It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Love is the Ticket

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
I'm all for love but I'm not sure how to do this. I mean consider these scenarios as examples of quandries: somebody does you serious wrong.. you have to love them? Somebody is lucky or has a good shot at life and is in your face and you have to love them? What about all the desperate people in the world suffering... where is the love for them?

The way I see it is this: if we had justice in the world then we could have love. Otherwise I love the good people and try hard to love everyone else but I'm not sure that is the best way to use that positive energy. I wish I could use that energy to give to those that need it more or don't have any.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
So I guess you can tell whatever or whoever you've been talking to, that as long as they are true beings of love and light I'm on their side. I am here for a reason, one that has not played out yet, and hopefully it will set the people free.

Peace and love,

Pancho

Good post Pancho. I am not asking spirits anything about people on ATS because I am sure I would get it wrong in the response. Basically, if there are ten people in a room, the normal human behavior of the one strong one is to dominate the other nine, --but what if that person who had the power to dominate used it for good and to help the other nine? I'm sure you're doing good and I like the way you think.

Originally posted by Diego
Whether or not I get a ticket, does not matter.
I would rather see the safety of others first. (Maybe my mission in this life)
I would gladly give up my ticket to save others.
Thanks for the post.

You're welcome. Your attitude is correct. The true reward is from service to others and specifically thinking of others and their feelings. Clearly you are doing that.

Originally posted by tomra
smallpeeps, thanks, interesting read! Surely you understand that the message you bring, if true, cannot be told?! Love_ish behavior is not a button you push, it comes from evolvement and "soul maturing", so forth it´s actually kinda pointless to tell...no?

Still interesting read and although i get the gist of it i´m not too sure about the "battlefield earth" scenario although if they planned to make a sequel i truly believe it would bring havoc to the world

Yes, I am not allowed to prove it. Pointless to tell it? No, because if this post affects one person and polarizes them to good and therefore helps them gain the prize, then it "saves" them from the pain and rebirths which may have followed. To me, my whole ATS account would be worth trading for just one human life. As for the BE scenario I am using that for effect but none of these beings has a single problem with my post above. "They need to be told" was the response each time I hesitated posting this information in the previous weeks. I just had to get my courage up I guess. I liked your response tomra. Interested in your thoughts.

Originally posted by Prote

Originally posted by smallpeeps
The point is this: You must urgently and immediately commence loving behavior with those around you. You must show unconditional love for people you interact with and it must be free from hidden motives for self.

1- What does unconditional Love actually mean?
2- How do we do this?
3- How long would it take?
4- How long do we have?
5- Are there conditions?
6- Is it open to all? any exclusions?
7- Can you give any examples of unconditional love, perhaps from your own experience? or whatever you can.

1: It means to love without desire for any outcome or return of love.
2: Be nice without any thought of reward. Repeat.
3: An instant.
4: Long enough.
5: No, if you are cheating or decieving it's not love.
6: Yes, all can manifest love.
7: Examples? I would ask anyone with this question how they relate to human children. Do they, like Jesus, accept little children to come to them? Do they view a children as individual souls, each an aspect of God? I find most people these days are still children inside while their bodies have matured and they call themselves adults. Sadly these "adults" are also less able able to relate to children or to empathize with their situation on planet Earth. They are less able to cope with life than the very child they claim to have evolved beyond. In short, showing love is connected very directly to one's relationship with their parents, sisters, brothers, daughters, brothers, neices, cousins, etc. That's the best place to start. You know how to show love if you've ever had it shown to you, that's for sure. Thanks Prote.

Originally posted by yeahright
And if that's the criterion, I think 90% is way too conservative. Maybe 99.999% would be closer. I mean, we're talking love, right? You think 10% of the planet can muster up Christ-like unselfish STO love for everyone they encounter?
It's a good day for me if I'm not having to suppress an urge to strangle 75% of the people I encounter.

Good point yeahright and let me say I like the way you think. Your posts are insightful and rich in thought.

