It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 03:13 AM
link   
reminds me of when homer proves that god doesnt exist in his tax return
and flanders tries to destroy it lol

mah ive seen freedom to fascism movie its great

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
Why? Who cares about the gold.

Most certainly those who confiscateed it all and then procceded to keep Ft.Knox (and any other large vault) under the complete veil of secrecy. why would they do this if it wasn't important?

edit: this is a long thread, so sorry if it's been adressed before.

[edit on 5-1-2007 by Long Lance]

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 06:11 AM
link   

But since greed is eternal this was often abused. In the 19th century bankers expanded credit recklessly (i.e. privately increasing the money supply without any regulation) during booms and then during the inevitable bust they abusively called in loans which people like farmers or merchants were unable to pay and took possession of more and more assets.

Sounds remarkably similar to what is going on now doesnt it?

Not sure about the U.S. but in the UK banks and building societies are falling over themselves to lend people 5,6,7 and even 10 times their salary just so they can get on the over inflated house price boom

MR

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
This also ties into the whole 16th ammendment not being legally ratified by the required 36 states, but only 27 (legally varifyable)...

Here's a LINK16th Ammendment Rafitication Chart

That alone makes the federal income tax totally not legal. Many people know this I bet though on here...?

How could so many people accept a lie as the truth?

THey have the population so completely brainwashed it's scary.

[edit on 12-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

Ignorance is a funny thing....

Take this info to the highest court in america i think it is a court in pensylvania

posted on Jan, 5 2007 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
There is NOTHING fictional about being separate from the goverment. The federal reserve is in fact a PRIVATELY owned bank. The bank has private stock that can not be traded. It has 8 or 9 (nobody is 100% sure on total ownership) families that own the federal reserve. The list includes the rockefellers, rothschilds, morgan, to name a few.

Congress approves board members from a list given to them by, yep you guessed it the folks who own the fed. Alan Greenspan and others are handpicked puppets with no real power. Its a rubberstamp proceedure with no debate on candidates.

The Federal Reserve's name is proof of the conspirator nature of the bank. The bankers knew that a central bank act would never pass congress and the proof was the previous year's attempt (known as the Aldrich bill) was soundly rejected. So the bankers met in secret in 1913 on Jekyll Island in Georgia and designed a plan to make the bill seem less like a central bank bill. The Federal Reserve is no more federal than Federal Express is.

Before the fed, private banks did NOT issue paper money. This is completely false. It is in fact illegal and unconstitutional for anyone but congress to print money. The Federal Reserve act of 1913 violates the constitution and therefore is illegal. The banks before 1913 issued us treasury notes that were backed by gold.

About the references to bank corruption...this part makes me laugh. Do some research my friend. Its a well-known fact that all of the bank panics were 100% implemented by the bankers themselves. This was all part of their plan. Cause banks to fail, then go to the people and offer a solution...a central bank ! The bankers had been trying to establish a permanent central bank in america since before the revolutionary war. They were relentless in their efforts. It took over 150 years but they finally achieved this.

Finally, to this date the Fed has never once been audited.

Do some research on the I.M.F International Monetary Fund they pay the UN they pay the CIA they pay the FBI and even bet they funded the 911 fiasco, they built are concentration camps they rule all from what i have read they are the economy for the most part fo the world.
And there website sucks and never is up www.imf.org...

Mod Edit: Big Quote – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 5/1/2007 by Mirthful Me]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by admriker444
The federal reserve is in fact a PRIVATELY owned bank. The bank has private stock that can not be traded. It has 8 or 9 (nobody is 100% sure on total ownership) families that own the federal reserve. The list includes the rockefellers, rothschilds, morgan, to name a few.

Congress approves board members from a list given to them by, yep you guessed it the folks who own the fed. Alan Greenspan and others are handpicked puppets with no real power. Its a rubberstamp proceedure with no debate on candidates.

The Federal Reserve act of 1913 violates the constitution and therefore is illegal. The banks before 1913 issued us treasury notes that were backed by gold.

The founding fathers would be spinning in thier graves if they knew what we were up against today.

Thomas Jefferson taught that if the American people ever allowed the banks to issue their currency, then by inflation and deflation, the banks which would grow up around them and would deprive the people of all property until their children woke up homeless in the continent the founding fathers established.

www.perfecteconomy.com...

How does the federal reserve control us now, by raising or lowering the prime interest rate and tightening or increasing the amount of money in circulation. However they no longer publish how much money they are printing and the words "Will Pay to the Bearer on Demand," do not appear on today's currency as it did in 1928.

On March 23, 2006, the Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System will cease publication of the M3 monetary aggregate.

www.federalreserve.gov...

