It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lawless One Revealed

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Here's a thought: Who or what would guide you away from The Law? You know the answer, surely you must. So.............

Who wants you back?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drakos
There's a saying "know thy self".

Love thy Father and place no other before me. (no other god, no other man, no other anything, not even yourself!)

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by HarpStrings

Love thy Father and place no other before me. (no other god, no other man, no other anything, not even yourself!)

How about i finish that saying.Know thy self and though shall know me for i am in your heart.
Because i have my belief you say i dont love thy father and place others before him.Where in my statements do you see this.I have opened my mind to the possibilty of others beliefs.I dont see you even attempting this more of a closed minded condemnation.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   

How about i finish that saying.Know thy self and though shall know me for i am in your heart.
Because i have my belief you say i dont love thy father and place others before him.Where in my statements do you see this.I have opened my mind to the possibilty of others beliefs.I dont see you even attempting this more of a closed minded condemnation.

I see this when you say "because I have my beliefs....."I could get into the technicalities of how you've been misled because I've been there! But I won't. Instead I'll alert you to the FACT that if you aren't doing the work for Him and/or He isn't invloved in your belief system that you've created for yourself, then you have removed Him from the First Commandment and seated yourself there in His place. Your belief system doesn't belong to you, you are held captive by it, thus you belong to it. How can you know yourself when you wrestle with yourself? Better still, how can you know Him when you wrestle with Him in yourself?

The spiritual enlightenment you refer to can only bring you further into darkness. Draw yourself away from that stuff and come to know Him. Tomorrow, Friday evening to Saturday evening is the Sabbath, rest in Him there, seek Him and call Him by name.

Shalom and Goodnight.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by HarpStrings]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Leviticus 23:26-28
And the LORD spake unto Moses, saying, Also on the tenth day of this seventh month there shall be a day of atonement: it shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall afflict your souls, and offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD. And ye shall do no work in that same day: for it is a day of atonement, to make an atonement for you before the LORD your God.

Burning Bush
One day while tending his flock, Moses saw a burning bush. It was an unusual conflagration because, while the bush burned, it was not consumed. Then the voice of God called to Moses from the bush. God told him to return to Egypt to release his persecuted people and to lead them to the land of milk and honey. Moses pleaded with God not to put him in charge because he wasn't a good speaker. God said that Moses' older brother Aaron could do the speaking, but Moses himself must be the leader.

Ten Plagues
Persuaded that he must lead his people as God ordered, Moses returned to Egypt where he found the pharaoh reluctant to release the Hebrews because they were so hard working. A bit of coaxing followed by ten miraculous plagues finally did the trick: After the death of the first born son of every Egyptian -- but not one of the Hebrew families, pharaoh begged the Hebrews to leave Egypt.

Exodus

Moses led more than half a million people through the desert. They crossed the Red Sea easily with the help of another miracle. Moses parted the waters so his followers could walk through. Meanwhile, the pharaoh changed his mind about permitting his excellent brickmakers to leave and sent troops to bring them back. When the troops tried to follow the Hebrews across the parted Red Sea, the waters came together again, drowning the pharaoh's men.

To handle more mundane problems, God provided food and water for the people while Moses set up judges to handle laws.
The Ten Commandments
When they arrived in Sinai, Moses left his people to go talk with God on the mountain. During this forty-day meeting, God gave Moses stone tablets on which were inscribed the Ten Commandments. Angrily, God told Moses his people were behaving in an idolatrous manner.
Golden Calf
Descending from his mountaintop conference with God, Moses saw the sacrilegious golden calf that his brother Aaron had constructed from gold jewelry of the people.

Exodus 32:2-6
And Aaron said unto them, Break off the golden earrings, which are in the ears of your wives, of your sons, and of your daughters, and bring them unto me. And all the people brake off the golden earrings which were in their ears, and brought them unto Aaron. And he received them at their hand, and fashioned it with a graving tool, after he had made it a molten calf: and they said, These be thy gods, O Israel, which brought thee up out of the land of Egypt. And when Aaron saw it, he built an altar before it; and Aaron made proclamation, and said, To morrow is a feast to the LORD. And they rose up early on the morrow, and offered burnt offerings, and brought peace offerings; and the people sat down to eat and to drink, and rose up to play.

