It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lawless One Revealed

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Who is jesus? I don't need nor want your proven truths. You do not have to "prove" Truth. It isn't a game. You are playing with knowledge you cannot even handle. And you are paying the ultimate price with the blood of Yeshua Messiah.

You say jesus is going to rescue you in a space ship. Please ask for the Holy Spirit in the name of Yeshua Messiah to remove the deception from you. I ASSURE you Yeshua isn't coming back on a space ship. Satan might though.

how is satan coming back..if he's already here?

dont you know jesus comes with the clouds of heaven?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes
Are you part of the group that has billboards in various cities claiming that Saturday is the true day of the Sabbath, and everyone who worships God on Sunday is going to hell?

Remember, Christianity took what was pagan and turned it holy to help convert entrenched pagans and polytheists. So the decision on the sabbath, while politicaly volitile, is about time and place. It was a necessary decision by The Church in order to help foster the growth of faith in the Roman empire and beyond.

I have no affliliation with any such groups. Your memory alone has caused you to fall prey to the spirit of anti-messiah. Man (spirit of anti-messiah) made it "OK" to transform pagan ways and worships into supposed "holy" days. Don't you understand that this is all part of Satans grand plan?? Show me where in the Bible that it is "OK" to do these things we've done and accepted.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:19 AM
link   
im done with this thread..good luck!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

no i have not be decived at all...i know who jesus is..

I HAVE THE TRUTH! and i will prove it.

Who is jesus?

I'm guessing you think that Jesus -- sorry YWHE -- is a messianic Jew, and in fact the Jesus who speaks of how following messianic law to the letter actually distorted the true Word of God was actually Satan's deception.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheSonOfMan

no i have not be decived at all...i know who jesus is..

I HAVE THE TRUTH! and i will prove it.

Who is jesus?

I'm guessing you think that Jesus -- sorry YWHE -- is a messianic Jew, and in fact the Jesus who speaks of how following messianic law to the letter actually distorted the true Word of God was actually Satan's deception.

Then you have guessed wrong. YHWH is G_d. Yeshua is Messiah our King and High Priest. Please be careful in assuming and guessing. I am calling out ALL His people, wherever they are before spiritual darkness comes upon us. There is only division in the mind of man. And religion has been the creator of those divisions. Do you read your Bible?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:38 AM
link   

I have no affliliation with any such groups. Your memory alone has caused you to fall prey to the spirit of anti-messiah. Man (spirit of anti-messiah) made it "OK" to transform pagan ways and worships into supposed "holy" days. Don't you understand that this is all part of Satans grand plan?? Show me where in the Bible that it is "OK" to do these things we've done and accepted.

Being Catholic, it's accepted because it's Church tradition. The Church that, I believe, was established with Peter and carried on down through generations of popes -- both good and the ones blinded by their own weaknesses -- until today.

There are many things in the Bible that the faithful believe that is not spelled out.

Show me in the Bible where it says Christ is not the actual manifestation of God, but just some high priest.

You, my friend, seem to be more aligned to our brother Muslims who see Christ only as a prophet and not the embodiment of God -- the Word made Flesh.

Again, I go to the very basic tenant of my faith -- that is Jesus came to enlighten mankind to the will and want of God. His words were clear. There was no mysticism, no conspiracy, nothing that prevented all people -- both Jew and Gentile -- from coming to Him.

To have the "truth" of Christ and God, as you view it, be wrapped in a puzzle only realized by a select few who have their eyes opened is contradictory to what Christ stood for.

....of course, you and I are debating (sorry, I guess debate to you is a euphamism of Satan), about a subject that others on this system may wholeheartedly disagree with. Everyone -- I am convicted in my own faith, but I respect all other's beliefs.

Even you, Harpplaya.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Who is jesus? I don't need nor want your proven truths. You do not have to "prove" Truth. It isn't a game. You are playing with knowledge you cannot even handle. And you are paying the ultimate price with the blood of Yeshua Messiah.

