It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rich Israelis Building Nuke Bunkers

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   

The folly of fear driven agendas.

Israelis put nuclear bunkers in gardens - UK Times

AMID mounting fears that Iran is planning to obliterate their country, wealthy Israelis are shelling out on underground nuclear shelters in the gardens of their luxury homes.

The shelters, which cost at least £60,000 for a bargain-basement version, are built to withstand radioactive fallout, have fortified walls and doors and generate their own electricity and decontaminated air. Defence experts estimate that hundreds of such bunkers, many fitted with all modern conveniences such as bedrooms, kitchens and bathrooms, have already been built in private homes across the country and demand is soaring.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

If I had to choose between building a nuke bunker and leaving the country, I'd be packing my bags and look for a mountain retreat in a non-nuclear country. I'd rather have a jacuzzi, if I needed to build something to just ease my mind.

The bunker builders must be thinking they will survive and/or continue to live in Israel, after nukes light up Tel Aviv and Jersusalem, which means they aren't thinking.

Escape from New Chernobyl x10, can corpses run?...film at 11.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a nuclear strike will be a surprise one so they are building shelters just in case.
if they thought that there was any real threat of an nuclear war they would be long gone.

you dont really think they are some fanatic settlers that will stay in israel no matter what... they will run first thing.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
The fact that the Israelis are so used to war is the reason. It hasn't been proven that Iran even has a proper working nuclear bomb. So, yes they are just preparing for what may/may not happen. we could very easily have another NK on our hands, and if they do produce a viable nuclear weapon, im not going to start sweating, just yet.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeMitsuko
a nuclear strike will be a surprise one so they are building shelters just in case.
if they thought that there was any real threat of an nuclear war they would be long gone.

Guess they better stay in the bunker for a few years then, unless they like to suffer from radiation poisoning from an early exit. Maybe they best buy some morphine drip bags to go with their nuclear proof coffins.

Utter waste of money and sense...

[edit on 29-10-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
this war with iran people is going to happen in february, these peoples are preparing for it, i keep saying this on here. 1st dommino: iran to cause u.s.a to invade because iran causes problems in the gulf. time magazine to give tips on what is going on there. the people there know what this hitler reencarnate is going to do. this oil thing will only get worse, if iran uses its friends and cuts us off we will go over there. this is what will happen. exactly how it escalates i do not know.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
1st dommino: iran to cause u.s.a to invade because iran causes problems in the gulf. time magazine to give tips on what is going on there.

If Iran cuts off oil from the Gulf, not only will the US invade but so will China, Europe, and a host of other countries. Not because they like Israel or agree with the US, but because nobody will mess with their oil.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 08:48 PM
link   
these days you don't mess with anyones oil, it is running out. but it will happen, iran will mess with the oil and it will happen, we invade due to iran. hard to see tho, what exacly goes. all i see is a blast in the gulf and our military is forced to react. north korea still goes on to test nuklear activities and we put more strain on north korea. second dommino, i think. hard to see. nuke blast in ocean is the third. i think, something happens and it falls short into the ocean. 1st dommino this february, iran.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by littlebird
1st dommino this february, iran.

Why are you so hung up on February?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:08 PM
link   
because that is when it will happen , that is what i see. it happens because of this gulf thing. iran will strike, and this madmann is at the wheel.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   
you just do not post east and west battlegroups for nothing, all im saying is if you do not beleive me please , please check it out. we are in for a battle and it has not happened yet , but iran strikes in the gulf.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I keep hoping that zero point energy is gonna happen but those guys in London arn't gonna accept this.

No more wars over oil.

But there will be a major battle in the middle east at one time in future and who knows what it will be about. It could be about water or even land too.

A nuke bunker helps but does not guarantee survival. I would want to move as far away as possible after the destruction.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:39 PM
link   
if you do not beleive me then check out the time magazine it will give tips on the happennings just before it happens, that is what is see. february, i do not know the date, maybe february 3 is what pops up.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:44 PM
link   
What about this scenario?

