and they then said they'd send me a refund.. and I'd have to fill out a form so I agreed. The secretary even mentioned/threatened me with the high court if I didn't accept this 'offer' so I explained to her that they deal with things like murders.. not ticket refunds. They also insisted that I come in to sign but I refused [said I would be intimidatad] so they sent it express. I have no doubt if I had've gone in they would have tried to bully me in person as it was a release agreement.
Why tf would I do them that kind of favour? I'm not selling my rights just to get money they already owe me.. besides which it's been nearly a month and my legs still swollen. Then when I told their accountant to [politely] stick it he said "If you take this to court.. you will lose and you will be paying for our lawyers." and had a 'so there' attiude. A couple of hours later a woman rang up asking 'how can we make this better?' but it was too late. I'd already been denograted by them.. was it another trick? Probably.. she's been away sick for the last couple of weeks and no-ones gotten back to me about a refund. I honestly don't think they give a toss about someone who hurts themselves due to negligence.. they're just worried about being sued or getting bad press. Not inspiring at all.. this is how 'big business' treat the little people in Australia. They would have seen the footage and known I'm telling the truth. What happened to having a conscience?

I don't know if this is the norm for big business here but the "I'm more powerful than you." bs seems to be very engrained.

posted on Mar, 2 2007 @ 01:40 PM
link   
Didn't the government remove all labor unions in australia?

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join