It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
This is all BS. No seals have been opened. The first seal is the white horse, Antichrist coming to power. That would be someone coming to power that the world embraces. He's alive now but has not been revealed.

None of the seals have occured. When nuclear war happens you will see war, death plagues etc. THE SEALS.

im going to disagree completely with you..maybe you should wait until i fully disclose what i have to tell....then you can try and make thats statemnt again

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:05 AM
link   

First, put down the pipe.

check your self before you wreck yourself ,fool!

Second, before the second seal is broken and the red horse released there has to be peace on earth and the nation of Israel at peace without walls. Has the nation of Israel been at peace without walls? NO........THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED

certainly you are wrong!..when jesus opens the 2nd seal (2002) there is no mention of israel without walls..it(the 2nd seal) all has to do with OBL and global terrorism.

The earth is brought to peace by the Antichrist when the white horse is released. Has this happened?............NO......................THIS HAS NOT HAPPENED

None of the seals have been opened...........Fact.

I suggest you go back and do just a tiny bit of research.

speak for yourself homeboy..you've got it all twisted..let TheSonOfMan guide you.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Esoteric Teacher..im glad you brought your eternal wisdom to my thread..you will be a great help to me in future post..keep up your good work

let all the believers say ,it is real..

whichever ones of you believe that its is real..have now joined themselves to the tirbe of is real..

not israel,the place where the kids are throwing rocks and innocent poeple are dying

the true tribe of IS REAL!

The HolYOne of is real is the Lord Ahnu,Anu,Jah,Yahweh,Uranus,The Most High God..who rules over mount zion..which was the earthly mount olympus were the Olympians/AhnunAhki lived on earth.

Now they reside in the mothership nibiru(nahburu) the pregnant women in revelation chapter 12 is the mothership nahburu.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

few seals actually remain!

There is only one seal left to be opened which is the 7th (2007)

we have less then 2 months before ,jesus christ returns aboard the mothership nibiru(hebrew..or he knew)

jesus knew the TRUTH..we are light beings!

nibiru's government name is planet X

X is a cross

jesus died on the X

the sign of the SonOFMan is a X(cross)

wait until you see the cross in the sky..then you know christ is here!

X-mas or christ-mass

the rapture will be the CHRIST-MASS

a great multitude(the tribe of is real) which no man can number will be taken to the mothership..this wil happen once america (neo babylon) is attacked again..which will happen SOON..because if it doesnt..prophecy can not be fufilled.

they will use the star wars program to attack the mothership( signs in the sun & moon)

sun,moon from korea!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   
It seems to me (and this is nothing personal, just making conversation) that you are taking a bunch of different conspiracy theories and just mashing them all together into one 'prophecy.' I also notice that you're playing on the English language a lot to manipulate words to fit into your belief. For example, your Israel-Is Real...that doesn't work in any other language. I suppose what I'm getting at is, can you please show us all of your research that led up to these conclusions?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
It seems to me (and this is nothing personal, just making conversation) that you are taking a bunch of different conspiracy theories and just mashing them all together into one 'prophecy.'

This is not conspiracy..this is the TRUTH...the testimony of christ is the spirit of prophecy..everytime jesus opens a seal he is disclosing major events that will happen in those years 2001-2007 leading up to the return of the ahnunahki..(jesus and the holy angels)

I also notice that you're playing on the English language a lot to manipulate words to fit into your belief. For example, your Israel-Is Real...that doesn't work in any other language. I suppose what I'm getting at is, can you please show us all of your research that led up to these conclusions?

you call it manipulation..and i call it the Truth!

and the truth IS REAL!

PLEASE,wait patiently..i dont wanna skip over anybody request..everyone will get there questions answered.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

certainly you are wrong!..when jesus opens the 2nd seal (2002) there is no mention of israel without walls..it(the 2nd seal) all has to do with OBL and global terrorism.

The world is not looking to George Bush Jr. as the Messiah. The world hates Bush. The Antichrist will be loved.

If you read Ezekiel 38 and 39 you would see the red horse released and Israel at peace living without walls. Israel has just built a wall and has not been at peace since it was revived as a nation.

If you read Daniel 11 vs 40 you will find that the Antichrist comes to power with peace.

If you read Daniel 40 vs. 40 you will find out that describes the red horse of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

Your theory holds no water whatsoever. Is Bush embraced by the world? NO.
Have the kings of the North and South come against Israel? NO

I would start thinking of another Name (TheSonofMan), when Christmas comes and goes without incident you will need it.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Rev 6:5 ¶ And when he had opened the third seal(2003), I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

In 2003(3rd seal) the u.s went to war with IraQ.

the black horse is the judicial system of the government..i guess you could say the congress or u.n whichever ones allowed george bush to make war with IraQ.

notice the balances or scales!

everyone now is weighen out (balancing) the +'s and -'s of this war..some say it was ok..others think it was not..this is the pair of balancces in his hand.

isnt there a saying..justice is blind?