The people had been venerating this golden object in Moses' absence. Moses was enraged. He smashed the tablets on the ground, destroyed the golden calf, ground it to pieces, mixed it with water and made the impious drink it.

Exodus 32:19-20
And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount. And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt it in the fire, and ground it to powder, and strawed it upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink of it.

Yom Kippur
Moses then returned to the mountain where he persuaded an angry God not to destroy, but to forgive his people. When God did so it became the first Day of Atonement (Yom Kippur). Then, with a second set of divine commandments, Moses returned from the Mountain top.

Canaan
The rest of the story of Moses covers approximately another forty years during which Moses led the people to Canaan, but just before entering the city, Moses, the great lawgiver of the Jewish people, lost faith and so could not enter.

Numbers 20:12
And the LORD spake unto Moses and Aaron, Because ye believed me not, to sanctify me in the eyes of the children of Israel, therefore ye shall not bring this congregation into the land which I have given them.

So there you have it, was it the true lord who gave him the 2nd commandments or the Devil?

No one knows that the first set said. Moses commandments, for all you know, could be based off the devil

[edit on 11/3/2006 by ConfederacyOfUnity]

Note: I smell some burnage in the air

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 08:52 AM
link   

No one can walk out your salvation but you, not your preachers, priests or pastors, not the pope, the president or santa claus, not a disney charactor or your most cherished loved ones, not me.

Actually, from my vantage point, that's dangerous theology. Man cannot by himself guarantee his salvation. That salvation can only come through the grace of Christ and God.

The gospel taught in the church today-which is Babylon-is you are saved by grace. It's like saying forget everything He said and do whatever you want because you're saved no matter what.

And again, we're about to head off into more wild tangents. I will not speak for other Christian denominations, but I believe that one must constantly work and strive for salvation -- through repentence, confession, adhering to the 10 Commandments, etc. -- and that salvation is not guaranteed because you confess you have faith. While grace is independent of good works, those with grace will often find themselves wanting to perform good works. This is where I, as a Catholic, often fail. The failure of not having done.

Now, I know that many of my Protestant bretheren believe that once you accept Christ, you are saved, no matter the sins that may follow.

Harp, you believe that one will only be saved if they disavow that Jesus was The Christ and instead worship the "true" name?

There are people who are and will be saved by grace alone, what that grace is or how those were favored by Yeshua is not my business.

I agree with you there. Even the Catholics believe this. No one can judge who may or may not be saved or damned. That is for the Godhead alone to determine. That is why we are taught to pray for the deceased, and to trust in God's eternal forgiveness.

Now that gospel *may* apply to people who have always been stranded on an island with no outside contact, thus no way of hearing about Him, but I assure you, we've all heard of Him and we know deep in our hearts what He says and He isn't saying this. That is the work of the anti-christ (Satan) to give true believers a bad reputation-to use later on in his plan.

Again, I somewhat agree. Grace alone can save you. Grace is a gift paid, in my belief, through the crucifiction of Jesus. But Grace is a gift that can be taken away if the believer is to commit any number of mortal sins.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I've not once stated I have special knowledge not available to you nor have I stated I am saved. I believe there is One Father, YHWH and I believe there is one Redeemer, Yeshua Messiah Son of man. I do not believe nor has it ever crossed my mind that I am, was, will be a god or G_d. I'm aware of the Mormon beliefs and I am not a part of that or them.

Maybe this question needs to be asked upfront.

How does Yeshua Messiah differ from Jesus the Christ? Is it just in translation? Are you saying they're actually one in the same, but those that use the word Jesus are damned?
And while you state you don't believe in the Trinity, you almost preach as though there is when you say there is one Redeemer. So the Redeemer is a separate entity from the Father (God)? And if so, then does that mean there are more than one God?