The G-d of all creation and our Messiah would never condone such Angst toward another...IMO you're creating a rift and being divisive rather than what *I* truly believe our Messiah would prefer. That would be to bring all peoples of the world together, not to separate them with semantics, naming conventions, or logistics...and certainly not to segregate those that are saved by simply forming the right mixture of consonants with vowels. To allude to this I think would be counter-intuitive to everything He would be trying to accomplish.

Whether G-d is an Alien species from another world on a higher plane of existence, (which in all reality is quite possible due to the fact that our plane of existence is extremely low-level by way of comparison), or not is immaterial.

It's what's in our hearts and minds thats important, not written word. When you drop the materiallistic mindset of this world and start caring for a stranger, a friend, a neighbor, the environment, nature, your enemies as much as you do yourself and those closest to you in life is when you know you are saved by His grace whatever his name is. Buddha, Allah, G-d, Jesus, Yeshua, Yahweh, it hardly matters...look deep inside yourself can you love your neighbor? your enemy? your friend? If so, you are already saved.

To address your concern of his "playing with knowledge he could not handle", NONE of us here on Earth can handle the knowledge. Nor comprehend it all...if we were created with that knowledge and the capacity for discerning it's divinity and completeness, there would never have been the need for the written word.

AB1

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Specifically pay attention to verse 28. Man (ultimately the spirit of anti-messiah) created the division. This is part of Satans plan.

Galatians 3:28; There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: For Ye All are *one* in Yeshua Messiah.

The opposing end Satan, would have it taught as such; There is Greek and then there are Jews(there are Catholics and then there are Protestants etc...) There are women and then there are men. There are those who are free and those who are not. But you all are saved in Jesus Christ.

*Remember Satan is the image, the reflection only. He is the copy cat. He is the false messiah. He is running parallel *only* with the True Messiah. He has used the gospel to create a new gospel that teaches "Jesus saves" he is the banner and billboards. Yeshua does not need those signs and wonders. *

I am asking you get your Bible. Place it in front of you. Pray with a pure heart for understanding and guidance from The Holy Spirit Yeshua Messiah and then read.

Why are people finding this so difficult?? Question that alone!

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphabetaone

The G-d of all creation and our Messiah would never condone such Angst toward another...IMO you're creating a rift and being divisive rather than what *I* truly believe our Messiah would prefer. That would be to bring all peoples of the world together, not to separate them with semantics, naming conventions, or logistics...and certainly not to segregate those that are saved by simply forming the right mixture of consonants with vowels. To allude to this I think would be counter-intuitive to everything He would be trying to accomplish.

Whether G-d is an Alien species from another world on a higher plane of existence, (which in all reality is quite possible due to the fact that our plane of existence is extremely low-level by way of comparison), or not is immaterial.

It's what's in our hearts and minds thats important, not written word. When you drop the materiallistic mindset of this world and start caring for a stranger, a friend, a neighbor, the environment, nature, your enemies as much as you do yourself and those closest to you in life is when you know you are saved by His grace whatever his name is. Buddha, Allah, G-d, Jesus, Yeshua, Yahweh, it hardly matters...look deep inside yourself can you love your neighbor? your enemy? your friend? If so, you are already saved.

To address your concern of his "playing with knowledge he could not handle", NONE of us here on Earth can handle the knowledge. Nor comprehend it all...if we were created with that knowledge and the capacity for discerning it's divinity and completeness, there would never have been the need for the written word.

AB1

We most certainly can handle the knowledge given from the Spirit of Yeshua, because He knows what we can and cannot handle. Satan on the other hand does not care. He is only out to deceive you from the Truth. Satan despises the Truth, therefore he despises Yeshua Messiah (The Truth, Life and Way)

Don't question with man made knowledge
You will come back devoid of Spirit, thus empty or even more confused. Question from the Scriptures, this was a hard one for me as well because I was very much caught up in the cares of the world (man)

When I say playing with knowledge we can't handle, that is playing with Satans knowledge/the spirit of confusion and chaos. This knowledge is unHoly and fruitless.

