It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America - NWO - 9/11 - Federal Reserve - Smoking gun

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Wow, a lot of Aaron Russo fans.
I saw A:FTF and thought he made a lot of good points.
Unfortunately, most, if not, all of these points have been tried and failed in almost all cases.
Link: en.wikipedia.org...

Whether or not it is legal to tax us on our labor, it's done anyway, and most folks who try to make their point in court end up heavily fined/in jail. What else can you expect when the people who appoint the Supreme Court Justices are the same people who want to tax us in the first place?

I agree that something must be done to stop the NWO, but I fear it won't be settled in a courtroom. I think it will probably be a matter of armed insurrection, and even then the outcome is not a given, as they have bigger, better guns then we do. Another thing to consider is the fact that they probably long for an armed rebellion. This would go along with their purported desires to wipe out large sections of the population.

I think the biggest problem with a credit-based economy is the fact that the creditors, who also make the rules, can at any time demand full payment of all debts. This would start at the top, with the biggest banks demanding from the banks that owe them, these banks demanding payment from lesser banks(so they can try to pay off their loans), and so on down to mortgagand credit card holders. The end result of this is they take your house, your cars, and anything else of value you might have in lieu of payment. You own nothing, and they own everything. Then where are we? Out on the street with no resources available to even try to start over.

posted on Nov, 22 2006 @ 03:09 PM
link   
There is a way to bring any economic system to its knees rather quickly.. the majority just stops participating in it.

How likely is this when everyone depends on it and they can send goons into the streets to bust heads.. I don't know yet?

But that is how you do it, you bring it to collapse and the elites and the rich much of their wealth.

This is what happened in the stock market crash which led to the great depression but the conditions differed. Of course the collapse was not complete because the elites still survived as enough of the existing economy still functioned for that.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America

The statement above is propaganda from the cabal elite. Do not worry
as long as you don't belong to them!

NESARA ANTE PORTAS

1) (…) This is proceeding at the desired pace, finally. The certificates we speak of will allow the banks to begin authorizing recipients to start the process of obtaining their prosperity and farming funds. This will allow a notification, but will be carried out with the stipulation that no money be withdrawn until the government is brought down and the fiscal stranglehold broken.
2) The governments must all agree with the fiscal system that will begin as soon as the control is given over to the temporary officials who will begin coordinating the process for transition. This will involve removing the inflation that has been instigated by the Federal Reserve and bolstered by the actions of certain individuals in certain key banking institutions. These will be removed and the system purged of its self-gratifying elements.
3) The government officials will be removed in a legal way that satisfies all the conditions that Federal and International Laws proscribe. This will be done with as little resistance as possible. The reasons for their removal will be clearly evident, and the officials will have no recourse but to go or be dismissed. The replacement officials are all in place and awaiting their call to take up their service to their countries. This will happen in more places than the United States, although the hotbed of activity will be located here.

[edit on 23-11-2006 by Pontifex]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pontifex

Int'l bankers attempting to destroy America

The statement above is propaganda from the cabal elite. Do not worry
as long as you don't belong to them!

Are you insinuating that I am of the cabal elite?

NESARA ANTE PORTAS

1) (…) This is proceeding at the desired pace, finally. The certificates we speak of will allow the banks to begin authorizing recipients to start the process of obtaining their prosperity and farming funds. This will allow a notification, but will be carried out with the stipulation that no money be withdrawn until the government is brought down and the fiscal stranglehold broken.
2) The governments must all agree with the fiscal system that will begin as soon as the control is given over to the temporary officials who will begin coordinating the process for transition. This will involve removing the inflation that has been instigated by the Federal Reserve and bolstered by the actions of certain individuals in certain key banking institutions. These will be removed and the system purged of its self-gratifying elements.
3) The government officials will be removed in a legal way that satisfies all the conditions that Federal and International Laws proscribe. This will be done with as little resistance as possible. The reasons for their removal will be clearly evident, and the officials will have no recourse but to go or be dismissed. The replacement officials are all in place and awaiting their call to take up their service to their countries. This will happen in more places than the United States, although the hotbed of activity will be located here.

