It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The "AHnunAHki" & the 7 seals Bible Code

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Yea this is what im waiting for...there's less then 2 months before the 7th seal opens...a good question is "who is able to stand"?

After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands.

They will be the ones standing.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by Ninja1]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ninja1

After this I looked, and there was a great multitude that no one could count, from every nation, from all tribes and peoples and languages, standing before the throne and before the Lamb, robed in white, with palm branches in their hands.

They will be the ones standing.

[edit on 11/6/2006 by Ninja1]

Yea i already Nu that..just wanted to see who else did..and then you came forward...so thank you.

btw,that great multitude(over 144,000) is the true tribe of the children of is real.

and that's lord AHnu's throne in the planet nahburu(Kingdom Of Heaven)...yezz sir!!

[edit on 6-11-2006 by TheSonOfMan]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:00 AM
link   
That 144,000 seems kind of insignificant compared to how many people are on Earth. Although, many will have perished due to the other seals being opened. So maybe the billions will dwindle down to millions.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Here's some interesting numbers that I just wanted to share.

7:5 Of the tribe of Judah were sealed twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Reuben twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Gad twelve thousand,

7:6 Of the tribe of Asher twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Naphtali twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Manasseh twelve thousand,

7:7 Of the tribe of Simeon twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Levi twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Issachar twelve thousand,

7:8 Of the tribe of Zebulun twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Joseph twelve thousand, Of the tribe of Benjamin were sealed twelve thousand.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:06 AM
link   

That 144,000 seems kind of insignificant compared to how many people are on Earth. Although, many will have perished due to the other seals being opened. So maybe the billions will dwindle down to millions.

I think its has a different meaning..because if you read futher long in revelations when john is measuring the holy city..it measures 144 cubits which the bible says is the measurement of a man.

so 144 must be a code the AHnunAhKi used when creating humans.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:07 AM
link   
Also, when the 7th seal is opened, how much time is supposed to elapse between the seven trumpets?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

Yea this is what im waiting for...there's less then 2 months before the 7th seal opens...a good question is "who is able to stand"?

The section that you quoted was the sixth seal, where the sun turns red and all that stuff. It definately hasn't happened this year.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Also, when the 7th seal is opened, how much time is supposed to elapse between the seven trumpets?

Thats a good question..i would assume since the 7th seal is the 2007..id say it would be during the 3.5 years,42 months..1,260 days period.

so the 7 trumpets will be from (2007-2010-11)

what do you think?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

The section that you quoted was the sixth seal, where the sun turns red and all that stuff. It definately hasn't happened this year.

In the midst of these elections..terrorist threats on america..nrth korean nukes..and all that crazyness..there is still chance these signs will happen before this year is over with...matter of fact..it wont happen until the SonOfMan is seen in the sky.

then you can expect missles to by flying everywhere(star wars program)..which is prolly the "stars falling from heaven"

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420

Careful. You cannot know when. Only the revealing can be known. Don't walk ahead or you could fall behind. Stay in sync with The Holy Spirit of YHWH through Yeshua Messiah. (I too, find that I want to rush ahead or push) As Apostle Paul stated *press forward* Read Joel and other prophets in the Holy Bible. If you find you aren't understanding Revelation, use The Holy Bible to assist with interpretation and understanding. Matthew chapter 24 is a recommendation as well as The Apostles.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:29 AM
link   
SonOfMan, I'm a Christian, and I'm commited to my religion. I just want you to know that I am a believer, and I can't wait until Jesus returns!

But I got a question for you, all this weird names your are using and speaking of a mothership?? Are yoy saying God is flying around in a ship in space? And how can you be sure that Jesus is returning next year? The Bible says NO ONE will know when Jesus returns, not even Jesus Himself! ONLY GOD knows.

I suppot your research and knowledge, good work!

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by PuRe EnErGy

Originally posted by photobug
I have read every last word of this thread and find myself totally amazed at all the egos present in the posts. I find Pure energies posts the only ones of any value. The other posts ideas, points, and beliefs are totally overridden by the petty debates, and thus renders the information useless. I have asked GOD for wisdom, now I ask for the knowledge of how to use it. If you have such a knowledge than I ask that you present it in an intelligent and logical manner in which all can benefit.

Well, if our thoughts create our reality... Change your thoughts... the easiest way is sitting everyday and holding a positive self image of WHO you want to be... holding your focus is the key, holding the focus NO matter what perceptions arise... disregard negative perceptions... accept them, love them, understand why you thought of them and make them something that propells you towards your goal, and not away from your goal. Percieve everything as love, and as help... and it will be that.

Pure,

I hear what you are saying and believe it to be entirely correct. Your reality is what you make it based on your thoughts and then based upon the actions of your thoughts. Man was created with free will unfortunatley it appears as if there are those that try to manipulate our free will for their own version of reality. My question of you pure is this... What if any are your views of a higher power, a god?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Thsi thread brings up many questions and thoughts. Perhaps that is purpose of some of the posters, to puposefully disinform and to throw doubt into ones belief system.