If you are frustrated with 75% of the people you contact daily, chances are you are very able and skilled, and those persons are less able or just stupid. But stupid people are often the most loving. In fact, I am certain that in the moments when one of these people shows insight or shows that they "belong on your level" let's say, you will feel something very different in that moment. This is covered in the RA material but essentially the distortion of thinking called "elite" is one of the tools of evil. Surely any savior would also be superior to others and maybe even enough to be king, but would it benefit him if he decided instead to be a simple poor man and show kindness to others? You can love others for the effort they make to be better, even if you are "above them" from an abilities perspective. Does that make sense?

I'm not going to call anyone crazy. I don't have the credentials to make that call. But here's my .02 (and I could be very wrong): Whenever anyone has a fantastic relevatory story, but can't divulge details because of veiled threats they may be under, or promises to the source to not divulge too much, or they're being watched, or whatever - I can't give it much credence. I just can't. Extraordinary claims and all...I'm sure you understand. But it was interesting and I appreciate your sharing.

I mean, I don't intentionally hurt anyone, or cause any grief intentionally. But love? Sorry, my capacity for love is reserved for a very select few. Guess I'll be left behind.

Naturally I understand, and that's why it'd be better for me not to post any of this. I could be just another idiot being screwed with by aliens, so let's not take that possibility off the table. Free will must always operate within you. BUT I will say that you sound like you've been hurt in your life. Don't let it close you off to others because in the final analysis you are connected to them, stupid as they may be.

Originally posted by Techsnow
OK John Lennon, lets think realistically shall we? You will never have a Utopian love society as long as there are many different countries competing against each other. The 1st thing the world needs is one world united... imagine no borders. The next thing you gotta do is get rid of religion. Once that is achieved then we can start talking about contact.

Well that will happen. I am going to quote the RA material here regarding the world to come:

The Law of One, Book 1, page 164

Questioner: Thank you. Is it possible for you to give a short description of the conditions in the fourth density?

Ra: I am Ra. We ask you to consider as we speak that there are not words for positively describing fourth density. We can only explain what is not and approximate what is. Beyond fourth density our ability grows more limited until we become without words.

That which fourth density is not: it is not of words, unless chosen. It is not of heavy chemical vehicles for body complex activities. It is not of disharmony within self. It is not of disharmony within peoples. It is not within limits of possibility to cause disharmony in any way.

Approximations of positive statements: it is a plane of type of bipedal vehicle which is much denser and more full of life; it is a plane wherein one is aware of the thought of other-selves; it is a plane wherein one is aware of vibrations of other-selves; it is a plane of compassion and understanding of the sorrows of third density; it is a plane striving towards wisdom or light; it is a plane wherein individual differences are pronounced although
automatically harmonized by group consensus

So this kinda explains how the world will be different. WE will be different. The flags and loyalties of today's world will be gone like dust bunnies in the wind.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
Well, I agree with thesaint in the small part about killing everyone off who doesn't think that way doesn't seem very friendly.

You see, that's also one of my problems with religion. I must think a certain way, believe a certain way, can't make my own decisions because if I do and it isn't the correct way, it's death or eternal pain and suffering. IMO, it's a bunch of crap. I'm not a bad person, but be damned if I'm going to "love" the guy who decides to rape children, kill his fellow man, or any of the other plethora of BS people do. If not loving them means death to me, then so be it. I don't want any part of their "we're better than you and since you don't think and act like us we're going to kill you and everyone else who doesn't" club.

As a matter of fact, I can't even honestly say that I've ever felt love. I have no idea what it is. To me, it's a word, and that's it. So, I guess I'm screwed and I'm doomed to death because I can't help the way that I feel. Sounds familiar.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Atomic
A 51% quota? If you were a sexually abused child or a soldier forced into the horrors of war, do you think they have the psychological tools to trust and love freely? People can fake love so easily that you may not even know that underneath is a 51% hater that needed help.

