It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could it be??? Not Jesse Jackson!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Jesse Jackson was arrested by Decatur, Illinois cops in December 1999 and charged with criminal trespass and contributing to the delinquency of a minor in connection with a demonstration at a local high school. The civil rights activist was protesting the expulsion of six students who were kicked out of school for fighting.

Taken from The Smoking Gun.

www.thesmokinggun.com...

I found this to be a good start for a thread.

Contributing to the delinquency of a minor... surely Jesse knew better.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:51 AM
link   
LMAO, lock his dumbass up, please.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Oh, so I suppose protesting the expulsion of kids is bad but, pedophillia is ok amongst repugnants. Sheesh.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Ahh, once again, a non-factual post from herr-colonel.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Colonel
Oh, so I suppose protesting the expulsion of kids is bad but, pedophillia is ok amongst repugnants. Sheesh.

What in the world does pedophilla have to do with this post??

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Take a look.....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Take a look.....

www.belowtopsecret.com...

I hope they take that sick SOB, and put him in a federal pound him in the ass prison for life... I HATE
... no dispise... no a word worst than that(which I can't think of at the moment) anyone who would hurt a child or engage in any kind of inappropraite behavior with a child.

But that doesn't have anything to do with this post though.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 11:38 AM
link   
is Jesse a repugnant

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 12:37 PM
link   
But come on now.......it was a common sense issue he was standing up for, for bejeebus sake!!

Zero Tolerance is Zero common sense. My Point? Kids are going to fight, no reason for that sort of over the top action.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Zero Tolerance is Zero common sense

I like that....

I'm no big fan of Jesse...but I can see why he's standing up for these kids....

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Jesse Jackson, LOL. he's a joke - his gig is almost up!

Kudos to NASCAR for finally telling Jackson to take a hike!

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:48 PM
link   
See it's comments like those of Goregrinder and Bob88 on the right side of issues that make black people shy away from your politics. Jesse Jackson, while a flawed human like most, is not a bad person. He was the first black man to run for the highest political office of this country. He marched right along side of Dr. King fighting hard for this country to end its racist policy of hate toward black people that was basically stood up by white politicans just to win votes--it's sickening to see this still going on.

But, he's no hero. He just dedicated his whole life to fighting injustices and feeding the poor. That's no big deal. History will be on his side and attacking this man and other black peoples in the political arena as some of you often do only shows the quality of your character.

In other words...all you're about is hatred and it gets tired.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
And then people wonder why no blacks wanna join the Repugnant Party?

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 05:39 PM
link   
Jesse should then stick to feeding the poor, instead of lining his own pockets through extortion. And, I�m sure the women around him could do without the womanizing.

Furthermore, just because a few of us criticize a notorious shakedown artist and WOMANIZER, a few here turn this into a race/hate issue because that particular person we�re criticizing is black? Is that what is happening here????? PATHETIC.

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:01 PM
link   
It's only a issue when you consistently resort to personal attacks and never address the man's record. I challenge some of you to search your post and what you have said when it comes to black leaders. It's not about the man's politics, your complaints are petty name calling. Womanizer??? What do you about the man other than what the media tells you? And who are you to throw stones? Attack his political positions and then maybe your point would be valid, and I'd probably agree with you. Search my post to see where I stand on his politics.

And, I didn't call anyone specifically a racist because I don't know you personally all I have to go off of is the things I've read from you. And when you consistently make light of and ridicule black leaders you paint a picture of yourself.

[Edited on 13-11-2003 by Saphronia]

posted on Nov, 13 2003 @ 06:40 PM
link   
His womanizing and adulterous 'record' is what doesn't sit well with me, as well as his well documented extortion tactics. I'll be the first to commend him on securing the release of several hostages in the past.

BUT - you brought race into this discussion, not me - I'll not continue here.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:10 AM
link   

And then people wonder why no blacks wanna join the Repugnant Party?

Once again, and overly generalized comment by Da Conlonel.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:19 AM
link   
That's right. Blow it off and deny the truth of my statement. Why don't you ONCE prove me wrong.

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Oh, but colonel, you've already proven yourself wrong with your ignorance. You just have to realize now...

posted on Nov, 14 2003 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by joehayner
Oh, but colonel, you've already proven yourself wrong with your ignorance. You just have to realize now...

Address the statement: Why arethere so few minorities in the repugnant party?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join