It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This IS THE Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
spaceships, time machines, ancient treasures, magic??? Or do you want eternal life with Our Eternal Creator?? You have a choice! The MARK of the beast or YHWH!

a time machine would be pretty cool and with it you could get ancient treasures.

I'm going to take time machine for $100 alex

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm being really lazy sorry, please can someone explain the third seal/2003 to me. The one about famine. As far as I know famine has always existed in one form or another. Any particular famine happened in 2003 that this is all about....or is the famine oil???

that still don't make sense.

any help please...

also the sixth seal(which is this year right?) is supposed to contain:

A great earthquake. - no spectacularly big earthquake this year

The sun turned black. - umm solar eclipse? happens all the time just depends where you are.

The moon turned blood-red. - I haven't seenthis happen recently

The stars (meteorites) fell. - I did see a big shooting star about a month or so ago. It was massive. glowed up as it penetrated our atmosphere it did. doubt that was what this is talking about.

The sky was rolled back as a scroll. - what's this about? being under a nuke when it lands and looking up at the sky might be a bit like this but still there aint been no nuke attacks this year as far as I know.

Earth's population was terrified. - when is this not the case?

again any help?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by surrender_dorothy]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:02 PM
link   
Ist seal 2001. The seals were opened as soon as Yeshua Messiah was raised from Hades as King Lord and and Savior.

Please go into His Word. Now is NOT the time to be lazy. Man has had plenty of GRACE period.

Originally posted by surrender_dorothy
I'm being really lazy sorry, please can someone explain the third seal/2003 to me. The one about famine. As far as I know famine has always existed in one form or another. Any particular famine happened in 2003 that this is all about....or is the famine oil???

that still don't make sense.

any help please...

[edit on 6-11-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Believers do not need to know if we are in a Tribulation period that has started without us knowing because they are saved anyway.

The only people to convince are the sceptics, but if you are wrong you probably are anyway you are basically added more sceptic ideas and deceptions, you can still be saved in the last minute the only time you get caught out if you accept the Mark of the beast and this is miles away yet. No great Earthquake or thunder has happened yet, Persia and Babylon is still standing and no Jewish 3rd temple has risen and no Anti-Christ has been shot yet let alone the Image that comes alive or the Locusts and the new Roman empire or any sort. Like WW2 its all precurser stuff it may look that way but everything still needs to be fullfilled and it has not.
< oh and them two the two witnesses.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join