It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat room Refugees,

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 11:47 PM
link   
I cant paint for crap with a mouse but that is one of the kewlest sites ive seen in a longtime Asala. Thanx for the linky.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 12:06 AM
link   
Puts his coal train into full emergency stop, cars bang together and break a coupler. Gets extremely
the
off because I'm gonna be late getting to my destination.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Oh well, guess you guys are joinin me out here in the garage, rebuildin some of the burned out systems from the fire. Sirius radio (hair nation) streamin cross the net, doin a load of laundry, just got my sweetie off to work. Long work day, and now the fun begins.... Noone in chat to share it with

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   
Wow....I've been so busy as of late that I hadn't even noticed that there was no chat.
What's up? What happened? Did NERDLING flip the wrong the switch or something?

Anyway, this is a real 'bummer'. Now that things are back to normal for me and I've got most of my work out of the way I would have loved to be chat RIGHT NOW. It's what I enjoy doing when it's late at night and I can't sleep. Now what am I going to do?

I won't even be able to go into my "rant" every time someone has the audacity to confuse me, 'benevolent tyrant' with Benevolent Heretic. Can you imagine that? People actually get us mixed up. Wait....I better control this or I'll go into my speech about how I'm the first 'benevolent' anything on ATS.

Somehow this is all Deus Ex's fault. He left for basic training and he hacked into the ATS site just to deprive us of chat simply because he won't be here. Yep....DE's fault.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 01:47 AM
link   
If it is a way of messin with the game players, hurry up and solve the dam thing will ya so the chat will be turned back on...lolol

Hey BT, hows things bud, been busy huh. Welcome to the refugee camp for chatters.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
I just thought of something. I have had a teamspeak server for years. If everyones got a microphone, all ATS Chatters are welcome on it to carry on trivial chat while the real chat is down. The TS client is a free download. If yall wanna go that route, u2u me and ill give ya the download info and how to get on my TS.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 03:21 PM
link   
www.belowtopsecret.com...

we have a chat member b day :w:

*throws champers around*

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Normally we don't stand for things being thrown around, but in Asala's case, we will make an exception.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:38 AM
link   
OK....this chatless existence is starting to become a real nuisance and it's starting to interfere with my enjoyment of life.

Now why is chat not working? Is it really "the Big Game"? Did the "powers that be" really shut chat down so that it would be more difficult for people to work together to solve the game? Damn. Why make all of us suffer?

Anyway, I hope that someone is working overtime to solve the big game so things can get back to "normal".....

C'mon....solve the thing already!!!!!!!:bash:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I dont think thats why BT, i was being facetious. It had been brought up as a conspiracy(No....Here? LOL) about the game and chat collaboration. I think SO stated it was a hardware failure at the place the chat is hosted at and it could be a week or 2.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by benevolent tyrant

Somehow this is all Deus Ex's fault. He left for basic training and he hacked into the ATS site just to deprive us of chat simply because he won't be here. Yep....DE's fault.

That is a brilliant theory I hadn't thought of that myself:bnghd:
I think you are on to something benevolent Heretic...... OOPS!
I mean benevolent Tyrant

[edit on 11/6/2006 by jensouth31]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I mean benevolent Tyrant

Oh oh.....trying to goad me into another one of my "I am the first 'benevolent anything' rants are you now? Well, I won't be goaded that easily. Though I AM the first to use 'benevolent' in my name. 'sigh'

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   

I AM the first to use 'benevolent' in my name. 'sigh'

Give yourself a pat on the back...

This lack of chat is most distressing, I am almost tempted to go start talking to real people.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by jensouth31

I mean benevolent Tyrant

Oh oh.....trying to goad me into another one of my "I am the first 'benevolent anything' rants are you now?

Oh shoot... you caught me:bnghd: I couldn't resist that opportunity an d you know it
A girls gotta have a little fun every now and then

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
*Sigh*

How long has it been now? Weeks? Years? Eons?!?

I want chat back.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have just been confused with Benevolent Heretic ....AGAIN....on another thread and, frankly, I think I'm losing it.......

Therefore, I am beginning an earnest campaign to make certain that I am never again a victim of Identity confusion again.

ME....the 'benevolent tyrant'....

AN UNSOLICITED RANT ON A TOPIC OF VITAL IMPORTANCE TO ALL CONCERNED

Perhaps I'm a bit touchy. Perhaps I am just egocentric or maybe, just maybe, I am out of sorts because of the fact I have been the subject of a devious form of "identity theft".....

I would like to point out that I am benevolent tyrant and NOT Benevolent Heretic. Except for the first word.....the names aren't the same at all.....the spelling is different as are the meanings. I am taller than Benevolent Heretic (I have never met her but, nevertheless, I doubt that she is over six feet in height -- I'm 6'2"). Benevolent Heretic is a female whereas I am male. I pee standing up. Note that I never capitalize my name, benevolent tyrant, as I am too humble. Benevolent Heretic is obviously an egomaniac of sorts as she never fails to capitalize her name. I have larger feet and larger hands than Benevolent Heretic (you know what that means -- big shoes, large gloves). I refer to myself as bt.....she is often referred to as BH...notice the obvious difference?

Benevolent Heretic and I, benevolent tyrant, are two different people -- joined together in some cosmic joke meant to leave me totally unhinged.

So, please note that I am NOT Benevolent Heretic....and , BH is, much to her regret, I'm sure, NOT ME. We are seperate entities.

Besides, I am the first benevolent anything on ATS

I just had to make this clear.....please, for the love of God, do not make this mistake again!

Please make a note of these obvious differences between Benevolent Heretic and myself, the 'benevolent tyant for future reference. thank you.:bash:

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Wooosh...BT, aren't you glad you quit smoking! rofl You must find another avenue in which to destress yourself....Maybe the rant forum will be good for you

You crack me up

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Wants chat back!!! I want it back.....

[edit on 11/7/2006 by gimmefootball400]

[edit on 11/7/2006 by gimmefootball400]

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Has there been any official statements on the status of chat recently????

posted on Nov, 7 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
ATS chat will come back when the game is done, mark my words.

Anywho did you know that the masons are offering a scholarship to people??

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join