It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NWO in Australia

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Oh also and just in case nobody reads my essay above lol let me put it here.

Does anybody have any more info on them proposing to make high-school leavers join the national service ? I saw something on this in another thread but couldn't really find anything on the net other than some Youth Labour party in NSW trying to introduce it again.

if anyone does that may be something else to discuss here.

Cheers

[edit on 24-11-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The national service is supposed to be voluntary, if it come in. Thank god I finished school years ago!

SCHOOL leavers will be offered a year of voluntary national service in the armed forces as part of a new $1 billion recruitment plan.
The Howard Government has rejected conscription, opting instead for "voluntary" national service.

Defence Minister Dr Brendan Nelson will today announce the new policy to recruit up to 1000 young men and women a year into a special "first year out of school" program, beginning in 2008.

www.news.com.au...

A scheme encouraging school leavers to spend a year in the army is not a step towards conscription, Defence Minister Brendan Nelson says.

Dr Nelson has unveiled plans to persuade high school graduates considering a gap year to join the defence force instead of going backpacking or volunteering abroad.

[ulr]http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/nelson-defends-army-plan/2006/10/15/1160850800800.html[/url]

Here is an interesting article, which I haven't been able to finish reading yet, from Brendan Nelson. The defence newsletter, which has a few articles about the national service and gap program, as well as the cause of terrorism.

I do not accept that we cause terrorism by fighting terrorists. Jihadists were responsible for countless atrocities well before Iraq, such as:

* The 1998 bombing of US Embassies in Kenya and Tanzania (killing over 300 and injuring more than 5,000) and the USS Cole (17 killed, 39 injured).
* The attacks on 11 September 2001 (3,025 killed).
* The 2002 parade bombing in Russia (42 killed, 150 injured), car bombings in Karachi (23 killed, 70 injured), an attack on a French Tanker (1 killed, 4 injured) and Bali atrocities (202 killed including 88 Australians, 300+ injured).

In other words, Iraq is not a cause of terrorism. It is simply their latest excuse.

www.defence.gov.au...

Of course, those countless atrocities come directly from our bed buddies the USA, more accurately, the Department of State

[edit on 24-11-2006 by moonsdescend]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by moonsdescend
The national service is supposed to be voluntary, if it come in. Thank god I finished school years ago!

Great, thanks for that moonsdescend

Well that makes me feel a little better ... just a little hehe

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Now as far as suicide is concerned, Australia is nowhere near the top, but is notably mentioned as having a high suicide rate, from all the sources I have looked at.

Highest Suicide Rates in the World
Rank Country Suicides per 100,000 inhabitants per year
1 Lithuania 42.0
2 Russia 37.4
3 Belarus 35.0
4 Latvia 34.3
5 Estonia 33.2
6 Hungaryk 32.1
7 Slovenia 30.9
8 Ukraine 29.4
9 Kazakhstan 28.7
10 Finland 24.3

Source: BBC

I am trying to find something a little more recent though. This is about the most comprehensive list I have found so far although a little outdated, from WHO.

World Health Organization - World suicide rates

Many countries exceed Australia's suicide rate. I am in no way trying to diminish the fact that it is still a big issue for Aussies, just trying to get the facts.

[edit on 25-11-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
From a brief search on information on the chemtrails in Australia, I found this interesting website although I'm not sure how credible it is but there is a fascinating report with pictures going back a few years. Their conspiracy page is also worth a look at.

"Others [terrorists] are engaging even in an eco-type of terrorism whereby they can alter the climate, set off earthquakes, volcanoes remotely through the use of electromagnetic waves… So there are plenty of ingenious minds out there that are at work finding ways in which they can wreak terror upon other nations…It's real, and that's the reason why we have to intensify our [counterterrorism] efforts."
Secretary of Defense William Cohen at an April 1997 counterterrorism conference sponsored by former Senator Sam Nunn. Quoted from DoD News Briefing, Secretary of Defense William S. Cohen, Q&A at the Conference on Terrorism, Weapons of Mass Destruction, and U.S. Strategy, University of Georgia, Athens, Apr. 28, 1997.

Chemtrails over Australia

I am so glad this got my attention, I honestly never thought anything of the chemtrails I have seen in the past and now note that I have seen many in the skies over Melbourne. So dock9 is onto something
. Gonna keep lookin around. If anybody else has any interesting sites please post them.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
I must say it's entertaining watching Aussies attack each other

Maybe that's all part of the plan

No offense, but the whole of Australia has just a bit more people than the New York City metropolitan area. I don't think you guys are going to take over the world anytime soon.

And the EU zone (which is where *I* think it'll start if it ever does) is even bigger than the whole of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77
I must say it's entertaining watching Aussies attack each other

Maybe that's all part of the plan

lol dj it just might be and I don't like it one bit! Hopefully the silence means they're done and we can get on with the topic

No offense, but the whole of Australia has just a bit more people than the New York City metropolitan area. I don't think you guys are going to take over the world anytime soon.

