It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS THE Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   
And I'm willing to discuss it! There are thousands of members and many lurkers who come to ATS for TRUTH. It is TIME to AWAKEN to the TRUTH.

The SIXTH seal of REVELATION is being opened by our Lord and Savior and now it is TIME for YOU to AWAKEN and sleep now more.

So let's discuss the Conspiracy! As there is NOT much time for discussion

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:07 PM
link   
And you are about the WITNESS a spectacular event! Do NOT partake of IDOL foods of the unHoly one.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Well come on with it. You may have noticed a thread by Son of Man talking about the 6th seal, as well.

What do you have to start the discussion?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
spaceships, time machines, ancient treasures, magic??? Or do you want eternal life with Our Eternal Creator?? You have a choice! The MARK of the beast or YHWH!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
HarpStrings, What are you saying? That spaceships, aliens, magic are smokescreens between us and God?

Would you be more specific in what you are hinting at?

The gnostic teachings say YHWH is not the same as the true Jehovah, or something like that. Who is YHWH in your opinion?

What do you think to be the Mark?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by interestedalways
HarpStrings, What are you saying? That spaceships, aliens, magic are smokescreens between us and God?

Would you be more specific in what you are hinting at?

The gnostic teachings say YHWH is not the same as the true Jehovah, or something like that. Who is YHWH in your opinion?

What do you think to be the Mark?

They have all been fed to man on a platter and we've all eaten at one point. Now it is time to purge and repent and press forward. Let your body and your heart be as one unto God- of Abraham Issac and Jacob-Your Creator. WAKE UP. Do NOT partake of the poison fruit of the unHoly one. You have time, now. But time is short.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Hey harp,

I think you should take a deep breath, relax and then write down from start to finish what you would like to tell us. You obviously have a lot of information to get out, so perhaps writing everything down in like msword or something and then just posting it in the thread might help get your theory accross.

If you can post links with references that'd be very helpful too.

Oh and yes I would very much like a magical time traveling spaceship filled with ancient treasure please.

Springer has my address.

Spiderj

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   
huh?

Are you saying that the 6th seal has been opened and that it is somehow a conspiracy? Man .. I can't figure out what you are trying to say.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:35 PM
link   
Revelations 6:7 And when he had opened the fourth seal, I heard the voice of the fourth beast say, Come and see. 8 And I looked, and behold a pale horse: and his name that sat on him was Death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given unto them over the fourth part of the earth, to kill with sword, and with hunger, and with death, and with the beasts of the earth.

Let's put all this silliness and ignorance to sleep.

If the fourth seal has been opened recently, we should have seen a few billion people being killed.

I missed that event, care to explain when that happened?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:10 PM
link   
2004 A great WAVE of destruction

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38
2004 A great WAVE of destruction

I missed the fourth part of the earth being killed.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
I think people's imagination get out of hand when they start thinking about "end time" prophecy.. Oh,it's going to be bad...However, the question is, by whose standards. What the prophets of old would consider terrible is just a drop in the bucket to the minds of man today. I'd say that the Tsunami of 2004 would of been horrendous in the eyes of the ancient prophets. To us, yeah, it was bad and sad, but not nearly as horrifying as it would have seemed to people even fifty years ago,much less to people thousands of years ago.

I think the "end times" prophecies should be put in context of those time,not to what we imagine nowadays.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
I missed the fourth part of the earth being killed.

No kidding! Where do you live? Indonesia?

Nope! Simple, isn't it?

Did you cry for those who died and lost their loved ones? Or did you declare it some sort of just punishment on people of another creed?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   
Bring the truth forward and lets see it. I can handle it and I know it ain't pretty so let's go here. I'm tired of people just fishing for attention and with nothing to serve up.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Dear one - it is in your very own signature!

Not the last but the first 2.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
Bring the truth forward and lets see it. I can handle it and I know it ain't pretty so let's go here. I'm tired of people just fishing for attention and with nothing to serve up.

