It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens eat 200,000 U.S. missing children per year.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:57 PM
link   
STU is it me or (i'll bet others reading may nod there heads) that you are to admin edit: removed childish name calling and have to fragile of an ego to admit that there could be any other possibilities besides what your currently beleive

that is all. is it possible that u are afraid to imagine what would happen if there was another point of view that had more truth to it then yours. could there be. can u rememeber a time you were surprised to learn u were actually misinformed. if other evidence existed, would u deny it existed or not even give yourself the chance to beleive it in an attempt to protect your ego from the dissapointment of accepting u did not understand everything u thought u did. i fully understand that if we have a beleif about something most naturally we look for any evidence to back up this beleif

could u still be the hunter of the stupid, if u yourself were wrong every now and again

look it is ok to be strong minded it just seems to me too many people that are strong minded are closeminded as well (better to be strong minded than mentally weak) but u can be strong minded and open minded at the same time it is the best combination that leads you to the truth

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Springer]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by cpdaman
STU is it me or (i'll bet others reading may nod there heads) that you are to thick headed and have to fragile of an ego to admit that there could be any other possibilities besides what your currently beleive

that is all. is it possible that u are afraid to imagine what would happen if there was another point of view that had more truth to it then yours. could there be. can u rememeber a time you were surprised to learn u were actually misinformed. if other evidence existed, would u deny it existed or not even give yourself the chance to beleive it in an attempt to protect your ego from the dissapointment of accepting u did not understand everything u thought u did. i fully understand that if we have a beleif about something most naturally we look for any evidence to back up this beleif

could u still be the hunter of the stupid, if u yourself were wrong every now and again

look it is ok to be strong minded it just seems to me too many people that are strong minded are closeminded as well (better to be strong minded than mentally weak) but u can be strong minded and open minded at the same time it is the best combination that leads you to the truth

I believe insulting another member is against the T&C's, but hey-ho....

What "evidence".. There is none, whatsover, that 200,000 kids are missing and eaten by Aliens.

Now, I am a believer in Aliens, I just do not believe that they eat 200,000 US children every year.

Now, if you can produce a statistic that says that 200,000 children in the US are permanently missing, never found (they'd have to be, or they wouldn't be eaten, would they?), then I will be willing to listen.

Could it be possible that you, yourself, are to stubborn to admit that you are wrong? More than likely.

EDIT: To add, I am remarkably open minded. Perhaps you may wish to peruse some of my thousands of posts I have made on this forum over the past couple of years, you might be able to save yourself the embarressment of the diatribe you posted above.

[edit on 2/11/06 by stumason]

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
stu i apologize if u feel insulted i was just trying to get a point across

here's my take

read all 3 pages of the post

200,000 children may go missing every year in the u.s (80 % of which are found) which leaves 20% or 40,000 missing

now evidence is "subjective" to what u want to beleive

are u looking for a u.s court document that says 40,000 missing children are eaten by aleins or something endorsed by bush himself that alludes to that , cause u will never find that (but you already know that) bit if it is "EVIDENCE" u are looking for that may be the wrong word

u realize that a big lie is more easily beleived by the public than the small one's ?

earlier in my posts i said that this is a defininte POSSIBILITY not a FACT

dont paint the world as right or wrong black and white true and false, there is so much grey area and more than two options in between that u must actually do some work trying to figure things out and think outside the box

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:13 PM
link   
YEP. I ate 2 children last night with BBQ sauce and coldslaw.

I think i will go for a chinese or a indian tonight

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Or maybe some italian food! or a turkish kebab?

or an english dish of fryed anything.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
What the F man.. Do we even know if aleins are real? So how the hell do we know aliens are eating lil kids? Thats just retarded.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
KELTOI i thought u may take this more serously (instead of your useless babble)since u have had an encounter with "aliens" correct? like when they contacted you in your car

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I am thick skinned as well as apparently thick headed
.. Don't worry about offending me, chap.

Anyhoo......

See, your misquoting your own sources. 20% are not permanently missing either. 80% tune up with a family member or friend within a very short amount of time. Now, you honeslty expect me to believe that 40,000 are permanently missing?

I have researched the statistics myself and of all missing children reports in the USA, only 3% are actual abductions. The rest are broken down as follows (these are Justice Department figures, by the way):

1. Actual non-family abduction 3%
  2. Family Abduction 9%
  3. Runaway 48%
  4. Temporarily missing/lost (less than 24hrs) 15%
  5. Benign explanation 28%

So that whittle down you possible "Alien Luncheon" to 6000, from the previously mentioned 200,000. Looking good for me so far...

Here is some more info:

* 797,500 children (younger than 18) were reported missing in a one-year period of time studied resulting in an average of 2,185 children being reported missing each day.
* 203,900 children were the victims of family abductions.
* 58,200 children were the victims of non-family abductions.
* 115 children were the victims of “stereotypical” kidnapping. (These crimes involve someone the child does not know or someone of slight acquaintance, who holds the child overnight, transports the child 50 miles or more, kills the child, demands ransom, or intends to keep the child permanently.)

