It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2008 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
... if this whole scheme is by design, then i would assume somekind of rapid deterioration of the economy starting with the real estate collapse, then a credit collapse, and then a stock market collapse, and dollar collapse i imagine when the banks are forced to call in there loans people will take notice

Looks like the we are nearing the endgame now.

[edit on 18-3-2008 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 03:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Gilgamesh
[mo

I was night manager at a United Nations Hotel in NYC. I won't say which one...

Over the three years I was there I was able to speak to many federal agents and UN personnel. Back in 97 I was told point blank by my friends to get out of NYC, she was going to blow. So I moved back home to the midwest. This was before 911.

Understand, the powers that be have tried numerous times to prop up their one world govt concept over the past few hundred years. The revolution was a real damper to their plans. The new world offered a new opportunity for mankind to break the chains of monarchy. The revolution was an outright shock to the monarchy...they never believed that a bunch of ragtag farmers could beat the British. Until the revolution, the scots were the last vestige of hope for the common man.

Jefferson warned us, so long as democracy is profitable for the wealthy they will allow America to stand. Well, it is no longer profitable. When the fast food workers can sue and win millions for being fired wrongly, or sexually harassed, well, I think you get the picture. The poor have power, and ONLY in America.

The plan to reverse the American spirit and bring monarchy power back into balance was hatched in the halls of the masonry. If you want to put a face on the enemy, it is the mason lodges, the federal reserves buildings.

The process would be long and grueling, it will require silence and generations. First, a world government body needed to be established. Then, treaties transferring power from sovereign nations to the world government body.

Look at all the executive orders given over the past 100 years. In them you will find specific authorities our Presidents have, unknowingly, transfered power. Bush was simply the fool they needed to complete the process in bringing down the American hope. Because of our nations greed, wars, sexual perversions, we have helped in removing God's hand of protection that we have had since the pilgrims. The pilgrims set the course for our protection when they gave thanksgiving to our Lord...from that day on, America has had God's protection. But, when we fired God, we also lost the hand of protection. We are no longer a nation of God and a nation of missionaries delivering the gospel. We are now just Babylon.

WWI was to usher in the one world government, but when the Americans voted against it, we set into action the plans for WWII, which brought in the UN.

If you have ever built anything you know that you need a mold and eventually you break the mold. Welcome to the NWO, which does not include the United States, we are simply to become a waste land.

The are 650 FEMA centers already in place for the next phase of destroying America. Until recently, unmanned, though now fully manned. Which means that we are indeed about to experience the American Hiroshima. Ten US cities will be nuked and tens of thousands of Latin American militants, already in our country, will rise up against our nation. During this uprising our military and civil authorities will be too busy to notice a massing of Russian invaders coming in from Mexico, Canada and Delaware.

IF the time is correct and we are indeed about to watch the USA go up in a plume of smoke. But we will first see the signing of the seven year agreement between Israel and the Palestinians. The one aspect of the agreement to look for is the seven year time line. This agreement will loose the chains of hell upon the earth for the last battle between good and evil just before the return of Jesus Christ and the one thousand years of peace on earth.

However, I strongly suspect the reason Israel might feel forced to sign such an agreement is because America is already destroyed and unable to protect Israel.

My friends, DON'T expect the rapture to come in the time frame you have been taught. ONLY In The End, before Earth's renewal.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 04:58 AM
link   
You have hit the nail right on the head with this one.

Knowing that power comes from money (because everybody needs it)... what if you were a member of the only group of people on earth who could create money out of thin air, while everyone else on earth had to work for it? You could buy, hire, bribe, kill, or own anything, anyone, or anything on earth to make your plans come to fruition. As long as the people didn't realize what you were doing....

I ask you, if you don't believe in "big conspiracies", knowing that money buys influence, and money buys favors, and money buys corruption... how much of a conspiracy does $1 Trillion a year buy? This is the SOURCE of all the evil working in the world. This is what pays for all the planning, the ideas, the technology, the ownership of the media, the defense contracts, the military, the judges, the presidents...