Yes what is in the heart of man is very important. I don't disagree!

If you can find me ANYWHERE in ANY Bible where Yeshua Messiah is coming to rapture you/man via a spaceship then I will humble myself. Truth cannot debate against itself.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:08 AM
link   
I noticed you referred to the Commandments...you do know Moses lost the original commandments...he had to go up to the mountain a second time to get diffrent commandments
whose to say the devil didnt give them to him?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   

Specifically pay attention to verse 28. Man (ultimately the spirit of anti-messiah) created the division. This is part of Satans plan.

Galatians 3:28; There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: For Ye All are *one* in Yeshua Messiah.

The opposing end Satan, would have it taught as such; There is Greek and then there are Jews(there are Catholics and then there are Protestants etc...) There are women and then there are men. There are those who are free and those who are not. But you all are saved in Jesus Christ.

*Remember Satan is the image, the reflection only. He is the copy cat. He is the false messiah. He is running parallel *only* with the True Messiah. He has used the gospel to create a new gospel that teaches "Jesus saves" he is the banner and billboards. Yeshua does not need those signs and wonders. *

I am asking you get your Bible. Place it in front of you. Pray with a pure heart for understanding and guidance from The Holy Spirit Yeshua Messiah and then read.

Let me quote from Galatians 3 for you:

"Christ ransomed us from the curse of the law by becoming a curse for us, for it is written, "Cursed be everyone who hangs on a tree,"
that the blessing of Abraham might be extended to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith."

"But scripture confined all things under the power of sin, that through faith in Jesus Christ the promise might be given to those who believe."

And now here's the kicker:

"Before faith came, we were held in custody under law, confined for the faith that was to be revealed.
Consequently, the law was our disciplinarian 16 for Christ, that we might be justified by faith.
But now that faith has come, we are no longer under a disciplinarian.
For through faith you are all children of God 17 in Christ Jesus.
For all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ.
There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free person, there is not male and female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus.
And if you belong to Christ, then you are Abraham's descendant, heirs according to the promise."

This corresponds to Christ's message that we are all one body through him. So in a way, harp, you're right. There are no "Jew or Greek," "slave nor free," "male and female" under Christ.

But this interpretation goes to mean that Christ fulfilled the promise of salvation, and the faithful, in the eyes of God -- nay, all people -- are now equal in judgement. It is your faith that saves.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
I noticed you referred to the Commandments...you do know Moses lost the original commandments...he had to go up to the mountain a second time to get diffrent commandments
whose to say the devil didnt give them to him?

If your seed has been so loosely planted to believe such a thing then I'll include you in prayer.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Seek Him and you will be blessed. I've stated MUCH.

In fact, you haven't stated much at all.

You've given us some mystically stated large statements, but you haven't offered truth or proof or Biblical quotes -- or information from anyone but yourself. You may feel you've explained, but as all the questions here (mostly asking the same thing) indicate, you haven't explained anything.

The Holy Spirit sometimes works this way to bring you to understanding of something.

All I see is a spirit of confusion and division. There's no references to the Bible or anything other than what your own spirit believes to be the "holy spirit."

We are taught to test all things. There are many who believe they have messages from the Holy Spirit who are led into all sorts of things (in recent years, mothers killing their children because of a (genuine) belief that the Holy Spirit told them to for various reasons (usually to save them from Hell.)

We only have your word for it that you're moved by a Holy Spirit and that you offer us "great truths." From our view, you've offered us no real information and only a lot of vague statements wrapped up in mystical wording. We've tested your HS and haven't found it convincing so far.

Perhaps your HS can provide you with a better way of explaining? After all, this is the function of the HS... to provide enlightenment and teaching.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:20 AM
link   

And now here's the kicker:

"Before faith came, we were held in custody under law, confined for the faith that was to be revealed.