What is underneath will not matter except to the one who is falsely thinking they are hiding something. Nothing is hidden. As for abuse, you may be surprised to know what abuses people can forgive. Forgivness is the key to karma alleviation. Failure to forgive keeps you being reborn, as will all the people who die on Earth's final showdown also be reborn. They will have all the pleasures of life and all the pains, on another earth-like world, until they get it right. Nobody fails and in the end, all are One. Forgiveness is also recommended by the dali lama of course and is proven to make you healthier.

The "other side" needs to do a better job of teaching spiritual love...I have read more convincing reasons to love from Buhddists and Beatles. Love or I bite your head off?

You need to be convinced to love? Seriously tho, the problem is that as a human you see death in your future, but aliens/gods do not worry about death as they observe it all the time. For a million people to die is horrific for us, but those persons will be reborn and have similarly nice/bad lives elsewhere on another planet so really, there's no reason to get upset.

Originally posted by thesaint
My thoughts are this. If and i say IF this is true then why the hell would a race of Aliens so destined to promote LOVE then decide to kill off almost every person on the planet. Do you not think they would try to educate them in Love first.

They have done, through the bible the prophets. We humans are basically students here, and love is obvious. We have to think beyond our daily lives to connect to it sometimes but it's always there in us. We humans are the products of love.

You see there is a much easier way for them to accomplish LOVE and that would be to come on down here to earth after hiding away behind those clouds for so many years, Remove every goverment from power and set in place a united nations of peace loving citizens. hell im sure if they could promise that then they would definitely win any international elections.

This would have a negative effect because free will would be removed. How much choice does a slave have?

However if what you say is to be correct then i think id rather stay and fight the green men off. They too me would seem like false prophets and id rather stay here on earth right behind Christ and fight away these monsters

Also if the part about Christ is true then at last we have some proof of a god and in that i suppose we could gurantee that either upon a spaceship or here on earth one day sooner or later we will all be going to a place full of love and peace anyway.

Christ is a totemic icon for the world, but this is also being used by evil. Most people believe in the Romanic Christ for whom duty and self-denial are the primary commands. He exists to prevent you from knowing who Jesus really was. He is the one who makes you feel guilty.

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
I'm all for love but I'm not sure how to do this. I mean consider these scenarios as examples of quandries:

- somebody does you serious wrong.. you have to love them?
- Somebody is lucky or has a good shot at life and is in your face and you have to love them? - What about all the desperate people in the world suffering... where is the love for them?

The way I see it is this: if we had justice in the world then we could have love. Otherwise I love the good people and try hard to love everyone else but I'm not sure that is the best way to use that positive energy. I wish I could use that energy to give to those that need it more or don't have any.

I line itemed your post a bit because it's important.

1- Yes, if we are wronged, this is a catalyst for self-examination. Do we seek revenge? Do we engage in self-pity? Do we forgive and accept? The choices are ours.
2- Yes when the rich and fortunate are also mean and cruel, it's hard. I think this is what you mean.
3- Those who are suffering are also able to be petty and cruel to each other.

The world right now is not designed to be understood or comprehended in the correct spirit. Love will come when this world is gone, along with all the forces who control it and who want control over others.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   
Hi smallpeeps,

Good subject.

Here is my 2 cents, unconditional love is not required of anyone, it’s a gift for those who want to use it to their advantage.

Sounds selfish, but that is the nature of what life is about, we have to give to get.

Forgiving someone that has done us wrong helps the forgiver more than it does the offender.

If we do not forgive, the anger festers inside of us, and eventually we will not know how to forgive or how to love, in essence we lose the gift---and are damned until we find it.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   
smallpeeps, need to think about this some more as well as read you provided link but seeing how sleeper chimed in on your thread i have to ask him...

sleeper, do you think there will be a "rapture" within the timeframe smallpeeps mention? I have read most of the other things you wrote on this board and find it very credible, obvisouly, so does smallpeeps but i can´t remember you mention anything about a "rapture" in our time. On the contrary, you seem to see our near future as a time for the human kind to "take the next step" in evolvment and some people living today will enter space. Also you say that 2012 holds no significane and the clocks will continiue to for a long time. Then again, you have also said many times that there is information you are not allowed to release from you sources...might that has something to do with what smallpeeps mention?