Source

So, as you can see, in any one year, in the USA, only 115 children are actually, truly abducted. The rest are found relatively quickly and alive. Even of those 115 kids that are truly kidnapped, not all would have been killed.

The Aliens on a diet now, I assume? Cutting down on the red meat?

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Population of the United States (estimated) as at July 2006: 298,444,215*

No. of births per '000 population (estimated) as at July 2006: 14.14*

Total number of children born in the United States annually (est.) = 298,444,215 x 14.14/1000 = 4,220,001

Number of children baked, boiled, sautéed, fricasséed or just plain eaten raw by aliens annually (rough estimate): 200,000

4,220,001/200,00 = 21.1

So if what the original poster suggests is true, one in every twenty American children gets abducted and eaten every year.

One from every classroom in the Union. One from every ten families. One from every other Little League baseball team.

Yum-yum.

Do you know twenty children? I certainly do. I know a great many more than twenty. So -- assuming I lived in America, which I do not -- I'd expect to have heard of at least one vanished sprog whose disappearance was unexplained except for some half-heard crunching and slurping sounds.

And that's without counting all the kids whose disappearance was down to earthly, mundane causes like squabbling parents, disagreements over broccoli and inattentive babysitters.

Well, ATSers, does the above scenario correspond to your experience?

Of course it does not.

Frankly, I think it's time Mr. Gray and his cohorts set up ATS90 -- a separate board for intellectually-challenged members, who will then be able to post and discuss rubbish like this without fear of ridicule and harrassment from the rest of us.

*Statistics from the 2006 World Factbook, published by every conspiracy theorist's favourite organization.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Astyanax]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 05:01 AM
link   
you guys are pretty much nuts in my book

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:40 AM
link   
Please read this short thread before considering posting off-topic flame comments

Further 1-liners will be negatively charged.

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 07:55 AM
link   
1. Sadly I think if I were an alien I would get my children from Africa or other parts of the third world (as there they really wouldn't be noticed and it would fit quite well into Western policy).
2. If Aliens can eat children why don't they eat cattle or pork (porks very similiar to human meat).
3. Could it be that 200,000 children are acturally falling victum to the church? I mean could you really look a vicar in the eye and shout "peadaphile"? You might rot in hell for all eternity if you did.

Which begs the qwuestion: How many children disappear in Africa every year? And do farm animals ever go astray? No, not the goats. Bloody aliens; this means war

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 11:34 AM
link   
those who are not able to understand there own abstraction of thoughts should do themselves a favor and think just a little longer before posting for the benefit of all.

what i mean is that if someone posts a story saying 200,000 kids eaten by aliens

and then they realize that the poster's number of 200,000 is misinformed than JUMP to the conclusion based on that one fact that the whole story is full of crap, that line of thinking is so childish it is frustrating to the rest. but maybe there is a reason u resort to that tpye of thinking as some kind of a protection mechanism that keeps your beleif systems held together and u are to afraid to be wiling to beleive that there is SOME TRUTH to a story like this. laugh ignorance is bliss

say 5000 children are taken every year and brought to these underground bases where there is joint human -alien experimentation going on. that is 5000 too many

so cut whoever posted this some slack and ask could it be true that many many children are being abducted (whatever the number) and brought to these undergroulnd bases for experimentation or some kind of slave labor. would u be open minded to beleive it, or would the "EVIDENCE" you are lookingbe if say u saw a court document saying it or bush himself announcing it.

and i would be willing to look at 100 made up conspiracy in order to find 1 real one, because they do exist, much more than u beleive they do, but the word conspiracy carries some conotation of being a nut, when in reality it would be more accurate to call these alternative stories, which could be thought of as stories which aren't the whole truth, wether for reason's of national security or just to keep people from things that they probably can't handle, or to just flat out lying.

in a world where greed runs deep and money= success alternative stories (half truths) are a dime a dozen and in fact are more the norm . could it be the poloticians we elected who are known to be some of the most lying tell u whatever they think will get them elected type of people in the world, do not change there ways of communicating to the public when they are in office.

yet people more easily fall prey to big lies, because of the psychology of lying (taken from the low life himself i.e hitler's autobiography in which he goes into detail of lies and manipulation and the keys to doing it succesfully and why it works

most people tell little white lies every day yet they would be too ashamed to tell large scale false hoods It would never come into their heads to fabricate colossal untruths, and they would not believe that others could have the impudence to distort the truth so infamously. Even though the facts which prove this to be so may be brought clearly to their minds, they will still doubt and waver and will continue to think that there may be some other explanation

[edit on 3-11-2006 by cpdaman]

posted on Nov, 3 2006 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Astyanax
Population of the United States (estimated) as at July 2006: 298,444,215*

No. of births per '000 population (estimated) as at July 2006: 14.14*

Total number of children born in the United States annually (est.) = 298,444,215 x 14.14/1000 = 4,220,001

Number of children baked, boiled, sautéed, fricasséed or just plain eaten raw by aliens annually (rough estimate): 200,000

4,220,001/200,00 = 21.1

So if what the original poster suggests is true, one in every twenty American children gets abducted and eaten every year.

