It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Mysterious Objects on Mars!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Have a look at this pic of the Terra Meridiani on Mars. Can anyone hazard a guess as to what these objects could be?

And incredibly, they are exactly 800 feet apart!!! Unbelievable?

Malin Space Science Systems
M00-01661
Courtesy: Marsunearthed.com

Source

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
[english_accent]Oh silly earthman,

It's just a natural formation of rocks and shadows, just coincidence, that's all, move along now! chop chop![/english_accent]

Actually that's pretty damn interesting! good find! I'd like to seem them debunk that one!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
very nice find. This does actually look promising. Send the pic to Nasa and ask them thier opinion. If the response is we don't know, this could be a very interesting find indeed. They all look like they have the same reflective area also. Send this one to Hoagland.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by pompano]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:41 AM
link   
i cant wait to see the argument "explaining" this.

but are you positive they are EXACTLY 800 feet apart?

[edit on 3-11-2006 by prototism]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
those are some very interesting pics and its is possible that they could be natural but man it doesnt look that way.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Whoa, that's much more interesting than the "face"

Almost looks like large tubes sticking out of the surface.

Great find mikesingh!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by pompano
very nice find. This does actually look promising. Send the pic to Nasa and ask them thier opinion. If the response is we don't know, this could be a very interesting find indeed. They all look like they have the same reflective area also. Send this one to Hoagland.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by pompano]

NASA already has it. Any space or astronomy picture they have and also ones never published

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
They look almost identical, and a perfect distance between them. That can't be natural, anyone who have studiet terrain knows this i hope.
For the first they are perfectly horizontal to eachother, and they are exactly the same distance, watch the chanse thats a natural formation? and it looks like to be on a flat desert or something.

I want to know what it is.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   
I remember seeing this picture 3 years ago on the old Enterprise mission forums. It is definetly one of the most convincing pictures, I think. I wouldnt even know how to begin to debunk this.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Holy Crap!!!

Assuming this is genuine... Holy crap!!!

This falls right into my belief of underground cities on mars. Let's go there!!!

Great find!!!

Could they be pyrimids? I think they could if you add the erosion aspect to them.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by AnAbsoluteCreation]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:42 AM
link   
I think this picture gives a bit better view

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Leevi Are you sure that's not another picture?
Have to say it does look interesting. If mars once had water, a different orbit, and oceans I wonder if there really could have intelligent life there?
Till now I think it might just be time travellers (not that i'm certain about any of these things)>

Edn

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:54 AM
link   
Its a pitty the resolution is so small, we cant really make much of an informed decision with that picture but it does look very interesting.

I may also point out there is no way of telling how far apart the anomaly's are, someone may have said there 800 feet exactly but again crappy resolution and no distance reference means it cant be confirmed.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Edn]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Holy crap in a wooden sided stationwagon!!!

Could these be exausts or air intakes?

Listen to me, a fence sitter asking questions like that!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
There is a lot of things within planets and Moons. The Grey's have made locations Earth like, they collect plants from all over the Earth.

Everything I have written here at ATS is slowly becoming known but that's okay I don't need that pat on the back for informing you of these things long long ago.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
Maybe John Lear can chime in on this.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Here is a larger pic of the area in question:

barsoom.msss.com...

Toogood

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
I want t see where this goes. Has there been any explaination made? Is the image legit? Does NASA know about it? When was the image taken? Who put the bops in the bop shoo bop shoo bop?

I need to know!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Now they have to kill us.

We know way too much.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Smoking GUN!

Something HAS or IS living on MARS!

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join