Stop the world bankers from buying all this influence around the world with their counterfeit money, return the creation of money in the United States to it's rightful owners: THE PEOPLE OF THE UNITED STATES. The constitution says congress is the only entity with the power to create money. As long as bankers are in control of deciding who gets financed, for how much, and for what, the people of this country (and the world) have no control over what direction this ship is steered in. Get the power to create money from thin air out of the hands of the international bankers or we are doomed.

"Some people think the Federal Reserve Banks are US government institutions They are not... they are private credit monopolies which prey upon the people of the US. for the benefit of themselves and their foreign and domestic swindlers, and rich and predatory money lenders. The sack of the United States by the Fed is the greatest crime in history. Every effort has been made by the Fed to conceal its powers, but the truth is the Fed has usurped the government. It controls everything here and it controls all our foreign relations. It makes and breaks governments at will".

- Congressman Charles McFadden, Chairman, House Banking and Currency Committee, June 10, 1932

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 05:09 AM
link   
TheBorg,

All currencies in the world have to answer to a simple fact: they are based on productivity. Not gold. Not stocks. Not promises. Not anything. If the people who use the money work hard for it, it is worth a lot. If not, it's worth less. This is why America has been so strong. For the most part, our currency hasn't inflated very much (although far more than it should) and our people have been pretty productive. But that is changing...

If you want to destroy a country with a strong currency, the easiest way to devalue it is to create more of it. If you run your printing presses and double the number of dollars in circulation, it will take twice as many of them to buy what they used to. The problem is that when this happens, wages don't increase nearly as fast as they need to to keep up with this inflation.

So what it does is make everyone feel like everything is getting more expensive. The truth of the matter is that someone out there is buying up a lot of stuff with money they didn't work for.

The Fed has been doing it at about 5% per year for the last hundred years. Just enough to let them buy a whole lot of control, but not so much that it shows up on the average person's radar.

Lately though it appears that they have decided it's time to play the last card. This economy needs to be destroyed. In the awful mess that will ensue, they will offer a solution that will look a lot better than what people will be forced to deal with when things get bad, even though the "solution" will be much worse than what we knew for the last 50 years. The goal is to turn America into a 3rd world country... where we all live on subsistence wages, own nothing, rent everything, and live our entire lives in debt. To make us happy with that scenario, they have to threaten us with something much worse. They aren't bluffing either. They WILL wreck this economy, possibly kill thousands (millions?), threaten the world with war, disease, famine, and anything else their greedy hands have influence over unless we all wake up, and wake up fast to who is doing all of this, how they're doing it, and why...

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

Interesting post. Im not a real religious fellow but I like the context you put your statement in and did make some interesting points. I have sometimes wondered if the British really still ruled America behind the scenes.

posted on Jun, 9 2008 @ 11:17 AM
link   
the income tax is legal. Courts have allready ruled the 16th
amendment stands, but they also ruled it gave congress no
new taxing powers.

Was there an income tax when the 16 amendment passed.
Yes, but not for everyone, just those doing privileged work -
federal workers. the constitution states "..direct Taxes shall be
apportioned among the several States ..."
The income tax is not direct because its not apportioned.
Therefore its an indirect privileged tax.

This website explains everything about the legal income tax
losthorizons.com , those who have found out the income tax
doesnt apply to them have received prior years taxes back
from the IRS. The IRS tries to scare them, but those who are
not afraid and are persistent get rewarded. They have proof
on the website, refund checks and IRS correspondence.

Most state inome taxes dont apply to everyone cause they piggy back the
federal income tax. So you can see state refund checks as well.

The man who found out the truth has done a lot of work, read many
court cases and did a lot of research. The IRS has tried to suppress
him before too many people find out the truth.

Please read this website and tell everyone about it, it requires
some studying to understand but it will payoff for rest of your life.
Those using other arguments against the income tax, such as
16th amendment isnt legal , end up in a lot of trouble. losthorizons.com
is the truth and noone has had any legal trouble yet(just with trying
to get their refunds, but theres a lot of help for this on the site).

posted on Aug, 8 2008 @ 08:09 PM
link   
well there is even more information on the subject here on ATS, do a key word search...

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join