It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anti-masonic myspace page.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Check it out. I happen to believe alot of what he says.

profile.myspace.com...

The P2 Lodge in Italy has had some shaddy dealings and alot of cover ups. I'am for the removing of mason in the White House. It seems to me that alot of Americas darkest hours has alot to do with mason involvement. But with most mason supporters(members) it all lie. Even if a former 33 degree mason come clean. What the hell would he know?

[edit on 1-11-2006 by mike316]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
It's nonsense (11 letters). It's another one of these sites where someone who has way too much time on their hands just makes a long list of allegations with no substantive backup anywhere.

He has excerpts from Jim Shaw's book - The Deadly Deception - in which Shaw lies repetively about his experiences within freemasonry.

I particularly liked the bit where he says "George (Bush) and Bill (Clinton) are confirmed freemasons". Confirmed by who? That about sums it up for me.

I wouldn't bother with it, but if anyone wants to discuss any aspect whatsoever of that site I would be happy to oblige.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I can remember when I was young, my teachers would tell me that when you point a finger at someone, you have 4 others pointing back at you.

And everytime I see a mason point his finger at someone calling them ,stupid, insain, illogical, ridiculous, not in touch, out dated, nonsensical, non substantive, over rated, I see those hidden fingers and where they point.

Just makes me want to look even closer, at all of it. And ya know, more and more people every day are starting to look, and pay attention. Time is running out.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Bill Clinton was Demolay which sums it up for me. It may have been the intro for kids but that's enough for me. As far as Bush it's his Skull and Bones ties. It is a branch of the Illuminati and they do take many of their rituals and oaths from Masonry. That sums it up for me enough said.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
ASE

I hate seeing lies printed about something I love. That gets my goat. My opinion is that you'd be wasting your time, but please don't take my word for it. Research it as thoroughly as you like, and then come back and tell us what you found.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by mike316
Bill Clinton was Demolay which sums it up for me. It may have been the intro for kids but that's enough for me. As far as Bush it's his Skull and Bones ties. It is a branch of the Illuminati and they do take many of their rituals and oaths from Masonry. That sums it up for me enough said.

Clearly the level of factual accuracy you require is somewhat less than me. If you want to find the true conspiracies you need to weed out the red herrings. Do some proper homework and use your critical faculties to question so-called conspiracies and don't believe everything you're told.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
don't believe everything you're told

That's exactly why I don't believe you.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Trinity, unfortunantly,I think that ATS is beginning to become flooded with anti-Masonic garbage like GLP has been for years. To try and argue wih anti-Masons is like spitting into the wind. Sometimes it's best to not even waste your time.

[edit on 1-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Albert Pike addressing the 23 Supreme Councils of the world on July 14, 1889:- "To you, Sovereign Grand Instructors General, we say this, that you may repeat it to the Brethren of the 32nd, 31st and 30th degrees: 'the Masonic Religion should be, by all of us initiates of the high degrees, maintained in the purity of the LUCIFERIAN Doctrine. . ."

That's all I needed to read. It may have be a long time ago but it was said by a mason to a conrigation of masons. This is exactly what the mason god is Lucifer. So much for the G.A.O.T.U. because that is exactly what the G.A.O.T.U. IS Lucifer.
That's like having a child molester teach sunday school and saying, "It's okay he doesn't represent the church at all."

members.aol.com...

excellent link with great information. Down with freemasonry!

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Mike,thanks, but you can keep your link.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Hey,Mike, since we are giving out links. Here's one for you...

Masons

By the way, I'm not a Mason.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Mike,

It took a while, but after reading all of the material of the various liknks connected to your my space I am impressed with the amount of resurch you have done. I do wish you had at least looked at the otherside of the question.

Over the years I've noticed that the objections to Free Masonry seem to fall into five classes.

1: We don't require a blief in a spacifice mode of relgion. Usually a spacific Christian sect, but not always. (I don't have the right to make you change your faith to mine do I?)

2: A misinterpratation of the "penalty" of our obligation. We offer to have sertain things done to us should we violate or oath. (ie: "cross my heart hope to die, stick a needle in my eye" if I tell this secret.) We DO NOT swear to do anything to ANYONE else if they violate their oath. The only penalty imposed or a brother of r breaking his oath is to expel him.