Do you know what law he was referring to? Yeshua Messiah IS the fullfilment of the Law. He didn't come to abolish the Ten Commandments (The Law) The law man (physical man was set free from mosaic laws) Not G_ds Law! Messiah never placed himself above His Father! Satan has done this, thus he is lawless. The spirit of the anti is lawlessness.

Faith IS abiding the Law. Grace is "favor".

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

All I see is a spirit of confusion and division.

If that is all you see then how can you see Truth? I have the Bible in front of me and open. I ask you do the same. The world (man) has you captive. If that was not the case then you would have your Bible in front of you for reassurance and understanding or confirmation. You are taking a rotten seed planted in you and asking questions based on this and this is nothing more than mans knowledge/worldly untruths and deceptions.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Actually, it says "Iesous Christos", since the original is in Greek. "Christos" is "annointed" and has a very different meaning than "messiah."

Because a lot of the fad religions rename Jesus from what he's called in the Bible and proclaim a "new truth." And then they say "rely on what the Holy Spirit" tells you and then proceed to tell you what the Holy Spirit is going to say to you.

The HS is telling those of us who are the Faithful that you haven't proclaimed anything and that you're falling into error.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Do you know what law he was referring to? Yeshua Messiah IS the fullfilment of the Law. He didn't come to abolish the Ten Commandments (The Law) The law man (physical man was set free from mosaic laws) Not G_ds Law! Messiah never placed himself above His Father! Satan has done this, thus he is lawless. The spirit of the anti is lawlessness.

Faith IS abiding the Law. Grace is "favor".

I never said, and no Christian believes, Christ came here to abolish the 10 Commandments. In fact, Christ quite to the contrary, says numerous times that obedience to the commandments would set a path for a believer to achieve paradise.

Now, as for mosaic law, Christ's message was that God (and hence himself) was open to all people, not just those that hold to strict orthodox ways of the Jews. Hence, Christ performed miracles on the sabbath, or didn't wash his hands before eating, to make a point.

And the point was well made.

Rules and regulations -- particularly those practiced under mosaic law -- was exclusive, precluding Gentiles and pagans from hearing and accepting the teachings of Christ.

Sounds like you want to go back to those days instead.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Perhaps your HS can provide you with a better way of explaining? After all, this is the function of the HS... to provide enlightenment and teaching.

There was a time for teaching and preaching but that time is no longer
I am guiding you to where He is. He does not belong to me, I belong to Him. Do you? Then hearken to His voice (Spirit of Truth) and come back to Him in His Holy NAME Yeshua Messiah.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Actually, it says "Iesous Christos", since the original is in Greek. "Christos" is "annointed" and has a very different meaning than "messiah."

Because a lot of the fad religions rename Jesus from what he's called in the Bible and proclaim a "new truth." And then they say "rely on what the Holy Spirit" tells you and then proceed to tell you what the Holy Spirit is going to say to you.

The HS is telling those of us who are the Faithful that you haven't proclaimed anything and that you're falling into error.

That's exactly right. The name you've stated has a very different meaning to Yeshua Messiah. Keep seeking! You will find Him.

Fad religions? I don't understand what you say?

The Holy Spirit is talking to you, faithful one. Who do you place first? I don't understand why you speak/type in the 3rd person such as "us". You cannot assume what others are thinking. Take responsibility and assume what YOU are thinking alone.

There is no 'new truth' but there are 'new lies' all the time that are there to cover up the one Truth. If you have doubts about what I am stating then read your Bible. Doubting your oppression 'belief system' can be the very thing that leads you BACK to Him.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Sounds like you want to go back to those days instead.

[edit on 2-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

I want you to come back to Him. YHWH is the Father of all, The Eternal Creator. He is The 1st Commandment. Do you love Him above all others, ALL others? Or have you traded in that 1st Commandment for the 2nd one? If you love man more, then you have placed man before YHWH.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join