Thanks!

smallpeeps, not my intention to put the two of you up against each other but there´s a couple of important elements here that to me does not seem to fit. Probably due to me not seeing the whole picture but i gotta ask anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Tomra,

I'm with you.
I feel as if it is meant to be presented this way for a reason.
That reason I feel is becuase the element of fear being thrown into the mix.
Nothing good gets accomplished with fear.
Take it one day at the time and stay the course.

smallpeeps, need to think about this some more as well as read you provided link but seeing how sleeper chimed in on your thread i have to ask him...

sleeper, do you think there will be a "rapture" within the timeframe smallpeeps mention? I have read most of the other things you wrote on this board and find it very credible, obvisouly, so does smallpeeps but i can´t remember you mention anything about a "rapture" in our time. On the contrary, you seem to see our near future as a time for the human kind to "take the next step" in evolvment and some people living today will enter space. Also you say that 2012 holds no significane and the clocks will continiue to for a long time. Then again, you have also said many times that there is information you are not allowed to release from you sources...might that has something to do with what smallpeeps mention?

Thanks!

smallpeeps, not my intention to put the two of you up against each other but there´s a couple of important elements here that to me does not seem to fit. Probably due to me not seeing the whole picture but i gotta ask anyway.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
Hi there...

very interesting read... I actually enjoyed it.... it was a nice spin on the "Rapture" as the bible states it will happen.

Actually, the Bible doesn't state a 'rapture' will happen. It says Jesus will return 'as he left' eg. descend from Heaven and that there will be a new Heaven and new earth. The stuff about seven years of 'tribulation' comes from an 18th century mystic. The 'Left Behind' books have got it all wrong.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I agree, it's something that I wouldn't think about doing years ago but now I can.
I used to be someone really closed to the world, really sad, isolated. People thought that I had some kind of disease, like people-phobia or something.

But the thing is, I just forgot how to enjoy people. Love for me is, enjoy other people's behaviour, thoughts, emotions and acts. Once you start doing that you care more about them and you potentialize their good side.

And, the most important thing, you start helping these people when they're in trouble because your goal is having their true state of grace back, despise the fact you're helping to get his/her emotional state back, you're helping yourself because you need to everybody around you to feel ok. That's the beauty of it all.

It may sound a little selfish, but really isn't.

But afterall I may be doomed somehow, I've made to many bad things in my life. Well, at least if I remain in here I'll be on the good side, for sure.
Blessings to everybody.

And,
Good luck.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Very interesting smallpeeps and what a lovemonger you appear to be!
heheh

My 2 cents - $40 a month will save a third world person's life. Make it a girl. Educate a woman, you educate a nation.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:27 AM
link   

sleeper, do you think there will be a "rapture" within the timeframe smallpeeps mention? I have read most of the other things you wrote on this board and find it very credible, obvisouly, so does smallpeeps but i can´t remember you mention anything about a "rapture" in our time. On the contrary, you seem to see our near future as a time for the human kind to "take the next step" in evolvment and some people living today will enter space.

Smallpeeps has his sources and I hope I’m not stepping on toes by answering you tomra, we all see things in unique ways, and we differ on how we deliver.

A physical and personal rapture takes places every single day for hundreds of people, who are then returned to earth---a little more enlightened, most will not know what happened to them but their spirit will me a bit more focused, usually towards the positive end of the spectrum.

In essence “rapture” at one level or other has been ongoing for the last two millennia. But as smallpeeps mentions things are heating up and there will be an overall increase as our world rapidly becomes more complex.

Thousands of people die every day and their spirits are rapture off this planet, some will be collected in alien ships, others will go directly to their destinations.

Also you say that 2012 holds no significane and the clocks will continiue to for a long time. Then again, you have also said many times that there is information you are not allowed to release from you sources...might that has something to do with what smallpeeps mention?

