It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Alex Christopher, the author of Pandora's Box, has a lot of interesting information in regards to the secret operations of the government, aliens, and the plans of the "New World Order".
Here is an interview with him which includes information about the missing children:

search.think-aboutit.com...

Here are some national reports of missing kids:

www.missingkids.com/en_US/documents/nismart2_overview.pdf

www.sitnews.us...

www.findmissingkids.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
[edit on 31-10-2006 by SwingingMonkey]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   
200,000 kids missing each year?

Not likely.

I read half way down the first link and, to be frank, started to get somewhat jaded by all the fantastical ideas the two guys where talking about. I've heard them all before, mind you, but I am far from sold.

200,000 kids.....

Someone would notice....

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Not likely.

I read half way down the first link and, to be frank, started to get somewhat jaded by all the fantastical ideas the two guys where talking about. I've heard them all before, mind you, but I am far from sold.

200,000 kids.....

Someone would notice....

Missing children benign explanation = 340,500 (unknown missing children)

Refer to: www.findmissingkids.com...

200,000 of the 340,500 unknown missing children is a plausible number of the unknown missing possibilities.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by stumason

Not likely.

200,000 kids.....

Someone would notice....

I do have to say that this is possible. Think about for a second, who owns all of the orphanages, the government is in charge of that right? So let's say that they need 200,000 kids. They just go to every orphanage in the country and either take the kids before they get there, or tell the agency that the kids now have a home (possibly even paying off some people). So this would cover any children that they didn't want people to know were missing (i.e. if they required such a large number of children that the public would become outraged if that large of a number turned up missing.

Then there is all of the missing children that are taken from neighborhoods and such places. You've got the kids that run away from home, the ones that get kicked out of the house and are never heard from again, etc. My point is if they really needed 200,000 or even 500,000 or more i'm sure that they could do it.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Totally impossible. 200,000 kids cannot just disappear without someone noticing. I mean look how US media react when ONE photogenic kid goes missing!

The findmissingkids.com data can be somewhat misleading. Those huge numbers are arrived at by counting even those kids who only went missing for an hour at the mall. The number of kids who permanently missing is most likely in the hundreds, certainly not the hundreds of thousands. In fact the site does go on to say that only(!) 200-300 children are "kidnapped" in the classic sense each year.. so I would say the number who are then killed or... *eaten* is bound to be commensurately less.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Note that this was a 1996 interview (10 years old) about research done before that.

220,000 kids? I don't think so!

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7
I do have to say that this is possible. Think about for a second, who owns all of the orphanages, the government is in charge of that right?

Nope. There are not very many orphanages around. The bulk of those are run by various churches. The states prefer to use foster families instead of orphanages.

They just go to every orphanage in the country and either take the kids before they get there, or tell the agency that the kids now have a home (possibly even paying off some people).

You sound like you have never met anyone who's been adopted. I can tell you that it's just not as simple as wandering over to the pet store and picking up a pet. You have to go through a background check and a lot of other things and there's more than one agency monitoring it.

The number of kids missing in any year is around 52,000 -- nonfamily abductions (abductions by friends, potential lovers, etc.)
www.missingkids.com...

The number of kids abducted each year by strangers is around 500.

The first rule in "Deny Ignorance" is "check for independant confirmation of the item... like news stories and statistics.

As to eating humans, that's ridiculous. It takes quite a few years to raise a human and that's a lot of food and resources. Why not just clone off some cells and do laboratory raised meat? You could get a lot more, get it directly, no fuss, and no need for Truly Stupid Plans That Wouldn't Pass Muster With A Monkey.

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Indellkoffer]

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I wasn't saying that 200,000 kids that are reported missing are eaten by anything. I was merely stating that if the government needed such a large number of children it is obtainable. I personally feel that if there were indeed such a number of children required for these activities, the government would either go to orphanages or have a test tube baby factory where government volunteers or "volunteers" are involved.