Your source on this please?

"Civil government, so far as it is instituted for the security of property, is in reality instituted for the defence of the rich against the poor, or of those who have some property against those who have none at all."

Adam Smith. (1776) - Wealth of Nations

The Destructive Cabal - The destruction of the American mind and American institutions is now so far advanced that the demonic cabal has been able to establish a police state without the people rising up against them.

The cabal has taken great pains to avoid publicity and recognition, to the point that most people are blind to its existence. It requires advanced powers of discernment to even see its presence, so hidden has been its subversive activity.

www.new-enlightenment.com...

Makes you wonder doesn't it.

... the system purged of its self-gratifying elements.

This will happen in more places than the United States, although the hotbed of activity will be located here.

... they are evil and wicked in the truest sense and therefore are best described as demonic.

In his 1913 book The New Freedom, President Woodrow Wilson stated:

"Since I entered politics, I have chiefly had men's views confided to me privately. Some of the biggest men in the United States, in the field of commerce and manufacture, are afraid of something. They know that there is a power somewhere so organized, so subtle, so watchful, so interlocked, so complete, so pervasive, that they had better not speak above their breath when they speak in condemnation of it."

What happened in 1913?

Do you really know?

[edit on 23-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   

What happened in 1913? Do you really know?

Nobody Really Knows Anything, Do They?
"You cannot know what is not, nor can you express it. What can be thought of and what can be - they are the same." (Moore, Brooke Noel, and Bruder, Kenneth. 1992. Philosophy, the Power of Ideas, Second Edition, p.23)

So, what happened in 1913? Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act in late 1913. Wilson named Warburg and other prominent experts to direct the new system. But what has caused this to happen?
In 1910 a secret meeting was held on Jekyll Island, Georgia. An organization called the "Money Trust" (composed of the richest and most powerful bankers in the world, along with a U.S. Senator) wrote the proposal to launch the Federal Reserve System to control the financial system so that the bankers will always control the issuance of currency in the United States.

For further information read this book: Griffin, Edward G. (1998) The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, 3rd edition. American Media. ISBN 0912986328 (hardcover), ISBN 0912986212 (paperback).

The book also explores that the Federal Reserve System, International Monetary Fund, and World Bank are part of a plot to build world government through clever psychology and deceptive banking institutions.

Greetz, Pontifex

P.S.:

Are you insinuating that I am of the cabal elite?

No, never! You would have people to do this writing for you !

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

So, what happened in 1913? Congress passed the Federal Reserve Act in late 1913. Wilson named Warburg and other prominent experts to direct the new system. But what has caused this to happen?

In 1910 a secret meeting was held on Jekyll Island, Georgia. An organization called the "Money Trust" (composed of the richest and most powerful bankers in the world, along with a U.S. Senator) wrote the proposal to launch the Federal Reserve System to control the financial system so that the bankers will always control the issuance of currency in the United States.

For further information read this book: Griffin, Edward G. (1998) The Creature from Jekyll Island: A Second Look at the Federal Reserve, 3rd edition. American Media. ISBN 0912986328 (hardcover), ISBN 0912986212 (paperback).

The book also explores that the Federal Reserve System, International Monetary Fund, and World Bank are part of a plot to build world government through clever psychology and deceptive banking institutions.

This is how I see things. It is gonna go down one way or another. However, it can be America's way or it will be the international bankers way.

Under our system everyone who wants to be free is free and we are free from fear, under thier system only a chosen few are free and they control us through fear.

So freedom really is, just a choice.

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 05:52 PM
link   
Hi "In nothing we trust",

I think your views are far too narrow. Get rid of this U.S. national centristic view and you will discover more interconnected and interdependant matters.