Rev 6:6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine

the four beast are e.t's from the planet nahburu who are highly esteemed among them..these four beast/creatures(cherubim) surrond lord ahnu's throne along with the 24 elders of nahburu..which is why we have 24 hours of a day...and the big hand(right hand) on the clock is lord ahnu's mighty hand...which he used to bring is real out of egypt.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:36 AM
link   
Not much of a discussion if all you say is Truth from the start.

So far i can only see what you see as truth but i dont see anything explaining this so called truth.
Not saying what you are telling is not true but i cant see it with only a few lines of information.

Please explain again where the Anunaki fit in this.

Could you explain some about these so called seals.

Because so far this topic seems only readable to people whio are in the know

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:43 AM
link   

The world is not looking to George Bush Jr. as the Messiah. The world hates Bush. The Antichrist will be loved.

If you read Ezekiel 38 and 39 you would see the red horse released and Israel at peace living without walls. Israel has just built a wall and has not been at peace since it was revived as a nation.

If you read Daniel 11 vs 40 you will find that the Antichrist comes to power with peace.

If you read Daniel 40 vs. 40 you will find out that describes the red horse of Ezekiel 38 and 39.

I would start thinking of another Name (TheSonofMan), when Christmas comes and goes without incident you will need it.

Go start your own thread! thats all i have to say..because i promise you ..nobody will agree with you..based on the simple fact your wrong.

leave me alone.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Rev 6:5 ¶ And when he had opened the third seal(2003), I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand.

In 2003(3rd seal) the u.s went to war with IraQ.

The U.S. attacking Iraq is not the black horse. The U.S. attacking Iraq is found in Jeremiah 50 and 51, the judgement of Babylon.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Go start your own thread! thats all i have to say..because i promise you ..nobody will agree with you..based on the simple fact your wrong.

leave me alone.

What's the matter is your Biblical ignorance being tested. Am I not allowed to Deny your Ignorance?

Come Christmas time you will need a new name. Start working on it now.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Not much of a discussion if all you say is Truth from the start.

The truth has,is,and will always be the truth.

So far i can only see what you see as truth but i dont see anything explaining this so called truth.
Not saying what you are telling is not true but i cant see it with only a few lines of information.

go back and read everything i already posted..and wait for me to post more..you should understand it.if god has given you a spirit of wisdom.

Please explain again where the Anunaki fit in this.

You can make your own judgement on that..but all ill say is they are not evil...they are Holy..and are the fastest beings in the universe(light speed)

Could you explain some about these so called seals

i already have,but im not done yet

Because so far this topic seems only readable to people whio are in the know

Get in the know

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by greatpiino
For example, your Israel-Is Real...that doesn't work in any other language. I suppose what I'm getting at is, can you please show us all of your research that led up to these conclusions?

wake up, please.

take the rules of the bible, and apply them to the bible.

think your in hell? think you are not in heaven? everything is opposite in hell?

garden of what?

edun [mirror] nude

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

The U.S. attacking Iraq is not the black horse. The U.S. attacking Iraq is found in Jeremiah 50 and 51, the judgement of Babylon.

not babylon..but neo babylon(america)...thats who's being mentioned...not IraQ

but you were close matrix.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:08 AM
link   
IraQ babylon is the mother of neo babylon (america)

the new tower of babel might have been the WTC or the hUbble(babel) telescope.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Im sorry but i like to see the information first before i believe.

i mean it realy sounds that you believe your truth but i dont see what this is about with the information you give.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

What's the matter is your Biblical ignorance being tested. Am I not allowed to Deny your Ignorance?

Come Christmas time you will need a new name. Start working on it now.

[edit on 5-11-2006 by Sun Matrix]

for sure i am being tested..but have not failed.

you are the only one who can be considered ignorant..but i dont wanna start name calling.

you right when CHRIST-MASS comes i will have a new name..written on a white stone..that jesus himself will give to me once i arrive in zion...maybe ill see you there..ill be the black kid with the skinny body and elongated head..in the WHITE ROBE!

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by jaamaan
Im sorry but i like to see the information first before i believe.

i mean it realy sounds that you believe your truth but i dont see what this is about with the information you give.

what is this all about? is that what you want to know?Ok well ill tell you.

JESUS CHRIST IS COMING BACK SOON

matter of fact..he is already back..at the right hand of the the father(sky father lord ahnu)

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by EsotericTeacher
wake up, please.

take the rules of the bible, and apply them to the bible.

think your in hell? think you are not in heaven? everything is opposite in hell?

garden of what?

edun [mirror] nude

For starters, please don't tell me to 'wake up.' I take that personally, you don't know me. Second, I never said I think I'm in heaven or hell. I don't know where you got that from. Third, my question was not answered. I asked for the research that lead to conclusions to be provided and it was not. All your enigmatic and cryptic talk may sound cool to you, but I'm not impressed and won't be until I see what I asked for. Thanks.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join