It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

which celeb do you look like?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 12:16 PM
link   
just been reading a topic in SL (staylocked) a forum which i use

www.myheritage.com...

it compares your face to celebrites and brings up a match

all you have to do is upload your image and it scans it and compares it to celebrities

your picture isnt shared or anything

[edit on 1-11-2006 by bodrul]

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I've tried that before..but it never comes up with any celebs people say I look like.

Most people have said to me i look a little like Kurt Cobain.

CX

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   
Possibly Shrek if i make some effort!

CX.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
Adam Sandler, with lighter colored hair..here it all the time...Ill try that software when i get home from work, see if it tells me the same thing.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Yeah, I got some crazy mathces that look nothing like me. I got Hideki Matsui good ball player and all, but I'm Scotch-Irish(no asian heritage at all). Then I got Lleyton Hewitt, Andy Roddick, and Fred Durst. Which I dont think I look alike to any of them really, though it was only 50% matches.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I can't tell you how many times I've been stopped and asked to pose for pictures and give autographs by people thinking I'm brad pitt.

actually, I used to live in the same building as him and whenever I would leave for work I'd hear the click of cameras, the pop of flashes and then "it isn't him" in several disappointed voices.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:15 PM
link   
Well, according to the face recognition site..... I look like "Drew Barrymore.
Interesting, with side by side photos, we have almost an identicle face shape, right down to our nose. Her lips are fuller than mine though.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Well, according to the recognition software, I look just like David Howell Evans, that's The Edge of U2 fame to you. I always thought I looked like a rock star.

top topics

join