I cannot believe so many are relying on another man to bring forth the fullness of TRUTH. When the very reason we are all in this is because we've relied on man I will state this one more time and once and for all-OPEN your Bibles (not the false ones) and READ with ears to hear and eyes to see *spiritually*

All of us have at one point in our lives have partaken of food offered up to idols, some are still doing this, some are coming to the Truth and some have
ceased

Here are questions to ask yourself:
Do I fear G_d?
Do I REALLY?
Then why do I break His Commandments?
What are His Commandments?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

I cannot believe so many are relying on another man to bring forth the fullness of TRUTH. When the very reason we are all in this is because we've relied on man I will state this one more time and once and for all-OPEN your Bibles (not the false ones) and READ with ears to hear and eyes to see *spiritually*

How many people do you know that can truly do this? Ninety-eight percent of the population would rather just go to a "church," listen to what their pastor has to say, and take it for the "gospel." Few read and decide for themselves. Harp,I hate to say it, but I think you are asking for the near impossible.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

How many people do you know that can truly do this? Ninety-eight percent of the population would rather just go to a "church," listen to what their pastor has to say, and take it for the "gospel." Few read and decide for themselves. Harp,I hate to say it, but I think you are asking for the near impossible.

The opening of the seals by the Lamb, Yeshua Messiah are a calling. Don't lose or give up hope for mankind, that's not your portion nor mine. Each seal opened draws mankind closer to Him. It is your duty and mine and others who are awakening to the revelation, to alert and inform *with guidance of The Holy Spirit of YHWH through Messiah*

Everything planned is possible because it is fact. Don't try to reason with The Almighty, otherwise you fall prey to reliance on man (yourself/others) or signs and wonders. There are those waiting to hear a Trumpet, or see an angel, this is dangerous for many reasons! There are those who are waiting to be whisked away by G_d. This is even more dangerous. Know your Bible, familiarize yourselves with The Word, this obedient act is a *sign* to Him of Faith (trust) Heed His Word, this is a *sign* to Him of Fear. Learn to understand prophesy by understanding what was and is to come, and then you will know where we are in prophesy. This is vital at this time. There is a Spiritual Elect-ion, don't miss this and wait for visualizations of The Times. Remain, alert, awake, and guarded. And awaken your brothers and sisters.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   

1. Do I fear G_d?
2. Do I REALLY?
3. Then why do I break His Commandments?
4. What are His Commandments?

1 & 2. No, fear is the opposite of love.
3. I gotta work weekends.
4. Beyond the Old Testament's Top 10, there was a whole bunch of others, mostly about animal & human sacrifices, looting & pillaging cities, killing infidels, raped women were to be put to death, keeping slaves was ok, all of the land of some people was to be given to some other people, there was some odd stuff about 'cities of refuge', etc etc i forget the rest it was all a bit dark for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shar_Chi

1. Do I fear G_d?
2. Do I REALLY?
3. Then why do I break His Commandments?
4. What are His Commandments?

I'm not your god, G_d or Messiah. I am powerless to save you. And the world has carried this burden for a long long time.

1 & 2. No, fear is the opposite of love.
3. I gotta work weekends.
4. Beyond the Old Testament's Top 10, there was a whole bunch of others, mostly about animal & human sacrifices, looting & pillaging cities, killing infidels, raped women were to be put to death, keeping slaves was ok, all of the land of some people was to be given to some other people, there was some odd stuff about 'cities of refuge', etc etc i forget the rest it was all a bit dark for me.

I'm not your god, G_d or Messiah. I am powerless to save you. And the world has carried this burden for a long long time. Fear is love. To love G_d is to Fear your Almighty Creator. You have been taught by 'man' in direct opposition of what G_d teaches over and over, this man teaching is a state of hopelessness and oppression.

Look at and read your own answers. Is that going to be your answers when you face your Creator and Savior? Think now. As there won't be a whole lot of time for deciding and pondering on 'life' once that 6th seal prophesy begins to manifest. And we are near the end of the *frozen time* GRACE PERIOD of the Spiritual Election

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join