Also, you mention that we are in the days when God pours out his spirit to the world. You seem to indicate that there is a definitive timeframe here for that. What is that time frame? 10 years? 20?

We see that God's outpouring began with Christ's mission on earth and continues through today. And it will not end until the Last Judgement (not even getting into the whole rapture argument, of which I don't subscribe).

[edit on 3-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Oh! I get it. YOu believe that professing Jesus as God is heretical because you are placing Him above God.

Isn't that what the Trinity was supposed to resolve? That they were inseperable. One God in three bodies, Father, Son and Holy Spirit? But you don't subscribe to the Trinity, so you can't believe that God came to earth as a man.

Interesting, and definitely not a new philosophy.

In fact, it sounds like your version of Christianity is more of an amalgamation of Islam than of Christianity. That your Redeemer was a divinely inspired man and nothing more.

Sounds like you're straddling two major religions, my friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
So there you have it, was it the true lord who gave him the 2nd commandments or the Devil?

No one knows that the first set said. Moses commandments, for all you know, could be based off the devil

Note: I smell some burnage in the air

Actually, someone DOES know. There is no buring smell here.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by behindthescenes

Actually, from my vantage point, that's dangerous theology.

From "whose" vintage point? And you're right, theology is dangerous.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   

mine and the Catholic Church. Again, I'm speaking of what I believe and what I've been led to understand.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Maybe this question needs to be asked upfront.

How does Yeshua Messiah differ from Jesus the Christ? Is it just in translation? Are you saying they're actually one in the same, but those that use the word Jesus are damned?
And while you state you don't believe in the Trinity, you almost preach as though there is when you say there is one Redeemer. So the Redeemer is a separate entity from the Father (God)? And if so, then does that mean there are more than one God?

Also, you mention that we are in the days when God pours out his spirit to the world. You seem to indicate that there is a definitive timeframe here for that. What is that time frame? 10 years? 20?

We see that God's outpouring began with Christ's mission on earth and continues through today. And it will not end until the Last Judgement (not even getting into the whole rapture argument, of which I don't subscribe).

[edit on 3-11-2006 by behindthescenes]

You are asking questions! I've given you the direction. Take it to THE HEAD OF THE HOUSEHOLD. Seek Him, in the *name* of His only begotten Son, Yeshua Messiah and pray with a pure heart and begin reading His Word. He is waiting for you, you have forsaken Him, He has NOT forsaken you, not EVER.

I have no time frame except my own which is 11:04 am. He is in charge of time. Ask Him, if that is what is so important to you

You don't subscribe to Him like some magazine or paper. It is when you do this that you've gone off on your own. He's not a subscription, but it is worthy to note that that is your view
Mankind has subscribed to many belief systems though. He isn't a belief "system" He is The Way, The Truth and The Life, period, dot, full stop

Continue asking questions, questions as such are heartfelt *He can see your heart* and thus He will bring you out of the darkness and deception that has been cast upon mankind and you will know Truth through The Holy Spirit, you will have the ability to discern. Mankind has taught you what is "right" and "wrong" for mankind, now it is time to know the REAL right from wrong. You were on the milk and now you must partake of the Bread.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   

mine and the Catholic Church. Again, I'm speaking of what I believe and what I've been led to understand.

His voice is coming back to you and you have not realized it yet!
(Read your answers)

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Wow i was hoping for a little more of a response. yes, someone does know and thats god...or the devil..depending on who really gave him the 1st pair, and Moses, but hes dead. Intresting though dont you think? all this religion you both above me are spouting could actually be of the devil, but there is this thing that both you lack....its called Faith.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by ConfederacyOfUnity
Wow i was hoping for a little more of a response. yes, someone does know and thats god...or the devil..depending on who really gave him the 1st pair, and Moses, but hes dead. Intresting though dont you think? all this religion you both above me are spouting could actually be of the devil, but there is this thing that both you lack....its called Faith.