2012 will have its ups and downs as most years do, some people will believe that the cup is half empty others that it’s half full, it will be just another year for most but not everyone. However, every year including this one will have its super stars emerge---but they will not be in the human limelight.

JSR

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
peeps

I dont know that what you are describing is "the rapture".
and i dont at all dispute what you say happened to you.

however, in my opinion, the bible speaks of a fake rapture. and a fake return of christ.
are you saying there will be a fake return of christ, then there will be "the rapture"? where aliens will come, select those who are worthy, and take them to the "higher self place"?

im not being sarcastic. im trying to understand what you are saying. i have read theroies similar to this before. im trying to figure out which theroy this originates from.

it sounds a bit like "the dove of oneness", maytria, saint germain, and the asended masters kind of stuff.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   
Wow...that was an odd read.

All credit to you for speaking your mind and putting yourself up for ridicule, but i think you're going to cop a lot of flak.

Speaking as a non-religious person, i don't believe in any of this 'wrath of God' stuff.

I think you may have some issues which make you lean towards this preaching from behind the pretense of just passing on what you've been told. Fair enough, love is a good thing and we should all try to show more of it, but this civilization thing gets in the way...

...and as ever, where's the proof? I know you said you can't or don't want to post it...but in that case i can't or don't want to consider it any more than the people who claim to have been to the edge of the universe in a UFO and back..

Still, made for a good read... so don't take the knock too harshly. It'd make a good book.

The real Rapture404

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   
I like to think i am a generally nice person to just about everyone. Does that mean I have to love the small fraction of people that i don't like.

And can you answer a question of mine please. If this rapture happens will I get left behind if I do things that i doubt jesus would do like watching South Park and other things like that.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Great topic...

I've been strugling with this for some time now. "Am I Good enough?" Am I good enough to be accepted by God into His kingdom after I die?

I feel in general that I'm "good". I love my family, I love my friends, I'm good and respectful to most people. I tend to be humble and not overbearing. But...

I hate people that cut me off on the highway...
I hate people who do harm to others...
I hate ego maniacs...
I hate a couple people here at work...

... you get the point. I don't know how it's possible (I'd love to know) to simply "love" everyone all the time, unconditionally. I can't do it. But I try the best I can. My mom could... she was unbelievable. I'm positive she's with God. But that's another story.

So I was thinking about my hate. It's manufactured by the system we live in... a man-made system of money, greed, working to keep our heads above water, working to have a nicer SUV than our neighbor's, etc. And what I boiled it down to is in order to "love" everyone we have to escape from this manufactured system we live in.

Easier said than done however.

So, how do I know if I'm "good" enough?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by mecheng]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

And can you answer a question of mine please. If this rapture happens will I get left behind if I do things that i doubt jesus would do like watching South Park and other things like that.

What some are calling the rapture is actually called the harvest in the Law of One books.

Here is a link that references all the answers Ra gave about the upcoming harvest.

www.lawofone.info...

Note: One of Ra's answers to a question in section 6.17 he mentions 30 years into the future.....the question was asked in 1981 so 30 years into the future puts it at 2011 or just around the time of the mayan end date on thier calander

[edit on 16-11-2006 by etshrtslr]

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng
Great topic...

I've been strugling with this for some time now. "Am I Good enough?" Am I good enough to be accepted by God into His kingdom after I die?

I feel in general that I'm "good". I love my family, I love my friends, I'm good and respectful to most people. I tend to be humble and not overbearing. But...

I hate people that cut me off on the highway...
I hate people who do harm to others...
I hate ego maniacs...
I hate a couple people here at work...

... you get the point. I don't know how it's possible (I'd love to know) to simply "love" everyone all the time, unconditionally. I can't do it. But I try the best I can. My mom could... she was unbelievable. I'm positive she's with God. But that's another story.

So I was thinking about my hate. It's manufactured by the system we live in... a man-made system of money, greed, working to keep our heads above water, working to have a nicer SUV than our neighbor's, etc. And what I boiled it down to is in order to "love" everyone we have to escape from this manufactured system we live in.