I'm inclined to agree here, this is the first I have heard of such a thing. It is fascinating stuff though.

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImJaded

I am going to look into this chemtrail thing though, I never did buy the hype of us being in a drought when it rains every other day ([edit on 24-11-2006 by ImJaded]

This nothing but further evidence of global warming..
what, being we've got iceburgs coming up between NZ and Aussie

I mean the droughts we are experiencing here cant be because of the increase in hot temperatures, and the decrease in rain in our centre regions could it?

Cities, we're alright regardless
ITs the poor farmers in the centre who can positivley tell you

'' yep, we're in a bloody shocking drought ''

Everyone country has chemtrails, ever airline puts out chemtrails.
why would the whole world be killing each other through chemtrails?

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 01:16 PM
link   
Oh I don't doubt you or the farmer's and everybody else suffering at the hands of this drought, I have seen the interviews and news coverage etc ...

But what if ? What if it isn't global warming ? Nowhere else is experiencing such a devastating effect of global warming ... just yet anyway. Yes I have heard the new hole they found in the ozone layer overhead of Aus and NZ and also of the icebergs ... but, what if it is due to something else ? like HAARP, or chemtrails or something of the like ?

In every article or blog I have found so far it has been noted the media isn't letting on/is cutting people off when they ask/is blatantly hiding or lying the facts about it.

What's with the secrecy about chemtrails ?

I've constantly wondered, is water really that hard to come by ? Water is a basic element and it surrounds us, hell we humans ARE 80% water, yet we are so hard up for it ? I just find it hard to believe most of the time.

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

I mean the droughts we are experiencing here cant be because of the increase in hot temperatures, and the decrease in rain in our centre regions could it?

I find our summer's have gotten cooler/wetter and our winter's just colder in Melbourne anyway, when I was there which was up until the start of this year.
But as recent as THIS month they had hailstorms, with hail the size of golf balls in mosts tates across Aus, even QLD which is renowned for it's balmy weather in November This is a first and I'm not sure has anything to do with global warming but definitely an atmospheric or climate change.

P.S long time no chat, hope all is well with you buddy

posted on Nov, 25 2006 @ 03:05 PM
link   
I believe it was the Dulce files that stated that the Greys are using weather technologies to cause the current torrent of natural disasters. is it true? Who knows.

The weather lately has been unusual, Snow in Victoria, Canberra, The Blue Mountains and Qld in November which is very odd. I've noticed that the mperature up here is not getting as hot as our southern counterparts, apart from the humidity.

Wasn't there supposed to be shift in the Earths axis at some point in time? Might explain some of the strange weather that we've been happening. I haven't looked into chemtrails too much so I cant really comment on those

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
yea, the weather has been really weird, man last week we were getting like winter temperatures, i hope it happens again cos i like it when its cold like that

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I'm with you on that. The bloody humidity up here is what kills you!

By the way, I said I'd ask my father in law about the prisons. Well i asked, and to his knowledge there is no super large prison being built in Qld. He acknowledged that there were at least two private prisons though.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:30 AM
link   
yea mate, Im not sure if it was lastweek or the week before but the temperatures were fluctuating between 10 to 20 Degrees Celsius , plunging from 38 to about 15/10° over a 2 day period... i think that was due to a southerly front comingg from the south pole area, Also notice those ice burgs not far off the coast of Newzealand, i mean wtf?? caps are melting and its pretty obvious that global warming is in full swing... Im not sure about the chemtrail thoery but i highly doubt that our government are involved in weather modification ,il have to do more research into the subject. But i know something sinister is going on after reading about Harrp and other ways of weather modification theorys.

[edit on 26-11-2006 by gtirlad]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by djohnsto77

I agree with you there, but I don't think it's a case of Australia taking over the world, more of the case of Australia being used as a testing ground for some kind of Global Order...being that we are too laid back or whatever and don't raise too much of a fuss, when freedoms are taken away. (not true in all cases of course)

The next few years will be interesting down here thats for sure.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Harrp is another thing I still need to look into.

By the way, is anyone watching Australian Idol? Theres a huge reptile eye on the front of the Opera House.

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 05:13 AM
link   
nah your kidding? i missed it, are you able to get a photo of it somehow

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 06:01 AM
link   
I'll see what I can find.
They showed it a few times. It was a huge yellow eye with a black vertical pupil

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The alleged Port Arthur was orchestrated from start to finish. Result: Aussies handed over their guns pretty much without a whimper

The alleged Cronulla Riots were orchestrated from start to finish. Result: The world was laughably informed Australia has a 'race' problem and Parliament was able to push through further repressive legislation curtailing the few 'rights' Aussies had left.

Someone above claimed that 'Aussies wouldn't stand for it ', meaning wouldn't tolerate a NWO, lol. Hilarious. Aussies will tolerate anything, as long as they can keep their mobile phones, alcohol, drugs, long-weekends and the illusion of being bronzed sporting types.