Reference articles A and B of the people vrs the federal reserve.

Article A

Article B

What are they doing here?

Removing us from the gold standard so that they can inflate and deflate the dollar to create the next depression, which will effectivelly destroy US soviernty if the american people continue to remain ignorant?

They control the major media outlets and our politicians, effectivly controlling the masses.

9/11 was the event that they needed to bankrupt the US and get us into a war for oil while protecting isreali interests in the middle-east. What happened before 9/11, they started to move our industrial base to china and india and after 9/11, they lowered interest rates to spur the economy.

Effectively they have eliminated millions of well paying american jobs and done nothing to replace them. Where is the well thought out government aid and education program designed to re-educate the american worker and spur new business enterprises? Where is the government backed national insurance plan which should have already replaced the employer backed health insurance model? Where are the controls on illegal immigration? Where are the tax code changes to simplfy the tax code and eliminate the IRS beaurocracy?

After 9/11 they spured economic growth by reducing the cost of borrowed money, by lowering interest rates, virtually ensuring that people would borrow like crazy to refinance debt and invest in the only thing left that seems like a worthwhile investment, real estate. The people are just following the governments bad example, savings are at an all time low and servitude to the bank is at an all time high.

We don't own the land, they do.

And it's not by accident or co-incidence, it's by design.

Remember

4:03 minute mark in the movie

"... that country must be destroyed or it will destroy every monarchy on the globe ..."

The Federal Reserve
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 22-1-2007 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 09:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan

What parasites? The IRS? The vast majority of the people complain about paying taxes, and then happily and wholeheartedly make use of the services provided by tax-collection,

Ummm...Yeah because we already paid for it, we might as well use it. Does this mean that we are not allowed to be upset about the blatant abusive use of our tax dollars? Its not as black and white and you are insinuating.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Something new to be added from the We The People site that was linked on page 5 of this thread...

They've got a complete history of the income tax laws & there is *nothing*, not law or statute, that requires an American Citizen that lives & works within the boundaries of the 50 States to pay taxes on wages & compensation...Among all of the current tax laws that mention Citizen's having to pay such a tax, only those who live & work *outside* of the national boundaries are required to pay.

Not only that, but the IRS had been breaking the laws as outlined in the Reduction of Parperwork Act as well...For a number of years in the early 200's, at least, they've been getting the 1040 Tax forms published & distributed without the required OMB numbers! This alone puts those forms into the category of "fraud or counterfeit!"

And with the lawsuit that WTP have in the Government's face right now, as long as the "grievances" are not being "redressed" from the petitions, *all American Citizens* can withhold their own tax monies (in a recognizable fund or trust)...At least for as long as the Government refuses to provide the "redress".

Could that be the reason that such petitions & lawsuits against the government don't really receive such widespread media coverage? Perhaps because, if this is all true & the government *knows* it to be true, they want to keep this truth away from the vast majority who *don't* know the truth?

Although I have to admit, WTP Foundation is getting more & more widespread coverage about the whole mess as they move along the path...

[edited to insert a specific link on 26-4-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

[edit on 26-4-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 12:52 AM
link   
It's not very hard......

They have the gold, they can buy people to do their dirty work rather dirty their own hands.

Remember, it is never the people that you do see.

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:14 AM
link   
So Midnight, any news on what's being done to remedy the situation? I mean, what's the point in debating this anymore? If it's illegal to tax any of us, what's the holdup? How many lawsuits have been filed anyway?

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 01:58 AM
link   
Well, I've recently posted about some updates on that over in this this thread because those updates are more specifically tax-related than Fed Res related. The reason for my previous post in this thread is to provide backing to a strange, twisted irony:

If people can legally & Constitutionally refuse to pay their taxes, it'll bankrupt the government from paying its debt to the Fed Res...
People would be withholding a form of nationalized "corporate scrip" (that represents only debt), in order to pull the teeth of a government that uses that self-same "scrip" to oppress it People...
Which then turns around to exercise their Constitutional Rights to "alter, replace or abolish" that very same government...
Which the People will then deal harshly & collect all of that previous debt with the Fed Res authority that first issues that "scrip" in the first place!

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:07 AM
link   
Yup, I saw that. I'm just wondering now what it's going to take to make the people actually DO something about the situation, aside from just sitting around complaining.

TheBorg

posted on Apr, 26 2007 @ 02:26 AM
link   
The solution is simple in theory, but difficult at best to actually do...

Research the facts. Nobody can accomplish anything if the facts aren't known.

Educate the People (as a whole) as to what the facts are. This includes revealing how the government actually breech their Oath of Office.