Easier said than done however.

So, how do I know if I'm "good" enough?

[edit on 16-11-2006 by mecheng]

Thankfully, loving everyone does not require liking them.

"Love is the Ticket" Nice title for the thread.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by sleeper
Here is my 2 cents, unconditional love is not required of anyone, it’s a gift for those who want to use it to their advantage.

sleeper my friend, good to have your thoughts here. But what is this above about people using unconditional love to gain an advantage? I would say that if some people listen to what I recommend, they might experience some emotional discomfort and maybe other things that they'd call "unpleasant". As you know, love if it has been lacking in a person's life, can have a disruptive effect on them at first.

Also I have it on very good authority that those who follow a good alignment are less able to use the money-power to accumulate wealth and capital. So it can appear that the good side has little advantage over the dark which has more resources and manipulation skills.

Your answer raises more questions for me. Let's discuss.

Nah sleeper and me are in agreement. In fact, I would say that sleeper, from what I can tell about his character, is a very good and loyal person who has extremely powerful people looking out for him. Also I have data on him that he doesn't know I have. [sinister laugh] Frankly it's my job to clarify HIS thinking on this issue.

Originally posted by sleeper
In essence “rapture” at one level or other has been ongoing for the last two millennia. But as smallpeeps mentions things are heating up and there will be an overall increase as our world rapidly becomes more complex.

This is the nice way to put it.

NOTE TO ALL: I should mention that sleeper and I have talked personally and I have given him more information on this matter than what is typed here. He has far more detail than anybody else because I trust him. But at the same time, I will mention that my contact is religious in nature and his is more sci-fi in its approach. Once while I was working, there were two entities watching me because I was asking questions about sleeper, having just read his screenplay (which is actually very good). I asked who the two vistors were (they were invisible but their presence could be sensed. These were described to me as sleeper's ET friends who were watching me and my doings. I said, "They don't want me to contact him like this?" ...and I was told "No." I said, "Because even though we are on the same side, it is rude to interfere in others' free will?" and the answer was "Yes." ...So I was clearly asked in a polite and respectful way, to not pry into knowledge about my friend sleeper. Nevertheless, even though I don't contact sleeper in a spiritual way, I am permitted to know more things about him.

Now sleeper my man, I must say that I am 100% certain that it will get a whole lot worse on Earth before it gets good. You cannot deny that. You're making it sound like this will be a slow rising of tide, but it will be a tsunami.

2012 will have its ups and downs as most years do, some people will believe that the cup is half empty others that it’s half full, it will be just another year for most but not everyone. However, every year including this one will have its super stars emerge---but they will not be in the human limelight.

I agree with this. 2012 is an aproximation and it's like a point on a curve, but not the destination. Shortly after that however, things will get different quickly.

Originally posted by JSR
peeps

I dont know that what you are describing is "the rapture".
and i dont at all dispute what you say happened to you.

however, in my opinion, the bible speaks of a fake rapture. and a fake return of christ.
are you saying there will be a fake return of christ, then there will be "the rapture"? where aliens will come, select those who are worthy, and take them to the "higher self place"?

im not being sarcastic. im trying to understand what you are saying. i have read theroies similar to this before. im trying to figure out which theroy this originates from.

it sounds a bit like "the dove of oneness", maytria, saint germain, and the asended masters kind of stuff.

JSR, you probably have better knowledge of the rapture because I don't know much about it. I have always disliked that sort of person because they were righteously talking about leaving people behind. Now I have to make sense of it so feel free to break it down more for me along your lines of understanding.

Yes, I am told there will be a leaving from the planet, and that this leaving will also involve the factual, actual Jesus. Everyone above will meet and talk and do whatever while the pagentry below unfolds. The superhero Jesus which all the believers are wanting (and they would accept nothing less I might add) will come complete with beard, horse and sword. He will fight against spectacular monsters and there will be climactic highs of herosim, cowardice and all manner of human emotions. Then the battle will end and he'll turn on his people, probably kill a bunch of them, and then the real Christ comes down and the rebuilding of Earth into a totally different world will begin.