I'm not saying that this is happening, but stranger things have happened on this planet.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
It's people who make these kind of claims that further discredits real conspiracies. I think this is another attempt at creating disinformation on actual theorists.

I can understand that 200,000 children go missing every year, but as food for aliens? No doubt most of these abductions occur through no more than family member or close relatives.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   
There are many, many reason why this many children would go missing, even if that is true. It's a bit of a jump to say it's aliens. Surely, if this is fact, then they have proof that aliens exist then. Where is that?

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Indellkoffer

......You sound like you have never met anyone who's been adopted. I can tell you that it's just not as simple as wandering over to the pet store and picking up a pet. You have to go through a background check and a lot of other things and there's more than one agency monitoring it................

[edit on 31-10-2006 by Indellkoffer]

It's obvious that you have no idea what the government is truly capable of. When you are "them" everything is like walking into a pet store and picking up a pet, and with someone else's credit card. Money isn't an objective to them, and they can find a way to get what they want. As for the agencies that are monitoring children, I take it that you've never seen somebody's life become erased (no records can be found all of a sudden.). If they can make known people disappear, how easy it would be to make some little parent less child go away.

Once again, I am not saying that aliens are eating our children, i am saying that the government could come up with this amount of children if necessary.

Oh yeah, as for the whole why don't they make meat in a lab thing, i have one question for you. How many people do you know that get their hamburgers from a lab?

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by 7Pan7cho7

Oh yeah, as for the whole why don't they make meat in a lab thing, i have one question for you. How many people do you know that get their hamburgers from a lab?

Thats because most beef is produced from animals less than a year old. Hardly the same as spending years raising and fattening up children for consumption.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
Yes, those figures are correct. Actually I'm pretty suprised that it isn't more.

But if it was the result of aliens, then I guess child trafficking doesn't exist.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear
Yes, those figures are correct. Actually I'm pretty suprised that it isn't more.

But if it was the result of aliens, then I guess child trafficking doesn't exist.

Ignoring the fact the data is over 10 years old, that figure includes those reported missing for minimal amounts of time. The vast majority of those 200,000 children turn up at home very quickly. Most of the time I imagine they just stayed out late, or went round a friends without telling anyone.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by merka
It seems kind of odd. Why eat skinny children when there are juicy fat adults everywhere in America. You could cut kidnappings by 50% at the very least and STILL get more nutrients!!!

Maybe them lizards like lean meat and spring chickens heheheee
Adult humans eat too much rubbish and have bad health problems, guess they don't know that some pollutants can be pass from mother to child. heheheeee

Maybe that explains why less children go missing now, the planet is too pollutated and so is the food. whahaaaa

Just joking, I hope this is not the real situation.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gear

My thoughts exactly,with all the child sex slave rings in the world(and in Washington)this seems more plausible.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
I'm sorry, the title alone screams National Enquirer.

(sorry for the one-liner, I had more but must refrain due to R&R's)

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
So what are people really concerned with around here - finding kids or Big Brother..??

If you lojack ALL kids when born, you could at least find them if they went missing, assuming they are still on this planet....

You could do the same with a mandatory DNA scan at birth and keep big brother out of it. Then retest every kid at 5 year intervals (tie it in with school shots or something).... This ain't so bad - better to have it central somewhere than have to get a mourning family that's lost someone in a nasty death and they have to cough up combs and crap just to identify their loved one....

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Alien pulling up to the drive up window....

"Yeah, I'll take an American with cheese....hold the tomatoes. A side order of Chinese, and ahhh.....chocolate shake. Do I get a toy with that?"

This does seem alittle far fetched, not with the amount of missing children, but by aliens eating them. If they (the aliens) are so far advanced than us, I would think that they would be able to manufacture what they need to survive. With absolutely no proof to the claim that Earths missing children are being munched on for dinner, I agree, this falls into National Enquirer news.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join