3: We are serious about our privacy, as an orginization. Yes our rituals are private (secret) but they are ours. If you really want to learn them, you basicly have two choices, either join us or find them on the web. (I have promiced not to tell you.) Also what we discuss in lodge is private, we are forbidden to discuss relgion and politics, and what we pay for electricity is not anyone elses business.

4: We keep a brothers secrets. (Well duh, don't you keep a friend secrets if he askes you to?) Also we help each other. (same thing, that is what friends do. At least where I was raised.)

5: A mason did a bad thing. Yes there have been masons who did bad things and we expelled them for it and if it was against the law encouraged the law procicute them for it. (How about all the brothers who do good things, do we get credit for their actions?)

Unfortunately since I "said" this reather than "published" it you will probably not believe it.

Also I've just about come to the same conclusitons as SpeakerofTruth with respect to the anti-masonic position. Almost, but not quite. I still have hope to see the truth win out.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Sorry all, somehow I managed a double posting

[edit on 2-11-2006 by Masonic Student]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:03 PM
link   
That's not my myspace page. I don't know who's it is. I just think that alot of that stuff is true. And since were passing out links heres one by former freemasons. But I suppose all the masons here will say,"These guys were kicked out they are just crying over spilled milk." So go ahead and keep trying to spin it and make wrong look right. www.emfj.org...

How can you quickly know
that the foundational teachings
of Freemasonry are false?

Simply consider the facts.
Freemasonry requires its members to believe in the existence of a Supreme Being and also to believe that there is only One God. Freemasonry refers to its god as the Great Architect of the Universe. It teaches that all men, of all the various religions, worship the one God, simply using a variety of different names. It is on that basis that Masons may be Hindus, Moslems, Buddhists, or men who profess to follow Jesus. Freemasonry requires a belief in the existence of A Supreme Being, but does not define that being.

The Holy Bible however, reveals that the truth is somewhat different. The Bible does state that there is only one God:

I am the LORD, and there is no other; apart from me there is no God. (Isaiah 45:5)

However, it states that those who practice pagan religions worship idols and demons, rather than the God of the Bible. Psalms 96:5 reveals that the gods of the many nations which surrounded Israel were idols. Those peoples did not worship the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

For all the gods of the nations are idols: but the LORD made the heavens.

Paul warned the Christians at Corinth not to participate in pagan worship. He revealed that pagans worship demons rather than God.

Do I mean then that a sacrifice offered to an idol is anything, or that an idol is anything? No, but the sacrifices of pagans are offered to demons, not to God, and I do not want you to be participants with demons. (1 Corinthians 10:19-20)

The Bible clearly reveals in Luke 4:33 that demons are spirits.

In the synagogue there was a man possessed by a demon, an evil spirit.

Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, and other modern day pagan religions, worship demons, rather than the God of the Bible. We can know this because anyone who rejects Jesus Christ, rejects God.

Anyone who runs ahead and does not continue in the teaching of Christ does not have God; whoever continues in the teaching has both the Father and the Son. (2 John 9)

With these facts clearly documented from the Holy Bible, it is easy to know that the foundational teaching of Freemasonry, namely that all men worship God, is not true. Since Freemasonry does not follow in the teachings of Christ, the god of Freemasonry cannot be the God of the Bible.

Since God is a Spirit, a question you might ask of a Worshipful Master, or other Mason, is the following:

Is Vishnu, the god which Hindus worship, the same spirit which you refer to as the Great Architect of the Universe?

It is a simple question. The answer is either "Yes", or "No."

If the Mason answers yes, then you will know that he does not know the difference between the God of the Bible and a demon. He does not know God. How can he be a Christian?

If he says no, then obviously you have demonstrated to him that all men do not worship the same God simply using a variety of different names. When Freemasonry accepts the god of a Hindu as a Supreme Being, it declares that demons are Supreme Beings. How can he be sure that the spirit he worships in lodge as the G.A.O.T.U. is not a demon?

