It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Japanese Lab - Creating a New Universe

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Silcone Synapse

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
So they are basically saying that they don't know exactly how long it is going to last creating something such as this in our universe ..?? What are they doing ?? Let them go somewhere far away and teach themseleves that .... I think we found our first clients on the MARS MISSION !! LOL

Far ENOUGH away in this case would be at least within a safe distance of our own known universe,which the hubble deep field proves is at least 78 billion light years across.
(feel free to correct my incompetence if i am wrong!)
What these guys must have done is created their own personal universe in their own tailored dimension-for if they had attempted to create a universe in our own dimension or frequency range,we would have ceased to exist by now.

LOL ... You are thinking of this in to much of a rational Form ... Like a radio wave that is overridded by a higher frequency when really .... it is totally ... Seperate ... when you get into Quantum ...

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   
I'd like to know how they plan to get or produce this monopole, and if they actually could create a magnetic monopole then how would they observe it.

It sounds more like science fiction than science to me.

Create your own universe Popular Mechanics

Vanishing trick
In fact, it will disappear so fast it may even be difficult to tell if we’ve managed to create it at all, Sakai says. Plans are under way to detect mini black holes in the next generation of particle accelerators, such as the Large Hadron Collider at CERN, in Switzerland, so Sakai is hopeful that in the future we will be able to detect the fleeting birth cries of a baby universe.

Everyone agrees it’s an enticing idea, though Fischler is not counting his baby universes before they’re hatched. “The real question is whether it is doable,” he says. There’s still a problem of raw materials, he points out. As yet, not even one monopole has been detected in Nature.

Beam me up Scotty!

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Deus_Brandon
LOL ... You are thinking of this in to much of a rational Form ... Like a radio wave that is overridded by a higher frequency when really .... it is totally ... Seperate ... when you get into Quantum ...

(Brain cogs squeaking and creaking)
Well pointed out man,
I love it when someone shows me a different level of thought.
The whole quantum physics thing is inspirational.I do not pretend to have a clue in that department,although the small amount I have read is amazing.
Is this where science and the spiritual finally come together?

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by thelibra
Is Sentido a reputable source?

I have no idea. You'd have to ask some of the 'egg heads' (I say that lovingly!
) who roam the threads here. They'd know better than I do if this is a good source or not. I had a feeling that it was a real article because I'm hearing chatter about this in other places. I found it amazing. I don't understand much about it ... but I'm finding it amazing.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
What would it do to create space without being able to move in and out of it !?!?!?!?!?! This is what we need to learn and what someone has already learned in the past ... and what may have destroyed past ... Civilizations ?!!?!?!?!

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
If they set the minature universe's space-dimension variable to infinite, we all die, as it will expand, and as our planet isn't stationed at the outer-most rim of the universe (if we say the universe is still expanding itself, which I believe), and we get dragged along by the yodta-second... It will overlap our universe as an huge object with spatial dimensions within it.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DickBinBush

Originally posted by prototism
wouldnt it be interesting if the current universe we live in is the result of some japanese scientists creating a universe

Well, since our universe existed long before japanese scientists did, I'm going to go out on a limb and say that's not possible..

Now..is it possible for our universe to be something that was created by some other form of intelligent life and, as you said, it got too big to control? I'd say that's entirely possible, and very interesting to think about.

Just the possibility is amazing to me. Imagine in about 50 years what we'll be able to do with technology. Whenever you think you've topped yourself, somebody comes along with something else.
i meant, pehaps the universe runs on a cycle. that is, 16,000,002,006 (a previous 2006 AD) years ago, we were at the "same spot" in history? the previous japanese scientists created a new universe, which suddenly expanded, and caused the current universe's big bang.

i realize my conjecture is highly improbable, but it sure it fun to think about.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Regenmacher

Beam me up Scotty!

I agree. Whoever came up with this idea did it while enjoying cannabis sativa. If you guys and gals agreeing you must be enjoying a little yourselves?

I wonder if those scientists in Japan went "dude check it out, I bet we could squeeze off a universe from ours...heheh....heheh. hey dont bogart that give it back....heheh"

At least I hope thats is all that happened. I dont want some cheap Japanese universe with godzillas running around taking over our universe. It might be an improvement.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Two things people have to realize. First of all, they are not going to "create" a new Universe, some of the wording in the article is obviously wrong. In that same article it says that the scientists "hope" they can separate a tiny fraction of our Universe, and that they hope it will evolve into a microscopic Universe of it's own. That's not creating a Universe, and second, i am not even sure if that is possible.

Before the advent of Quantum Physics, as another branch of science, it was believed that matter were only discrete particles, that light was only electromagnetic waves, these concepts of physics have been proven wrong.

Quantum Physics has taught us that there is a particle/wave duality to everything. Electrons have been seen in experiments to have wave properties, and light has been seen in controlled experiments that it has discrete particle properties.

Electrons which were naturally together, when separated in controlled experiements, have shown that even when separated, they still have a connection with each other.

The Universe exists because of a complex wave/particle duality connection between the smallest units which are part of a web that composes the whole.

In my opinion there is no way to "separate a part of the Universe and make it evolve differently than the original Universe". There will always be a connection between both parts, just like electrons have shown under controlled experiments.

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Mathematics is a rationality that helps us explain physics and what not. It can't predict what will happen because nobody knows how a "universe" will act. Maybe they could use it in ps3 or something that would be hella cool

[edit on 13-11-2006 by Trauma]

posted on Nov, 13 2006 @ 11:42 PM
link   
Well it's my opinion that when this mini-universe is launched we are ALL GONNA DIE! Please somebody stop them before it's too late!

[edit on 13-11-2006 by carnival_of_souls2047]

posted on Nov, 15 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
They are not going to split atoms or anything like that, so the Universe will be quite safe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
does anybody ever think about how to us, the existence of this mini universe seems a fraction of a second, but maybe within that minute universe, to the inhabitants of that universe given their own definition of time, it might feel like billions of years? and in that fraction of a second to us, maybe billions of years of evolution will take place, and there will be beings in that universe that will be witnessing its end?

Conisdering that to the average life form time is relative to their experience of it....why CAN'T what seems a microsecond to us, be like billions of years for this universe.

posted on Nov, 20 2006 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by yin_yang
does anybody ever think about how to us, the existence of this mini universe seems a fraction of a second, but maybe within that minute universe, to the inhabitants of that universe given their own definition of time, it might feel like billions of years? and in that fraction of a second to us, maybe billions of years of evolution will take place, and there will be beings in that universe that will be witnessing its end?

Conisdering that to the average life form time is relative to their experience of it....why CAN'T what seems a microsecond to us, be like billions of years for this universe.

If our universe is a brane universe and it is moving very fast then we could only exisit for a second relative to anyone outside of our universe observing us....since time is relative to speed....?

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by MuaddibThat's not creating a Universe, and second, i am not even sure if that is possible.

it is possible to create a universe. read that CERN link they collide particles into each other at high speeds. read angels and demons it describes CERN, the particle accelerator, and even creating a universe

top topics

<< 1   >>

join