It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chat room Refugees,

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:01 AM
link   
mmm one thing this does have that chat doesnt...SMILEYS!!!
:w:
:shk:
:bash:
:shk:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Sorry I been MIA a lately I been very busy of late.....Oxford,Sunderland,Birmingham,Stafford,Liverpool and Middlesboro up to now this week alone......everyone needs kitchens lol.

Oh and don't forget world domination .....hope to cya all sooon.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
Now don't ya'll forget this, if you have AOL or AIM. If you have either one of those two, you can still talk to me. Just look at the bottom of this post. \/

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Hey there gimme... how you doing? Would you believe I already forgot the auto mechanic lesson you gave me in chat one night. Well....I remember most of it, but I can't remember the name of the exact "part" we were talking about!! lol

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:17 PM
link   
ok im getting angry. how long will it take to fix the freaking chat room???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Is this the service we pay for?!??!?!?!?!

What is going on with the room? What is the problem? How long to fix? Is it being fixed? Is it being given low priority??? Where is a mod to help answer?!?!?

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
I don't know if we deserved the title refugees, since we were not prosecuted in the chat room, nor was there a war. I say it should be called chat room for displaced.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rockpuck

Is this the service we pay for?!??!?!?!?!

Pokes rockpuck in the arm!! Shhhhhhh (remember we don't pay for it)

You must take some deep breaths, and regain control

On that note, I keep hearing people say it went down the dame day the game started....Is it really a conspiracy

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
We don't pay? .......... Who in the world have I been writing a check to every month??

It started before the game.. a day or so before I think.. might have been the 30th? .. not sure what the game would have to do with it, the game was not written in the same language as chat. The chat is a Java application, ATS is HTML I believe. But it has been about 3 years since I studied HTML, Flash, C++ , Visual Basic and all the good stuff like that.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
I'm doing fine Jen, I'm just doin' my thang here. That part I was chatting about is called a restrictor plate.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 03:41 PM
link   
Im Dying without chattttttttttttttttt

GIVE IT ME BACK NOWWWWWWWW *breaks down in tears*!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
*Walks in*

Helloooooo allll

Well whats the topic tonight?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by gimmefootball400
I'm doing fine Jen, I'm just doin' my thang here. That part I was chatting about is called a restrictor plate.

Thats it!! Thank you for refreshing my memory. That really bothered me that I forgot the name of that thing so fast. Ahhhhhh.......GIRLS!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   
DING DONG

Well since this is the place for chat refugees, guess ill join the thread(mock room)

How is everyone 2nite.

Dying without chat like everyone else. i dont always go in but when i wanna go its not there...

SO we know your workin on it as fast as you can. Seems the chat refugees(me too) are gettin restless.

Im sure there will be whiskey abound for you when its all good to go and back up and runnin.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Grabs nails and board, paints ATS Chatroom on the piece of wood. Hammers the nails through the plank onto the door. That should settle that.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Just stopping in quick like I do in the REAL chat room.
Hope you all are hanging in there.
No one's done anything drastic Like taking up an IRL hobby, watching a movie, baking cookies or anything

*light bulb*

Do chocolate chip pecan cookies go with wine

Or, maybe butterscotch walnut.......yummy!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
I've parked my brand spankin' new ES44DC right outside. If ya'll wanna look inside the cab, you can.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:27 AM
link   
Ok we cant wollow in sadness that chat is not here we have to get creative!!!!!

artpad.art.com...

lol lets see some chat room related art hehe

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 05:44 AM
link   
I just posted the one I did in there. Tell me what ya think.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Ding Dong lol

hey people stopping by to say hi if people want to chat why not talk over msn hotmail ?

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:04 PM
link   
I say we start a revolution!!! Bring back chat! Bring back chat! lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join