Nov.5th, A nuclear device detonates over Israel, Not big enough to cause complete destruction, but to wreak havoc on infrastructures. Isreal responds by nuking Iran.

Nov.7th, GOP wins with overwhelming majority. The war can go on, Iranian oilfields secured by U.S. troops in a weeks time.
*footnote* Like 9/11, it was never for sure established who blew the bomb.

Period.

Pray God, it never shall happen.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   
nope, this will happen in order, i see no deviation. iran to clearly do 1st strike in the gulf. i have no idea why in february some time, maybe the 3rd is what i see. dont beleive me just beleive the actions that happen, ok. time magazine will give some details. i just see things.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:17 PM
link   
I don't see anything wrong with building fallout shelters.

If I had the money, I'd build one in a heartbeat.

Better to be prepared for any eventuality, than to have millions in the bank, and be too dead to spend it.

Just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
no deviation moderator, 1st strike in the gulf, i see it happenning, we just do not deploy east and west to the gulf for no reason. lets get to the truth here watch it happen, i saw it happen, whatch it play out, like domminos. moderator. in february.

[edit on 29-10-2006 by littlebird]

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:40 PM
link   
Other than israel, no nation in the ME is known to have nuclear weapons. And even Israel's are "presumed", not proven, to exist.

So who would these "rich Israelis" be building their bunkers against?

Iran might, some day, develop nuclear weapons. But their leadership has said they have no current intention to do so.

And if one considers the political dynamics of the region, Iran's leaders may have just realized what many in the West, and many more on these boards, have failed to understand:

Oil is Power. Power is its own protection.

Iran has alot of oil. Iran does not need any greater protection than its own indigenous control over its oil reserves. As long as Iran (and not some puppet-power installed and/or propped-up by the West) maintains control over its oil, they don't need nukes!

IMO, this is the primary reason Iran's rising power in the region really scares the West, and why the West (US) is attempting to cast Iran as the next "boogie-man".

Recent reports (denied by Israel) have the head of Saudi security meeting with Israeli counter-parts. Of course, Saudi Arabia is one of the West's primary sources of oil. The Saudi government, like many in the region, is dependent upon the West for continued existence. The Saudi government does not officially recognize the existence of Israel. The meeting is said to have concerned the "threat posed to the region" by Iran. To Saudi Arabia?

Could this tete-a-tete be a tip of the hand? A not-so-subtle recognition of Isreal as West's regional "Overseer" by one of the "working minions"?

Ah well. Even if these shiny new bunkers prove unneeded as protection from imaginary nukes, they'll at least be useful as wine cellars.

Think of all that vintage Manneschevitz!

How much did that last bottle of Mogen-David Blackberry go for at the Christie's auction?

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
so moderator, what is your opinion on the east and west coast U.S.A ships fleet deployment over to the gulf? a large tactical movement by usa, why? to see the dolphins maybe, not. they are there because of the oil crisis going on right now. tell me also , why do so many say that this is true? why, again i ask you. how many truths do i need to put in front of you, hell, check them all out for yourself, you figure it out, and while you wait , watch it happen to unfold to dommino#1 iran to strike in the gulf U.S.A to invade iran due to crisis in the gulf.#2 i do not see , maybe, north korea to do more nuclear tests.#3 nuke blast in ocean.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:48 PM
link   
Sorry, you lost me.

What do you mean 'no deviation?'

I thought this thread was about fallout shelters.

I happen to agree with you about the meaning of our forces' position in the region, but..like I said, this is a thread about Israeli bomb shelters, so I don't think I'm going off topic, or deviating, as you say, by commenting on that issue.

posted on Oct, 29 2006 @ 11:57 PM
link   
yes , fall out shelters, but why the shelter? im telling you why, where , and the when , and watch it unfold to the dommino #1 no deviation , meanning in this order. and how is this the ignorance of the law is no defense. i comment , so now you do not like it , so now this is when i get kicked off right. a different opinion gets me kicked off, hmm. im still on topic, i just gave my insight. is that wrong?

[edit on 30-10-2006 by littlebird]

[edit on 30-10-2006 by littlebird]

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join