It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by photobug
Thsi thread brings up many questions and thoughts. Perhaps that is purpose of some of the posters, to puposefully disinform and to throw doubt into ones belief system.

Son of man, teacher and others that seem to believe that God is an alien circling above us in a mother ship, what is the point of all the secrecy and hidden codes? if this is indeed true and you are the enlightened ones, is it then not your job to enlighten and teach others the truth? My question to you is also how you define good and evil? IF god is but an alien species aboard a mother ship, what is the origin of the alien species and how did they come about into existence? How do you explain the satan worshipping NWO? For what purpose would an alien species have in creating the bible and/or the Torah? Why not simply reveal themselves for what they are.

Your alien God theory is a bit hard to digest but I am open to enlightnement.

www.bibleufo.com...

lots of enlightenment found here imo

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
son of man, are you in the room of papers on the walls? where do you live? this is alot of reading here i wonder how many people actually read thru all the sayings here from beginning to the end. do you son of man, read all here?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

What's the matter is your Biblical ignorance being tested. Am I not allowed to Deny your Ignorance?

Come Christmas time you will need a new name. Start working on it now.

yes, you are allowed to deny someone's ignorance. however, without identifying the root cause of your own ignorance, nor being capable of recognizing or acknowledging your own truth, how effective are you at proving someone else's ignorance?

makes it difficult to counter any truth, when all you have is your opinion.

what is an opinion? QueenAnnie38 has an outstanding answer for this, and i love her definition of an opinion.

i have another definition of an opinion that does coincide with her definition, of which i see no flaw.

what is an opinion?

we all learn through the process of the "law of association". which means you have to accept certain truths as true, and from there you can only add new information which is true, if it is compatible with what you are capable of percieving as truth.

an example? you did not start your first day of kindergarden learning addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, algebra, etc... First you learned how to count. and, would you have learned the truth about what "5" is, or be capable of accepting as truth without first accepting "1, 2, 3, & 4" as factual truths?

so, what were the first accepted as truth facts that most men began from?

the instinct of "self preservation" which means:

Self = Me
Pre = Before
Serve = to help, serve, aide, teach, share, love unconditionally, etc ..

so for most men, they started with two cells (one from dad, one from mother) that said:

I am selfish, and i am me before i serve, help, aide, teach, share, or love unconditionally anyone or anything, because there is no end to the genetic command.

now add FEAR

and from there we were set outward from our true nature which was blocked by 2 self before i serve plus FEAR.

so, that is a large portion of what an opinion means to me, and many would be hard pressed to discount this, however i am sure not everyone is the same, but the barriers and fences that divide us are similiar.

i have a thread that provides many answers to many questions, but i did not write it alone, of that i am sure. i am far too stuped to know as much as i do, and only know what i know because i chose to listen to the wisdoms of peoples souls. even if they tell a deception, there is truth within the deception. even if they think they have told a lie, there is truth within the lie. even though they speak with a faulty opinion, there is truth within the faulty opinion.

here is a thread that may give insight into things being discussed in this thread:
www.belowtopsecret.com...'

hope it helps, and i hope you see som truth in it.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by Relentless
Bottom Line:

Anyone who believes in the Bible in any way shape or form ought to know 2 things:

1) No one will know the day or the hour. (So if you think you do you are deluding yourself.)

2) There will be many false prophets first. (So if you think one's telling you "the truth" you should be running for the hills from "it".)

End of Story.

Reminder and WARNING. This thread, after reading through has gone off into the deep end. And yet, there are still those who #1 Insist that their knowledge is 'it' and #2 Others who continue to feed the hungry wolves. Anyone with a solid root can sift through this thread and clearly recognize the intention.

You, nor me, nor anyone can bring forth the absolute Truth. PERIOD When you raise yourself above the Almighty, He will surely knock you down. You are not a prophet/prophets PERIOD and to allude to this, is dangerous for you and His children. You are yelling and screaming above G_D.

HERE IS CAUTION Alert and guide people into Truth. Do not use your own mind and books and papers and websites and TV and theories etc etc etc...Guide people into the Holy Word and HE YHWH with assistance of Yeshua can do the rest.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:26 PM
link   
My opinion is... "Those who know, do not tell; Those who tell, do not know."

This whole thread is awash in Balderdash! People pretending that they have been "Divined" some type of "truth"! HOGWASH! I see alot of fallacious arguments put forth as "truth" or evidence of truth, yet absolutely nothing of fact or substance.

I agree that we are up against the end times. I agree that we are watching the Book of Revelations put into motion. I further agree that a new golden age will dawn in my lifetime. However, all of this crazy double-speak and word play is meaningless.

Those of you who claim to have some insider's knowledge are no different from the rest of us - ALL of our collective subconsciousness' is aware of this "truth" that we are against the end of time - that these are the end of days. You are not special in your knowledge - you are only special in your own minds!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung

Thsi thread brings up many questions and thoughts. Perhaps that is purpose of some of the posters, to puposefully disinform and to throw doubt into ones belief system.