Greetz, Pontifex

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 06:33 PM
link   

I think your views are far too narrow. Get rid of this U.S. national centristic view and you will discover more interconnected and interdependant matters.

Sorry, I'm not ready to give up on America yet. Call me old fashioned I guess.

interconnected and interdependant matters

What kind of matters are you reffering to?

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Only if we let them!!!

The government should be afraid of the people, not the people being afraid of the government! The government works for us, we don't work for the government! There are way too frickin many people that have forgotten those simple little things!

How true. I for one will not be afraid of the government. I e-mail my leaders here in America tell them is B.S. As far as I'am concerned the secret Russian police home land security can "Kiss my ASS."

It's hard to vote these people out of power. When the elections are rigged and the voting machines can be hacked rather easily. President Bush has ordered the U.S. to print twice as much money. Which in turns means the worth of the dollar is going to fall. I do hope this Presidental election people will do a little research and learn what their president really believes in'

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Andy Warhol
It's hard to vote these people out of power.

It is completely impossible actually.

The system is so entrenched and corrupt it is now unchangable, even by well meaning people. True change can only be achieved one way.

The question is, 'Are Americans ready to exchange freedom for liberty?'

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
You live in a a plutocracy where the state's power is centralized in an affluent social class and where you face a high degree of economic inequality while the level of social mobility declines rapidly.
On a global scope the cabal elite hides their interests behind the national scenery using the affluent social classes as a tool (through the creation of dependencies). That is the whole scenery in very short terms.
From this point we must define „cabal elite“ and its involvement/entanglement in the affluent social classes. But that’s only half the way to enlightenment... Besides you could never tell the public about your discoveries unless you are suicidal.

Sorry for my bad english, it's not my mother tongue.

Greetz, Pontifex

posted on Nov, 23 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   

You live in a a plutocracy where the state's power is centralized in an affluent social class and where you face a high degree of economic inequality while the level of social mobility declines rapidly.

On a global scope the cabal elite hides their interests behind the national scenery using the affluent social classes as a tool (through the creation of dependencies). That is the whole scenery in very short terms.

From this point we must define „cabal elite“ and its involvement/entanglement in the affluent social classes. But that’s only half the way to enlightenment... Besides you could never tell the public about your discoveries unless you are suicidal.

Your name Pontifex, it means executioner for the church, yes?

pontifex

Latin: “bridge builder”

plural Pontifices, member of a council of priests in ancient Rome. The college, or collegium, of the pontifices was the most important Roman priesthood, being especially charged with the administration of the jus divinum (i.e., that part of the civil law that regulated the relations of the community with the deities recognized by the state)

But it seems far more probable that the word is formed from pons and facere (in the signification of the Greek ῥέζειν, to perform a sacrifice), and that consequently it signifies the priests who offered sacrifices upon the bridge.

penelope.uchicago.edu...*/Pontifex.html

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:30 AM
link   
My name does not matter at all.
Cucullus non facit monachum

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Oh wow. Thats a pretty lame accusation, I hope they are deal with justly.

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Cucullus non facit monachum

De juger des gens sur la mine

[edit on 24-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Well, I think it is drifting towards kind of OFFTOPIC, isn't it?

Your french translation is too superficial, it does not capture the ambiguity in these latin words. The english translation would roughly be:
The cowl does not make the monk
[Shakespeare, William (1623): Twelfth-Night; or, What You Will, Act I. Scene V.]

Back to the topic. When I talked about the affluent social class I meant to say "the really affluent and influencial class" (that should exclude all of the direct readers here). Another thing I forgot to mention was the conclusion of the relation between the cabal elite and the national scenery:
They hate the influence of international, transparent and democratically structured institutions and avoid their influence like the plague. They create fears concerning the influence of international organizations as they are more difficult to control and influence than domestic institutions.
It is quite funny for me that many of the topics here on this board are just created to feed these fears.

