It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by firebat
I don't recall ever using the word 'insane' so unless you were addressing someone else, you are mistaken.

you did not use the word insane, but you did use words assigned to the term "insane".

I used the word 'schizophrenia' and backed it up with an official definition that SonOfMan fits to a T.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by firebat
I really could not care less if you were in the military, your words carry no more weight now than they did before I learned you served. Totally irrelevant.

AHH, i see. from your point of veiw service to others is "totally irrelevant".

thanks for clearing your perspective up, and making your opinion on others as crystal clear.

When it comes to the issues being discussed on this thread, your military service means absolutely jack. You are so desperate.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:06 PM
link   
how about...
emotions...
e-motions..
electronic-motions...

Every e-motion is a wave in a certain direction... + or - but it is still PROGRESS, it is still motion..
every thought is an e-motion, ...
and every though is also a + or - ... but they can act in such a way as to off-set the opposite side... or bring balance.
the word emotion implies something entangible having tangible effects.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
I can play this game...

JESUS.

JE - SUS
(I) - (Genus-Type of a PIG)

Therefore,

Jesus = I am a Pig.

It works using your logic. Therefore it must be true.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:23 PM
link   
the english language is so backwards. looking for clues in it will only yeild a false return.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero
the english language is so backwards. looking for clues in it will only yeild a false return.

Precisely. Certain english words are derivations of other words that are thousands of years old. Other english words mean absolutely nothing except what they're designated to mean.

And you certainly can't add and take away letters to make words fit your agenda...

I can't believe they actually tried to change nude into eden by saying it's really edun. Nowhere is that the case-- not in one single text.

These people are playing a game of make-believe and that is the reason that no one is seriously interested in the subject-matter.

[edit on 8-11-2006 by firebat]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by avatari777
the skull and bones society of which bush junior is a member has one objective and that is written in the secrets of the KT, that is a symbol of mortality. these people are of the belief that as they serve god only god can judge them. this code is for the avatars(the knowers)while the non knowers(atheists etc)sit around babbling in babelon.

I dont know about everybody else..but i dont find anything you say important AT ALL!!!!

IF YOU ONLY FOCUS ON EVIL MINDED PEOPLE..then in return you will become just like them.

babbling in babelon =

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Originally posted by avatari777
the skull and bones society of which bush junior is a member has one objective and that is written in the secrets of the KT, that is a symbol of mortality. these people are of the belief that as they serve god only god can judge them. this code is for the avatars(the knowers)while the non knowers(atheists etc)sit around babbling in babelon.

I dont know about everybody else..but i dont find anything you say important AT ALL!!!!
I see some truth in what he said. People like you feel you can only be judged by God, therefore you can push over, offend anyone else who's standing in your way or living in accordance to values that are different than yours.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Come on guys, this thread is getting so derailed! The subject can take a course of its own and no single person has the only answer. We can all learn from each other. Look at interestedaways, here is a person whos mind is always dynamic, never stagnate and always flexible. A person that never lost the wonderment of a child, but has the intellect and emotions of a well rounded adult.

Cant some of you who claim to be spiritual follow this persons example? I sure try too.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan

The third eye is the one we use for intuition, clairvoyance we all have it, some filter it out. Others think it is there inner voice warning them. It is in the middle of the forehead above the eyes.

If you do not understand the third eye chakra, then I must assume you have not studied very many other religions, just the ones that have come out of the middle east? Dharmic religions are one of the two major schools of religion in the world, the other being Abrahamic religions.

Son, are you a holy roller?

You must understand that God does not judge us, that is for Karma to work out. My belief is not in a singular lifetime that is judged by the same God that gave us free will and curiosity. We live our lives to live and breathe every human experience, for we are all a part of God. You are not judged, you live life by whatever path is right for your lifetime. Even in light there is shadow, as above so below.

There is not any sin. Only experience to be had and cherished until we have used up what it is to be human and understand it as a rich man, poor man, king and peasant, evil, and good we live it all. We eventually climb the ladder of enlightenment until we finally shed the ego completely, and at that point we move onto another plain of existance.

The Magick I believe in Sonofman, is the same Magick that comes from the source God, all other answers were put here to control the masses. Look to God/Goddess and ask Him/Her, do you judge me?

Love is the law, love is the bond an' it harm none do what thy wilt.

This is the only rule we need to live by. Harm none means just that and that includes yourself.

Love and Light my friend

Thanks for clearing that up for me.

i had a feeling the 3rd eye chakra was in the middle of the forehead before you even told me.

btw..when jesus returns..he's supposed to put a seal in the foreheads of the believers....this could be the 3rd eye we're tralking about...dont you think?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydungwow as soon as i read this the thought of christ as a young boy in the temple schooling all of the priests with his knowledge. im almost positive that what you just said mushroom, was said to christ once or twice.

Probably not. He impressed them with his knowledge and understanding of their material, which means that he could discourse and discuss as a rabbi would. He didn't show up and offer them vague platitudes but could argue and discuss based on references and common morality tales.

He wasn't a "three sentence wonder" philosopher.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   
Nevermind

[edit on 8-11-2006 by LoneGunMan]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

what was he most famous for?
Star wars program.
laser beams bouncing off stalites, war and stars in one.

what is a death ray laser beam gun?

a RAY GUN???????

Reagan = Ray gun.

Once ahgin, Esoteric Teacher comes to the rescue.

The biblical "War in Heaven" will be a space battle.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by reaganero

do you have any kind of a system or do you just pick and choose what you want to make your own statement seem valid? garden of eden not edun.

I was spelling it how it is pronounced. "like the mind of a child".

Actually, it's only pronounced "edun" by you so that you can make your "mirror" work. The correct pronunciation is "ed'n" -- and in fact, that's the way most folks pronounce it.
www.answers.com...

I've seen kids make up pronunciations when they didn't know the word. Didn't make their version right, though.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   

btw..when jesus returns..he's supposed to put a seal in the foreheads of the believers....this could be the 3rd eye we're tralking about...dont you think?

This could be. I always thought it was already done, maybe the messiah will show us how to use it? So many questions...eh brother?

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

This could be. I always thought it was already done, maybe the messiah will show us how to use it? So many questions...eh brother?

In some of us..the 3rd eye is already open...so when jesus comes he will know right away who's thinking on his level.

then snatch them away to heaven.

there are many questions..and even many more answers.

yes brother!

[edit on 8-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

In some of us..the 3rd eye is already open...so when jesus comes he will know right away who's thinking on his level.

then snatch them away to heaven.

I like that idea, maybe that is why so many are becoming aware of their higher power. Seems my 3rd eye has been wide open for a while now. Maybe this happens every time the messiah comes, and leaves those that are not aware.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

He wasn't a "three sentence wonder" philosopher.

Why does it matter how many words he used?...its the message of what he said that you should focus on.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   

I like that idea, maybe that is why so many are becoming aware of their higher power.

Exactly!!!

Seems my 3rd eye has been wide open for a while now.

Since 2001(1st seal) my 3rd eye has be open..and im sure many others came open right around the same time.

btw..jesus is the only person worthy enough in heaven or earth to open the seals..nobody else could do it.

Maybe this happens every time the messiah comes, and leaves those that are not aware.

What you said is right.

posted on Nov, 8 2006 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Okay, just so we're clear...

When will you admit you're wrong IF you aren't swooped by Hale-Bopp, er, Jesus? When is the FIRST day that, if you're still here, you'll admit that you were wrong in predicting Christ's return?

I think that's a fair question. It's the least you could do to bring some sort of minimal credibility to this thread, something that the rest of us here on ATS can look at, since we most of us won't be going with you.

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join