Son of man, teacher and others that seem to believe that God is an alien circling above us in a mother ship, what is the point of all the secrecy and hidden codes? if this is indeed true and you are the enlightened ones, is it then not your job to enlighten and teach others the truth? My question to you is also how you define good and evil? IF god is but an alien species aboard a mother ship, what is the origin of the alien species and how did they come about into existence? How do you explain the satan worshipping NWO? For what purpose would an alien species have in creating the bible and/or the Torah? Why not simply reveal themselves for what they are.

Your alien God theory is a bit hard to digest but I am open to enlightnement.

www.bibleufo.com...

lots of enlightenment found here imo

Come on Funky, surely you see past this bunch of crock.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Do not use your own mind and books and papers and websites and TV and theories etc etc etc...Guide people into the Holy Word and HE YHWH with assistance of Yeshua can do the rest.

why not use our own mind, and books, and papers, and websights, and TV, and theories?

why not?

because in your percieved reality god is not god. in your mind, and your opinion god is a liar!!!

god either is or is not. and according to your words, god is not present in all things. if your god was, then surely your god would be in minds, books, papers, websites, TV, and theories. but allas, i guess you are saying god is not.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher

Originally posted by HarpStrings
Do not use your own mind and books and papers and websites and TV and theories etc etc etc...Guide people into the Holy Word and HE YHWH with assistance of Yeshua can do the rest.

why not use our own mind, and books, and papers, and websights, and TV, and theories?

why not?

And playing as such is both deadly and dangerous as WRITTEN in The Holy Scriptures.

Use 'guidance' of The Holy Spirit of YHWH through Yeshua Messiah

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:07 PM
link   
good point , why not use your own mind, papers, internet , tv or anything else. after all people were created by god and god gave us a brain, are you saying that god gave us a brain and now we cannot use it. bull-----sh. if you do not learn how are we to understand any point of view. i think god gave us a brain so we can figure out things for ourselves, no matter the opinion. so don't preach that good ole religion to me.harpstrings

[edit on 6-11-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
good point , why not use your own mind, papers, internet , tv or anything else. after all people were created by god and god gave us a brain, are you saying that god gave us a brain and now we cannot use it. bull-----sh. if you do not learn how are we to understand any point of view. i think god gave us a brain so we can figure out things for ourselves, no matter the opinion. so don't preach that good ole religion to me.harpstrings

[edit on 6-11-2006 by littlebird]

Do not allow the enemy to steal the seed planted by The One Shepherd. Allow that seed to be watered and flourished.

You keep coming here and going there seeking knowledge, truths and understandings, you will come back naught. Seek Him. Seek His Truth. Read His Word.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Don't seek to just have your ears tickled and your eyes gleamed. Seek with a pure heart and you will hear with ears and see with eyes.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:30 PM
link   
listen with your heart and the corn has ears and the potatoes have eyes , listen to me my child. you need help, just jump off this bridge and you shall see all . listen to me my child and the religion will eat yur brain, so jump into the cold deep my child. it is good , listen to me my child, cause i wrote the bible for i am man and i will alter and change it again. listen to me my child, you ignorant one

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Saidar
SonOfMan, I'm a Christian, and I'm commited to my religion. I just want you to know that I am a believer, and I can't wait until Jesus returns!

But I got a question for you, all this weird names your are using and speaking of a mothership?? Are you saying God is flying around in a ship in space?

Its a city inside of a planet with the functions of a spaceship

And how can you be sure that Jesus is returning next year? The Bible says NO ONE will know when Jesus returns, not even Jesus Himself! ONLY GOD knows.

Nobody said anything about MONTH or YEAR did they?..so im not saying he's returning 2007..i said it would happen this year...in the 6th seal

I suppot your research and knowledge, good work!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:55 PM
link   
garden of edun? edun = nude.

isn't it garden of eden?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Ya know... a lot of people see Bush as the anti-christ, and a lot of people think that the current state of affairs in America is heralding in the end-times. In my opinion, this is a pretty egocentric view. Even if America were to crumble into dust, and enough time passed the it faded from memory, it would still not be the end of the world. America isn't the world, and the world doesn't begin to end when America has problems which can be forced into some prophesy. Even if there were to be a nuclear holocaust, and the remnant of humanity was forced to rebuild our society, even then, whos to say it was the "end times."

Lets look at that term anyway - "end times." If you're measuring the end-times from start-to-finish, from the perspective of an inifinite being (ie: God) then there's no telling how much time they encompass. Lets step back and observe God observing the universe for (argument's sake) sixteen billion years, and being omnipotent, you know that the end of the Earth occurs around year twenty billion. Well, being in the final four billion of a twenty-billion year time-line could be considered the "end times."

And for those using the Bible for a timeline on armageddon just keep this in mind: Christ said that even he himself didn't know the timeframe of the universe, and that it wasn't given to any man to know.

Trying to make now the time of the end is a game people have been playing since the dawn of time...

