It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Three Mysterious Objects on Mars!!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Like I had mentioned earlier, there are no shadows that would suggest that these objects are not on the ground. THere would be a seperation from the shadow and the object itself. As you can cleary see, there is not. And if this were a meteor, would the tail be consistent with the direction travelled?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
I doubt there would be a shadow anywhere near the object, unless the sun was directly behind the camera. Most likely the shadow would be so far off it wouldnt even be visible.

And if the white stuff is "fire", it may be because Mars' atmosphere is so thin that it barely burns it up, not enough to create a fireball behind it, so its actually in front where it first enters the atmosphere.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I can see the shadow right next to it. So there is a shadow, just not one that would appear if these objects were flying, which they are not! And how may times have you taken a picture facing toward the ground and had the sun if front of the camera??? that doesn't even make sense! THe sun is obviously behind the camera because you can it reflecting off the surface. Unless they are using a really big flash!! Even if you want to argue that it isn't you can still see the shadow right next to the objects, just as if you would cast a shadow if you were standing on earth.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   
How about pyramids the same anomaly's here on earth but at a much grander scale.

[edit on 6-11-2006 by menguard]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by kleverone
I can see the shadow right next to it. So there is a shadow, just not one that would appear if these objects were flying, which they are not! And how may times have you taken a picture facing toward the ground and had the sun if front of the camera??? that doesn't even make sense! THe sun is obviously behind the camera because you can it reflecting off the surface. Unless they are using a really big flash!! Even if you want to argue that it isn't you can still see the shadow right next to the objects, just as if you would cast a shadow if you were standing on earth.

I said i doubt the sun was directly BEHIND the camera. If the sun were off to an angle, the shadow would also. And you are so positive the what you see is a shadow? If it was a meteor, and the camera was focused on the surface of Mars, the meteor would be out of focus and blurry, much like a shadow.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by salsaking
I said i doubt the sun was directly BEHIND the camera. If the sun were off to an angle, the shadow would also. And you are so positive the what you see is a shadow? If it was a meteor, and the camera was focused on the surface of Mars, the meteor would be out of focus and blurry, much like a shadow.

Did you saw the image on the link I posted?

In that image, the original, you can see that the brighter side of the "meteor" is not the brightest area of the image, but the darker areas are the darkest of the image.

If it was a meteor starting to burn in the athmosphere it wouldn't have any darker side because the light it was emiting would cancel any shadow.

Also, if it was moving and produced a blur, in what direction do you say it would be traveling, the direction of the line made by the three objects or the direction of what kleverone says is the shadow of the objects?

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
If it were a meteor, wouldn't the trail be a consistent size and not appear to enlarge by the 3rd one? and woudn't the tail be consistent with the direction of travel?

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Yes amazing it is,found this here is something you should view picture from iIani Chaos mars some zoomed on some not what this is i would like to know.

lsufos.com...

site link to picture

lsufos.com...

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 02:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by nasashuttle
lsufos.com...

That is one of the worst and most useless sites I have seen in the last two or three years!

I usually try to avoid short answers, but in this case, and after much thought, I haven't found better words to express my feelings.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join