It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 12:37 AM
link   
We are not alone!!! but also this is to many kids to be missing at one time to not be traced in human trafficing, i woul have to agree with the topic thats on this thread

and also if they were to clone the kids for eating then the energies from the soul they maintain would not be beneficial as for the life force being from god is, the same as to eating cloned meat, its not even conclusive to even say that its safe, well at least they will not let us know because after all its a business to them and *Snip*us right?

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

Mod Edit: Profanity/Circumvention Of Censors – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LadyGreenEyes

You go ahead and believe this satanic government and the forces behind them, the same people and sources who financed hitler, and learned propagandas and fascist ideologies from him, and also the same forces who bombed the twin towers so that they can slowly implement martial law on its own people,and plan to wipe out 90 percent of the world population, the same powers that are trying to spread democracy in those lands which is realy fascism

you people need to awaken!!!
there is something going on here very deep and dark!!!
the kids missing along with adults are a fact, dumb bases and eveything are true!
ive been on to this anamolies since i was 12 ,and more of the pieces of the puzzle are comming together the more i read

Mod Note: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 7/18/2009 by semperfortis]

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I wonder if they taste like chicken????

Sorry second line.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by space cadet
I wonder if they taste like chicken????

Sorry second line.

Probably everything tastes like chicken now there is a conspiracy. I personally think that missing children would be to bony to eat. Unless these aliens are huge then they would just be crunchy and taste good with ketchup!

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Man, this one is just too funny. You got to use your heads boys, logic and science, common sense, objectivity. If you got it in your heads that aliens are eating our kids, you've been spending too much time on the internet.

posted on Jul, 18 2009 @ 01:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Pappie54

Hey, they gotta make those McNuggets out of something.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:44 AM
link   
there is something going on in westchester county NY and nothing i heard came to light of it ! I have just watched Alex Collier 1994 (yes 1994 Interview ) he claimed ! over 3000 missing alone in 10 years! i think he said in the county alone ! and that was in 1994! its Now 2010! and looks like 1000 to 2000 per year! >? since 1990 to 2005 from the report! linked below ! the county claims runaways mostly and parental child abduction ! but ! still! with 46 local police agencies ? kinda Strange ! it seem its like close to 30,000_javascript:icon('
') if you add it up! Missing children! from 1990 to 2005 15 years. i have not seen or heard of the missing children! in the Media News or news paper! nada nothing at all! Alex May be right on this one ! Draconians Staple food! _javascript:icon('
') Please Check the link below and tell me what you think !

a must google for Alex collier 1994 interview ! you will be amazed what he explains and most of what he said has happend or in the Works

criminaljustice.state.ny.us...

even sadder ! link below counties in NY

criminaljustice.state.ny.us...

[edit on 5-1-2010 by Wolfenz]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 02:54 AM
link   
reply to post by merka

well um, hypothetically?

fat people are full of really nasty stuff.

adults in general are full of really nasty poisons.

you are what you eat.

would you like to eat something poisonous or something pure?

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:53 AM
link   
What about the rest of the world? Are there other countries where children are on the menu? Is there any information about a reptilian base in europe? Maybe the nuber 200.000 is exaggerated to make it unbelievable....

Anyways, interesting read and it amazes me that nobody has investigated the Denver airport really thoroughly. With those creepy murals and masonic symbols evrywhere there must be more going on than meets the eye.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   
The number isn't farfetched at all. It's per year, 365 days, not 1 day! Think about that alone for a second. There are like 300.000.000 people living in the US. 200.000 going missing out of that bunch isn't that much really. Not to mention how WIDE America is, how spread and distant everything is. Heck just look at Arizona or New Mexico...the deserts, deserted places, etc. Have you seen "Hills have eyes?"...that's exactly the case...10 people get lost and die in one day at one place for eg. Does anyone notice? Of course not... Just think how many people get killed, robbed, smuggled, abducted, abused, torchered, lost, missing, found, locked up... And if you think about the Reptilian theory, which can very likely be true - you never know - then think how crazy this is and why this could be one of the reasons the evil part of the gov doesn't want disclosure, because the people would eventually find out...

If the government can keep a lie like 9/11, eating a few kids shouldn't be a problem.

[edit on 5/1/10 by Cybernet]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Whether its true or not, the story is f***** sick and disgusting

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by realanswers

Now *that* is a typically genius Hollywood film idea.

Brings together many of the factors that are true to generating money: aliens, unexplained mysteries, fear of the unknown, missing people, etc.

Starring Nicholas cage.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by stumason
200,000 kids missing each year?

Not likely.

I read half way down the first link and, to be frank, started to get somewhat jaded by all the fantastical ideas the two guys where talking about. I've heard them all before, mind you, but I am far from sold.

200,000 kids.....

Someone would notice....

www.missingkids.com...

The U.S. Department of Justice reports

797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

hawaii.gov...
To date two such studies have been completed. The first National Incidence Studies of Missing, Abducted, Runaway, and Thrownaway Children (NISMART-1) was released in 1990, and the second, known as NISMART-2, was released in October 2002. According to NISMART-2 research, which studied the year 1999, an estimated 797,500 children were reported missing; 58,200 children were abducted by nonfamily members; 115 children were the victims of the most serious, long-term nonfamily abductions called "stereotypical kidnappings"; and 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.

AT LEAST DO SOME REASERCH BEFORE YOU BASH!

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
This thread again? I thought we all knew it was a hoax. I don't see any aliens telling us they ate missing kids.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join