Here's what else I receive from my contact:

Moses was the rebel pharoah Akenaten. Akenaten had a daughter, Meritaten, who escaped egypt's revenge against her father's monotheistic attempts, left egypt and went to ireland where she became Scota, the founder of scotland. Moreover, the continent of New Scota (also known as Nova Scotia) will surely reveal celtic artifacts and I am sure has already done so. The celts are the druids of old and this all stems from Amarna and egypt. Moreover my ancestry is of the Mic-Mac indian tribe of Nova Scotia. Mic-Mac were called "The Men Who Secrets Keep" by the arriving europeans, and their designs are Celtic in many ways. I've never visited Nova Scotia but my dad grew up there.

Essentially the Torah is written by Akenaten. The hebrew language was invented by him because he is a scultptor and he was able to ensure that the proto-canaanite languages which he used would not change. He built the language and trained the scribes to copy it exactly. In fact, more than that, if you take a three-turn torus and unravel the thread, you get a vortex which when viewed from different angles, gives us the whole hebrew language. Details can be found here: www.meru.org

Akenaten was a sculptor and a man of great ability. The RA material mentions both Akenaten and "moishe" but doesn't link them obviously due to the question of free will. In fact, the whole facade of Christ-worship has been usurped by homosexual men who wish to enslave women and humanity through denial of sexuality, a feminine chief aspect. Sad but true.

Jesus is a sexual creature and he made great love to his wife with whom he also fathered offspring. This bloodline runs down today and is still tracked al la the Davinci Code (a book I still haven't read) and when Jesus returns, he will be a king, a man. All the people who want Jesus to fit the Romanic paradigm will have their personal (false) Jesus and all of his mightiness. He will lead them in battle or whatever but for people like sleeper or others who are not religious, this will probably appear to be just some bearded guy. Everyone will see with their own eyes, at that time.

The point is, yes, There will be everything for believers to see and fall to their knees in this battle with Jesus, but they are having their reward in full at that time. The real Jesus is not so dramatic nor is he interested in sacrifice. Jesus has NEVER been interested in sacrifice. Think about it. His enemies were the kings of sacrifice.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I've been thinking about this a lot recently. I am still of the opinion that even if this was true, it just doesn't matter. Your soul will still continue to reincarnate and learn, you just take much longer to "evolve" than those who grasp the concept of love now. So, in summary, if I'm here and my head gets bitten off by a 15 foot monster....so what?

Just an opinion.

posted on Nov, 16 2006 @ 11:38 AM
link   

To me, my whole ATS account would be worth trading for just one human life.

Oh come on. Let's not get hasty.

BUT I will say that you sound like you've been hurt in your life.

Hasn't everyone? Actually, I consider myself very fortunate when you look at the conditions the vast majority of the population of the Earth has to endure

originally posted by smallpeeps
You can love others for the effort they make to be better, even if you are "above them" from an abilities perspective. Does that make sense?

Intellectually, yes. Viscerally (since that's where the emotions come from - not literally, but you know...) I'm not sure it's possible. Now don't misunderstand me. I don't have a superiority complex. I don't think I'm above anyone. I can admire people, respect them, like them, wish tham all the best. But I don't have the capacity to love unconditionally indiscrimately. It doesn't take both hands to count the number of people I love. There's a larger contingent I like, respect, and/or admire. A few I really don't care for at all. For the overwhelmingly vast majority, I bear them no malice, but I'm indifferent. Sure, I'll aid a random stranger in distress when I can, but that doesn't mean I love them.

Am I splitting hairs here? To me love's a pretty serious thing and I think the word is bandied about too capriciously by many (not saying you) without a true understanding of what it means. And maybe it's just me. I can't choose who to love. I either do, or I don't.

Anyway, thanks for your response and overall contributions. When the time comes, I'll be taking out at least a couple of those 15' headbiters. Me and my ol' buddy, Monty.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join