Greetz, Pontifex

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

When I talked about the affluent social class I meant to say "the really affluent and influencial class" (that should exclude all of the direct readers here). Another thing I forgot to mention was the conclusion of the relation between the cabal elite and the national scenery:

They hate the influence of international, transparent and democratically structured institutions and avoid their influence like the plague. They create fears concerning the influence of international organizations as they are more difficult to control and influence than domestic institutions.

To clarify the affluent and influencial class is multi-generational inheirited weath of immense proportions. Trust fund babies, royalty, dictators and such. These people goto the best schools and hang out in thier own private exclusive clubs.

They do indeed hate the people. They cannot identify with us and as such we are not even viewed as human beings to them. To be clear they hate our freedom and they are afraid of us, so they seek to control us, like rats in a cage. They have many fooled, but even the fooled will find themselves imprisioned when the time arrives. They have the power to make people disappear without a trace, they will destroy you and your family if you stand up to them.

And then you must consider the people who lend these people the money to run thier governments, and then you understand just how powerful the bankers really are.

This is indeed the most dangerous thread on the board, as most realize that it is the truth and they are afraid of it.

[edit on 24-11-2006 by In nothing we trust]

posted on Nov, 24 2006 @ 06:55 PM
link   
I too have found in the last 6 months more then I ever learned in school. If you wanted to find out alot go the the site "Sherman Skolnicks Report". This guy is one of the best, he had just died this last May, but some other web sites like cloak and dagger and alex jones info wars, seems to all be working for us little guys on truth be told..

posted on Nov, 26 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by In nothing we trust
And then you must consider the people who lend these people the money to run thier governments, and then you understand just how powerful the bankers really are.

This is indeed the most dangerous thread on the board, as most realize that it is the truth and they are afraid of it.

Saying it and believing it is one thing. Proving it is quite another. I, like you, believe that a very few privilaged people have all of the money, and control all of the world using said money. The only problem is that there are no solid links between people and places and accounts to back any of the theories up. That's not unintentional, you can bet on it.

The only way I could think of to learn who's REALLY in control of the world is to track the Old Money back as far as I can. I'm sure that it would lead through some very interesting people, and very likely some that would blow my socks off.

However, I don't believe that this thread is in any kind of danger, simply because it's just a forum where people come to debate the ideas running through their heads. True, it contains questions that some might consider leading, but I see much more leading material on TV everyday than I do here. The media propoganda machine is so huge that it has become a part of FDR's "Military-Industrial Complex", imho.

Anyway, to find out who's really behind all of the manipulating of people, we'd need to know who controls all of the money. That's no easy task. When someone makes a clear case, they'll have a bestselling book on their hands though, I know that much.

TheBorg

posted on Nov, 28 2006 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Saying it and believing it is one thing. Proving it is quite another. I, like you, believe that a very few privilaged people have all of the money, and control all of the world using said money. The only problem is that there are no solid links between people and places and accounts to back any of the theories up. That's not unintentional, you can bet on it.

So what’s the point?

Only certain people from intelligence services and international finance organizations will be able to solve some of the riddles dealing with giant financial transactions.

For the interested amateur I would recommend the

PROJECT FOR THE EXPOSURE OF HIDDEN INSTITUTIONS

Excerpt:

The basic premise of this article is that an old boys network of low-profile, privately-funded, and intelligence-ridden institutes exercise a huge amount of influence over local governments, the media, universities (science), and the policies of the multinational corporations (who fund these networks). The names of about 150 of these institutes have been listed in appendix A and about 1400 names plus biographies, ranging from the most complete available to very basic, are available in the different membership lists. A smaller list of globalist institutes are chronologically ordered in Appendix B, together with the persons who founded them and some of the connections they had. Appendix C contains the genealogies of the Rothschild, Warburg, Rockefeller, and Morgan families, which might come in handy at times. A partial Cecil bloodline is also listed there, although, as you'll see, that one has been compiled for a different reason.

Greetz, Pontifex

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join