Does Freemasonry lift up Jesus Christ as the only way to salvation as is documented in John 14:6? Clearly, Freemasonry does not follow in the teachings of Christ. Therefore, Freemasons do not have God. (2 John 9)

Freemasonry is a pagan religion. Paul warned that it was not possible for a man to participate in paganism and also be a Christian

[edit on 2-11-2006 by mike316]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Hinduism, Buddhism, Wicca, and other modern day pagan religions, worship demons, rather than the God of the Bible. We can know this because anyone who rejects Jesus Christ, rejects God.

So basically, if they don't have the exact view of God as you do, then they are worshipping "demons"? Why am I not surprised to hear this coming from you?
What about Islam and Judaism? I guess all is just peachy with those religions,huh?
You really show your lack of knowledge,Mike... Not to be insulting, but that's just the way I see it.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Mike, the point of requiring a belief in a supreme being is for validity of the oaths. An athiest's oath is suspect. We don't address a man's religion except to state that is his, and that his relationship with his god is not a matter of masonic consern. We recomend that he continue to be faithful to his religion, but we are NOT a religious orginzation. Nor is Free Masonry a substitute for any religion.

We do offer prayers to "the supreme architect of the universe" as a general title acceptable to men of any faith. You could not expect as a christian to say amen to a prayer directed to either Alah or Vishneu.

As to whether or not my God is the same as Alah or Vishneu, I have no idea. Nor from a masonic point of view does it matter. My relationship with my God, just as yours, is NOT the busness of Free Masonry, nor any free mason. From our perspective he just as much right to worship in his way and manner as you do, without hinderance. And with nothing but the support of that freedom of religious choice from free masonry.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Freemasonry as a cult because it is a religion,
and it claims to honor the God of the Bible.

This is exactly why freemasonry is a religon.

It is teaching religion. It's symbols are designed to represent a type of religious truth. The religious truth it is supposed to symbolize, though, is not the truth. Freemasonry teaches, through allegory, that salvation is based upon how good you can become. Statements such as, "character determines destiny" (A Masonic Creed), "purity of life and rectitude of conduct which is so essentially necessary to his gaining admission into the Celestial Lodge above, where the Supreme Architect of the Universe forever presides" (Q&A, page 4), "Faith, Hope, and Charity,...the means of advancing from earth to heaven, from death to life, from mortal to immortal" (Q&A, page 17), "teaching strict rectitude and justice...courtesy and kindness...uprightness of heart and integrity of action...in hope of being accepted by the Most High, as successful candidates for admission into the Grand Lodge above" (Q&A, page 21), "morality, faith, and justice will be rewarded at its closing hour by the prospect of eternal bliss" (Q&A, page 21), "the Free and Accepted Mason...performs a moral work, and hence his reward is interior and spiritual" (Q&A, page 30), and "the earnest endeavor to live up to the beautiful teachings of masonry cannot help be make any man better" (Address to Candidate on Receiving the Third Degree) teaches that by your own works, you become better. So good, in fact, that God will take you into Heaven based upon your deeds.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
Is there a conflict with any religion to encouage men to do good?

What is the problem with the idea that doing good for others makes a man better?

We never state that salvation is found in masonry, that is strictly between a man and his god.

Again Free Masonry is not a religion.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Freemasonry teaches all, even the Christian, to honor all faiths and religions. Most all other religions,
though, deny that Jesus is the Son of God. Again freemasonry is a religion. Honor faith is a religous belief.

Freemasonry teaches that anyone coming into the Lodge is coming in from outer darkness into light.
A Christian, though, should never go along with the notion that he is walking in darkness and needs the
Lodge to walk in light. Amen!

"Neither be ye called masters: for one is your Master, even Christ." (Matt. 23:10)
Such as a master mason.

they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch"

As for thinking that good deeds such as charity getting you into heaven the bible tells us this."Therefore by the deeds of the law there shall no flesh be justified in his sight" (Romans 3:20)

That good deeds will not get into the holy land. If you think so good luck.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Mike,you seem to be implying that all one has to do is have faith. Hell, we can be a rotten scoundrel and it's okay as long as we have a "fluffy" faith. What bull!! Without good deeds, what is your worth?
Faith without deeds is no good. Deeds without faith is no good either.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join