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Every generation believes they are the last and are approaching the end days, as did the early followers after the death and resurrection of the Messiah. If asked, I would say mankind still has a long ways to go, but what i really believe is that we shouldn't focus so much on when it will happen. I also believe that looking for codes within the Bible and twisting words around to promote some bizarre belief is just silly nonesense, everything we need to reach eternal life with the lord has already been left to us in plain form. I am not one of these "enlightened" ones though, so take my opinion for what it's worth.

Would also like to say I enjoy reading your posts HarpStrings, you seem to be full of wisdom and knowledge of the word of God.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

If your going doubt your own beliefs..how is that my fault? Imnot trying to disinform anybody..what would i be hiding frmm you?

Son of man, teacher and others that seem to believe that God is an alien circling above us in a mother ship, what is the point of all the secrecy and hidden codes?

There is no secrecy or hidden codes..its all out in the open..maybe your just looking at it differently then we see it.

if you explain what codes your talking about then ill help you understand them.

if this is indeed true and you are the enlightened ones, is it then not your job to enlighten and teach others the truth?

how can you tell someone what there job is? if its god's will then it'll be done.

to be honest if you read all my post from the very beginning of this thread you should have gotten quite a bit of enlightenment by now.

My question to you is also how you define good and evil?

Are they both not just negative and positive energy in various forms of exsistence.

IF god is but an alien species aboard a mother ship, what is the origin of the alien species and how did they come about into existence?

Theey would have originated thru EVOLUTION just like everything else in this universe..and its obvious they have exsisted for a much.much longer time then we have..so that would explain there technical advances.

How do you explain the satan worshipping NWO?

In the beginning when Lord Ahnu made..the first humans..he told all the ahnunahki to pay there respect to them..but one of them didnt do it..his name was satan.

Ahnu asked him why..and satan said because i am better then humans.

so AHnu sentenced him to live under the earth until the day AHnu comes back to judge the world.

So ever since then satan has been trying to wipe us out.

For what purpose would an alien species have in creating the bible and/or the Torah? Why not simply reveal themselves for what they are.

To avoid another event like noah's ark..thats why!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Oh seek ye all of greatness that mine eyes hath seen the true nature of all things divine and that which is truth has begotten only truth be untowards to Him who seeks and yileds to His words. For it is Him who guides with merciful hands those whose truths be sought through the Word as divined by me. Cross = where two things intersect such as is the knowledge that you seek - to cross through your consciousness so that you may intersect with the truth. Such is the nature of Wisdom, meaning Wisdom or Do Swim, which is what we shall do to find the truth - like fish to bait!

Come on! Give me a break!!! This thread is slipping into a pit of mishmash and meaningless dialogue and complete balderdash.

I had no idea that this forum was so loaded with so many "Special" people who have been "Chosen" to know the truth while the rest of us are supposeldy in the dark. Let me just say this, if I am going to be forced to speak in stupid Yoda riddles then count me out of the whole affair! No offense to any one person in particular, but doesn't anyone else see this for the complete nonsense that it is???

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:13 PM
link   
i cain't wait till god comes to set the religions straight. put people , including me in a frame of sane mind and body. instead of this constant bull---sh that people flap out there . are you a flapper son of man? i like to flap once and awhile, to jog a different point of view on a subject. so son of man what point of view are you. obviously god, but you seem to know him rather well. i don't, i never could go the right way in my life no matter how hard i try. so how is it that you know all this ? It does not say in the koran that an alien space planet is going to pick up 144000 people and the rest to die in agony. Also, this god, what of the souls of the planet earth to die in agony. where do they go , to hell? since you know all about this, please , please, please answer me.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by LoneGunMan
Why is judgement the number 9?

I don't know - it just is. It also often represents 'the divine feminine' and 'the serpent' and 'the hidden good in what first appears evil.' It is just vibrational energy - the creation's song.

Do you really believe in an anti-christ Queen?

Not in the traditional sense, no - that 'antichrist' I perceive to be man's religions - they go against Christ *unity* and divide to try to conquer. A house divided against itself never stands. But 'against' is the key word here! In the Hebrew scriptures, the phrase 'over against' is often found in the translations. It means, simply, opposite of, or across from. Just as the two cherubim atop the ark of the covenant faced each other - one was 'against' the other.

Did you know that the cherubim were not identical? They were, in fact, a 'couple' in the 'heterosexual' sense. Balance with mercy in between!

I feel more like we are having a transition from picsis to aquarious and going through the cosmic cross at: 11:11 Universal time on the winter solstice of 2012.

What has been shown to me is that Aquarius began 9/23/2006 and Pisces started 9/15 of 107 BC. 2100 years is an 'age' or a 'great month.' 10,500 years is thus '5 months' on the great year's timetable - the approx. start of the Holocene.

I think we are in an age that the veil is becoming its thinniest and some of us are experiencing an accelerated Karma and can feel us closing on this date, with a greater and greater glimpse though the veil.

That's my impression, too.

11/11 is important, no doubt!
9/11/2007 is important - very important.

it comes out to 9/11/9

it is exactly 7 solar years from the fall of the great twin towers...

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join