I'm not going to itch your ears. But do you not even read what comes out of from your mind? Do you understand who/what you've placed faith in? You don't even know who gave The Commandments to Moses?

His Spirit is pouring upon ALL flesh. And yet there are those that will deny Him, still.

Faith is unconditional Faith in Him. Trust Him, don't be lukewarm and doubt or listen to those who will tickle your ears. When we have Faith in Him, we know, Truth leaves no room for "I'm not sure" "Could of been him or Him" "I'll just stay where it's warm and fuzzy, and believe in a SYSTEM that tells me I am saved through Jesus Christ by grace"

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:00 PM
link   
I have a ? i hope i dont go to far off topic.Why is it that some religions place the church as being of importance.When he/she is everything in the universe why place so much on a building

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   
When two people talking about god is a congregation

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Thank you for your answer...........but you are confused.

The First seal, the White horse is the Antichrist coming to power. That hasn't happened yet.

We know that there has not been peace on the earth, therefore we know that the second seal has not been opened and the red horse released. That will happen after the Antichrist brings peace to the earth. When they say peace and safety...

I hope that helps.

Well, there are many interpretation about Revelation. In my opinion the first horseman must be Christ because; The horse is white, which symbolizes holiness. Secondly, no one wears a crown in the Day of the Lord, except Jesus and the 24 elders (Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 4:4). This is also related to Psalm 45:5-8.

Thirdly, the antichrist is not a single person. It is everybody that stands against the Son of God. (1.John 2:18-22 ; 2.John 7)

The lawless one is not a single person (2.Thes 2:8, 9, 10 ; Matt 7:21–23).

I'm not saying I'm right and somebody is wrong, I just think the Bible speaks for itself.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   

When two people talking about god is a congregation

(Provided the two or more have a likemind) Both people must recognize the One Creator of ALL and respect Him. Believe His Word. Fear His wrath. Call upon His Son, Yeshua Messiah and pray for guidance and understanding of His Word, by The Holy Spirit.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnholyP

Originally posted by Sun Matrix

Thank you for your answer...........but you are confused.

The First seal, the White horse is the Antichrist coming to power. That hasn't happened yet.

We know that there has not been peace on the earth, therefore we know that the second seal has not been opened and the red horse released. That will happen after the Antichrist brings peace to the earth. When they say peace and safety...

I hope that helps.

Well, there are many interpretation about Revelation. In my opinion the first horseman must be Christ because; The horse is white, which symbolizes holiness. Secondly, no one wears a crown in the Day of the Lord, except Jesus and the 24 elders (Luke 1:31-33, Revelation 4:4). This is also related to Psalm 45:5-8.

Thirdly, the antichrist is not a single person. It is everybody that stands against the Son of God. (1.John 2:18-22 ; 2.John 7)

The lawless one is not a single person (2.Thes 2:8, 9, 10 ; Matt 7:21–23).

I'm not saying I'm right and somebody is wrong, I just think the Bible speaks for itself.

Correct. The white horse (1st seal) was the Crowning of Our King, Yeshua Messiah, to confuse this is with anything other, will only leave one asleep (without understanding) The red horse (2nd seal) is war. The black horse (3rd seal) is famine which is a result of the previous horse. The pale horse (4th seal) is sickness upon earth, all creatures living which is a result of previous 2 horses.

Can you take a look around you? Can you say then that there is no Redeemer King Throned in Heaven, The Messiah that shed His blood for mankind? He became King after He arose from Hades. Can you say there are no wars?? Can you say people all over the WORLD are not hungry? Can you say that creatures are not unhealthy? Creatures are so unhealthy today that "mangod" has intervened
Thus you have anti-Messiah.........People today are fulfilling prophecy. As each seal was and is opened, each seal prior gains 'power'.

The four horses of The Apocalypse are galloping right now. Go into The Living Word and my *personal* suggestion is The KJV. Seek The Holy Spirit of Yeshua Messiah, through YHWH our G_d, for understanding.

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join