Gather the People together to accomplish the same goal, according to what the facts have revealed. This would be the goal of making the government face the truth & make them "toe the line" with their Oath.

It's a part of the WTP Mission Statement. But since ATS in not an activist organization, people have to actually seek out another place to actually get anything done. However, I also see that ATS is a good place to seek out info & structured discussions about where problems intially come to light.

[edit on 26-4-2007 by MidnightDStroyer]

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Im not too sure what to say about this subject. Except for the fact that things are not looking too bright right now. I have been doing some research but not quite enough to have the time in doing so. Im not even sure if posting on ats s even safe anymore. I have found out (in a sneaky move) that one should take heed before one says something quite important!

Ill be keeping a very close eye on matters as such as these because it seems to me that truth is turning into fact as the days go by. It is an expeience to learn knowledge like this and I do hope information as such keep geeting out to the public.

Excellent thread and great posts all round, u guys have my respect for having the nerve to speak out on behalf of others who may want to but know too well of the implications if they do! Now all thats needed is the action to put things right.

posted on Jun, 22 2007 @ 12:56 PM
link   
based on human psychology people ( a critical amount of sheeple) at least will not take notice until it infringes upon there level of complacency in life.

if this whole scheme is by design, then i would assume somekind of rapid deterioration of the economy starting with the real estate collapse, then a credit collapse, and then a stock market collapse, and dollar collapse i imagine when the banks are forced to call in there loans people will take notice

because if there is a slow but steady economic decline and people get to actually watch as there wealth is slowly eroded away i think there will be enough time to reach a critical level of awareness on the matter, and then possibly do something about it.

larouche youth movement is one avenue of concentrated awareness. I'm sure the ptb there lackey's and the ignorant discredit him or this movement at every turn as well as the members of this group because it is very dangerous to them.

anyone know what country's may be more economically safe or at least "less volitile" and have reasonable cost's of living?

p.s i would get out of american stock and go into international stocks (at least short term) and when gold is always a great buy (just don't expect everyone to tell you honestly about it) some people say when deflation hits gold will go down because demand will go down, well everything will go down but relative to other fiat currency's gold wlll be flying high, and confidence in other fiat currency's will go down and people will look to gold among other assets, so while the domestic sheeple's demand and ability to buy gold may decrease, those international financiers will be putting more money into things such as gold

[edit on 22-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
if this whole scheme is by design, then i would assume somekind of rapid deterioration of the economy starting with the real estate collapse, then a credit collapse, and then a stock market collapse, and dollar collapse i imagine when the banks are forced to call in there loans people will take notice

Maybe, maybe not. Try this: At the top of every ATS Forum page, there's a link titled "Conspiracy Search." Click on it, then type into the textbox the phrase, "Dollar is going down." Enjoy!

Originally posted by cpdaman
because if there is a slow but steady economic decline and people get to actually watch as there wealth is slowly eroded away i think there will be enough time to reach a critical level of awareness on the matter, and then possibly do something about it.

Again, maybe or maybe not. People are noticing, but it's been slow coming into view for most people. After WW II, a lot of veterans came home & used their VA benefits. Most of them got decent housing, decent jobs at a decent pay, became able to acquire some disposable income, etc, etc. Ever wonder what ever happened to that once-sizable Middle Class that built itself after the war?
Try looking here, here, here, here, here, here, here and...Well, you should get the picture by now.

posted on Jun, 23 2007 @ 04:54 AM
link   
well a whole generation was willing to stand against hitleer, who was sent by these same people. I guess our generation of techies, druggies and sex addicts wouldnt do well against the technologies they have now. At least before they kill us all, they will know we all told them they suck bad, and should have changed theyre thinking. Luckily theres a God, and hell. though i wish they would change so they didnt go there. oh well if they do

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 01:01 PM
link   
"allow me to control the issue and the nation's money and i care not who makes it's laws"

amshell rothschild

until we get the federal reserve to stop controlling the currency of the united states and for that matter other country's they will be pulling the string of the economies around the world and orchestrating conflicts

Here in the united states where alot are complacent, it is a good thing for now, enjoy your way of life, it is not endless

so this should be a back up plan now so that when people feel enough pain (no more docile complacency) there is a better back up plan available not the problem reaction (SOLUTION) laid out by the elite

a grass roots campaign to Request that your county/state use there Constitutional powers to abolish the FED. THIS is the SOLUTION. Nearly half the states are attempting or considering this action. Congress has had 80 plus years to follow the Constitution, and has not had the balls to abolish the illegal FED. The state/county effort is working faster than any other method. We need your support to start a local chapter of FED-UP(tm) Inc. and petition your county.

