It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Please let's all join together and BOYCOTT CNN

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Im asking all of you who are reading this to join force together and boycott cnn completely.

Don't turn on cnn don't watch cnn don't go to the cnn website.. boycott cnn from your conscious mind..

CNN is good for nothing but to inflict fear and paranoya into the minds of those who watch it... it's a disease in the media.

So i hope you guys will join me in this boycott of cnn, im sure many of you knows already that cnn is a cancer among us.

Thank you all for your cooperation.

Peace and love everyone.

boycott

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
So what's your reasoning for doing this? Why not boycott all news networks? Don't they all spread paranoia?

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:45 AM
link   
You have my cooperation, Selfless. Comcastic Comcast does it for me.

When my kid went off to college I switched to basic cable a couple years ago to save myself thirty bucks or so a month. CNN isn't in my channel listings anymore. Must have been a blessing in disguise.

I do miss Lou Dobbs though, he seems a reasonable enough fella.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 05:46 AM
link   
No one watches CNN anyways. It's at the bottom of the ratings and it is so far left that only the far left can stomach it. I can't boycott it ... I already don't watch it. I don't know many people who would even admit to watching it.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:07 AM
link   
Nah, CNN is certainly no more blatantly slanted & biased with propaganda than Fox News is.

Personally, I usually peruse both (as well as independant sources) and look for the "truth" somewhere in-between.

That means if I boycott one then I have to ditch the other, which only leaves what.... MSNBC?

[edit on 11/15/06 by redmage]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
I have CNN on right now...

And btw.. Lou Dobbs is IMO more right wing (conservative) than most of the republicans out there.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I already do. However, I do go to the website to see what the enemy is up to. Oh, and boycott CMT as well, that stuff will rot your brain

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 06:31 AM
link   
While you're at it. You might as well boycott the whole corporate owned media. Turn off your tv.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
While you're at it. You might as well boycott the whole corporate owned media. Turn off your tv.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   
im glad to see that all of you support this notion and this thread didn't turn into a flame war.

Thank you all :0

link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795
boycott the whole corporate owned media. Turn off your tv.

Best suggestion I've read so far.

It's like Bill Hicks used to say, "Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye."

link   
I boycotted the media 2 years ago- that is why I am on the internet. If you want the truth, go to the net. It is the last free press in the world.

CX

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:08 AM
link   
CNN, Fox, Sky......all as bad as each other.

I still flick around them all then try to decipher the crap from the facts myself via a little internet help.

CX.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:13 AM
link   
You know what?

I read the news from the far right and far left... then i come onto ATS and a military forum i belong to. Inbetween ATS and the fighting lads, I get a real up to date great slant on the real news!

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
it brings warmth to my heart to read the replies of this thread.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I prefer,

GNN!

Or,

PrisonPlanet.

Actually I don't watch News on TV.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
I'm curious also as to what exactly the reasoning behind it is. Is it just because they're politically biased?

Personally, I'm more in line with TheBandit. Turn the damned thing off completely. Read a book. Take up a hobby like music or fishing or writing or something. Play a video game--at least that requires some brain activity. That idiot box is going to be the death of what little spark of civilization we have left.

If the internet doesn't kill it first, that is...

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Yeah of course im all for stopping tv altogether but i thought that would be too much to ask for at this current time.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by selfless
Yeah of course im all for stopping tv altogether but i thought that would be too much to ask for at this current time.

I can think of a lot of other things that have been asked on this board that would make that seem like asking someone for the time

You still haven't given a reason why though...that might help you "convert" more people.

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by MCory1

You still haven't given a reason why though...that might help you "convert" more people.

Yeah i did give a reason why, it's in my first post.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join