Son of man, teacher and others that seem to believe that God is an alien circling above us in a mother ship, what is the point of all the secrecy and hidden codes? if this is indeed true and you are the enlightened ones, is it then not your job to enlighten and teach others the truth? My question to you is also how you define good and evil? IF god is but an alien species aboard a mother ship, what is the origin of the alien species and how did they come about into existence? How do you explain the satan worshipping NWO? For what purpose would an alien species have in creating the bible and/or the Torah? Why not simply reveal themselves for what they are.

Your alien God theory is a bit hard to digest but I am open to enlightnement.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

jesus knew the TRUTH..we are light beings!

science and physics and quantum physics all seem to agree with you, and jesus, there TheSonOfMan.

if we could shrink a soul (observer) down to the size of an atom, and ask that observer to reach out and grab an electron, proton, or neutron, they could not accomplish the task. Why? they are not matter. they are condensed (gravity?) fluctuating vibrating frequencies of light. so, what has enough gravitational force to compress light into something that appears to be matter?

a black hole is one force known to us. however, i strongly back the idea that consciousness itself can also accomplish this task.

greatpiino:
you said:
"It seems to me (and this is nothing personal, just making conversation) that you are taking a bunch of different conspiracy theories and just mashing them all together into one 'prophecy.'"

perhaps we are looking at the big picture, and seeing familiarities in the messages of messengers of truth.

Look around and think god is ALL. then say: AH!, when the light in your mind turns on, and put the two together: ALLAH.

Opposite of applause is BOO. stupid people say DUH. i'm not trying to scare you, but put them together and BOODUH.

stop adhereing to the illusion that they are seperate from eachother, and then you will start to see the familiarization between them all. each faith carries a message of truth, without each one of them having all the peices to the big jigsaw puzzle, i believe.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Thsi thread brings up many questions and thoughts. Perhaps that is purpose of some of the posters, to puposefully disinform and to throw doubt into ones belief system.

Don't allow others to become your answers. There will/is an overwhelming amount of info and knowledge in this world today. The only way to have the Truth, is to discern. The only way to discern is to have The Holy Spirit of YHWH, through Yeshua Messiah, guiding you. He left all His Word. He has not forsaken anyone! We forsake Him. And when we do we certainly will fall into a pit. Questioning is a step vital to bringing a person Truth, but it isn't the only way. Ask a wolf and you will be deceived and this can cause you to back into the pit/cave. If someone is telling you that aliens are coming to rapture you and G_d is the driver of the ship and you find this info bothersome or confusing, then take it to The Head. If it isn't written in the Holy Bible, then it is disinformation. Always remember *G_d is NOT the Author of confusion or disinformation to His people.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Esoteric Teacher
stop adhereing to the illusion that they are seperate from eachother, and then you will start to see the familiarization between them all. each faith carries a message of truth, without each one of them having all the peices to the big jigsaw puzzle, i believe.

I believe part of the plan of the NWO is also to create a one world religion.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Look around and think god is ALL. then say: AH!, when the light in your mind turns on, and put the two together: ALLAH.

Opposite of applause is BOO. stupid people say DUH. i'm not trying to scare you, but put them together and BOODUH.

Could you please explain this better? lol

Are you trying to polarize Allah and Bhuda? Allah on the light side, Bhuda on the dark?

I'm trying to verbalize the confusion I have with the leaps and bounds of logic you have posted with that, but I lack the focus to do so.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Don't allow others to become your answers. There will/is an overwhelming amount of info and knowledge in this world today. The only way to have the Truth, is to discern. The only way to discern is to have The Holy Spirit of YHWH, through Yeshua Messiah, guiding you. He left all His Word. He has not forsaken anyone! We forsake Him. And when we do we certainly will fall into a pit. Questioning is a step vital to bringing a person Truth, but it isn't the only way. Ask a wolf and you will be deceived and this can cause you to back into the pit/cave. If someone is telling you that aliens are coming to rapture you and G_d is the driver of the ship and you find this info bothersome or confusing, then take it to The Head. If it isn't written in the Holy Bible, then it is disinformation. Always remember *G_d is NOT the Author of confusion or disinformation to His people.

Harp you are a wise person. My faith nor my beliefs are shaken I only wish to expand my knowledge of thine enemy.

?..I have seen this many times before and with differant words... why the replacement of the Letter "O" with an underscore?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

My faith nor my beliefs are shaken I only wish to expand my knowledge of thine enemy.

?..I have seen this many times before and with differant words... why the replacement of the Letter "O" with an underscore?

Especially where it pertains to thine enemy. Do not even give glory to thine enemy. Give glory to our One Creator G_d (YHWH) of ALL things. Keep your head bowed into prayer to Him. Don't stand erect like tares/chaff.

Read Matthew chapter 19 and pay special attention to verse 17 and heed the very last sentence. Read from The KJV

[edit on 6-11-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   
he is right, it is comming. after the seventh seal is broken. two months, i don't see that, but this stuff going on overseas sparks war, korea , iran in the gulf sparks off a war. all nations fall like domminos, cause they cain't help but to get involved because of this oil thing. we all get involved. this is not just a regular test over there they are there for a reason people. it is happenning now, believe him. the polar shift, this all happens. the increasing dead zone in the ocean is getting bigger by the miles. it is happenning now,believe him. february, i see dommino #1 falls. iran to attack in the gulf, usa retalliates and invades iran. son of man, where are you now? a room full of papers on the walls. is this where yu are?

[edit on 6-11-2006 by littlebird]

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join