As the disconnect of the" US ECONOMY" official numbers continue to float away from the reality millions of middle class live in (helped by the shady ways "U.S" companies" create thousand of new jobs(cough) cheap(cough) with foreign workers and how these jobs and profits by us companies which are really overseas get credited toward the U.S economy) no wonder millions domestically are getting economically worse yet the "economy" is not the main concern of the folks at the fed.

THIS NEEDS To change, a plan need to be put in place now, so that when we do tank and we will have gold backed currency as an optin to be put back in place instead of the amero. maybe i am naive and it is already to late but i doubt it

foreign affair's writer ben steil writes in may/june article "the end of national currency's "and how they are so out of control with the lack of regulations and the other flaws is a rather intresting yet almost uses deliberitaly laughable logic. it is not the national currency's per se that is the problem but they know this there job is to shape and mold opinions the problem is the Fiat currency's backed by nothing is what allows them to be so manipulated by the federal reserve board and other financial centers. so ben is involved with the elite agenda of centralization of power ok no biggie it is human nature in society to progress to forks in the road like we will soon face

consumer spending is dying, foreigners see this they are slowing there investments from there trade surpluses that they re-cylcle back into the economy and we are pushing a bill that will sanction china for not allowing there currency to rise, which will accelerate this process and cut off the amount of dollars foreigners hold in reserve as well as funding in our stock markets. housing defaults are rising and squeezing consumers at the same time the fed is struggling to defend a intrest rate which is to low and they can't find the lenders to be WILLING to supply the low grade credit which provides the liquidity for the market that is needed. rising intrest rates are bad news for Leveraged markets i.e the derivative credit fueled expansion of the money supply that has been about 38.9% annually for last few years. as the defaults rise and the upward pressure on the intrest rate builds the derivative market will implode especially with foreigner and domestic capital looking more to emerging markets.

if the defaults get out of hand which they may and probably by the end of the year and domestic derivative market implodes under its own weight and lack of oxygen (liquidity) there will be massive deflation which (btw the fed hates) so they would inact a policy to inflate rapidly (hyper inflation) doing this would likely involve moneterizing Assets and in the process this large infusion of money would debase the currency rapidly and also lead to PRICE INFLATION probably at the same time we will still be suffering from ASSET DEFLATION. the debasing of the currency will weaken the dollar to levels that are unacceptable to foreign investors and a new currency will be "proposed" it is the amero at least for North America.

during this time there will be a massive run for GOLD. the central bankers throughout the world talk amongst them selves collectively. they understand the problems that lie ahead. the problems that you will not hear about on CNN or CNBC unless in a very indirect whisper type way.
Gold is a MANIPULATED Currency. often gold fundamentals are great and this is what the financial websites will tell people and yet gold doesn't rise and they offer some convoluted answer why. the point is this there may well be a time that coincides with the falling of the U.S economic structure where central bankers get together overnite and buy yes buy lots and lots of gold (likely overnite) and at a price of say 1600 an ounce. everyone will wake up the next day LOCKED INTO A FIAT MONEY SYSTEM unless they have a large supply of gold or prob. silver (which by the way will probably triple in value at that time) and "new currency's will be introduced a la the AMERO and probably soon after a PAN-Asian currency. obviously the above is just my opinion

will this house of cards fall slowly or rapidly or somewhere in between? i would argue the slower it falls the greater the threat of american's waking up and revolting in some organized hopefully democratic way) this may be possible due to the elite's overconfidence an view of the public (docile and dumb) the ASIAN stock market which is in a bubble which may burst any day may be the breeze that gives that gives the brittle house of cards which is the united states dollar and economy the momentum to "correct itself"! lastly when foreigners keep pulling investment out of US dollar ASSETS into foregin and emerging markets the mechanism from which the monetary expansion has kept a cool lid on price inflation domestically will be lifted and prices will SOAR.

invest in stable foreign assets and gold and silver if you hold cash you will BE SORRY!

p.s intrestingly enough the tarriff that the dems in congress are tying to pass would likely deal a big blow to the chineese job ecnomy as well as the stock market, how much anti american sentiment would fester in china and what kind of implications for war would that have. wonder what else that missle defense system in europe could be used for? espesically if it includes taiwan

[edit on 24-6-2007 by cpdaman]

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 09:52 PM
link   

If we don't take a stand now it will be too late.

I have seen this quote, or something similar, on MANY threads here on ATS.

I personally have no idea whatsoever what we can do about any of this.

Take a stand how? How do we mobilize the number of people it would take to actually change anything? What can we do?

posted on Jun, 24 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I believe the bankers are notch below the occult/Alien bloodlines, but the bankers leave trails, no matter how many road blocks they setup.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join