Aussies will put up with anything. They're paying $12.00 per kilo for bananas for petes sake ! They tolerate having to pay through the nose for everything they consume. They are one of the most highly taxed nations on earth. Half of their tiny 20 million population has been brought in from overseas in the past couple of decades. Australia is one of, if not THE most Chemtrailed nations on the planet. Australia has one of, if not THE most monopolistic media systems in the world and the most monopolistic commercial environment.

Australia is supposed to have a two-party political system but Aussies are so disinterested in the forces that shape their lives and futures that they happily tolerate the complete sham and pretend they really have a choice at election time.

Beasley is VERY careful not to get in Howard's way. Just lead Beasley to the cafeteria and he's happy.

Debnam (like Brogden) plays the invisible 'Opposition Leader' role to perfection. Aussies PAY him not to 'oppose'.

Australian politics, business, media, everything, are utterly and completely jew dominated.

Downer, Howard, Beasley, Ruddock, et all are on the jew payroll as well as collecting pay from the overtaxed Aussie public.

Australia is Little Zion or Little Israel if you like.

Australia is a laboratory where zionist devils experiment with just how much blood can be squeezed from stones.

Aussies tolerate having their life blood and spirit squeezed out of them. They've tolerated desecration of their heritage, their todays and their future.

Australians aren't even a challenge. The zionists are bored. Aussies have no kick. They take it all in the teeth. No fight. Nothing.

They are DUMB and dumber. At least 50% of the time, grey rain clouds hang over their heads. Yet the dumb Aussies don't question the whore media's assertions that Australia is in the grip of a relentless drought !

Aussies can't be bothered looking up at the sky above their heads. So they don't see the Chemtrails being spread in grid shapes day after day until there's total Chemtrail coverage which in turn dissipates that rain.

Aussies are too busy staring at each other --- to see if others are noticing them.

Aussies still believe mobile phones are a rare status symbol. This motivates them to walk around importantly, brandishing the mobile phones they can't afford and hoping to impress each other. Aussies have more mobile phones per head of population than virtually any country in the world. Even tiny kids have them. Aussies live on budget pizzas in order to pay for their mobile phone accounts and petrol for the 4 x wheel drives which they also believe make them the envy of everyone else.

Aussies consume more alcohol than any other nation, with the exception of Finland, apparently.

Aussies have an extremely high suicide rate.

Aussies will accept any insult or untruth.

Aussies still believe John Howard actually makes some of the decisions that have wrecked and are wrecking their lives.

Aussies still believe their politicians will take care of them.

Aussies still believe their votes count for something.

Even when they don't believe any of the lies, they still tolerate those lies and obey them. It's so much easier than having to think or actually make a decision of their own.

Aussies have been taken over and don't even realise it or care.

Aussies haven't a clue what is going on around them. If someone tries to inform them, Aussies blame the messenger. They don't want to know ! They don't want to have to worry about their future or those of their kids.

Instead, they want to polish their four wheel drives and hop behind the wheel and drive around with a mobile phone stuck to their heads in the hope someone will notice them and envy and admire them.

Aussies are like four year olds.

If Australia hadn't already been taken over decades ago by zionist ghouls, it would take only a mediocre outside force a couple of hours to shut down the entire country.

The zionist controlled Aussie government has systematically driven 90 plus percent of the population into a handful of towns and cities. Everything has been deliberately centralised. A handful of operatives could shut down vital services very easily and swiftly ----- and Aussies would only begin to suspect something was wrong when they lost power, water, tv reception and their internet connection.

Then they'd eventually wander out into the road, beer in hand, and say to each other: ' Gee mate, wonder what's going on? The toilet's on the blink and Home and Away cut out half way through. Ah well, she'll be right termorra I suppose. Wanna come in fer a beer ? ' They'd still be standing there, squashing cockroaches with their thongs, when the Indonesian troops started firing on them. The last word you'd hear from most Aussies at that time would be: ' # mate -- what's goin on ? "

And that pretty much sums up the deliberate Aussie cluelessness: ' # mate, what's goin on ? "

Aussies are like kids with their heads under their pillows. They don't want to know. They want someone else to take care of 'it' and themselves. They want someone to tell them what to think and what to do. To an Aussie, everything is someone else's responsibility and someone else's fault.

Aussies will tolerate ANYthing -- for as long as they can get away with it. Elly May Clampert has more clue.

The NWO could be installed on every Aussie street corner, and Aussies would give it a wave as they headed home for a beer and a sprawl in front of the tv and another episode of The Simpsons.

Aussies would probably VOTE for installation of NSW headquarters in Australia.
It would save Aussies from having to think at all !

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Dock6, what was the point of copy-pasting your entire exact post from page 1? Are you simply trying to spark up a reaction?

I was tempted to delete the entire post as it constitutes spam, but I'll simply urge members to ignore it.

Please do not feed the trolls.

[edit on 2006-11-26 by wecomeinpeace]

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I can't believe how hard it is to find photos of last nights Australian Idol grand final, especially of outside the Opera House.
I would have thought there'd be heaps of photos by now

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join