[edit on 3-11-2006 by Astyanax]

That's less than 5% of the children born. That is not counting all the children in the United States at all. With every year there is much more children out there for this situation to become less of an epidemic.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by the theremin
Wow! Take a look!! This is REAL!!
There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases.

www.jamescasbolt.com...

James Casbolt is a former MI6 agent who worked in 'Black ops' drug trafficking operations in London between 1995 and 1999. He comes from a line of intelligence people. His grandfather was naval intelligence, his father was MI6 who was also involved in 'Black ops' and his uncle was an MI5 officer in Logistics. From Cornwall England, James wishes to make amends for his part in these operations and blow the whistle on the crimes against Humanity that the intelligence agencies are involved in. MI6 and the CIA have cornered the global drugs trade (which is worth at least £500 billion a year, this is more than the global oil trade) and are now bringing the majority of illegal street drugs into America and Britain.

They are using this drug money to fund projects classified 'Above top secret' which include the building and maintaining of deep underground military bases (DUMBS). There are now over 4000 of these bases worldwide and the average depth of these bases is four and a quarter miles. Some are shallower and some are deeper. The bases are on average the size of a medium sized city and yes, he says there are aliens in them.

James is connected to ex intelligence people who have worked in these underground bases and on other ET related projects. There are vast numbers of children and adults disappearing around the world and ending up in these underground bases. As a former MI6 Agent that has seen aliens first hand and has inside information that will shock even the most disbelieving person. Every person alive on the planet today needs to be aware of this information for their futures.

I would like to thank you "the theremin" for that weblink to that important information. I don't know who you are, but I have a strong feeling that you are somehow connected to this in some way. You have seemed to just register to post that information and that's it. I would like to ask you: Is there any way that you can give me a clue as to who you are?

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 05:56 PM
link   

We also know that you are keeping these correspondents secret as we have your keyboard tapped.

HAHAHA I found that on that same weblink when "James" was almost recruited by the NSA.

How is posting highly sensitive from an intelligence agency on the same website where you can find the personal information of the person safe to him/herself and their family? They give a brief history of this guy's career and also his full name and e-mail address.

How do you tap a keyboard?

That site doesn't even look at all legitm HAHA they ask for a donation even! They need other people's help to continue research. You know what? Anyone that actually makes the donation deserves to lose their money.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
Never fails to amaze me that ugly truths or beliefs get such a warm welcome from people...

The simple fact remains that in an advanced country thousands of children disappear every year without a trace and nobody has done much about it.

Now in terms of aliens whether one believes in them or not.. the fact of the matter is that those in contact with them always mention two things: interest in our bodies and our DNA for some reason. It appears to me that these particular aliens see humans as meat in one form or annother so why they wouldn't eat us or some of us or prepare us as livestock for others of their ilk is not that so far fetched is it now?

I think not.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   
Maybe if you "I know it" people would actually READ for a minute instead of letting loose with your trigger happy "ingnorant guns", then maybe you would actually be posting information rather than unknowledgable opinion and keep other unknowledgable people in a state of "I know it" mentality despite them not knowing and not READING.
Despite the vast amount of names, descriptions, and top secret information that can be connected to many other top secret resources, you recent posters still actually see it as nothing but lies. Its really sad to see that you can't even see the truth when it is continiously presented before you again and again.
You recent posters are one of the many reasons why I only see the Reptilian and Greys completely dominating this planet over humans in any way they so desire.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Then if the Reptilians and the Greys are here to destroy us, then let them as we are unworthy to exist in your eyes.

Provide legitimate proof of Aliens abducting children and having them for brunch instead of providing a scammer as proof. Not all websites out there are there to help you, there are people who prey on those who believe in this stuff for their money believe it or not, go to UFO conventions in California and you're bound to find alot of them.

People are easily scammed because their gullable, I'm sorry if I'm trying to protect myself from those scammers and if it means that I remain oblivious to these "Truths" then so be it, because I'm being extra careful as there is alot of lies and fiction out there. You're going to have produce alot more than one source over and over again and claiming that it's proof-positive truth.

Shattered OUT...

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 11:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by realanswers

Originally posted by Astyanax
Population of the United States (estimated) as at July 2006... So if what the original poster suggests is true, one in every twenty American children gets abducted and eaten every year.

That's less than 5% of the children born... With every year there is much more children out there for this situation to become less of an epidemic.

But it's happening every year, don't forget. And happening at a rate that obliterates the natural increase of the US population, which is under two percent. Get it now?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join