It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Coverup?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:25 PM
link   
If the government does have crashed UFOs or if the government knows that aliens exist, what reasons do they have to cover it up?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:28 PM
link   
...................................................................................................................................................... .................................

dude, realy think, if they did at that time, there woiuld be world desaster due to all the religion's.

they "could" now, but there afrade of everyone being mad at them...

im surprised, after coming to a website like this not knowing that??

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
because i dont think people are ready to accept the existence of aliens. most people dont even believe they exist. but if they did make this crash open the the public all these "level headed" people wouldnt be so level anymore. there would be a mass panic. think about it. one minute you have your world figured out the next you have little green men crashing their ships into your home. if there was a crash you would never know. and anybody who did know would be silenced

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dmsoldier

I have heard many theories as to why they wouldn't release the information. I am trying to get a discussion going on them. So you can withdraw your surprise for the time being.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:35 PM
link   
If anyone want's "PROOF" of alien existence instead of bringing a damn camera and shooting pictures, bring an 30/06 and shoot the #er, dissect it yourself then take pictures. Post them on ATS. That oughta do it huh?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:36 PM
link   
i dint mean to sound rud or anything

iv heard stories that underthe earth theres a place called "duce" with reptiled aliens and grehys and sh*t sounds BS to me tho heres a link

www.all-natural.com...

the poster above is also right, by the way, there not green*

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatethisplace
because i dont think people are ready to accept the existence of aliens. most people dont even believe they exist. but if they did make this crash open the the public all these "level headed" people wouldnt be so level anymore. there would be a mass panic. think about it. one minute you have your world figured out the next you have little green men crashing their ships into your home. if there was a crash you would never know. and anybody who did know would be silenced

I don't think there would be mass panic. If they think that then they are severely underestimating us. I don't think that if we received a transmission from another planet that peoples' lives would really change at all. A lot of people on this planet have grown up their whole lives with the thought that there might be Aliens. The first movies I saw as a child were ET and Return of the Jedi. Finding out there are Aliens would not cause me to panic, nor anyone that I know. It would simply confirm something that I have thought for a long time, that there is other life out there

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The people with the best technology rule the world via their military, which use the advanced technology to defeat the less advanced. It's a survival thing.

Keeping advanced alien technology secret is vital for national security.

Once the governments admit that aliens are real then they'll be held accountable for all the abductions etc, and for lying to people etc

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   

dude, realy think, if they did at that time, there woiuld be world desaster due to all the religion's.

I have also heard the arguement that the religious "business" doesn't want evidence released. Then what about the former Soviet Union. They were based on a non-religious system. If they had solid evidence of aliens, why wouldn't they release it. If anything it would have been good for them. The religious Americans would be in so called turmoil over their religous believes while the Soviets have no such problems. Surely if aliens landed or crashed in America they would also have done the same in a country the size of the former USSR.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 08:48 PM
link   
K.G.B files tv show like 6 houres i have on tap

LOTS of UFO videos ALL REAL. theres even tape of them finding a ufo.....

theres pics of the video on the net.... the mafia "real" mafia found them, there selling them....

brb

ok im good very good, i foud the pics of the ufo they foud

theys pics are from a video, i have the video on vhs they were looked at by experts in there fields, they found the tape it was recorded on was *real* they found that the uniforms they were waring were *right*

only thing is, this could have been made for missinformation look here: ufocasebook.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:00 PM
link   

only thing is, this could have been made for missinformation look here: ufocasebook.com...

hmmm...interesting

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:09 PM
link   
3 Reasons..

1) Panic

2) Religious Reasons

3) Rebellion (People might rise up because they have seen that the government has flat out lied to them, and could care less.)

But..you don't need a gun to kill an alien..I heard they're pretty soft..infact...I heard of a story about a guy who killed one with a butter knife

-wD

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:26 PM
link   
they were "army" or whatever were doingt a rocket warhead test, the warhead was a dummy,

they had high speed camras recording, when they went to review the taps they found somthing very odd indeed,

a ufo came in in a split second, the ufo shot a bolt of eletricity at the warhead buring a hole thro it,

im ganna eat dinner now, ill look for the a link to this..

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 09:34 PM
link   
here we go www.nicap.dabsol.co.uk...

theres so much evidence out there that it is insane kjust insane trying to say that "ufo's" are "fake"

theres more proof of ufos then there is of god.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:03 PM
link   
greenkoolaid, well having an alien crash on earth like you originally stated and recieving messages from a far off place are a little different. recieving a message is more like going to a zoo. you can watch the animals from a distance and they seem nice and friendly. but when the lion gets out of his cage in a crowded place its a little different.
peoples cultures, religions, grip on reality would be completely crushed.
and just because maybe a percentage of the world could accept aliens there is a larger percentage that dosent. just because you are ready to know dose not mean the world is.
im all for finding out whether aliens do exist and would love for the gov to tell us, but realisticly i think for know the right thing is being done in keeping us in the dark.
also i know aliens are not green it was just used as an example.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:26 PM
link   

...................................................................................................................................................... .................................

they "could" now, but there afrade of everyone being mad at them...

I don't think I really share the view on it "destroying world's religions". I really think that a number of people who are so into this UFO, alien, conspiracy thing have almost made it THEIR religion, but I don't think it would effect much of modern christianity or judaism (or others) at all.
I'm no bible expert, but there are several passages in the Bible of god saying he has "created worlds beyond number".
Now, that's open for interpertation, but just from MY perspective, why would god create ALL THESE MILLIONS of worlds if NONE of them supported life and WE were all that matters? If earth and humans were center of the universe (in god's mind), why would he bother creating "world's without number"?

I've spoken to many devout christians and jews about the E.T. and UFO phenomenom, and while they don't all agree that there are aliens out there, most accept the fact that if there are, what would prevent them from ALSO being one of God's creation? If god created the universe, and Aliens live in this universe, isn't it feasible (from a religious standpoint) that god created them as well?

There are alot of questions, but I think in no way does the exsistence of E.T.s rule out the exsistence of God. Perhaps in some extreme taliban-like religions, possibly, but I think most people wouldnt deny that there could easily be more life out there besides us.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:10 AM
link   
Some of you have stated that the people would rise up and cause rebellion because the government lied to them. While yes that would be a good reason to keep it a secret, I don't think that the people would rise up. Would you rise up? Would the people of Russia and China rise up and cause rebellion because they were kept in the dark? I don't think so.

And yes there is a difference between alien radio signals and crashed ufos, but there has been no proof released of either.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:13 AM
link   
Basically at this point, I don't think Aliens have visited our planet. I do whole heartedly believe that there is other intelligent life out there, I just don't think they have been here.

Humanity may never make contact with Aliens. In all likely hood, we will probably wipe ourselves out before we ever do make contact.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Panic and confusion.
Christians would be the only religion affected mostly I believe.
As a Sikh my Gurus state that God created other worlds.
Deep

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 02:30 AM
link   
Yeah, I just don't feel that panic and confusion would be that great. Sure if they were coming to kill us then people would panic. But if people were told that they have been coming for thousands of years and haven't done any harm, then what would there be to panic about?

I would feel more panic if I lived in a country like Syria or North Korea and new the US was pissed off at me.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join